The Transformation

Story Info
Jeanette becomes a kitten.
1.3k words
3.96
18.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanette put down her pen and looked out the window. She stared blankly at the street below and tried to clear her thoughts from the columns of numbers on her computer screen. She sighed and stretched in her chair. The Ferguson Account was still open, as was the Miler's and the Tillery's. And with those accounts still open, the various rental agencies and caterers were not happy. They understood, at least they said they did, but they were still unhappy.

"I'm just a bean counter," she told herself in absolution. And, as the accountant for Meyerton Events Planning, she was that and much more. She held the purse strings, and rather enjoyed the authority it gave her.

Most of the time.

She sent her employer a matter of fact email, detailing the cash flow issues created by these open accounts, and recommending a course of action. Jeanette typed out the last couple of lines in her email when her direct extension rang.

"Meyerton Events Planning, Jeanette..."

A deep almost purring voice cut her off. "Hello, kitten."

"...Sir?"

She could envision the slow curl of his lips into a lopsided grin. "Who else would it be?" he asked teasingly. "I want you to prepare yourself, and meet me accordingly when I come over tonight."

Jeanette's heart skipped delightfully.

"Tonight? Of course!"

She spent the rest of the afternoon in a delightful fog, thoughts of Him filling her mind. The distraction carried her home, and Jeanette rushed through her condo, straightening up last minute things and making sure that the kitchen was clean and the rooms tidy. She took off her clothes and stepped into the shower. The hot water poured through her almost midnight black hair and beaded on her well cared for, yet pale, skin. She took slow meditative breaths and communed with the water, letting it wash away the day's troubles, the day's cares. Jeanette turned the water off and slinked out of the shower and wrapped her large towel around her body.

She stared at herself in the mirror and then roller her eyes closed. The young woman took several full breaths. She felt her chest rise and fall and sensed the beat of her heart. Her bright green eyes opened and her lips curled into a small grin. Jeanette took a long, graceful turn on the balls of her feet and into her bedroom. She slipped into the closet and found her dresser. She opened the drawer, and the smell of soft leather filled her nostrils. She picked out a pair of long black velvet gloves and slid them on. Her fingers poked out of the open holes and stretched out sultrily. Jeanette stretched her hands outward and splayed her fingers wide. She rolled her shoulders into the stretch and let out a moan.

She then put on a tight pair of thigh high stockings made from black velvet. Jeanette ran her hands down her legs; the sensation of the soft velvet on her skin changed her perceptions. Then, her fingers wrapped around a leather collar and she wrapped it around her delicate throat. A large round bell hung from it. Jeanette jingled it with her fingers. A smile creased her lips and she closed her eyes.

Her ears pricked up and her nose twitched. She heard the key enter the lock, the tumblers clicking into place and then the rolling back of the deadbolt. Her nostrils caught a familiar scent as it wafted in with the change in air pressure. She turned and scampered toward the door before he even called her. Her bell chimed merrily.

"Here kitten!"

His kitten turned the corner and padded over to His side on all fours. She leaned back on her haunches and pawed at his thighs, her digits spread wide and her claws lovingly and needingly digging into his pants. He petted her head and scratched behind her ear. His kitten purred loudly and mewed. He stepped past her and took His Chair. She crawled over and rubbed on his legs, her head nuzzling against him and filling her senses with his scent, the feel of his pants, and the strength of his legs under them.

"What a beautiful kitten you are," he said softly while petting down her back.

His kitten purred and let out a soft meow. Of course I am, she thought to herself. She cleaned her forelimb and then wiped her face, looking up at him coyly. Then she started to crawl up into his lap, but he guided her back to the floor.

"Did I say you could?" he asked.

His kitten tilted her head. 'No, but what does that matter?' She thought. Instead she slid in between his legs and began to rub her muzzle on his crotch, purring very loudly. His attention was all she craved. Her center warmed, and she gave out a low, moaning call. He was her Tom. And she was in heat. She spun around slowly and lowered her head, presenting her sex. His kitten rested on her forearms for a moment thinking surely he got the message. She swayed her hips invitingly, but to her dismay, he didn't notice. She pressed her hips against him wantonly rubbing her sex against his body. His kitten meowed lustily, trying to tempt her Tom to mount her. 'I'm so ready,' she thought as she rubbed her sex along his crotch.

He lightly swatted His kitten's tail and she turned quickly. Her eyes were large at first, but narrowed sultrily as she dragged her paws down his thigh. She watched with great interest as he opened his legs invitingly and undid the zipper of his pants. He brought forth her meal, and like every good kitten should, His kitten wanted to play with it. She softly wrapped her paws about the meat and rubbed its length. To her delight, the meat grew and thickened and became more of a meal. His kitten leaned in and let its musky scent fill her nostrils, and she grew hungrier. Her tongue extended and she gave the meat soft licks along its pink tip and around the ridges of its mushroom shaped top.

"Hungry tonight, I see," he said in a low purr.

She answered in a purring meow and nuzzled her meal, running her cheeks on the flesh. He petted her head and ran a thumb along her brow. His kitten then took the top into her mouth, and teased the meat with her tongue. The flavor of the meat danced on her tongue, and she touched and explored every piece in her mouth. His kitten took more and more meat into her little mouth, and then a little more, until she gorged herself on it. Her tongue slide up and down the length, and it kept growing more savory.

He guided her mouth away from the meat and a sad pout crossed His kitten's face. But it turned to elation as he positioned her haunches and pulled her onto him. She yowled and meowed wantonly as her Tom used her and she used him. Her back arched and she laid against his chest as he continued to pummel her. He filled her deeply and completely, and even more than she could handle at first. Her eyes glazed heat and she bent over, clawing the ground. He stood forcing her head to the carpet and continued to ram into her. She caterwauled in delight and her body spasmed hard.

He pulled out of her, leaving her spent and empty, but as her eyes came back to focus, she saw her meat, now glistening with juice. His kitten meowed and reached for it, but he pushed her hand aside and took her dish. He held it in one hand and her meat in the other, and worked the meat until it spilled hot cream.

He gave his kitten the dish, and like the good kitty she was, she lapped up every drop.