The Transfer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren just smiled as Linda couldn't bring her hands together, letting her rub the sides of his belly. The t-shirt was stretched over it, his belly button sticking out through the fabric. She felt a little kick on her right hand and she smiled.

"Active today huh?" They'd decided not to find out the sex of the child till birth, but Linda was secretly hoping for a girl. It had felt like a girl during her pregnancy. Darren however said it was a boy when he carried, so it was something they playfully bickered about. One of them would be right in a month.

Darren nodded, rubbing his belly along with Linda. "You can say that again! I got a few hours sleep last night, but I don't know if you heard me go to the toilet about three times during the night. I don't know how you've been going through it for so long. Even looking at water makes me want to pee."

Linda turned Darren around so she could get a better look at him. He was huge! She was so accustomed to her belly in these later stages she had no idea how big she had gotten, but seeing Darren this big now made her appreciate it even more. She flipped his shirt up, right over his belly, so she could see it fully.

There were a couple of stretch marks down the side, but otherwise he had a rosy appearance on his skin. She put her hands back up on his belly, and was rewarded with another kick from inside. She knelt down before him and placed a little kiss on his navel.

"Don't worry baby, mommy will be back soon, I promise. Daddy's just going to look after you for the weekend. I'll be back tomorrow night." She kissed his belly again and again, covering his belly in her little kisses. Darren sighed, the feeling soft and nice on his new gravid form.

"Tomorrow night right? Not like last time."

"I promise. I pinky swear!" She said cheerfully. Darren raised an eyebrow.

"We're close to the end here. If I go into labor while carrying, that's going to be one hell of a rough time for everyone involved."

Linda giggled. "Who knows, maybe it would be easier for you then me?"

"Somehow I doubt that."

Darren had carried two months previously for another girl's weekend Linda had wanted to go on. Just her and three friends to the coast for two days to celebrate a birthday. Linda hadn't returned for nearly a week. It had been a hell of a party, most of it she couldn't remember. Darren had not been happy. She was adamant this time though it would be just a weekend. But with her and whole bunch of women loose on a hen's party, she was going to make the most of her time.

"Well, your going to have a good weekend as well I suspect. Your appointment with Megan is in a few hours. I know how much you've been dying to see her."

Darren said nothing, but the slight movement in his pants betrayed everything. Linda smiled as she looked down at his slight bulge underneath his belly.

"Can't wait to get me out of the house, can you? Your eager to see her I can tell."

Linda cupped his sack through the cotton. Darren said nothing, but she could feel another swell within his pants. He was growing.

"The feeling is mutual. I know how much she has been waiting to see me like this."

Linda left his balls alone for now, full and heavy, and rose her hand up to now grab his length. Darren let out a groan now. He was getting hard fast, starting to tent his pants. If got fully erect and hard, he would end up with the tip pointing straight into his belly.

"I paid for the extra deluxe package as well. You'll get her for a full two hours. Think you can handle that?"

Darren nodded. Linda was stroking his shaft through the fabric, getting him harder. He didn't want her to stop. He had found pregnancy hormones seemed to have advantageous effects on his libido, one of the many positives of being a pregnant man. There were other differences as well. For one, he's nipples were constantly tingling ever since they had transferred the baby into his belly. He guessed it was his body trying to persuade itself that they might need to start milking soon. But he was only going to be carrying for two days, so when he transferred their child back to Linda, he imagined that would stop straight away.

"If Megan's reputation is anything to go by, I doubt two hours will be enough." Darren admitted. The thought of what was to come now had him fully erect.

Linda pulled his pants down, and his cock sprang free with a thwack! to slap right into the soft underside of his belly. She pulled his foreskin down, revealing his bright red cock head which had a sheen over it from his pre-cum.

"Bring her home tonight if you want. I'm sure you'll need some... taking care of. She takes fantastic care of me whenever I see her." Linda let her hand grasp around his shaft.

"What about you tonight huh?" Darren queried. He was enjoying having his wife slowly play with his manhood, discussing what they were going to do with others this weekend. For both of them, this was foreplay. They enjoyed sex with each other just as much as anybody else. They liked watching each other have sex, or hear tales of what each of them had gotten up too. The thought of what Linda would do on the weekend, and the stories she would return with, would fuel him. "Got any particular ideas in mind?"

"Well, I know there will be quite a few younger girl's there. And Jacinta is known for being a bit of a loose cannon. It's been awhile since I've had somebody so young. It should be easy pickings." Linda let her hand go all the way to the bottom of his shaft, then came back up, right to the tip. Darren shuddered.

"So, just women then this weekend?"

"Well it is a Hen's party! Maybe I'll find a nice stripper, but I'm sure the hotel will have so many drunk girls it will be a hive of activity."

Linda stroked him again right to the tip. This time some pre-cum dribbled out. Darren groaned again.

"You better stop, or breakfast will burn." He looked over to the stove and the smoke just starting to rise up out of the pan.

"I think breakfast is already done for my love." Linda swallowed his cock, devouring it in one go.

"Oh yessssss..." Darren hissed, arching his back so his huge pregnant belly now thrust out. Linda tasted all of his manhood, tongue snaking around it, gobbling up all of the cum that was leaking from him. Darren was having a hard time staying on his feet, his belly wobbling as his wife gave him a blowjob on the floor. Everything felt better while being pregnant, it was why he was never against carrying for Linda every now and then, even for an hour or two. And he knew how much she enjoyed seeing him so big and fertile.

Linda smacked her lips from of his cock, tongue licking her ruby red lips. "God you always taste better with a baby in your belly. I have no idea why." Her hand still grasped his cock, stroking him up and down.

Darren looked down smiling "Your pussy taste's better while pregnant too. It's just what this little one does to us."

They both giggled. Linda motioned to Darren. "Sit down baby, on the floor. Let's make it easier for you." Darren nodded, slowly hauling his heavy body down, being careful to maintain balance with the basketball sized stomach before him. The advantage of both of them being able to carry was that there was an understanding between the two of how difficult being pregnant could be. They tried to make life easier on the other one whenever they could.

Linda removed Darren's pants as he sat down, leaving him nude sitting on the tiles of their kitchen floor. She pulled off his shirt, revealing fully his now huge dome, so ripe and fertile he could pop any minute. There was a slight redness around his nipples too, but otherwise he remained flat chested.

Linda came around behind him, sitting facing him, spreading her legs so that Darren was between them, both of them facing the same direction. She was sitting with her back up against the kitchen cabinets. "Lean into me." Darren did. He sat back, nestling into her bosom, heads together, huge belly resting between his thighs.

Linda now reached down with her right hand, besides his firm taught belly, to between his legs, once again grasping the thickness of his manhood.

"Oh baby..."

"Shush. Let mommy get to work."

And she began to pump her hand slowly. She wanted to get into a rhythm, working his shaft all the way from root to tip, giving him a slow release. She knew she should have kept his balls nice and full for the weekend. She was certain he was going to need every drop for Megan once she got her hands on him. But she was selfish. She loved making him cum. And a pregnant man would be able to restore his stock quicker than a regular one. She'd seen his virility in action before while carrying. Everything was at double speed.

With her one hand between his legs, giving him all of her pleasure, she brought left hand around to cradle his belly. The skin was warm and smooth, soft yet firm, and Linda let her fingernails lightly tickle his belly. He had his eyes closed, just relaxing into his wife, slightly squishing her breasts but Linda didn't mind.

He was pregnant after all.

"You know," she said, increasing her pace ever so slightly. "We've never shared someone while you have been pregnant."

Darren nodded. "We have while you've been pregnant though."

"Maybe we can look at sharing, while we share our little girl?"

She could feel Darren thicken at the idea. "I'm sure we can arrange that. It only takes a minute to transfer him between us."

Their playful idea and argument of the sex of the child was stopped short as Linda gave an exceptionally firm pump on his cock.

"Fuck I'm close baby..."

Linda nibbled into his neck. Darren turned to face her and they kissed, passionately. Linda was now fully jerking him off, intent on making him cum now. And he did. He moaned into her, breaking their kiss, as she felt ropes of his cum spurt forth from his dick. It splashed over her hand, the floor, and onto his belly, coating that round stomach in all of his own juices.

She felt his belly, rubbing it, reaching forward to play with his navel. She rubbed circles around it and she felt him groan again. Another shot of cum shot out of him, thicker than even the previous ones. Linda was surprised. That was one of the biggest loads she'd ever seen him produce.

He was exhausted, finally spent, and leaned even deeper into her. "Like having your belly button played with my dear?"

He nodded sleepily. "It's so sensitive now..."

The two just sat there, lying in the aftermath, stroking his belly, not one of them ready yet to get up. A perfect way to start the day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Megan meanwhile looked at the clock.

2pm couldn't come fast enough.

She was already sweating in anticipation to see Darren...

12