The Training Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pretended to stumble before standing as Terry crawled up and knelt on the very edge of the bed, her ass wiggling back and forth as she waited and her legs inched further apart so I could stand on the floor between them. I pretended to be confused so Vivian moved me to stand right behind her and held my shaft to the slit between her swollen pink lips.

"Fuck her, Blake. Come on sweetheart, slide it in. There, move closer, yeah, there, now in baby, that's right." I was playing it to the hilt but couldn't resist thrusting in hard. Although the girl was already dripping sticky cum in anticipation, I thrust deep and all the way in on my first stroke. She rocked forward and let out a surprised gasp.

"Oh My God. Oh my God he's big, Oh yeah. That's it. Now. Fuck me deep, but baby make it last. don't cum until we tell you." I smiled to myself as I began to sway my ass back and forward. Starting slowly, taking long strokes, almost pulling completely out before thrusting back in deep, until I felt the head of my cock ram into her cervix.

She was contracting hard, and gripping my shaft so tightly that I was actually pulling her vagina with me as I drew out. Then shoving it back in, her labia would pull down on her clit, and within seconds she was on the verge of an orgasm.

By now she was panting and rocking back to meet my thrusts. Viv was standing immediately behind and to my left and began to chant orders. "Fuck her good baby! That's it! She wants it! In, out, in out, Yeah, that's it. Fuck that slippery cunt. Give it to her! Listen! She's juicy and wet for you. Just listen to her will you? She wants to cum, so give it to her. Faster now baby, fuck her wet cunt faster. That's it. Ram it in and out. Listen to her squealing. Babbbeeeee, oh baby give it to her! She's cumming now!"

And suddenly Terry went into one long hard contraction and began to drool as she screeched. "Now! I'm Cummmminggggggggg Now! Fuck! Deeper! Yeah baby fuck me faster! Oh my god, oooh my god gonna cummmm again, Ooooooooh fuck yes, Oh yessss." Then she shook, her body shuddered, and she fell forward pulling me out as she fell forward and rolled onto her side.

She lay there, her body twitching, moments later she turned onto her back and pulled her knees up and lay there rocking back and forth as she continued to moan and gasp for air.

Vivian had her hand on my shoulder and gazed down at her. Even Vivian's breathing was raspy and course, as she moaned and began to work her free hand up and down frantically over her pussy. "Help me Blake! Come on boy, get on your knees and do me! I want you to make me cum too. Just like you did Terry. Eat me. Eat my wet cunt and help me cum too."

I had intended to kneel and do as she asked, but she decided to sit on the very edge of the bed. She spread her legs wide as I knelt down on the floor between them. Now leaned back on her elbows and lifting her legs, placed them over my shoulders. This gave me the whole range of her puffy swollen pussy to enjoy. She too had become wet and sticky and though I still had the scent and taste of Terry on my lips, Viv's flavor and aroma joined those. I really hadn't expected her to be as responsive as her friend, but I was learning. Where one had gone crazy when I sucked and toyed with her clit, Viv had other erotic preferences.

I love to experiment and began by licking her thighs. I let my hands reach up and roll her erect nipples between my fingers. She began to undulate up and down, forcing my nose and mouth between the engorged outer mounds of her pussy. I drew one hand down and as the other continued to manipulate her nipple, I let the index finger of my left hand stroked her ass. She went ballistic.

Her body began to shudder and quake, her breath came in ragged gasps and her hands slammed down on the back of my head. Wondering how she would respond if I slid three fingers into her pussy, I moved my hand to just under my chin and thrust them in and began to twist them around.

I began by devoting all my efforts on trying to explore the warm gooy interior of her cunt. My fingers felt the ring of ridges that seemed to beckon my attention and I began to curl my index finger, as if beaconing someone. Then I added my other fingers to the curling motion and began to caress her vagina just inside and under her pubic bone. She went wild.

By combining my twisting and plunging fingers with my tongue and sucking lips, she was soon frantically begging me to let her finish. She didn't even try to help me but kept thrusting up towards my mouth when she released my head and began to pinch her nipples when suddenly, without warning, she let out a scream that startled both Terry and I.

Terry had rolled over and was staring in amazement at Vivian as if trying to understand what had happened. Vivian had orgasmed and was just mumbling under her breath as her friend dragged her back up onto the bed and helped her roll over onto her knees. Now she was kneeling and Terry slid under her body and worked her way up and under the slightly parted knees of Vivian.

This placed the girls in an intimate 69 position so that her mouth was now under Viv's pussy. Terry lay with her head back as a milky droplet slowly oozed out of Viv's pulsating opening and dropped to her open mouth. At that point Terry took command.

"Fuck her Blake I want to taste it." It was a bit awkward but I stood on the floor and slid my cock into Vivian's wet pussy. I couldn't see, but I assumed that Viv was sucking on Terry as she instinctively rocked back and I began to saw in and out.

Every ten or twelve strokes I would draw completely out and Terry would tilt my shaft down so I could stroke into her mouth several times. Then she would lift my cock up and replace it in Vivian. This continued for the better part of fifteen minutes as Vivian orgasmed repeatedly.

At some point, Vivian directed me to shoot. I knew that was my signal to cum and was helpless to hold back. "Give it to her! Fuck her wet cunt and shoot you cum deep inside her," begged Terry. "I want to taste you mixed with her cum. Go on Blake, shoot it! SHOOT, SHOOT, Shoot it in her and than shove it in my mouth. I want to taste the both of you."

Again I felt the surge and the overwhelming sensation that signals my release and suddenly I began to erupt in Viv's pussy. Then, half way thru my series of contractions, Pat pulled me out and tilted my spewing cock into her mouth and took the last of me.

Finished, I drew back and watched as Vivian's contracting pussy began to force out our creamy mix and Terry greedily lapped it up as it flowed in thick milky globules down into her mouth. She swallowed.

Almost as quickly as it began, it ended. The girls lay atop each other for several minutes more before I was told to return to bed and they covered me up. Sleep overtook me almost immediately. Then some hours later, I felt a warm body slide in next to me. It was Laura.

"Blake, you awake?" Half conscious and very groggy, I mumbled a yes.

"I saw it. I saw what they did with you. I watched from the doorway. I wanted you so much but I couldn't have you. Then, when they were done, I had to run to my room and pretend to be asleep.

They came in my room with Pat and they began to fuck me with that dildo thing and suck me. All I could think about was you and I really went wild. Blake I was so wet and hot for you that they must have suspected something and each time they told me to cum, I called for you. I came seven times for them and I think I finally passed out. My pussy is so sore and swollen that it aches real bad. But I can't stop thinking about what you did to them. If you want, you can fuck me or eat me or do something with me now if you need more. I'll be good for you."

"Later, baby, I think were both exhausted but I promise I'll be with you tomorrow and if we can find some time to ourselves Ill have you," I answered.

"Oh I want you baby, I want you more than I ever wanted anything before. I want that thick hard cock and I want to feel you grabbing my ass and pulling me against you. Just to feel you deep inside me. I want you in my ass and in my mouth. I want you every where and every way."

Then she rolled over and stared at the ceiling. I fell back to sleep as she began to gently stroke her pussy.

Morning light began to stream into the room and I found myself on my back. Unusual for me because I always sleep either on my side or stomach. Laura was snuggled up against my side with her head resting on my chest. Her right hand cupped my balls and were gently kneading them.

Oh it felt good but what was most exciting was the way her right breast was sort of resting on my abdomen. I let my left hand wander down and my fingers moved to the erect firm nub of her nipple.. Slowly I began to stroke around it with the ball of my index finger and I could feel the small bumps that seemed to outline her areola, swell up. She was obviously aroused, and not entirely asleep. Perhaps she hovered in that twilight slumber that we often find ourselves in, as we awaken from an erotic dream.

However it would not go on for long because I heard someone knocking on the outer door. Quickly we got up and separated as I went to the door. It was one of the girls who had joined us at the pool. I think her name was Adele. She tried to push her way in and I stepped out of the way.

Now standing just inside the door, she paused and stared down at me. Then lifting her face to gaze at me, she asked: "can you meet me behind the lodge, in the woods? There's a sort of wood shed there and we can get together and, and, you know. I am going crazy here since I watched you yesterday and I need it bad. Oh god this is crazy. I want you to fuck me until I cum all over your dick. Do you like to fuck up the back way? I cum that way best. Please say yes. Please"?

I had no time to answer before we heard Laura close the door to her bedroom and start down the hall. Suddenly the girl quickly turned and vanished as quickly as she had come.

I was really getting confused. It seemed each of the people here had a different problem. That one liked anal sex, Laura was a nymphomaniac and god knows what the others needed. I returned to the bathroom, showered and shaved, then dressed for breakfast.

The word came down from someone they referred to as the mistress, that today was "party day," whatever that meant, but everyone seemed excited. After breakfast I was separated from Laura and ushered back to my suite where they did something I never would have expected. Vivian made me lather my crotch and she shaved me. I mean she actually shaved me there.

This was one of those occasions that I was allowed to get fully dressed. slacks, shirt, and all that. After a brief inspection, we were both reasonably pleased with my appearance and taking my arm, she led me to a remote room in the Lodge. With the exception of Laura and Pat, everyone was there.

The room was a bit unusual. It was furnished with two sofas, three or four of those low love seats and not much else in the way of furniture, but at the far end was what appeared to be some sort of wide ramp. It was tilted up against the wall and was covered with thick padding. To its side, laying on the floor, was an enormous thick mattress on which two of the girls were sitting. A long table in front of me held trays of goodies and in the center was a large punch bowl. Viv led me to a chair almost immediately in front of the ramp thing and had me sit. One of the girls brought two cups of punch and as I looked around I sensed that they were anxiously waiting for something to happen.

Vivian and I chatted about nothing in particular for the better part of a half hour and by that time the assembled women had begun to show signs of had too much to drink. The room was getting very warm and the girls had begun to shed their clothing. At first it was a jacket or blouse, but they were rapidly progressing to more intimate garments. Turning so I could look down the room I noticed that two of the girls had discarded all their clothing and were in the act of petting and kissing at the end of one of the sofas. The others were obviously going to follow suit and I watched as one by one they coupled up and took positions either on the large mattress on the floor, or on one of the sofas.

Turning back to Viv, I really wasn't surprised to find that she too was undressing. I suspected that in a matter of minutes, I would be coaxed to do the same, and I was right, but it was two of the girls who did the work. One tugged at my belt and pulled my slacks down while another unbuttoned my shirt and whisked it off. Amie came over and took off my shorts and remained kneeling. Viv had to waive her off because she was lingering a bit too long at my feet, eying my limp cock.

Now the room was filled with half drunk, nude, perspiring young women. It was at that moment that Laura arrived. She was led into the room by Pat and she was already nude. apparently the time away had been devoted to preparing her for this event, and she had been made up beautifully. Her hair was now draped, shoulder length, and fashioned in a shag. Her eyes had the slightest hint of eye shadow and even her nipples seemed pinker than normal.

She was stunning and seemed almost demure as Pat led her over. I had expected her to sit next to me but instead another girl came to Pat's assistance and took one of Laura's arms. Together they leaned her back on the ramp and attached tethers to the bracelets already on her wrists. This wasn't exactly restraining her but the strap like belt they fastened across her throat held her snugly against the white padding on the ramp. Her legs were spread rather widely and cuffs were placed around her ankles holding her to the tilted bed and prevented her from really moving much.

The tethers on her wrists limited how far she could reach with her hands and I watched her move her open palms to her erect nipples, trying to hide them.

I was told to stand but not go near her. I really wanted to unfasten her and get her the hell out of here but I was sort of forced back up against the wall and Vivian told me to just stay still and watch.

At this point the couples scattered around the room were all involved in their own method of sexual satisfaction and the low squeals and gasps echoing throughout the room was typical of an orgy of orgasming women. The only girls not involved with each other were Vivian and Pat.

I was watching Pat as she began to caress her prisoner, Laura. She began by massaging her breasts and I watched the girl respond. Her mouth voiced unspoken sighs and moans as she became aroused. Pat was doing exactly those things that Laura had described, and obviously she was responding to the taunting fingers of Pat. I watched and began to feel sorry for the girl. She was constantly trying to move her hands down to her pussy, but the tethers on her wrists stopped her just short of reaching it. She was perspiring now and moaning as her fingers clawed at a point just short of her target. Vivian was holding me by the arm and as her grip increased it became obvious that she was enjoying Laura's arousal.

Looking to my right I saw a girl wearing a strap-on dildo withdraw it from deep inside her friends ass and help the girl to the mattress where she rolled onto her side and drew her knees up in a fetal position and lay moaning. Taking the strap-on off, she abandoned her partner and gathered several things from the table and brought them over to where Pat was tormenting Laura.

Now they both began to masturbate her. Pat nodded to the girl who had replaced her at Laura's breasts, while Pat squatted between Laura's legs and began to slowly insert a long black dildo into Laura's pussy. Although it wasn't very thick, it was fashioned with rows of ridges that swirled around its surface. I watched them vanish as she moved it deeper and deeper. Laura began to writhe and struggle against the ramp as she obviously neared an orgasm. She was being raped by the two but seemed to be a willing victim. I felt sorry for her because I knew how much she needed to cum, but each time it seemed near, the girls would pause and she would moan and beg to finish. "Let me. Oh god don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there." she pleaded.

The two were very much aware of Laura's agony and seemed to read her body language. They would torment her nipples with ice cubes or clamps for a minute or so than stop while Pat would again begin to work the black dildo in and out of her cunt.

The sound of the gelatinous device being plunged in and out of her dripping vagina was audible and the sight of her cum saturating its surface with a thick creamy coating of her churned cum, was almost more than I could tolerate. Then they would pause and wait for Laura to stop trying to thrust her hips forward, trying to force it in deeper.

Laura was now sobbing in frustration and still the girls continued. They were reading her reactions and would pause just at the brink of an orgasm, denying her the satisfaction that she was so desperately striving for.

This was torture in its purest form. Not painful torture in the normal sense, but for a nymphomaniac, the frustration of being brought to the brink of an orgasm, over and over again was really intense. I felt sorry for her and several times tried to move to her but Viv held me back. I couldn't believe that they could actually bring her so close, so many times and still know the exact instant to stop. The Black dildo was now bathed in a thick white cream and actually I could see exactly how far in they were working it because of a ring of cum that had formed at the upper end.

Pat took it out now and stood close to Laura so she could watch. Laura was moaning and struggling harder than ever and when Pat took the dildo and had the girl next to her suck and lick it clean, Laura screamed out in frustration. "Mee, its mine, I need it, Oh god let me have it, let me cum. Please, dear god please let me cum. Do something!"

Again the dildo was reinserted and Pat again began to pump it in and out as Laura thrust up against it. And all the while she continued to claw at her groin trying to get at her clit. Pat paused, as the girl working on her nipples leaned forward and began to suck on one of the erect pink pegs while pinching the other with her fingers. Laura's body went rigid and suddenly she threw her head back, took a long breath, and went limp.

I could see her face and her half closed eyes. Laura was broken and as her body shook, she rolled her head from side to side. Her hands opened and closed as if she were trying to clutch something that wasn't there. Her pussy had lost the soft pink patina and was now hot red in contrast to when this had begun.

Suddenly another girl joined Vivian at my side and knelt in front of me and, as if previously arranged, she lifted my cock to her lips and began to suckle me. I was watching Laura's chest heave as she drew deep breaths and her body continued to shudder. I wasn't even conscious of my erection until the girl at my feel suddenly gagged and gasped, "He's hard as a rock, Viv. He's ready I think."

Viv looked down and nodded, then left me and walked to the door. All the others followed, and as they left, Vivian looked back at me and simply said, "She's yours. When your done, I'll unlock the door," then turned and the door closed.

I stepped over to Laura and took the restraint from around her neck, knelt, and unfastened her ankles, then standing I reached across her body to unfasten her wrists. As soon as her wrists were free, Laura struck.

She heaved her body against mine and we both landed on the mattress. She was on top of me and lifting herself up her eyes met mine. Those beautiful pale blue eyes seemed dazed as if she wasn't really aware of anything around her.