The Tranny Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,417 Followers

A mix of my saliva and her precum covered her cock now. I eagerly slurped up the length of her cock to help clean the 'mess' up. Daisy held my head in place next while she bucked upward, fucking my mouth with her dick.

"I'm gonna cum. Yeh hear that?! Mmmm... keep suckin'. Show me how grateful you are that I picked you up."

I kicked my sucking into a higher gear. My jaw was tired but I didn't let on. I wanted her to cum so badly. I wanted this big rod to explode in my mouth. It was about to happen.

Daisy let out a cry and shoved another inch of red-hot cock into my mouth. Her cock seemed to swell even larger in my mouth. Then in the span of an instant, her dick jerked and a jet of cum pumped into my mouth. I swallowed hard on it. The ejaculate didn't stop there. Spurt after spurt of the creamy liquid shot from Daisy's dick.

I swallowed what I could, the rest spilling from my lips and dripping down my chin. Just when I thought Daisy had finally finished, she lurched forward and another massive gush of cream splashed down my throat. I wrestled to maintain my composure, nursing the rest from Daisy's dick.

Daisy finally let her grip on my head go and I pulled my lips off her cock, collapsing on Daisy's thigh. She was sweaty and breathing heavily. Hell, so was I. I looked up and saw her eyes were clenched shut, more perspiration had formed on her brow.

She spoke first, "Pickin' yah up has really turned out well. I didn' think you'd go for this. A girl can dream though..." Daisy rubbed her fingers over my lips, "Yer a good man. A damn good man for that. Now I knew yer just as horny as I was. We're gonna fix that together."

"How?" I asked.

Daisy looked down at me, her eyebrow raised, "The same way yeh woke me up earlier. Yah were lookin' for booty, weren' you?"

I nodded my head. Was Daisy going to let me fuck her? I guess I'd find out.

Daisy pushed me off of her thigh. She leaned down and kissed my cum-covered lips before rolling over on her side. She kicked her pants and panties all the way off her ankles. I got my first good look at her ass. It was big, round and beautiful. Blood rushed to my cock. I reached out for it.

Daisy whipped her sweatshirt off while I rubbed her butt with my hands. My trembling fingers traced along the crack of her ass.

"Why don' yah give it a kiss?" Daisy said, amused.

I attached my lips to Daisy's ass cheek and gave it a loud kiss. She responded with a long laugh. I peppered both big cheeks with long kisses. My tongue rolled over the crack of her ass and Daisy inhaled sharply. I repeated the motion and Daisy's legs tensed.

Slipping my tongue farther between Daisy's crack, I used my hands to split them apart. She didn't smell exactly fresh after who knows how many hours of driving but the taste and smell were so extremely sexual that I couldn't help myself.

My tongue ran around the rim of her asshole. I felt Daisy's entire body squirm from the work of my tongue. I stiffened my tongue and poked it against the quivering entrance to her asshole.

"Come on an' give me that dick."

I slipped my face from Daisy's ass and hurriedly undid my pants. My pants and coat were discarded in a few short moments. I thought she might reconsider if an extra minute passed. I pulled my boxer shorts down. My cock was as hard as a rock.

Sensing that I didn't know where to start, Daisy covered her hand in spit and reached around, grabbing my cock, she gave it a couple strokes. Then she pulled me by my cock against her body.

My cock slithered between the globes of Daisy's ass and tucked into the incredible warmness. My cock head pressed against the opening of her asshole. I tensed my cock against it.

"Alright. Get that dick inside me."

The resistance into her hole was enormous. Daisy seemed to make it harder by clenching the muscles of her asshole. I struggled to push past her sphincter.

"Yer gonna have to get tougher than that." She warned.

I grabbed her hips and used them as leverage to stuff my cock into her. The friction was unbelievable and so was the warmth. The tightness of her asshole left me out of breath. Slowly, inch by inch, I eased my cock all the way inside her ass.

I didn't stop until her butt cheeks were pressed against my lower stomach. I was panting heavily and just getting used to the feeling of being inside Daisy when she started humping her ass.

"Come on boy. Let's see what yeh can do."

I tightened my grip on her hips and pressed my cock deep inside Daisy. Pretty soon my cock was diving in and out of Daisy. Our bodies slapped together. I held Daisy's sweaty body tightly. I was starting to really sweat too. My hands circled around Daisy's body and cupped her breasts. My fingers felt like they were disappearing between the big masses of flesh. I twisted her hard nipples and got another moan out of Daisy.

Daisy grunted with each thrust inside her. I was really fucking her now! This was so exhilarating. it really felt amazing. The way her ass muscles contracted around my cock. The warmth was intense.

"Fuck... fuck... you're... so tight..." I whispered.

Daisy tightened her ass even more. It was a strain just to saw my cock in and out. I moved my hands from her breasts and put them back on her hips, squeezing my hand under her body, so I could continue this pace. Daisy's hands covered her tits now and tweaked her nipples.

I couldn't hold out any longer. The cum was boiling in my balls. This was going to turn into my biggest load yet.

"I.. I've gotta cum!!!"

Daisy bounced her fat ass back at me again and again. The friction took me over the edge. With another groan, I began shooting inside her.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me. Give Daisy that spunk!"

I unloaded inside her, shooting more cum than I thought possible, though it still paled in comparison to her load. My cock stayed buried inside her after I had finish cumming. I pressed my head into her neck while we both struggled to catch our breath.

"Good boy," Daisy stretched out her arms, "Still a few hours 'til daylight. Let's sleep."

My spent cock starting shrinking inside Daisy. It eventually popped out of her ass, staying within the warmth of her butt cheeks. We drifted off to sleep.

Many hours later I was woken up by the gentle stroking of my cock. My eyes fluttered open, I let out a yawn, looking up at Daisy, who was pumping her hand on my cock. The gentle stroking became firmer as I fully woke up.

"Good mornin'." She smiled, never taking her eyes off my cock.

My hand wrapped around her back and grabbed a handful of her ass meat, "Hello beautiful."

"There's too much snow on the ground tah get goin' yet. A lot should clear up by teh afternoon."

"What do you want to do until then?" I grinned, slipping a finger between her globes of round flesh.

"We should get cleaned up. The place is just openin' up. Let's hit the showers."

I looked slightly surprised. I suppose we could use a shower though and I really had to piss. Daisy threw my clothes at me and we got dressed. She opened the door to the cab and helped me down the big step.

I was a little woozy on my feet but we got inside and Daisy paid to use the services pretty quickly. We did our business in the bathroom and then met back at the stall shower. It was quite small but we both managed to fit inside. Shyly, we scoped out one another's body.

I soaped up Daisy's back and then did her cock, taking her cock and balls into my hands and washing them extra thoroughly. Daisy did the same for me, pushing me up against the shower wall and planting her lips on mine afterward. We hungrily kissed, rubbing and squeezing the other's body.

We dried off and then ordered food. Daisy blew kisses at me from across the table as our feet wrestled under the table. I had a large appetite after expending so much energy in bed with Daisy last night. Evidently she did too, polishing off two or three helpings of eggs and sausage.

The snow was still falling when Daisy led the way back to her truck. We got back in, with the benefit of a shower and a big breakfast in each of us.

"We can get movin' in a few hours."

"No hurry." I told her.

"Oh and what do you think we're gonna do 'til then, lover boy?"

"I don't know. Whatever you want to do." I smiled.

"Well, if yer asking. I want to stuff my monster cock up yer pretty ass." She told me confidently.

I went a little flush. Sucking Daisy off had been one thing. Then fucking her had been another amazing thing. But, her fuck me?

"Yeh didn' know I wanted a piece of that sweet ass?"

"I... I..." Daisy swooped in and pinned me onto the bed, her lips attacking mine.

"Yeh want it up the ass. I know yah do," Daisy dug her tits deeper into my chest, "I'm gonna make us both feel real good."

"Alright. Alright. I trust you."

Daisy gave me another big kiss before stripping my clothes off. She got hers off next. Her hard cock stood straight out. She grabbed a bottle from under the bed. It must have been some kind of lubrication.

"Turn yahself around and lemme get a good look."

I did as she said and turned away, my ass pointed up toward her.

"Beautiful little hairless booty for me. Maybe you shouldn' be so trustin'." She chuckled.

I shuddered as I felt her lips against my backside there. She gave the area a few kisses and then lapped with her tongue at the crack before giving it another kiss. Then I heard the bottle snap open. One squirt and the greasy sound of her spreading it over her cock.

I felt the big head press between my cheeks. Daisy's hands firmly held my hips still. Needless to say, I was more than a little afraid. Daisy pressed her body on top of mine and started kissing the back of my neck. The tip of her cock mashed against my little hole. The slippery head popped inside. I gritted my teeth, getting used to the feel. Daisy went slowly, inching forward inside me.

"Yer doin' real good. Fuck! An' you thought my ass was tight, huh? Sweet little virgins are even better."

Daisy's cock went deeper and deeper into my ass. Finally, just when her cock felt like it was churning my insides, I felt her big balls slap against mine. Her stomach was at my back. She had bottomed out inside me.

Her cock felt thicker than a baseball bat inside me. My asshole quivered and trembled around her size. Daisy slowly withdrew her cock until only half of it was left inside me, then worked it back in.

"Yer gonna get used to this. Then I'll get to do the real fuckin'. Fuck this sweet little hole is so tight!"

Daisy worked her cock in and out slowly until my body adjusted. I felt her heavy breasts spill out on my back as she upped the pace of her thrusting. There was certainly pain but I started getting used to it. Daisy's cock would get all the way inside me and hit a spot that made me moan, then Daisy would moan too.

"This tight booty is getting a real workout. Tell me how it feels. Tell me yeh want more." Daisy whispered.

I whimpered that I did, hugging the pillow under me tighter. This large lady trucker with the big cock who had been a stranger yesterday was more than willing to oblige, ramming her cock into my little ass with a strength I couldn't muster last night when I had my turn fucking her.

Daisy seemed to lose control, snapping her hips and sending her cock as deep as it would go inside me. I took every pulsing inch with muted cries. Her great strength made it seem as though the slippery shaft hammered in and out of me effortlessly.

Daisy with merciless in her rampage on my ass, throwing her weight into my little body. Her cock seemed even stiffer than before.

"Your ass is gonna make me cum if I'm... not careful. Fuck... you tight little bitch!"

I wondered how often Daisy did this. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing, using my body for her pleasure. Did Daisy pick up defenseless men and then get them in bed? That's how this started, with Daisy rubbing up against me in bed. It didn't matter at this point. The mix of pain and pleasure I felt was almost too much to bare and I loved it.

My cock was so hard as it pushed into the bed with each of Daisy's thrusts. She screamed out at the end of every thrust, just as her cock had dug its deepest in me. My hard cock bounced against the mattress again and I couldn't stop for cumming. The warm liquid spilling onto Daisy's sheet. I moaned, slipping my hand between my body and the bed, beginning to stroke my cock while my balls unloaded.

"You came?! Yer cock just burst! Mmmm... it's my turn now! Gonna turn this booty out!" Daisy grunted.

"Do it Daisy! Make that big dick blow!"

Daisy gave a string of hard thrusts into me, ending with a deeper position in my ass than I thought possible. She grabbed my hair and gave a growl so loud that I thought anyone within a mile might hear.

Her cock exploded. Cum flowed like a river, dousing my insides. More and more of the hot load spurted into my ass. Daisy collapsed with her entire weight on top of me. She held me tightly, letting out a few more cries as her cock continued to spew and then attaching her lips to my neck.

The tender walls of my ass had a spasm around her spent cock. I squeezed with my muscles and milked even more cum from her big balls.

"Yer such a sweet boy, Travis... with an even sweeter booty. Mmmm... I'm gonna need some more of that."

We spent the rest of the afternoon between the sheets. Daisy recovered very quickly and said it was because she couldn't stay soft with me around. We got lunch and then fit in another fucking session.

Once the snow had cleared, she went out of her way to drive me all the way home. I was questioned about who this woman was who'd dropped me off. I didn't answer. The truth was I didn't even know.

All I knew is we had plans to meet again the next time she was driving through.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,417 Followers
12