The Traject Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
503 Followers

"I blame the military service, sir," I laughed.

"Who are you here to visit?"

"My brother," I replied, "my father just went in to talk to him, I'm giving them a few minutes," just as I said that my father signaled to me, "well, here I go. Take care of yourself, Officer."

"D," he said, "while you're back in town, please stay out of trouble. A lot of things have changed since you left, not many for the best."

"You're not the first one to tell me that," I replied with a chuckle as I moved to the small booth where my brother was sitting, trying his best to hold back his own tears.

"Why are you here, Daemon?"

"Apparently," I said, "to clean up your mess. What have you gotten yourself into?" For the first time in many years I looked at my brother, to say that time had been unusually harsh to him would be an understatement. The last time I had seen him he was a fit man with thick black hair and a swagger of confidence. His smile would open doors that otherwise would have required a boot and a pistol to open. Now, the shadow of the man that sat before me broke my heart, his confidence was long gone, replaced by the embers of a life that could've been. His hair all but gone, and a large scar covered the right side of his face.

"It was a setup," he replied, "no way I would be stupid enough to put that much heat in my car. Talk to the lawyer, he'll give you the details and set you up with anything you need while you're in town. I take it you plan to leave again?"

"As soon as I am done here," I replied, "don't have anything waiting for me back home, though."

"In that case its best you hear it from me," he said, "you remember Cece?"

"Yeah, I replied, "what about her?"

"She just left her old man before I got busted," he said, "she had been asking about you. You should stop and visit her as well," the guard came by to signal the end of our visitation. "It was nice seeing you again, D."

"Look for Officer Sandoval," I told him, "he'll look out for you."

As we made our way back to the outside, I introduced Officer Sandoval to my father, as they shook hands he looked at me and handed me a piece of paper. "I remember your family from the old days," he said, "stop by the house, I think its good you and I have a long talk. I'll keep an eye out on your brother."

"Thanks," I replied, "I'll stop by tomorrow."

As we walked away my father looked at me with a smile, "you've always had that gift, everywhere you go, people just gravitate to you. What are you planning to do, son?"

"Figure some things out, pops. I've tried to be someone else since I left this place, and all I got to show for it is a closet full of skeletons, a body full of scars, and an empty bed at the end of the night. Maybe it's time I stop fighting nature and embrace who I am."

"And who are you?"

"Daemon," I said, "I don't think there's much left of anything else." We drove back to his house in silence, I could sense there was a sadness to him mixed with pride, but he would never tell me about it. I could sense my brother gaining some hope, but he wouldn't tell me about it. I could see Sandoval's eyes gleam with pride, he would surely tell me about it as he warned me about returning to my old life.

But beyond all that, I could see that face: Cece, I had not thought about that girl since I was a child, she was a full grown woman by the time I had left for the military, a pregnant woman as she walked down the aisle. I wondered just how much time had changed her, and if she would even recognize the man I had become.

...

"So, did you ever talk to her," the woman spread out beside me, clutching at my body as if making sure that I would not try to escape from her as she slept. The day had been long, but just like it had become a tradition, we lay together after another wonderful night of lovemaking so that she could hear more of my story.

"Yes, baby," I replied, long ago I had made it a rule to never lie to this woman, there simply was nothing to keep from her. She had found me at my worst, picked me up from where I couldn't even see the light, and raised me to become a better man. I kissed her softly, a slight moan escaped her as our lips separated.

"So, she wasn't your long lost love after all?" It was strange to hear Angie express any type of jealousy about any woman in my life, she knew my heart belonged to her and her alone. However much was left, she had claimed as hers.

"No," I said as I moved her so that she could look me in the eyes, "she wasn't." Her smile made me realize that once again my honesty policy had turned out to be the right way to go about it.

"You know I'm all yours," she said as sleep was taking her, "you have taken my pussy, my ass, my mouth, you have coated me with your cum and pumped gallons of it into me. I'm all yours, D." She was telling the truth, not a few minutes earlier we had walked into her apartment before she immediately began to tear my clothes off. I did the same to her own clothing, before the door to her apartment was fully closed, she had dropped to her knees and was taking me into her mouth.

She always had this way of moving her tongue around the head of my cock that made my legs weak, her moaning caused vibrations that traveled up the shaft and she would tightly grab the base of my cock to make sure I did not explode until she wanted me to. Somehow we made it to the floor, without taking my cock from her mouth, Angie rotated her body and placed her already wet pussy into my mouth.

I eagerly dove my tongue into her, making stabbing motions into her that forced her to moan louder, carefully I moved my tongue and using the thick part of it I ran it up and down the length of her pussy. When I reached her engorged clit, a single flick of my tongue dove her over the edge, she released my cock in order to ride my face as she grinded her pussy into my tongue. Her juices coated my face, she shook in pleasure before she again moved and mounted me, and without gentleness she impaled herself into my cock.

As she rode me, she leaned forward to clean her juices from my face, licking and kissing my face as I reached behind her and grabbed her ass to plunge myself deeper into her. Her second orgasm neared, I rolled her off from me and turned her on all fours so that I could enter her from behind. With all the wetness of her pussy, entering her in one motion was easy, she moved her head back so that I could pull her hair and dove into her as a piston, the slapping wetness of our bodies joined the echo of our grunts and moans.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I would tell her each time, it was her favorite expression, almost each time it immediately dove her to the edge of a massive orgasm.

"Fill me up," she replied as I exploded into her, her orgasm began as the first spurts of cum coated her, "augh," she would spit out as her muscles worked feverishly to milk my cock. Just as the last spurt of cum would be milked, I would lean forward and place a single kiss in the middle of her shoulder blades, a little signature that further marked her as my own. Once she would receive this kiss, she would completely collapse and would be death to the world. I would carry her to her bed, where she would wake up and ask me to continue whatever story I was telling her.

"I think my stories turn you on," I would say, "you always jump my bones whenever I tell you one."

"I jump your bones even when you smile at me," she replied, "I can't help it."

Then sleep would take her, this was a well-rehearsed play we had carried on for as long as we had been together, I knew she loved me with all her being, and she knew I did the same. As much the same as my broken and fucked up psyche would allow, but she knew I was loyal to her above anything. I had forgotten about Cece for the second time in my life, talking about her reminded me of that chapter in my life. That time when I had become less of a man and more beast that could only return to his hometown after a large number of arraignments were made. But Angie was worth the trouble, and knowing that long road would lead me to her, I would take it again in a heartbeat.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
503 Followers
12