The Training Of Slave Silk Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kiss, she left me for a few minutes. She did not say anything so I had no idea what she was doing. Then I heard her moving the tray with her toys on it up to my right side but a little behind me so I could not see what was on it. That made me crazy. I wanted to know what she had in store for me, but I could not see what was on the tray.

* * * * *

Taking a pair of alligator nipple clips with a medium heavy chain attached, I put them on Silk's nipples. The pinch on these clips was neither light, nor extremely hard. I put them about three fourths of the way down her nipples. Then getting a couple of clover clamps I attached one to each labia. She moaned as I attached each clamp. Putting a fairly heavy weight on each one, I admired the way her labia was stretched.

Moving back to Silk's left nipple I took a cold pack and applied it to the tip of the nipple that was protruding from the clip. She groaned as the cold penetrated her sore aching nipple. Her breasts were getting quite purple from the tightness of the rope. I decided to leave them bound a little longer so the pain would be more severe when I released them from their bondage and the blood filled them again.

I left the cold on her nipple for a couple of minutes. I did not want to leave it too long. The cold packs were colder than ice and I did not want her nipple to become numb. I just wanted it to hurt, and hurt a lot. I watched Silk's face as I held the cold pack on it. I could see the effects the cold was having on her nipple from the expression on her face. Her green eyes reflected the pain so very well.

Removing the cold pack, I got a stiff bristled toothbrush and began brushing the tip of Silk's nipple. It did not take long for Silk's moans to become loud. The bristles of the brush were abrading the tip of her nipple very quickly. Removing the brush, I tried a torture a friend of mine had suggested. I took some Cayenne Pepper and began rubbing it onto the nipple tip. Silk began to shriek very quickly.

"Please Mistress, stop! Please, Gawd! Please! I'm sorry!" Her screams sent shivers all through my body.

"Please, I will never sleep again! I promise! I promise!" I could hardly understand what she was saying as she screamed. This was exactly what I had wanted the pepper to do. I wanted it to burn, to be extremely painful. Obviously I had gotten my wish. I stopped rubbing, but of course the pepper continued to burn and Silk continued to scream. I removed the nipple clips and then took a cloth and cold water and bathed her nipple, washing all the pepper off. Her screaming gradually diminished until she was just hanging there, crying, while her body shook. I applied a first aid cream to soothe the nipple tip and to help it heal. I knew that the Cayenne Pepper would be a very good punishment when my sweet slave had been bad, like she had been today.

* * * * *

The cold pack on my nipple caused it to start aching right away and then sent pain through my whole breast. My breasts were aching hard anyway from the bondage, and the cold just made this breast hurt worse. When Mistress began to brush my nipple tip with the toothbrush it felt like she was going to brush the skin right off of it. Then she started to rub something into the tip of my nipple. I have never felt such pain before. It felt like she had set my nipple on fire. I screamed and begged her to stop. I could not stop screaming. The pain was immense. I thought it would never end. Even after she had stopped and washed it, it still burned and hurt so very much. If I had not been chained to the ceiling I would not have been able to stand.

* * * * *

I removed the rope from Silk's breasts and enjoyed her cries as the blood flowed back into her breasts. I then removed each clover clamp from her pussy, enjoying the pain that the removal caused. Every wonderful scream of Silk's throughout the evening had made me hotter and hotter and I was ready for her to pleasure me, but I did not want to let her right nipple get off so easily, besides, she had thanked me for spanking her nipples before and I told her that I would do it again, just to please her. I could not help but smile.

* * * * *

I was very relieved when Mistress took the rope from my tits. The blood coming back into them made them hurt a lot, but I was still glad to get the rope off. I was also very glad to get the clamps and weights off my pussy. It had felt like my pussy lips were going to be ripped off.

Mistress Taralyn then put a cold pack on my right nipple and held it there. When the cold was as much as I could endure and I was moaning with the pain of it she removed it. *Smack* *Smack* Smack* *Smack!* "Please, please. Please, no more tonight." My begging went unheeded and my cries ran one into the other. Finally she stopped and I just hung there sobbing. Crying and hurting though I was, I could still feel my juices running down my legs. Exhausted though I was, I needed to cum, and cum badly.

* * * * *

I released Silk from the ankle restraints and then from the ceiling. I even released her wrist restraints and helped her to the couch to lay down. I knew she needed to rest before I had her pleasure me. While she rested I cleaned everything well and put everything away that I had so far used. There were only a couple of things I had not yet used on my aching slaveā€¦I would though before the night was through.

Silk had rested and her body had stopped it's trembling. I took Silk's place on the couch and had her kneel before me. "Pleasure me slave. I want at least three hard orgasms before you stop."

Silk went to work on my pussy and clit. She had learned a lot about how to please me in the last couple of weeks. Licking and sucking on my nipples, biting them until I cried out with pain of her teeth on them. Lowering her face to my thighs she began licking the juices that had been running down them, slowly working her way up to my hot and quivering pussy. When she ran her tongue over my pussy to my clit my moans filled the room. I was already on the verge of cumming. Pulling my lips apart she began licking my clit up and down, then swirling her tongue around it. She closed her lips around it and sucked with fervor. I started to cum fast and hard.

Wrapping my hands in her hair I held her head into my pussy as my hips bucked and shoved my pussy even harder into her face. As my cum flowed from me, I could not help but cry out her name. My orgasm subsided but my sweet slave did not stop. She licked me and sucked all the cum she could get from my sweet hot pussy. Then taking the dildo that I had brought to her to use, she pushed it into me hard. I cried out loudly as it entered me all the way, filling me. She began fucking me with the dildo in long smooth rhythmic strokes. She pushed it as deeply into my cunt as it would go and then would pull it out until the tip was just in me, then would push it back into me again. It felt so very good and I was soon ready to cum again. As my orgasm over took me, she did not slow down but increased the pace until she was fucking me very hard and very fast. She rammed the dildo into me over and over again. I was screaming as I came. One orgasm ran into the next until I lost count of them and until I finally made her stop. My cum was all over my thighs and all over her hand. Without being bidden to, Silk cleaned me completely with her soft and sensuous tongue.

* * * * *

As I pleasured my Mistress my own body responded as well and my need grew in me until I thought I would die with it. Still, I knew better than to cum. I knew I was not to cum until she gave me permission. I had been punished more than enough tonight, more and harder than I had ever imagined. So I fought the urge and fucked my Mistress like I had never fucked her before. I loved it when she cried out my name. I loved it when she screamed from the pleasure I was giving her, and I loved the taste of her sweet cum. I licked and sucked it all from her. Each and every drop was honey to my lips and tongue.

I was aching in need when my Mistress told me to get on the floor on my hands and knees. She then put me in padded restraints that shackled my wrists to my ankles and pushed my face to the floor. Mistress got me a pillow to rest the side of my face on so I would be more comfortable.

"Silk, my sweet slave, I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. Your pain and your screams have pleased me immensely tonight, and now I am going to pleasure you." With that said, she began putting lube, and lots of it, up into my pussy and on my pussy lips, the on my ass and up inside it too. She put her hand in front of my face and showed me the biggest dildo I had ever seen in my life. It was just huge! It had to be at least 12" long and 6" around. Then she began working it into me. It felt like it was ripping me in two, but it felt so good too. Farther and farther into my hot cunt she pushed it. She would push it in a little way and then pull it out till it was almost out then push it in until it went in a little farther than the last time.

Finally she had gotten almost all of it in me and she started to fuck me with slow, long strokes. In and out, in and out, in and out of my aching, hot pussy. My wonderful Mistress told me I could cum whenever I wanted, and I cried out as I released the orgasm I had been holding. She kept up the slow even rhythm as I came. She kept pumping and I was almost ready to cum again when she stopped.

"Nooooo," I moaned. "Be patient slave I am not done." Then she turned the dildo on and it began to vibrate. Gawd! What an incredible sensation. She again started fucking me with those long smooth strokes and I again cried out as my orgasm over took me. I came until I was sure I could come no more, then I begged her to stop. She did stop and I was glad, but I was disappointed too. I was satisfied, yet I still wanted more. My disappointment did not last long as I felt her working another and smaller dildo into my tight hot ass. I felt the pop as it slid past my sphincter and as she worked it farther in.

Then she turned it on and then turned the huge dildo in my cunt back on. Not only did she just turn the one in my cunt on, but she turned up the speed of the vibration. The feeling was absolutely incredible! She began fucking both my pussy and my ass at the same time and slowly picked up the pace. I soon began to scream as the biggest orgasm I had ever had exploded through me. It was huge and racked my whole body. My Mistress fucked me and fucked me and I came and came until I was totally exhausted. I had screamed as I came louder than I had ever screamed before, in pain or in pleasure.

* * * * *

I knew I had been very harsh with my slave, but then I am a harsh Mistress. I had tried taking it easy with her but she took advantage of it and tried to get away with not obeying me. I felt sure she would never sleep during the day again. I would not be so easy with her from now on as I had been the first two weeks. It had been a good night though, and I looked forward to many more nights of extreme pain and pleasure training slave Silk.

12