The Training Of Slave Silk Ch. 1

Story Info
Slave Silk learns a valuable lesson as her training starts.
6.3k words
4.35
48.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sequel to "Her First Time."

* * * * *

Part 1

As my sweet slave Silk brushed my long red hair I smiled to myself as I watched her in the mirror. Silk was not her real name of course, but it suited her very well, that was why I picked that name for her. Her hair was black and wavy and hung down about three inches below her shoulders. Her big green eyes sparkled in a heart shaped face. Her olive skin was soft and beautiful. When we lay in each others arms I felt like I was wrapped in soft, living silk. She had only been mine for two weeks but I grew to love her more everyday.

Her training had been coming along pretty well. I had only punished her that one time, that first night, so far, and I was proud of her for that. There had been a couple of more times she needed it, but I let it slide.

It isn't like me to do that, but this one, this slave has worked her way into my heart. The only problem we had at all was her tendency to want to stay up all night and sleep during the day. I had put a stop to that though and had forbidden her to lay down and nap during the day at all. After a short while her bodily clock would adjust and the problem would be solved. True she had gone to sleep for about 30 minutes the other day. She was very tired from laying awake all night and then having to be up all day too. She fell asleep in the chair watching one of her soap operas and I found her there. She was very upset about it and was also very fearful, when I found her asleep in the chair. I understood and forgave her and did not punish her. I did talk to her about it though and let her know that it was never to happen again or she would reap the consequences. I knew the day before she had slept for a while too. She had forgotten to straighten the bed after she got up. I did not let her know I knew about that incident though.

After Silk had brushed my hair to a luster I rose and looked in the mirror at the two of us standing side by side. We did make a striking pair. She was not large, about 5'4" tall and her dark good looks and lush body were a contrast to mine, with my long red hair, full lips, cream complexion and smaller body. Her breasts were bigger than mine, heavy and full, where as mine were smaller and more firm. Her nipples larger, darker and more rounded than mine. My nipples were pink and always jutted out. I went braless and you could almost always see my hard erect nipples through my clothes. Both of us were shaved smooth. Looking at us there made me want her to fuck me right then and there, but I had to go to work. Someone had to support the household, and that someone was me. I thought about telling Silk about the surprise I had planned for her for that evening, but decided I would call her later in the day and tell her.

* * * * *

*Ringggggggg* *Ringggggggg* Oh crap! I fell asleep, thought Silk * Ringgggggggg* "Hello." "Hello?" Silence. "Hello, anyone there?"

"Hello Silk." Her voice sounds a little cold, I thought. I hoped it was just my imagination.

"I love you Mistress."

"You were sleeping."

"I'm sorry," I half sobbed, half whispered.

"I am very disappointed Silk. I called to tell you of a surprise I had for you tonight. I was going to take you out for a very nice dinner and then dancing. Now this." Her voice was like a dagger made of ice through my heart.

"Please Mistress. I am so sorry. I did not mean to fall asleep. I just meant to lay down for a few minutes and rest. I did not mean to fall asleep, really I didn't. It just happened and I didn't mean it to, I was just going to rest and…" I knew I was just babbling and so just shut up.

"We won't be going out after all tonight. I will be home around 6. Please have dinner ready." I could hear the disappointment in her voice, that was worse than if she had sounded angry.

Oh God! Oh God! Why did I lay down? Why did I go to sleep? What is she going to do to me? My thoughts were flying all over the place. I wondered what I could do to please her? I knew she was going to punish me. I kept trying to think of ways to get out of it or make it less severe. I decided that maybe if I fixed her a really nice dinner and showed her how much I love her and how sorry I am she would be easy on me. Dream on Silk. When Mistress plays, she plays rough. I knew that first punishment from her was very light. I kept thinking, what is she going to do to me? I knew I had to get a grip. First, what could I do to make things better? Okay a really nice dinner. What? Steak? Chicken? Then I thought of the perfect thing. Beef Stroganoff, a fresh tossed salad with Blue Cheese dressing. What else? Brussel sprouts! Yuck! I hated them but she loves them and so I thought I would buy some fresh ones and cook them. I barely had time to run to the store and get what I needed. I thought maybe if I made homemade noodles too that would impress her. I knew she loved those also. She told me how her mom used to make them, and it sounded easy enough. I made a quick list in my head, what all did I need? Meat, we had sour cream and the wine, fresh mushrooms, brussel sprouts, veggies…

So far, so good I thought. A long kiss when she got home and she did not said a word about that afternoon. She had been acting just as she always did. Maybe she was going to let it slide this time too, like last time. I hoped so anyway. I was really glad she didn't know about the day I lay down and slept for a while.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner slave, it was delicious." She sounded very pleased with it and I breathed a sight of relief. This might just be okay after all I thought.

"You're welcome Mistress, I am glad you liked it. I wanted to do something special for you."

"Time to go downstairs slave." Oh no! She had not forgotten. What was she going to do to me?

"Yes Mistress," I said, all the while thinking, no Mistress, let's not go down stairs. Oh, why did I lay down? Why didn't I obey her? Gawd, what is she going to do? Again my thoughts were running wild through my head.

"Please don't hurt me. Please." She didn't even answer me, just looked at me without any expression at all. What was she going to do?

"Lay over the stool slave." Her voice was so cold. I had never heard her like this before. At least she is just going to spank me I thought, I hoped. *Whack!* Shit! I cried out in my mind. It hurt! *Whack!* *Whack!* *Whack!* *Whack!* "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" One ass cheek and then the other. Over and over she used the paddle on my ass. Why wouldn't she stop? Please, please stop. Mistress, please! I was begging her in my mind. I wondered if it would help if I begged her out loud. She had never spanked me like that before. So long and so hard. *Whack!* *Whack!* *Whack!* Oh God! It hurts! It hurts!, my mind was crying out as the tears ran down my cheeks. *Whack!* *Whack!*

* * * * *

I am going to burn her ass off, I thought as I swung the paddle, hard, back and forth from one cheek to the other. I had been lenient with her. I had looked the other way and I had tried to take it easy with her. Give a slave an inch and they think they are the Mistress. Well she would damn sure learn, I thought, and she was going to learn the hard way. No more "Ms. Nice Guy" from me. I was pissed, .though I did not betray it in my voice, I did let her feel it in her ass. This was what I got for being too easy. She was sweet and warm and very loving, very affectionate and I had let her get under my skin. I looked at her ass as I continued to spank it. God, what a sweet ass it was. Round and a little soft, just like I like them. I like my women, and my men for that matter with a little meat on their bones.

* * * * *

"Get up slave. Middle of the room."

My ass hurt so bad. Please lick it and take the sting away, I thought, but she did not. She was really upset with me. She had told me after I fell asleep in the chair that if I slept again during the day I would be sorry. She was right. I was so very sorry, so very, very sorry.

She had out handcuffs instead of the padded restraints. I had never seen those shackles before either. They did not even spread my legs for her and she could see how wet I was after the spanking. She did not even touch my pussy. I was so scared. I wondered and feared what was coming next.

She had me stretched to the max! My ankles were totally together and I was practically on my toes with my arms stretched so far above my head and shackled to the ceiling. She had never stretched me like that before.

She came up to me with a flogger in her hand. She was going to flog me after she had spanked me. I couldn't believe she was going to do both. Not on my sore ass please, I thought. It hurt so much already. *Swish! Smack!* "AAAHHH," I could not help but cry out as the leather bit deeply into my ass. Please not the ass again, please, I begged in my mind. *Swish Smack!* *Swish Smack!* Up my back. Back down. *Swish Smack!* "AAAAAHHHHH," another cry as the leather again bit into my ass. Down my thighs. Back up. Across my ass, up my back, down my back, over my ass, down my legs. Up! Down! Up! Down! *Swish Smack!* *Swish Smack!* I could still feel it but somehow I had reached a place where I could take it better. The pain was worse, better, I didn't know. It just was.

* * * * *

As I flogged her I watched her. Saw the pain reflected deeply in her eyes. Each time I lashed her across her already sore red ass she would cry out. With each cry my excitement grew. How I loved her pain! It was going to be a glorious night. She had no idea what yet lay in store for her. I trembled at the thought of what was to come, what lay before her.

* * * * *

It finally ended and was over. I was exhausted. I don't think I could have stood right then if she had released me. Yet I wanted her. I needed her to make love to me. I needed her to fuck me. I needed to feel her hands on me, taste her lips. I needed to cum so bad. I felt like I was on fire. "Please Mistress, please fuck me now," I whispered to her. I thought I would just hang there with my eyes closed and rest until she took me down and to her bed.

*Swish Smack* "Gawwwwd!" *Swish Smack* *Swish Smack* "Not my tits! Please, please not my tits!" I screamed. *Swish Smack* *Swish Smack* With tear filled eyes I saw she had put the flogger down. At least that flogger was smaller and lighter than the one she had used on my back. My tits were red and my nipples burned. That had really hurt a lot but at least it had been of short duration.

* * * * *

The lash on her tits from the flogger had totally caught her off guard. Her scream as the leather lay across her tits sent shivers coursing through my body. I could feel my wetness spreading. After I put the flogger down, I stood there watching her. My hands went to my breasts and I began to rub them. My nipples were hard and aching as I rubbed them between my fingers. Pinching them hard then pulling on them and pinching them again until it hurt so much I had to let go only made me wetter.

I got some salve and began rubbing it into the lash marks on Silk's back, legs, and ass. The marks on her back and thighs were clearly visible, but I had not put too much strength into the flogging although it had lasted for quite a while. Her ass was worse though, because it had already been red and very sore before the lash ever touched it. Still it could have been worse, and would have been if I had not had more in store for her. I took her down but kept her handcuffed and let her lay down on the floor to rest.

I knew I had pushed Silk far enough for a while. I also knew she needed to cum but I was not about to reward her with that, nor was I going to reward her and let her pleasure me. I would take care of my own needs for right then.

I made Silk lay facing the couch so she could watch me as I pleasured myself. Running my hands over my body felt so good. I was not in a big hurry so I enjoyed my own body. I slid my hands down my side, over my hips and onto my abdomen, letting my fingers lightly brush my pubic mound. The caress of my hands on my soft skin was erotic. Slowly I brought my hands up my body and encircled each breast, squeezing them firmly. My nipples were hard as I ran my thumbs over them. I began squeezing my tits rhythmically as I ran my thumbs over and around my nipples. It felt so good and my breathing grew faster. I was rubbing my nipples hard by then, pushing them into the softness of my tits. Using my thumb and first two fingers I began pinching and pulling on my nipples, pulling them out and then pinching them hard and giving a little twist. Oh yes it did hurt, but then I do like pain too. I pinched and pulled each nipple harder and harder until I was gasping with the pain.

I could feel Silk's eyes on me and I glanced at her. Her eyes were riveted on me. I warned her not to touch herself but only to watch. Lifting my right breast up I took the nipple in my mouth and began to suck it hard. I could feel my wetness growing between my legs. Releasing the right nipple I took the left one in my mouth, shuddering as I did so. My left nipple has always been more sensitive than my right. I ravaged that nipple with my lips and then my teeth, moaning and crying out softly. Releasing that nipple I slid my hands down my stomach to my pussy, brushing lightly over my clitoris as I did so. The touch of my hand again causing me to moan and to spread my legs even wider. I stroked my outer pussy lips. Touching them, feeling them, letting my hands caress then gently. I let one hand wander on down farther and began to play with my anus, just running my finger around the hole, sending shivers through my body. I heard Silk moan and I looked at her. I could see how wet she was, how much she wanted release. I again admonished her not touch herself. Another low moan escaped her mouth.

My juices were running freely down my thighs now and I could smell the odor of my sex. I slid one then two fingers deep into my steaming pussy. It felt sooooooo good. I closed my eyes and began fucking myself with a slow steady rhythm, in and out, in and out, burying my fingers as deeply as they would go then back out to the tips, only to bury them deeply in me again. Using my other hand I began to rub my clit in little circles, pressing hard as I did so. The sensations going through my clit were heavenly. I knew it would not be long until I found my release. Glancing one more time at Silk, I then closed my eyes and let the sensations over take me. My pussy was burning and my clit was throbbing hard. I became aware of my slave's moans matching my own and looked at her again. She was not touching herself however and I again closed my eyes and lost myself in the heat of the moment. I fucked my pussy hard and fast with my one hand as I mauled my clit with the other. My scream of release echoed in the room as my orgasm rocked my body. Dimly I was aware of the sounds of orgasm coming from Silk also.

Opening my eyes I looked again at my slave. Her hands had not moved but she had cum anyway. She knew she was not to cum without permission. This was one of the first things I taught my slaves. I thought she had learned this. I guess not. Fine I thought, she will learn it. I had to admit too though that I was somewhat pleased she had cum too. I had been thinking about some things in the way of training this slave. She did have spirit and I liked that in a slave. The first couple of weeks had just been for me to get to know this girl better. It was time for her real training to begin, her punishment tonight being just the start of it. As I looked at her, I could see the panic starting in her eyes. She knew she had transgressed again. I loved the fear I saw there.

* * * * *

I could not believe I had cum. I had not intended that. I was watching Mistress masturbate and I got so hot, but I had not meant to cum. I could see the displeasure in her face as she looked at me, yet it also looked as if she was a little pleased too. I knew I would be punished more. Did that please her that she found a reason to punish me more? I knew she loved my screams of pain. The thought occurred to me that I might be screaming a lot that night. The fear started to build in me again.

* * * * *

Part 2

Silk looked lovely all stretched out again as she one more time was attached to the hook in the ceiling. This time though her legs were spread very wide. Her large breasts were very inviting. Still with faint marks from her flogging on them and the nipples were still red. I liked that. I liked them sore. Reaching out I began to massage and knead her tits. Then moved to the nipples and just played with them, rubbing them, pulling them, pinching them just hard enough to make her wince. Using a lightweight rope I began to bind her tits in a figure eight pattern. I pulled the rope taut with each wrap. I wanted her whole breasts aching. Getting out my narrow leather paddle that I use for spanking the nipples and pussy I began to work on her nipples. Starting lightly on the left nipple I gave it three smacks, then to the right nipple giving it three smacks also. Moving back and forth between the nipples in rhythm.

* * * * *

When Mistress first attached me to the ceiling again I was afraid she would flog me again, but she did not. She had me spread so wide though, wider than she ever had before. She began to bind my tits, pulling the rope tautly so that it was tight around my heavy breasts. My breasts began to ache immediately. She had never bound them this tightly before. I shuddered when she got out the paddle she uses on my breasts and pussy. She knows I hate having my nipples spanked. It hurts so much, yet it does make me wet. She started out lightly at first and I thought it was not going to be too bad. *Smack, smack, smack.* *Smack, smack, smack.* She increased the pace and the strength of each blow until I could not help but cry out with each smack of the paddle. The deep pain from each smack went into each aching breast. *Smack, Smack, Smack!* *Smack, Smack, Smack!* My tits and nipples were hurting so much. I kept thinking, please no more, but I knew if I started begging this early it would just be worse for me. I decided right then and there I would never lay down and sleep during the day again.

* * * * *

As I increased the pace and the strength of each blow on her aching nipples, my sweet, hot slave began to cry out. Each moan, each cry only spurred me on. I spanked her nipples longer than I ever had before. I watched Silk and judged the pain. When I determined she had enough I stopped.

"Thank me for spanking your nipples slave," I told her.

"What?"

*Smack!!* *Smack!!* One scream ran into the other, sending my juices dripping down my legs.

"Ttthank you for ssspanking my nipples Mistress." The quaver in her voice from the pain pleased me a great deal.

"You're welcome slave. Since you liked it so well I will do it again later for you." Her moan in answer to that made me smile. Using two fingers I pushed them deep into my pussy and fucked it hard a few times, then rammed the same fingers into her pussy and fucked her hard a few times too. She was so wet my hand was bathed in her juices. Putting my fingers to her mouth I let her suck the mixture of us off my fingers.

Kneeling before her I ran my tongue around her outer pussy lips. Her moan was deep throated. I could hear her need in it. Licking first the outside of her pussy lips then the inner lips I soon had her whole body trembling, needing to cum. I flicked my tongue over her clit a few times then rose and kissed her long and deeply. She sucked my tongue hard as I kissed her. I reached up and fondled her left nipple as I kissed her. Her wincing as I did so only made me enjoy it more.

* * * * *

I loved the taste of my Mistress and I together. When she began to lick my cunt I wanted to ask her to let me cum, but knew better. Mistress did like me to beg her, but not until I really needed it. It was like my screams. I better not scream unless I couldn't help it. I had tried that a couple of times. Screaming, hoping she would like that and that maybe she would take it a little easier too. That had been a mistake. I learned very quickly that my screams had better be genuine. Her tongue on my cunt felt so good, I wanted her to lick me forever.

12