The Training of Sissy Paula Ch. 2

Story Info
Paula gets lots of training.
1.1k words
4.19
99.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress carolyn patted me on the head and said i did good.

Then she sent me home.

The chastity belt still on me, and the cucumber still in my bottom.

I logged on line yet no e-mails from Mistress carolyn.

It was 4 days before she sent me another e-mail.

Hello my pet i bet you thought i had forgot about you.

i replied with a yes Mistress i was being to think you had.

She replied back she had not forgot about me, but that it was a part of my training.

I have a task for you on Friday morning, if you can get out of work slave.

Yes Mistress i beleive i can get out of work.

Great slave.

Today you will go out and buy a slutty looking latex mini dress one that barely covers your ass. You will buy a pair of black panties also.

The panties you will carry to a seamtress and have this sewed onto the ass of the panties,

sissy paula (left cheek) and property of MISTRESS CAROLYN on the right cheek.

Yes Mistress Carolyn i will do that.

When you get to the seamtress have her call me slave.

Yes Mistress Carolyn.

i went to the store after work Thursday.

The dress was easy to find and so were the panties.

The hard part was the stemtress.

Once i got there and told her what i needed done and gave her Mistress Carolyns phone number.

She just smiled, picked up phone and gave her a call.

i don't know what all was said. but soon i was between her legs licking her hot hole as she did the panties.

Once she was done she sent me on my way.

Friday morning i got my task for the day.

The task was to get dressed in my new items, and then go to the adult book store, go to booth 7, then knock 3 times then 2 more, then 4 times.

If i was late there was a penalty to be paid.

A larger item ion my butt and another 2 weeks in the chastity belt.

i headed out the door at 9 a. m. i had 1 hour to get there, i thought that was plenty of time since the store was only 20 minutes away.

First the car would not crank, then after about 15 minutes it started. I was on the road and about 10 minutes pasted, the tire went flat on me. oh no there aint no way i will make it now. i hurried along trying to change tire. i had 25 minutes to get there.

When a car pulled over.

May we help mame.

i tried to use my feminine voice to speak.

i am almost done guys thanks anyway.

You got us all horny with the way you moved your ass while you were fixing that tire.

We need some relief and its your fault were this way you teasing slut.

You have 2 choices. Suck all 3 of us off, or we will stripe you naked and take your car.

i got on my knees, and opened my mouth.

Damn my luck.

i sucked them all off and they left me there on my knees.

i was 20 minutes late getting to the store.

my heart pounded as i did the code on the door.

Slave your late, and i dont want to hear any excuses.

Take down your panties sissy.

Yes Mistress Carolyn.

I am going to put this big fat dildoe up your sissy hole, it will remain there for 1 month.

Yes Mistress Carolyn.

Now weres that key?

Got it, This is going to hurt like hell, I got an extra large one for your late ass.

Please Mistress i tried to get here on time.

To bad you didn't make it.

Over now and reach back and spread them cheeks.

After i lock the belt back on your going to be kneeling in front of this hole for 8 hours.

Umphhhhh ummphhhhh ouch.

Shut up sissy slut and take it all in.

It will be in there for one month, i will be giving you enemas every other day to keep it clean back here.

Plus I think you would be wise to go on a liquid diet.

There its in now sissy.

Ok its bondage time for you my little sissy.

This will keep your mouth on the hole till i get back.

Hands behind back sissy.

there these will hold you just right.

Now for some head gear and the leash.

The leash goes throught the hole and you will be bound to this hole for 8 hours, no telling what will be touching your lips.

Oh and i am planning a party for tomorrow night also

This clip board will be in other room with instructions for invites and what all they can do with you for the next 8 hours.

Ok my cock sucking sissy its time to serve all the horny men.

I will be back in 8 hours, if i don't get held up in traffic, or find a stud that will keep me occupied, and cause me to forget about you here on your knees with big fat black cocks in your mouth.

That right mostly black men come here my little sissy.

I just may have to remove that belt tomorrow night if enough big fat cocks show up.

Bye bye sissy.

i could not see the cock as it pressed against my lips.

my mouth opened to invite the cock in.

It was a fat cock.

My mouth stretched wide to accomidate his thick rod.

He pumped his cock in and out forcing it all the way down my throat.

i gagged some as his load filled my mouth.

i was on my knees sucking cock after cock all day from around 10:30 a. m. till about 10:30 p. m. Mistress Left me there for 12 hours.

My mouth was sore from all the hard cocks my stomach acked from all the cum i swallowed.

I tried to keep a count of how many cocks went in my mouth that day.

i averaged a load of cum every 10 minutes or close to that. My count was 72 cocks.

The clip board had all the names and phone numbers of the men i had sucked.

Mistress Carolyn showed it to me.

There was 76 names on the list.

Oh my sissy looks like that belt will come off tomorrow or should i say tonight?

Better get you home and let you rest up for tonight.

I will make the arrangements in the morning.

We went back to her place, after a bath i was put to bed, tied up spread eagle on my stomach.

Wake up sissy time to get ready for your service to the many men i will be having you serve.

To be continued...