The Training of Michael Ch. 07

Story Info
michael learns more about his Mistress.
4.9k words
4.54
33.8k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: For those of you who commented about these chapters being too short, this one is for you! Enjoy!! And don't forget to vote! LadyV]

*

michael awakened to the sounds of giggling and hushed whispers. He slowly opened his eyes to a scene he had often fantasized about but never expected to see in this lifetime. Beautiful men and women were prancing about, getting ready for the day's duties. None displayed the slightest hesitation about being totally naked in front of others. The men were either semi- or fully-erect, a state made even more evident by the lack of pubic hair, and a state which michael noticed he, too, proudly exhibited.

pet was the first to notice that he was awake and she didn't hesitate to grab his blankets and toss them to the floor, which only served to send even more blood to michael's groin. He grinned unabashedly at pet's perky attitude and said, "Good morning!"

Everyone then turned to michael and echoed his greeting. As he rose from his bed, he felt the aches and pains from yesterday. He noticed that jacob had left the ointment for him to apply after his bath. He followed the others to the bathing room and soon felt the hot water soothe some of the aches.

jacob entered and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. All eyes on him, jacob quickly and efficiently assigned the day's duties. michael was to meet Lady Victoria in the library after breakfast, and was to take his journal with him. Everyone started chattering after jacob left, and michael sat there enjoying the camaraderie, and daydreaming about finally being alone with his Mistress. All too soon, however, everyone started leaving, quickly drying off and hurrying back to their quarters, where the women put on their makeup and the men helped with their hair.

Soon, the slaves were entering the kitchen, where Cook was waiting with a not-so-patient attitude. She said nothing, however, but pointed to what she needed done and then to whom she wanted to do it. pet grinned and winked at michael as she went out to gather the eggs from the henhouse. michael was soon peeling potatoes, as the others were set to busily chopping fruits, vegetables, and fresh herbs. pet soon returned with a dozen fresh eggs and expertly broke them into a large bowl to be whipped into omelets. Cook wasted no time in preparing a breakfast feast for Lady Victoria, with a fresh herb omelet, hash browns, bacon, sausage, fruit, toast and homemade jam. And, of course, the fragrant rich smell of freshly ground and brewed coffee made everything else smell even better.

jacob entered the kitchen and seeing everything was in readiness, nodded once, and sent the "living statues" to their niches. michael glanced at jacob, who nodded. So michael once again found himself on display for his Mistress' pleasure. As soon as everyone was in position, Lady Victoria glided in. She glanced around and was apparently satisfied with the decorations, for She nodded and smiled. jacob brought Lady Victoria's plate, filled Her coffee cup, and added just the right amount of sweetener and cream.

She knew that jacob had already given the slaves their assigned tasks, so She took the time to look around at Her "family." She chuckled as She eyed pet, in a rather melodramatic pose that Lady Victoria knew was meant to bring a smile to Her face. The others, too, seemed to be having some fun in their poses this morning. adam was in a "The Thinker" pose and michael was a marvelous "Atlas." Even shy little alice was joining in, posing as a praying Madonna, actually managing to look saintly in spite of her nakedness.

She spoke softly to jacob, so that none of the others could hear. "I have decided to have a play party for the slaves, jacob, tomorrow night. They have all worked extra hard to ready the House for michael's arrival. They deserve to have some fun."

jacob answered, just as softly, "Just the House, Mistress?"

Lady Victoria's eyes twinkled as She answered, "Well, I believe We can manage by Ourselves, don't you?"

jacob's wide smile was really answer enough, but he said, "Yes, Mistress, of course." He knew the others would be thrilled at the thought of a House play party, for the rules were relaxed a bit and everyone was able to let off some steam without fear of retribution or punishment. Except, of course, for the one inviolate rule: all cocks and pussies belonged to Mistress, and unless She gave expressed permission, play excluded using those particular "toys."

She seemed to be thinking along the same lines, as usual. Or was it that jacob was reading Her mind, for a change? Whichever it was, She added, "We'll talk more about it later, jacob."

jacob answered, "Of course, Mistress, as You wish." He had a feeling that the rules were about to be changed, and wondered how far She would allow Her slaves to go at this party. He didn't dare ask, of course, for it was Her decision alone, and he knew that Her slaves' well-being was always a very large part of Her decision-making process.

She ate lightly this morning, as usual, and breakfast was soon finished. "Send michael to Me as soon as he is finished in the kitchen," She instructed jacob, who bowed in response. Then She glided from the room, smiling again at Her decorations.

As soon as She was gone, those decorations left their niches and cleared the table. In the kitchen, they all sat, joined by troy, and ate a hasty breakfast, then washed, dried and put away the dishes. The leftover food, of which there was a large amount, was packaged into containers, which troy started taking out to the van. pet had run out and come back carrying another dozen fresh eggs, which she packaged carefully and took to troy in the waiting van.

michael asked jacob, "Why is he taking the food? And where?"

jacob asked, "Have you not noticed that there is always more left than is consumed?"

michael thought about it and realized that jacob was right. In the short time he had been there, he had seen huge amounts of food prepared, but his Mistress always ate lightly. He remembered wondering at the waste. But jacob soon set him straight.

"Mistress has ordered that as much as possible be taken to the homeless shelter in town. So troy makes three trips every day." As michael started to ask a question, jacob silenced him with a look. "Don't ask. It is Her story to tell and if She wants you to know, She will tell you."

The kitchen was soon spotless and as the others went back to their quarters to prepare for the day, michael ran to retrieve his journal and found his way to the library, where She sat drinking coffee. She watched as he quickly went to Her chair and, bowing, offered Her his journal. He then knelt as he had been taught, knees spread giving easy access to cock and balls, back straight, head up with downcast eyes, and his hands crossed at the small of his back, forcing his chest out. He silently wondered at the feeling of pride, of rightness, in his heart. He felt Her eyes on him as She studied him. He felt his cock get even harder, and blushed slightly.

"Beautiful," he heard Her murmur, and he felt his heart swell even more.

michael heard the soft clink of china as She placed Her coffee cup on the side table. He saw Her hand moving towards his face and then felt Her velvet touch as She gently stroked his cheek, then Her other hand was stroking his other cheek. He smelled the intoxicating scent of Her Chanel 5 as She leaned forward and softly kissed his forehead. He shivered lightly at the force of such a gentle touch. Her hands framing his face, She urged his head up, and softly touched Her lips to his. She gently kissed each corner of his mouth. He thought he was going to die of happiness when She traced his lips with Her tongue.

Her hands slowly traced his eyebrows, his cheeks, then around his ears, before finding their way to his shoulders and chest. His nipples hardened immediately as Her fingertips grazed them. He felt Her power in each gentle stroke. He almost moaned when he felt Her lean back slightly.

"Look at Me," She commanded softly in that oh-so-sexy voice. michael's breath caught in his throat as he saw the look in Her eyes. There was power, of course, and passion. He also saw love and tenderness, which was more unexpected. Her gaze held him motionless as She continued gently stroking his body. Every place She touched felt tingly. Her fingers left trails of heightened sensation, across his chest, down his arms, across his stomach, then lower. His cock was throbbing as She finally made Her way down to it. She grasped it firmly and he almost lost it again...but was able to hold himself in check, barely. She chuckled knowingly. "Good boy," She murmured.

"Thank you, Mistress," michael barely managed to say. Her hands left him then, and he felt their loss acutely. She saw the question in his eyes and just smiled that soft, seductive smile of Hers.

"Now," She began, "We have much to discuss." She settled more comfortably in Her chair and glanced at Her empty coffee cup, and let out a small sigh. She rang the bell sitting on the table and jacob soon entered, carrying a silver coffee service. He quickly and efficiently poured Her freshly brewed coffee and fixed it to Her liking with the cream and sweetener.

He bowed and asked, "What else may I do for You, Mistress?"

She took a sip of the steaming liquid and smiled at jacob. "That will be all for now. Thank you, jacob."

"You are most welcome, Mistress," jacob replied as bowed once more, not even glancing at the kneeling michael, then quietly left the library.

"michael, dear," She began softly, "I know We have talked of many things before you came to Me. Indeed, you would not be here had We not. There are many more things you must learn, however, if you are to become My ... ," She hesitated before continuing, "... My mate." She sipped again before saying, "More than anyone else, I want you to succeed here. I realize that you gave up much to join My House. Have you any regrets? And, please, michael, speak freely."

michael carefully considered his words before answering, "My main regret, Mistress, is that it took me so long to do as You instructed before joining You."

"Yes, little one, but it was quite necessary. I would not allow your wife or children to suffer financially because of Us. The monthly payments to your family will provide well for them all, and the trust fund will ensure that your children will have no financial obstacles when it is time for them to go to college. And, of course, your continued presence in your children's lives should help them adjust emotionally, as well."

"Thank you, Mistress, for all You have done for my family," michael said, tears in his eyes as he gazed into the eyes of the Woman he loved with all his heart and soul. "You have been most gracious and generous."

She nodded slightly, then resumed speaking, "Do you have questions you would ask of Me, My boy? I would have you understand Me... to a certain extent, anyway. We certainly don't want to ruin any of the mystery, do We?" She winked, and smiled a particularly sexy grin.

"Mistress, if I may ask," and hesitated. She nodded Her permission and he continued, "why me? I mean, I know You have had others here, and many more who would give anything to be in my place. Why me?" michael wondered at his own daring in asking such a question, but, well, She had given him permission, after all.

She gave him a smile of such beauty that michael thought his heart had stopped beating. She considered Her answer carefully before saying, "michael, in you, I saw great potential. You are honest, caring, strong, intelligent, and truly wish to serve Me, and I saw no self-recrimination in you for your desires. Most of all, I saw the capacity for love. You have a true heart, michael."

michael blushed at Her compliments, but his heart was soaring. "Thank You, Mistress. I pray I never disappoint you."

Her hands were soft as they once again framed his face. "michael, My dear boy, as long as you are true to your heart, I have faith that you will always please Me." She gently touched Her lips to his. Her clear blue eyes gazed into his warm brown ones, and michael felt Her presence deep within his soul.

"Mistress, if I may?" asked michael, again receiving Her nod of permission. "I wonder at these feelings You never fail to invoke inside of me. I have loved before, but never to this degree of completeness."

"Ah, michael," She said softly, "you have never felt this way before because you have never given yourself totally before now. There was always something you held back from everyone, yes?" He nodded, and She continued. "You have always yearned to be able to give your total self, and with Me, you know you can. This requires a degree of trust you had never before experienced."

"You see, michael," She continued, after taking a sip of Her coffee, "you were born to be a slave, to live a life of servitude. You have a deep need to be controlled, to be given guidance and discipline, to be given the freedom to be a slave. And because you trust Me to provide that, and more, you are able to surrender to Me."

"In much the same way, I was born to be Dominant. I did not simply wake up one morning and decide, 'Today, I think I will be a Dominant.' No, dear, One is born to Dominance, as another is born to servitude. It is only when we follow our true hearts that we can find happiness."

Her gaze took on a faraway look and michael waited patiently for Her to continue. As he watched, he could see Her thoughts clearly reflected in Her expressive eyes. Regret, love, pain, tenderness, and hope all showed in Her lovely face. And it was with hope that She looked upon him now.

"You see, michael, a lot of Dominants prefer to totally break down new slaves, using pain, humiliation, and/or degradation, and then rebuild them to Their liking. I prefer to find those with potential, then mold and bend them to My will, never breaking their spirit. I rule My House absolutely, not with whips and chains, but with trust and love. This requires that I understand completely the motivations, desires, hopes, and dreams of all whom I consider, and to provide them with what they need. This Lifestyle is not about the whips and chains, cuffs and blindfolds, nor any of the other toys. It is about the power exchange. You have offered your submission to Me freely and willingly. Why? Because I understand how you have yearned to be totally owned, how you have longed to find the One to Whom you can give your everything. You, My dear boy, are like an open book to Me. I am honored by your trust in Me."

michael's widened eyes showed his surprise at Her statement. "But, Mistress, I am the one who is honored."

She chuckled that deep-throated chuckle that was purely Hers and answered, "One should always be honored by being gifted with trust, dear boy. It is a precious gift, and one in which I shall glory." Her smile was pure pleasure as She once again brought Her lips to meet his, then lingered there for a moment longer. Her velvety tongue caressed his lips, urging them to open to Her. As they did, Her kiss became more heated, more insistent, more passionate... just... more. michael's cock throbbed as the kiss lengthened, the heat going straight to his groin. He longed to hold Her in his arms, but knew that he had not been given permission. She ended the kiss, somewhat regretfully, it seemed to michael, and leaned back in Her chair. In a more businesslike tone, She asked michael if he had other questions. His thoughts were still jumbled from that kiss and it took him a moment to clarify his thinking.

"Mistress," he began hesitantly, "if it please You, I would like to talk about the pain." He blushed, hoping he had not overstepped.

"Ah, dear boy, there are many types of pain, just as there are many types of pleasure. You know that I enjoy giving pain. I am a sensual sadist, which means, in part, that I enjoy inflicting pain even more when the receiver is also getting pleasure from it." She reached down and cupped his balls in Her hand, feeling the fullness. Then She squeezed lightly. A jolt of lightning hit michael's testicles and his eyes closed automatically. As She maintained the light pressure, michael began to realize that the pain had changed into something approaching pleasure. He opened his eyes to find Hers watching him. At the look of pure lust in Her eyes, the sensation changed fully to pleasure.

"You see?" She asked softly. "With a slight change in pressure," and She squeezed just a bit more, "it can again change back to pain." As She held the same pressure, michael realized the pain was changing yet again. "And then," She continued, still holding pressure, "it becomes, once again, pleasure." michael nodded, his attention focused on the feeling in his testicles, which was, as She had promised, once again pleasure. Very intense pleasure.

She smiled as She released his testicles and starting stroking his engorged cock. "And this, My dear boy, is how I gauge your pleasure. It certainly appears to Me that the little bit of pain provided great pleasure. Do you understand now?"

"Yes, Mistress," michael could do no more than whisper, for She continued stroking his cock. He thought he had never been so hard in his life! "Um... Mistress?" he was finally able to ask.

Her sultry voice next to his ear answered, "Yes, michael?" She knew that he was about to explode, but She wanted him to realize that he simply MUST learn to control his own body. Still, She did take pity on him and stopped stroking, merely holding his cock in Her hand. She watched him struggle to regain control, and when he had, She released him. "Very good, boy," She praised him, pleased that he had learned this lesson well.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress!" michael said gratefully, both for the pleasure and for the cessation of it.

"Sometimes," She continued, "pain is given as a chance for the slave to prove his degree of submission and surrender. For those who require that, I train them to love the pain, both for itself and for the enhancement of their feelings of surrender. I promise you, michael, that I will not give you more than you can handle. And yes, I know that you were very close to that limit yesterday." She smiled, remembering how well he had accepted the pain She had given him. "I will push your limits, dear, and expand your boundaries, but I will not turn you into a pain slut, for that is not what is in your heart, nor what I need. No, dear boy, you have a different role to play."

michael gazed lovingly into his Mistress' face. "Yes, Mistress. I am only that which You will make of me." She gently wiped the tears that had slipped down his cheeks, and smiled softly. michael turned his head slightly and pressed a kiss to Her hands.

"Now, My dear boy, you must go attend to your duties. jacob will teach you what you are to do. I have some reading to do," She said, indicating his journal.

*As You wish, Mistress," michael replied, then gracefully stood, bowed and left the room. As he looked for jacob, michael found himself smiling, realizing that his heart was full of love. And... amazingly... peace.

*****

Lady Victoria met jacob in Her office an hour later, ready to review the day's client list. Whenever She was training a new one, She always limited Her work to two clients a day. She smiled as She saw which two had been accepted for today's sessions. jacob answered Her smile with one of his own. "I thought you might enjoy these two today, Mistress," he offered.

"Ah, dear jacob, how well you know Me. I shall take great delight in these particular clients today! As usual, you have done an excellent job. Thank you, dear boy." She smiled as She lightly stroked one of his erect nipples. Because of Her great attention to detail and even greater understanding of the human mind, Lady Victoria was an extremely popular and sought-after ProDomme. Of course, Her wicked sense of humor and imagination didn't hurt! Her list of applicants requesting sessions was much, much longer than She would ever be able to manage. jacob was a tremendous help with his ability to weed out those who would be either no fun or too unsafe for his Mistress to see. Her exclusivity also meant that only those of means could afford to indulge in Her particular brand of "fun." Men, and the occasion woman, often waited months for an opening in Her schedule. Cancellations were extremely rare and appointments made months in advance. So, jacob was surprised when She instructed him to reschedule tomorrow's two clients.

12