The Training of Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers

"You're a really good looking man, Sam. All you need is some confidence." She reached out and pulled a lock of hair from my face. She stared into my eyes for a long time. "I know you like girls. I've seen the way you look at me each morning when I come down to get my coffee." She flashed a big smile at me, and then turned serious again. "You've never been with a girl, have you?"

"I guess it's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

"A little," she said, smiling.

We lay there staring into each other's eyes until Aunt Gail leaned forward and said, "Come here." I leaned in and she kissed me tenderly on the lips, putting her hand behind my head. Her lips were full and soft. She tasted of sweat, but it was the best sweat I'd ever tasted. Her lips didn't part, but the kiss lasted a good 15 seconds. As she pulled away, she said, "You're a good kisser for someone with no experience." She got up, grabbed her towel, and said, "Make coffee," as she headed up the stairs.

I lay there for another minute going through that wonderful kiss in my head. I couldn't believe how soft her lips felt against mine.

As I was watching the coffee drip, I heard Aunt Gail shout from the shower, "Sam!"

"Yeah?"

"Sam! If you're answering me I can't hear you over the shower. Come here, please!"

I slowly crept up the stairs to the landing. I could see that she had left the bathroom door open and the shower was running. "Aunt Gail, do you need me?"

"Yeah, Sam, please come here."

I walked to the open door and shouted into the bathroom, "What's up?"

"Sam, I need a new razor. This one is dull. Can you grab one for me from the bottom drawer, please?"

"Uh, you want me to come in...while you're in the shower?"

"Yes, please."

"But, the shower door is clear glass."

"Sam! It's fine. Please bring me a razor."

I walked into the bathroom but purposefully did not look into the shower. I did, however, look into the mirror and could clearly see the outline of my Aunt's back and her beautiful round butt. It was amazing! I quickly found the razor and walked toward the shower with my eyes diverted toward the floor.

I heard the shower door open, and my Aunt said, "Sam. Look at me."

I slowly raised my eyes to see that she was standing in the shower with her arm across her breasts and her body turned so that her front was facing away from me and her butt was toward me. I looked into her brown eyes. "Sam, you have to get more confidence around women. I'm not going to bite you." She smiled a wan smile at me and said, "Now, run along so I can get finished."

As I started to turn and leave, she lowered her arm and I got a quick glimpse of her left nipple. The areola was dark and probably an inch and a half across. The nipple appeared to be hard, but it happened so fast I couldn't be sure. My dick certainly didn't need any more evidence and I was rock hard before I made it to the bathroom door.

~~~

"Hello," Mom said into the cell phone.

"Hey, Katie."

"Is everything alright? Is Sammy okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine."

"You don't normally call me during the weekday from work."

"Well, Katie, I'm calling during the day precisely because I wanted to talk to you when Sam is not around."

"Okay."

"Everything is going really well. I am enjoying having Sam live with me. In fact, I'm enjoying it way more than I thought I would. We get along well and make really good roomies. He's such a sweet young man. He's even doing yoga with me every morning."

"Wow!"

"Right?" Anyway, he's gotten a job on the beach and he seems to like it a lot. But,..."

"But?"

"But, he is having trouble meeting girls. We had a long talk this morning, and he lacks confidence more than anything."

"I was worried about that when I sent him to live with you." Mom sighed into the phone. In fact, I was worried about more than that. Truly, I was worried that he DIDN'T like girls, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, there is absolutely no need to worry about that! I was thinking the same thing, so each morning I've been parading around in my bra and panties before I get dressed. You should have seen his face the first morning!" Aunt Gail began laughing and Mom joined in. Gail continued, "Honestly, his reaction the first morning made it quite clear that he liked what he saw, and I really didn't need to do it anymore, but if the bulge in the front of his shorts was any indication, he was enjoying it every bit as much as I was. I've got to tell you it is nice having an 18-year-old man look at me so wantonly."

"That's quite a relief," Mom replied. "So you think it is just a confidence problem, huh? I'm not sure what we can do about it. He just has to learn that girls are people, too."

"Katie, I have an idea, but it's kind of drastic. I wanted to bounce it off of you before I moved forward."

"Okay."

"Sooooo," Gail paused. "What would you think if I taught him how to be a man?"

Mom didn't respond for quite some time while she considered what her baby sister had just asked her. Finally, she asked, "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"If you're thinking that I teach your virgin son how to make love to a woman, then, yes."

"Wow."

After a brief pause, Gail said, "Yeah, I told you it was drastic. I'm pretty sure it will build his confidence, but there is the psychological angle to consider fucking one's aunt."

"Honestly, Gail, that really doesn't concern me too much, considering that both of us fucked our brother like rabbits when we were at college and we're normal...well, normalish. Are you sure you're up for doing this?"

"Now it's my turn to be honest. I've been horny as hell to see what's in those shorts of his. The bulge looks mighty nice!"

"Gail!" Mom laughed and Gail joined in. "Actually, Gail, it IS nice."

"Katie! How do you know that?"

"Well, I've seen him naked a couple of times around the house. It's not too long, but it is nice and thick."

"So, I'll take that as a yes."

Mom paused for a few seconds. "Yes. Call me later and let me know how it goes."

~~~

When Gail opened the door to the house, she could hear the shower running upstairs. "Perfect." As she got to the top of the stairs she yelled, "Sam. I'm home! "

I was surprised when I heard her. I yelled from the shower, "You're home early, aren't you?"

"Yes. I decided to come home early since it's Friday."

"Okay. I'll be out in a second."

I hadn't expected her to come home early, so I hadn't bothered to bring anything more than boxer shorts into the bathroom with me. I toweled myself off, ran my fingers through my damp hair, and opened the door allowing the steam to pour out of the room. "This is a nice surprise."

Aunt Gail was standing there in a lacey black bra and her skirt, obviously getting out of her work clothes. Although I'd seen her in her underwear many times, there was something particularly sexy about her standing there in a bra and skirt. It was like I was walking in on a particularly personal and vulnerable scene. My cock noticed too, and started to swell.

"I don't get to come home early very often," she said, tossing her blouse into the hamper. She pulled down the zipper on the side of the skirt, stepped out of it, and placed it on a hanger. "May I ask you a question?"

"Sure," I said.

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

I was speechless. My Aunt was asking me if I found her sexy and I had no idea how to reply. I mustered all of my meager confidence and said, "Yeah, sure, I guess so." I stared at my bare feet.

"Sam. Look at me. Why are you so shy around women?"

"I wish I knew," I said, tentatively looking into her face. She was frowning a bit.

"Come here."

I walked toward her realizing that there was no way I was going to successfully hide my boner. I walked to within a couple of feet of her, but she said, "No, right here," and pointed to floor immediately in front of her. I took the one step toward her.

She leaned up and kissed me deeply on my mouth. After a second or so she said, "Relax your lips. You're not kissing your Aunt; you're kissing a sexy woman." She placed her lips on mine and parted them with her tongue. Her tongue ran around inside of my mouth like a warm, smooth snake.

After about 30 seconds she said, "Here, give me your hand." She took my hand and placed it on her breast. "Please squeeze my breasts."

We began to kiss again and I clumsily kneaded her breast over her bra. She broke our kiss and said, "Hmm, that feels nice. Would you like to take off my bra?"

"Uh, sure." I felt clumsy unhooking her bra, but as soon as it was unclasped she let it fall to the floor between us. Her breasts were spectacular: round and full. Her nipples were hard. My dick was fully erect.

"Let me show you." She took my hand in hers and said, "The nipples are the most sensitive part, but most women want you to tease and build the excitement. " She took her fingernails and ran them around her breasts without touching the nipples. "See, they're getting even harder. Now you do it."

I ran my fingernails across her left breast and then to her right breast. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. "That's it. When you're ready, gently pull the nipples with your fingers." I immediately complied. "Nice," she moaned. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Suddenly I felt her hand enter the fly on my boxer shorts and she grabbed my erection. "I see that you're enjoying this as much I am." She flashed a smile at me. "You have a nice dick and I can't wait any longer to see it."

She fell to her knees and pulled my boxers down in the same motion. The band of my shorts caught my dick as they went down, and it sprung up when my boxers cleared it. She immediately sucked the head of my dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. "Shit! That feels amazing!" I said.

She placed both of her hands on my ass and drove her mouth down onto my dick, bottoming out when her nose touched the peach fuzz hair below my belly button. I felt her swallow and then bring her mouth back up the shaft. She did this a couple of more times and I knew I wouldn't last long. Sensing my excitement, Aunt Gail looked up at me and said, "Sam, you may cum in my mouth if you want to."

I could hardly believe my luck. "Okay," is all I could muster in a tiny voice. I was afraid I would break the spell if I spoke too loud.

She quickly gobbled my dick back into her mouth and started to work her mouth up and down the shaft. I could feel the roughness of her tongue on the underside of the crown of my cock. I felt my imminent release and instinctively placed my hands on the back of her head. She looked up at me and locked her eyes to mine. I exploded in an amazing orgasm, my first real orgasm that wasn't caused by my own hand.

When I was finally done, she sucked every drop of cum from the end of my dick and pulled her mouth away. She was smiling. "Did you like that?"

"So, so much!" I said. "That was amazing. Thank you."

"Oh," she said, "you're going to pay me back." She stood up and kissed me, and then took my hand and led me to the bed. Her beautiful breasts swayed from side to side as she walked. She sat on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and lay back. "Take off my panties, Sam."

I was surprised by my lack of nervousness, and readily complied. I pulled her panties down and off of her long, smooth legs revealing a completely shaved pussy. "What do you think?"

"You're so beautiful," I said, staring at a woman's sex for the first time.

"I'm going to teach you how to eat pussy, baby. Now, remember the lesson on the breasts? Just like the breasts, most of the time you won't want to just dive right in. Instead, caress my legs and run you lips up the inside of my legs."

As my lips moved up her thighs, I could smell the pungent fragrance of her pussy. I crossed over to the other thigh and ran my tongue over the smooth skin.

She reached down to spread the folds of her vagina. "I'm already wet for you, Sam." She ran a finger through her own slit and shivered. She placed it in her mouth. It was so hot. She returned her hand to her pussy and said, "Let me show you." As she pointed she said, "This is my clitoris, but most people call it a clit. This is like a woman's small penis, and it is very sensitive when it is erect. Can you see how it is poking out from under its hood?"

It did indeed look like a tiny, erect dick. "I do see that," I said, my face just inches away.

"After you get your lady on the verge of an orgasm, you will stimulate the clit with your tongue and lips to bring her over the edge. But, beware, after she cums it will be so sensitive that it can actually be painful. Each woman is a little different, so you'll need to take your cues from her."

"Okay," I said, taking in every word she said.

"And this," she moved her fingers, "are the labia minor, but again, most people call them pussy lips."

I smiled. "Yeah, that one I kind of figured out already."

"Finally," she said as she spread the lips open "is the vaginal opening. Gently put in one of your fingers and feel how wet I am."

I slowly inserted the pointer finger of my right hand into her pussy. It was amazingly soft, warm, and slippery. "It's so warm and smooth."

"Imagine how that is going to feel when you finally get to stick your thick dick in me."

"Yeah..."

"Now, Sam, I'm going to teach you how to make me cum with your mouth. First, I want you to kind of kiss me around my clit, but don't touch it yet. Yes, just like that. Good. Now, use your tongue and lick me from the base of my pussy near my asshole all the way up to my clit. Hmmm, yeah lover, just like that. How did that taste?"

"Different," I said. "Kind of acidic but not gross. I could definitely do that again!"

"Well, then, do it. Hmm. Now stick your tongue inside of my pussy. Right. Yep. Just like that. Now move your lips up to my clit and suck it into your mouth like you're giving me a tiny blowjob."

When I did this she arched her back and entwined her fingers in my hair. Apparently, whatever I did I did it right. I kept it up and she responded by grinding her pussy into my face.

"Put a finger in me and fuck me with your finger. No! Don't stop sucking on my clit! Do both at the same time. That's it. You're going to make me cum so hard." Every 10 seconds or so she would say, "That's it. That's it." I kept working her pussy with my mouth and finger until she arched her back once more and screamed, "I'm cummmmming!"

Having paid attention, I moved my lips off of her clit but kept working my finger in and out of her pussy. I could feel the muscles contracting as if her pussy was trying to draw my finger further inside of her.

"Okay," she said, squeezing her legs together. "That's enough. Come here." She held out her arms and I lay next to her on the bed. "Thanks, Sam. That was great." She smiled at me. "Gently play with my titties."

"You're a good student." She faced me and kissed me again. She reached down and felt my raging hard-on. "It feels like you're ready to go again. Would you like to fuck your Aunt Gail, Sam?"

"So much."

She scooted up the bed so that her head was on her pillow. "Okay, let's start with the basics: missionary position." She positioned me so that I was over her with my cock pointed directly at her oh-so inviting pussy. "Support your own weight on your elbows or you'll crush me. You're so much bigger than me that I won't be able to breath." She reached between us and grabbed my dick. "Are you ready to become a man, Sam? Slowly push your dick into me."

The feeling of impaling her with my cock was beyond words. The feeling was better than I ever could have imagined. When I reached the bottom, I just lay there enjoying the warm velvety tightness.

"Okay, Sam, fuck me."

I started to pump my hips and the feeling was even better. I started slowly and she encouraged me for my patience. "That's nice, Sam. I like this pace." After several minutes she said, "Fuck me faster." I picked up the pace and she said, "Perfect." About a minute later she said, "Fuck me really hard. I'm almost there again." I banged my pelvis into hers and we bucked together. As her climax began to build I could feel a second orgasm building in me. I felt her fingernails dig into my shoulders and she grunted, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! FUCK! I'm cumming!" As she came, I convulsed and came inside of her. I was surprised by how different it felt cumming inside of her as opposed to in my hand. The feeling was so much more intense.

~~~

And that was only the first of many lessons that summer. Aunt Gail and I dove into a delightful sensual exploration that left me with a Ph.D. in how to satisfy a woman. I didn't sleep on the couch again that summer, but moved into Aunt Gail's room. She said she loved my 18-year-old stamina, but all I knew was that I loved to fuck. I would be waiting for her when she got home each evening, and she regularly woke me up in the middle of the night for a "lesson." She taught me many sexual positions, but more importantly, she taught me that a woman was more than just breasts, pussy, and ass. She taught me to respect my partner and to read her mood and body. She told me that young inexperience woman might not know how to properly say, "No," so I needed to be patient and read their body language. She emphasized that it was rape if a woman wasn't sure. She taught me how to tease with my fingers, my hands, and my mouth. She even taught me the mysteries of anal sex and showed me that it was pleasurable for the man as well, massaging my prostate as she deep throated me to a massive and ball-draining blowjob.

As the summer was coming to an end, Aunt Gail and I were lying together spooning on her bed watching a movie. We had long ago dispensed with pajamas, and I was worrying her nipples with my fingers. "You're very distracting, you know? I'm having trouble following the plot!" she said.

"Good," I replied. "That means I'm doing it right."

In her best mock Yoda voice she said, "Well you have learned, yes." She rolled over onto her back and I kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I've been thinking," she said. "Instead of you taking the bus back home, what would you think of me taking a few days off and me driving you home?"

By way of answer I smiled. "Mom would love to see you. NOW, about these nipples..."

She interrupted me and waving her hand in front of her breast she said, "These are not the nipples you've been looking for."

Playing along I said, "You weak minded fool, your Jedi pussy tricks will not work on me."

~~~

Even though I'd had the best summer of my life, I had to admit that as we pulled into my parents' driveway I realized how much I missed home.

Aunt Gail popped the trunk of her roadster and the two of us climbed out and moved to the back of the car. She looked at me and pulled me into her arms. "I'm really going to miss you, Sam."

I pulled her head up to me and kissed her deeply and passionately. She jumped up into my arms and wrapped both of her legs around my waist. I supported her by placing both of my hands underneath her ass, as our tongues worked over each other's mouth. Because she was wearing a sun dress without panties, my hands were on her ass and I let the tips of my finger enter the folds of her pussy. When we finally separated and I helped her back to a standing position, I looked over her shoulder to see the neighborhood busy body, Miss Buchanan, standing at the foot of the driveway with her ancient poodle at the end of a leash.

"Hey! Miss Buchanan," I shouted to her waving my hand, "Do you remember my mother's baby sister? My Aunt Gail."

Aunt Gail looked up at me and whispered, "You're bad." She had a huge smile on her face, but it was hidden from the neighborhood gossip queen.

I whispered back to her, "Don't you know it, sweetheart, and it's all because of you." I kissed her again and saw Miss Buchanan running as fast as her fat, old legs would take her toward her house. "That ought to start some serious rumors on the block." I was smiling from ear-to-ear.

Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers