The Training Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes I did," I answered.

She continued, "Well, when I first arrived here I would drink that stuff, then I began to have these dreams that people were coming into my bedroom and doing things to me. In my dreams the two or three would come in and pulled my sheets off and do things. Wonderful things. You know, the sort of things that I could never resist.

One of them would play with my pussy and make my clit hard with her fingers or mouth and than slide some sort of vibrator or dildo up inside me and make me cum. Not once or twice but again and again until I was so totally exhausted that I would pass out and be satisfied."

"Within a few days I was looking forward to my dreams and would almost beg to go to bed early. Then, in these dreams, they began to have me join in. I would be told to eat them or to fuck them with things and that excited me too. But almost a week ago I stopped drinking the stuff and poured it down the sink. Then I discovered that they weren't dreams.

It was really happening and I just pretended to be sedated. And now its been three weeks and I'm sort of hooked on their visits and I really enjoy pretending I'm out of it. Now I'll do anything to cum and I'm so damn horny all the time that I can't think about anything but cumming. Oh fuck, I need someone to help me break away from them and get back to normal, and I think they're going to use you too."

"Well, I confessed, last night I had a dream about Vivian. In it, Vivian and Pat were in my room and Viv began to give me a hand job while Pat kissed me and bit on my chest and massaged me, and all the time Viv kept stroking me and then began to suck me.

Then Pat began to whisper over and over again, shoot, shoot, shoot, you want to shoot Blake shoot for us, you want to shoot!"

"And what happened, Blake. Did you? Did you cum? I mean did you shoot for her? Did you do that in your dream?"

I looked at her and answered. "I don't know Laura. I couldn't have had a wet dream because there was no mess this morning, but I sure as hell ache down there right now."

"Me too," she commented. I felt just like I had come over and over again too, but now I know I really did. It's that sort of ache you get when you cum really hard. Sometimes I make myself cum six or seven times in a row and it's that kind of ache, you know what I mean?" I just nodded.

"With me it could just be that stuff I drank before bed. That might be it."

"No she answered, I think they're doing the same with you as they do with me. They're really coming in and doing things. And they have been promising me that they'll satisfy me in a special way, and I think that your going to be a part of it." Then looking pensive for a moment, she went on. And they kept telling me to beg for it. Beg to be fucked or they'd stop. Hell I've been really begging for the last couple of weeks and now I do it so they'll finish me over and over."

"Oh well, in my case it probably was just a nice warm dream that I had Laura, so lets get dressed and go for breakfast." With that she turned and I watched her lithe body leave as she returned to her room.

Meeting our trainers in the dining room, we had breakfast than Viv took me to the gym. My regiment of exercises was like none I had ever heard of before. For an hour she had me swiveling my hips around and round spinning one of those children's hula hoops. I felt foolish, but I did get the hang of it and could keep it up for fifteen minutes at a time.

Then she had me shove one of those things football players use to practice on, but she made me push it with my arms behind me and move it with my hips by thrusting forward. That was easier than the hip swiveling. After she exhausted me doing that and a variety of other exercises, we joined Laura and her trainer.

That led to a two hour jog along a winding country path With another trainer named Amie. This routine was to be repeated day after day for weeks, but on the second day we stopped at the farthest point on the trail and she lifted the top of her sweats and told me to suck her nipples. I was surprised, but took advantage of the offer. The next day, she did the same thing but I added a little more to it by sliding my hand down inside her shorts and played with her pussy until she came hard and long. This became our routine and she seemed to look forward to it each day.

For the next two days I didn't see Laura. She had been moved to somewhere else and I was a bit concerned. I continued my exercise regiment and now could go on almost endlessly with her silly program. The only thing that I could find out from my conversations with Viv was that the person running this program was referred to as The Mistress.

For the next several weeks Laura would appear, than disappear. It was strange, and yet when she was staying with me in the suite, we became closer and closer but although she seemed to want me to fuck her, or pet she always stopped just before we had the chance.

Then one Saturday, after my morning workout, I was taken to the swimming pool. I had changed into my trunks and upon arriving, I was surprised to find my trainer, Laura, and her trainer, already there, and totally nude. It was than that I got my first really good look at Laura.

She was clean shaven and her pussy was almost juvenile in its appearance. I mean small and tight, and the soft mounds on either side of its cleft were a soft pink not the normal darker shade as were both Pat and Viv's. Two other couples were also at the pool, a girl named Terry and of course Amie and they too were nude. There was another pair but I didn't catch their names.

Viv came to me and simply said: "Take them off. The trunks, take them off. Intimacy is not part of our training program and we don't permit clothes unless your exercising or in the dining area."

Her tone was intimidating and I quickly turned away and took them off. I was sort of reluctant to turn around but finally had to. I don't get an erection unless I'm touched so I felt reasonably safe in exposing myself but I wasn't exactly prepared for the stares I got.

Strangely both Viv, and Pat were smiling as if knowing something that I didn't. What was a bit upsetting was the way the others were hungrily looking at us. Or was it me? Than something Viv had said while we were standing in the suite when I had first arrived, came to mind.

"She is going to be restructured with the help of her trainer and you." Somehow I was involved in what was going to happen to Laura and I began to wonder, could that also apply to the others here at the pool? Was I the surprise they had promised Laura?

Although Viv knew damn well that I'd become aroused if touched me, she began to edge closer and talk low and sexy in my ear.

"Aren't they all beautiful? Wouldn't you just love to have them all? All wanting you and your job would be to fuck them, one at a time until they were dripping wet and done? Wouldn't it be wonderful to feel them squirm and squeal as you plunge your hard cock in and out of their cunts? Just think, Blake, one after the other and not cumming until your told to?"

Viv was making me edgy. I had never heard her talk like this but it was sort of exciting, in a dirty sort of way. She kept it up but now as she whispered in my ear, her fingers were brushing my abs like a feather, moving slowly up and down. If she went any lower, I would have to leave. I just lay back on my beach chair and looked up at the canopy of leaves overhead, ignoring the others around us.

"Here, our drinks have arrived. Try this you'll like it. It's made with pineapple juice and a special liquor."

I slowly sipped it and could taste the tart juice but it didn't mask the distinct flavor of that cloudy liquor on my nightstand. Within ten or so minutes, I had lost my inhibitions yet I was fully aware of what was going on and as she continued her cooing in my ear, I began to respond.

"Feel good baby? What would feel better that to slide your hard cock deep inside them? Would you like that? I would love to feel you inside me too. Soooo tight and hot. So wet and slippery deep inside me. I would love to suck you and make all the others hungry for what you would give me. Did you know that pineapple juice makes cum taste sweet and super thick? Would you give that to me if I told you to?"

By now I was drifting in a world of my own. I knew where I was and I could hear her voice and those of the people at the pool, but I was in a safe cocoon and didn't really care what was happening around me. Then her fingers began to move slowly down and suddenly she was caressing my shaft and balls. Pat had brought Laura over and they sat on a lounge chair close by. Now Viv began to speak louder and more directly to Laura.

Viv continued her conversation. "Look at him Laura. See how nice and big he gets? Wouldn't you like to feel that big fat cock deep inside your pussy? Wouldn't you like to straddle him and feel him stretching you open? Don't you want to move up and down on it until you can't stop yourself and you cum hard over and over again?

Laura seemed to flinch the moment Viv said "Cum". Her face became flushed and a droplet of glutinous milky fluid slowly oozed from her slowly contracting pussy and ran down her thigh. I turned my head to watch her as her pussy pulsated and yet another thick globule formed and followed the first as she began to breath harder. Almost inaudibly she gasped to herself, "yessssss, oh yesssss. I want that."

Pat put her lips to Laura's ear and whispered. "not yet baby, not yet. If you're a good little girl maybe later, but not yet and not here. He's not ready yet, just be patient. You'll be first, but look around. Our sisters want it too, so just watch what Vivian does to him and be patient."

Viv continued to touch me. She looked around and nodded to the others to come closer as she began to stroke my shaft with slow long caresses her other hand held my balls.

By now I knew I was oozing pre-cum and her hand was slippery. I could hear the salacious sound as her curled fingers moved up and down, pausing at the rim of my shafts head where her fingers began to turn and twist before moving back down.

Although I was aching with the need to finish, something held me back. Oh I was hard, so hard in fact that I ached and my cock had expanded so much that it curved back towards my abdomen and still she continued to milk me.

Suddenly she put her lips to the head of my cock and pursing her lips, thrust my shaft deep down her throat. I didn't think it possible, but she kept moving her lips downward, taking more and more of my cock until her nose was pressing against my pubes. She had me completely down her throat.

I lay there and wondered why she didn't gag but after a moment she lifted up and took a deep breath before repeated her deep thrust downward. It felt good, but wasn't quite stimulating enough to take me over the brink. That's when she again lifted up and devoted more time to the very head of my cock. She began to change her tact. Now her tongue swirled around and round before she suddenly lifted entirely off me and breathing heavily gasped. "Shoot Blake, Shoot in my mouth! Give it to me now! Shoot, shoot, damn it now shoot!"

Almost as if a bar had been lifted, I felt myself suddenly release. She held her open mouth about three inches above my shaft and the moment I shot the first thick ribbon of milky cum, she suddenly dropped her mouth to capture my cock in her mouth. This effectively trapped the remaining seven or eight jets, filling her sucking mouth. The audience gasped and watched as she swallowed over and over until I no longer erupted.

"Lifting her head, she gasped. "Good, you taste soooooo good. Now girls watch this." Then she resumed stroking my cock, and as always, I remained agonizingly hard and erect. "Pat? Do you want to let Laura have it now or not?" Pat shook her head no and told Laura to move away and go get dressed for dinner.

Viv played with me for another five or so minutes before inviting the others to take turns. At first they just jerked me but then they become more daring and each took me in their mouth. Two were good, taking me deep while the other two gagged after the first three or four inches moved to the back of their throats.

Then one of them asked, "doesn't he ever cum again? I mean he's hard and all but what does it take to make him cum again? Viv smiled at her and told her to suck me. When she began to bob her head up and down my cock, she whispered to her. "Suck him faster baby and I'll get him to cum for you, but be ready for it and swallow when he gives it to you. Do you understand?"

The woman could only muster a muted, "Mmmmmmmffffff, " and continued to speed up her sucking. She continued to do as Vivian had directed. That was when Viv leaned to whisper in my ear.

"She wants it bad, Blake. I want you to give it to her. Can you hear me?" I gasped and nodded. "Now Blake. Now! Shoot! Shoot your cum in her mouth and feed her. Do it! Shoot Blake, its all right now. Come on and shoot!"

Again it was as if I had been released, and I did as she ordered. My ass lifted up and I began to fuck the girls mouth and I suddenly began to pump more of my creamy cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow as quickly as I contracted, but some oozed from around her lips and dripped onto my balls and legs. She didn't stop sucking though until I had dropped back down onto the chair and only then, reluctantly took her lips away. "Lick it up Adele, don't leave any. Lap it up like a good girl," directed Vivian.

"Oh my god. My dear god he's fantastic. I never had anything like that before. He can fuck forever without cumming until he needs to finish," she commented. "Not exactly, honey, he needs to be urged but that's part of his training. The woman, Adele, went on. "He's amazing, he can go on and on. Oh you sweet baby I want you more than I ever wanted anything in my life," she continued.

Vivian smiled like a Cheshire cat and quietly spoke. "A little more training and you'll all have him, but not quite yet. You know the rules. First he has to take care of his dyad and later he can do each of you but only when the Mistress says its time. But now he needs some rest, so you run off and get ready for dinner and let me take care of my boy here."

Reluctantly the group left and Vivian told me to get up, and with her support, I made it back to the suite and showered and shaved before getting dressed. As I stepped out of the steamy chamber Laura entered and took my arm.

"Back in," she whispered. "Get back in the shower with me. I need to talk with you." I let my palm drop to her firm ass and guided her in and closed the glass door. "Do you know what they're doing to us? Do you realize that your just a fucking machine and I'm turning into a nymphomaniac. They come to our room at night and do things to us. I know they aren't dreams your having. They're making me cum again and again until I go crazy just wanting more and more, and I can just imagine what there doing to you. Did you ever dream that they were fucking you?"

"No I answered, But I think they make me cum a hell of a lot. I really never remember mounting anyone, no." "What about them straddling you? Do they ever get on top of you?" she asked.

"Not that I know of. I just wake up aching and throbbing, every morning, but no I don't think its gone that far." "Don't drink that stuff tonight. Just pretend to like I do. I think your going to be shocked at what happens."

As we were talking Laura had let her hand drift down to my still erect shaft and was holding it still, but constantly squeezing and relaxing her grip. "Want to?" she asked. "Want to not drink that stuff?" I asked. "No want to fuck me," she calmly answered.

"Sure honey, I'd love to. Lean against the wall and let me get it in. Than looking into my face, she whispered. "No, we better not, we have about fifteen minutes to be at the dinner table and I think Pat would be really pissed if you and I got into it right now." So with a look of disappointment, she left to get dressed.

Apparently Laura had been returned to our suite for one of her two or three day visits and that night we watched our compulsory xxx rated film and each went to their bedroom. Out of habit I began to drink the vial of cloudy fluid, but before swallowing much, spit it out and poured the rest down the sink. Then I went to bed. I did fall asleep but was awaken sometime around one thirty in the morning.

I felt the bed move as if someone were sitting next to me, than my sheets were pulled down. Thru half closed eyes I could see Vivian and another girl. I didn't know her name but had seen her at the pool. Vivian began to massage my cock and the other girl moved up to my cheek and began to whisper to me.

"Come on Blake. It's time for that good warm feeling that you like. Just think about a nice warm pussy and how hot it feels as you slide in and out of it. Want to taste my cunt sweetheart? Sure you do. Here, I'll let you drink me, you want that don't you? Say yes and Terry will give it to you."

So her name was Terry and still, I didn't know if I was supposed to answer or not, so I just pretended and mumbled in a very low voice, "Yess, I want to taste you." The girl spoke to Viv.

"Good, did you hear that? I think he's ready." Than as Vivian continued to get me hard, the girl straddled my shoulders and leaned forward, lifted her arms and supporting herself against the wall at the head of my bed. She lowered her slippery pussy to my mouth and e commanded, "lick me Blake. Suck my clit and stick your tongue inside me. Let me cum in your mouth so you can smell my sex. Come on baby, do it while Vivian sucks your cock, but remember, don't cum until we tell you.

I wasn't exactly sure how to react. Do I lift my arms or let them lay at my side? Do I moan or just lap at her cunt? Should I thrust up into Viv's mouth or just lay still. I figured to hell with it, and decided to just do what I felt was natural. I began to really go at Terry's pussy and began to thrust in and out of my little cock suckers, mouth.

Five or six minutes of sucking on her pussy had Terry squirming and panting. Her moans became more urgent and I knew she was just seconds from cumming. I reached up and grabbed her ass and forced her swollen vagina against my open mouth before capturing her clit between my lips. Then sucking it in, I let the tip of my tongue flick over it's swollen surface until she screamed out.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming. More. Ohmygod its so good, gimmeeeee it sweetheart. Make me cum. Please, oh, oooh oooooh shit, I'm going to shoot in your mouth. Suck my jucy cunt."

As soon as I heard her tell me that she was going to shoot, I lost my control and began to ram my cock down Viv's throat and I felt myself go over the top. I began to moan into Terry's cunt as I started to ejaculate in Viv's mouth.

Vivian swallowed it and when I collapsed back down onto the bed she lifted her head up and wiped the cum from her lips. Then looking at the girl, growled. "You know better than to say that. He's conditioned and I want him to last. Oh crap Terry, don't you lose it too."

Swaying slightly she lifted herself up off my face and, with her head bowed, whispered, "I'm sorry Viv, I just couldn't, you know, control myself. He's so fucking good, I just forgot. And hell, I have never cum that hard in my whole life. When can we let him get up and fuck us? I mean fuck Laura?"

"Your really hot for him aren't you? I mean you know the procedure, Laura's first, and yet you want to break rules. OK, its against policy but I'll see if I can get him to stand up and put that hard pole in you. But remember, don't say that word, all right?"

Terry was already trying to help me put my feet of the floor. "Sit up Blake. Come on baby. You're going to have your first this morning and I'm is going to find out how good you are."