The Training of Michael Ch. 06

Story Info
Michael's first day ends with a bang.
3.2k words
4.56
19.6k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

michael awakened later to the feel of his Mistress' strong hands stroking his striped butt. He opened his eyes to see Her sitting on the side of his cot, but otherwise stayed still. He reveled in the soft caresses floating over his butt and thighs. She said softly, "I am quite pleased with you, michael. For a new one, you handled yourself quite well this afternoon," She said, smiling, in that silky voice of Hers.

"Thank you, Mistress," michael replied.

"You have earned a reward. You will be excused from serving this evening. You will sit by My side."

"Thank you, Mistress," michael said gratefully. In truth, he wasn't sure he could move very gracefully and was in fear of spilling something or tripping over his feet.

"Don't worry, dear one. The stiffness doesn't last as long as those beautiful stripes," She said, uncannily knowing his thoughts. "Be sure to soak in the pool before going to bed tonight. That will help. And I'll have jacob apply more ointment."

"Thank you, Mistress," michael said.

She rose gracefully and glided out the door, and jacob came in to announce that it was time to prepare for dinner. michael joined the others in the bathing pool for a quick wash and hurriedly dried off. Back in the dormitory, he and the others prepared themselves. The girls were applying makeup and the men were helping the girls with their hair. michael was fascinated to see that all the men had full erections and wondered how they maintained that state all the time. When the others noticed his rather flaccid state, they all took delight in teasing him and stroking him until he, too, sported an impressive erection. He fell quickly into easy banter with the others until jacob motioned that it was time to leave.

The group chattered softly all the way to the kitchen, where they were met by Cook. Not technically a slave, Cook had been with Mistress for many years, and enjoyed more freedom than most. They all ate a quick snack before helping Cook peel potatoes, chop vegetables, and all the other chores necessary to prepare Mistress' dinner. michael was amazed at the quantity of food being prepared. Appetizers, salads, meats, potatoes, vegetables, and sauces were efficiently produced by Cook and the group of slaves. When all was ready to be served, jacob clapped his hands once to get everyone's attention.

"It's time. Places, everyone," he instructed. While three of the slaves scurried to the dining room, michael was unsure of what to do or where to go.

"Um, jacob?" he asked softly, embarrassed that he, alone, seemed to have no clue of what to do next. jacob took pity on him, though, and instructed him.

"Mistress says you are to sit by Her side tonight. You will be kneeling by Her chair when She arrives. She will tell you what She wants you to do."

"Thanks," said michael, as he hurried to the dining room. He saw the niches were filled again and smiled as pet winked at him before assuming her pose.

He knelt by Mistress' chair and waited with the rest of the group. They didn't have to wait long. She glided in, taking in everyone's position in a glance. She sat and jacob pushed in Her chair. Her hand reached down and stroked michael's hair as She told jacob he could serve.

As each course was brought and replaced with the next, Lady Victoria chatted with jacob and michael. "As you can see, little one, we are much more informal when alone," She told michael. She fed michael tidbits throughout the dinner, but didn't eat much Herself. She and jacob discussed household matters, any infractions that needed to be addressed, as well as extra exemplary behaviors to be considered for rewards. The dinner passed quickly and michael was disappointed to realize that dessert was already being served. He was enjoying the feeling of togetherness with the others and the extra attention bestowed upon him by his Mistress.

All too soon, Mistress rose from Her chair and started towards the door. She looked back at michael and motioned for him to join Her. He followed Her to Her wing of the House, awed by the many fine paintings and sculptures. He barely remembered in time to open Her door and blushed as he realized She had noticed his gaffe. "No punishment this time, dear, but don't let it happen again," She said with a grin.

"Yes, Mistress. I mean, no, Mistress," michael stammered.

They entered Her suite and michael saw jasmine and pet kneeling on the floor at the foot of Her bed. She walked to them and softly stroked their heads. michael stood watching as jasmine helped her Mistress change into a pair of silk lounging palazzo pants of royal blue, a beautiful flowing multi-hued silk tunic and blue mules. Lady Victoria lightly kissed jasmine on the cheek, thanked her and bid her a good night. After jasmine left, Lady Victoria went to Her cream-colored silk brocade chaise and gracefully reclined. A slight hand movement brought pet to Her side, and a look from Her was all it took for michael to join pet on the floor. They both knelt and Mistress' look was proud as she gazed at two of her favorite slaves.

"michael, dear, look at pet and tell Me what you see," ordered Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress. I see a young, um, cute, slave," said michael, not at all sure that his answer was what his Mistress was seeking.

"pet, My dear, what do you see when you look at michael?" asked Mistress.

"Mistress, I see a 30-something man, well-built, muscular, with a large cock," answered pet, smiling at michael.

"michael, don't you think pet's skin is radiant? Her perky breasts just the right size for her? Her sparkling eyes enticing?" prompted Mistress.

"Certainly, Mistress," michael answered, more confused than ever.

"I would like to see you touch pet. Explore her. Feel how soft and smooth her skin is," said Mistress.

michael was mystified at his Mistress' command, but nevertheless reached out a tentative hand and softly stroked pet's cheek, letting his hand caress her slender neck, down her shoulder and well-toned arm. His other hand reached out to mirror the first. Lady Victoria watched as pet closed her eyes and softly moaned. While michael continued his exploration, Lady Victoria spoke.

"You see, michael, pet has been trained as My personal playtoy. She craves being touched. She is the most sexual of all My slaves, now. She wasn't always like that, were you, pet?"

"No, Mistress," murmured pet, thoroughly enjoying michael's hands on her body.

Lady Victoria reached out and lightly pinched one of pet's nipples, immediately turning it into a small, hard pebble. "You may use your mouth, too, michael," She hinted. michael's mouth replaced his Mistress' hand on pet's nipple, sucking lightly. pet's moans were a little louder with this added sensation.

"Feel how wet she becomes with a little stroking," Lady Victoria directed michael. As his hand traveled up pet's silky thigh, he could feel the heat radiating from pet's pussy. His hand found its target and he felt her hard little clitoris, playing with it briefly before sliding backwards into her liquid heat.

"Now, michael, taste pet's juices on your hand. Doesn't she taste marvelous?" asked Lady Victoria as michael did Her bidding.

"Yes, Mistress, she does," said michael.

"pet, it's your turn. Just remember that michael is not allowed to come. Short of that, see how quickly you can get him to the brink of release," said Mistress.

pet quickly took the opportunity to stroke his cheek with one hand while her other went to play with his hard cock. pet laughed and said, "Mistress, I don't think that would take too much more!" To michael's embarrassment, his Mistress laughed and agreed.

Lady Victoria took a book from the small lamp table and started reading, idly stroking either pet's or michael's head. The two started making a game of it. If She was stroking michael's head, pet would move closer and put her head under the Mistress' hand. michael would retaliate by pinching pet's nipple and when she jumped back, he moved into her place. This of course, led to pet grabbing michael's cock and when he closed his eyes and moaned, she moved her head back in position to receive Mistress' hand.

One thing led to another and before they knew it, they were giggling like children, tickling and pinching and laughing. Lady Victoria took it all in, happy that these two were quickly becoming friends. She saw out of the corner of Her eye michael pin pet to the floor. All motion stopped as he realized what he was doing.

"Go ahead, michael," said Mistress. "I know that you want to, and pete has earned a reward. Go ahead and fuck her. You have My permission. But you must use a dildo. Your cock is Mine. And don't forget that you are not to cum!"

pet grinned and flipped over so her ass was in the air. "I like it doggy style," she said, wiggling that cute little butt in his face. He looked at that butt, looked at their Mistress watching them, and wondered if he really should do it.

Lady Victoria seemed to understand his dilemma. "michael, I don't say things I don't mean. Do not make Me repeat Myself."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, then asked, "Um, is it okay to...um...well..."

She laughed and took pity on him. "If you are asking if it is permissible to fuck her ass, the answer is yes. She loves it."

pet reached into the small cabinet next to Mistress' chaise and grabbed a medium-sized dildo and a tube of lubricant. Holding both up like trophies, she asked, "Do you want to do it, or shall I?"

Her playful manner was the last straw for michael. He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows lecherously. He generously lubed the dildo and, for good measure, lubed her waiting asshole. His hand slid down to her wet pussy and played with her clitoris before sliding a finger inside. Another finger followed, then another. The dildo replaced his fingers and as he moved it in and out of her pussy, he slid his hand up to her asshole, inserting a finger there. This drove pet wild, as she bucked and tried to back up to get more of his finger in her asshole. Michael slid another finger in and fingerfucked her tight asshole, while the dildo fucked her pussy. michael added another finger, and pet's movements become more frenzied. pet looked over to Lady Victoria, a silent plea in her eyes, and michael's eyes followed. To his surprise, Lady Victoria was masturbating while watching them. This excited michael even more than what he was doing with pet.

She told pet, "Yes, you may."

pet barely had time to say, "Thank you, Mistress," before she screamed in abandonment as the orgasm took her. michael felt the flood of hot juice run from pet's pussy as she came, and that was almost his undoing. He wasn't sure how to extricate himself without climaxing, when he heard Mistress' loud moan. When he saw Her, so damned magnificent in Her sexuality, he came. He could no more hold it back than the man in the moon.

"Well, hell," he thought to himself. "I've gone and done it again!"

Lady Victoria, of course, knew what had happened. She shook her head and said in a disappointed voice, "Oh, michael."

Her disappointment cut through michael's self pity. He hurried to Her side and, kneeling quickly, told Her, "Oh, Mistress. I am sooooo sorry! I couldn't stop it! You... and pet...," his voice trailed off as he heard how pathetic he sounded. He tried again, "Mistress, I am sorry. I await Your punishment." Head bowed, he was the picture of remorse.

"I'm sorry, too, michael," said Mistress, surprising michael. "But you know you will be punished. You are already on a one-month abstinence for your first transgression, so I have no choice." She picked up a bronze bell from Her table and rang it. Within a minute, jacob was standing inside the doorway, awaiting Her instructions.

"Take michael to the dungeon and prepare him for the punishment cane," She told her head slave. "I shall be there shortly."

michael stood and looked as if he were going to speak, but thought better of it and was silent as he followed jacob through the sumptuous surroundings, down the curving staircase to the main floor, then down into the dungeon. michael looked around and was amazed at the equipment displayed there. He didn't know what half of it was used for, but he was certainly familiar with the bench that jacob led him to. It was a twin to the one in the study upstairs. This one, though, had cuffs attached and jacob efficiently secured michael's wrists and ankles.

jacob left without saying a word and michael was alone with his thoughts, which were not good company at this moment. He wondered if he would ever get it right. His butt was already sore, his asshole still throbbed with pain, and here he was again, just waiting for another punishment. "This must be some sort of record for stupidity," he thought. "Two punishments in the same day, for the same damn thing!" He was still berating himself when he heard the door open and the click of heels, accompanied by the light patter of bare feet. He couldn't raise his head far, but he was able to glimpse several pairs of feet pass by. Then he saw alice, pet, joseph, jasmine, and adam, all kneeling in a semicircle around him, but not looking at him.

He heard his Mistress say, "michael, for the second time today, I find Myself in the position of having to punish you. And for the same transgression." Her words mirrored michael's thoughts. She continued, "for this, you will receive twelve strokes."

michael wasn't sure but he thought he heard someone gasp. He couldn't bear to look at any of the other slaves, however; his shame was too great. He merely answered, "Yes, Mistress, as You command."

He heard the whistle of the cane a mere second before he felt the first line of fire cross his butt. "Oh, my gods!" he thought to himself. "Twelve like that?" He thought he'd never be able to handle that!

But it wasn't twelve like the first one. Each stroke felt harder, burned even more than the last one. Lady Victoria was an expert with Her canes and placed each stroke deliberately slightly above or below the last one. She paused between strokes just long enough for each one to reach its full potential before applying the next. By the third stroke, michael was crying and didn't care who saw it. He was ready to beg for mercy, but his pride wouldn't let him. "I can take it," he thought. "I will!"

After the sixth stroke, he couldn't ask for mercy if he'd wanted to. He couldn't think rationally, much less speak. His ass was on fire. His tears flowed unchecked as he cried and he was having trouble catching his breath. The next three strokes, each harder than the last, burned even longer and harder than he thought possible.

Lady Victoria walked around to michael's head and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Only three more, michael. You will take them? For Me?" She asked.

michael knew that if he said no, that She would stop. But that would mean that he had failed, and would have to leave Her House, his dream shattered. michael could do no more than nod his head in acceptance. She lightly kissed his cheek, then returned to Her place behind him.

The last three strokes hurt more than all the others combined. But, he did it. He took his punishment and wouldn't have to leave Her House. A sense of pride filled him as he knew he had pleased his Mistress.

jacob released michael from the bench and helped him to a low stool where his Mistress was sitting, waiting for him with open arms. She cuddled him while he cried. He felt other hands on him and opened his eyes to see all the other slaves who had witnessed his punishment gathered around him, offering him sympathy. More than one had tears in their eyes, too. michael's head lay in Lady Victoria's lap and Her hands were running through his hair. The repetitive movement brought comfort and solace. His tears finally ceased and his sobs quieted.

"Thank you, Mistress," he remembered to say.

She smiled that beautiful warm smile at him and he thought he would willingly endure another twelve strokes, just to see that smile directed at him.

"Now, my dear, you have had a rather rough day. Rest well tonight."

The slaves quickly knelt as Mistress stood and made Her way to the door. She looked back and saw all six of Her house slaves kneeling. What a beautiful sight, She thought to Herself, as She left the dungeon and returned to Her suite. She was glad not one of them could see the tears in Her eyes. "Wouldn't want them thinking I'm getting soft!" She chuckled to Herself.

jasmine soon entered the suite and started helping Mistress prepare for bed. The usual easy banter between Mistress and jasmine was missing this evening. Both were deep in thought. jasmine couldn't miss the sad look in her Mistress' eyes, but dared not comment on it. When jasmine finished, Lady Victoria was propped up against Her pillows with a book in hand.

"Good night, Mistress," jasmine said softly.

"Good night, dear," Mistress replied, somewhat absently.

As soon as jasmine left, jacob stood in the open doorway. "May I do anything else for You this evening, Mistress?" he asked.

"Nothing, jacob. Thank you," She replied. "He took it well, did he not?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress, he did. He surprised me, I must say," jacob responded.

"Yes, I am quite proud of him, even though he has a long way to go," She said.

"Mistress, if I may?" asked jacob.

"Yes, jacob? What is it?"

"Mistress, what if he had not been willing to accept the last three strokes? Would You have sent him away?"

She laid the book on the nightstand before responding, "I would have had no choice, jacob, as you well know."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. That must have been a very difficult decision, to risk so much. I know You have such high hopes for him." jacob knew he was treading a thin line, but knew his Mistress would understand that he was asking in order to help Her truly accept that She'd had no choice. "He is being comforted by the others. alice, in particular."

"I would imagine so," She said, some of Her spark returning.

"Good night, jacob. Thank you," She said.

"Good night, Mistress. Wicked dreams," jacob said, turning off the light as he left Her room. She welcomed the darkness, glad that no one was there to see the tear sliding unchecked down Her cheeks.