The Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife cuckolds husband after her slutty transformation.
6.3k words
3.77
57.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BE1953
BE1953
84 Followers

This is a story of an amazing transformation that my wife of over 30 years undertook. My wife Jessie is a 51 year old mother of 3 and we have 2 grandkids (and yes, she is a GILF). Jessie has always been very beautiful in my eyes, although nothing jumps out at you when you see her. She is 5' 1" and 128 pounds. Her breasts are a very small B cup (borderline A), her butt has definitely become wider as she has aged and she has a middle aged stomach roll. Her best features are her fabulous legs and her beautiful eyes.

Over the years we have had a sex life that can best be described as infrequent and somewhat boring. Jessie's sex drive is very low and I have on occasion looked elsewhere for satisfaction. I have always been thought of as a very handsome man and up until a few years ago was in really great shape. None of my lovers ever complained about my size (about 7 inches) or my performance.

Now I have to admit that over the years with my wife's low sex drive, I've become addicted to porn. I like to look at pictures of naked women, watch videos and read erotic stories. I frequent sites with very big breasted women and seem to really enjoy reading interracial stories where big black studs fuck big breasted MILF's (and GILF's). I love the stories about the wifesluts deepthroating big, black cocks.

When we first dated, Jessie would often times dress in a very sexy manner, but as she got a little older, she became very conservative. Over the years I had tried to get Jessie to wear sexy clothes once again. I suggested sexier outfits, such as low cut braless tops, mini skirts, stockings with garter belts and stilettos to highlight her sexy legs. Overall, I just wanted her to dress slutty. Unfortunately, her lone concession was to occasionally wear a low cut top, but nothing too revealing. I had bought her a pair of 5" high stilettos for Christmas a couple of years ago, along with some sexy lingerie (including stockings and garter belts), but she chastised me for getting her the stuff and she said she thought it was inappropriate for a mother of 3 to "dress like a slut and that only a stripper or a slut would wear clothes like that."

Then about 6 months ago, my wife started getting a little more sexual, often times initiating sex and wearing more sexy outfits (both in the bedroom and occasionally even in public). Up until this time, our sex life was usually me going down on her, and then fucking her to orgasm, but never multiple orgasms as she would say once was enough. But like I said, about 6 months ago she started to change, very subtlety at first, but I loved it. She was now coming to bed with sexy nightgowns instead of flannel pajamas. I loved the look.

One night, she came to bed, with lots of makeup, hair looking great and a sexy, sheer nightgown. She starting kissing my body and continued to go down on me. Now this wasn't exactly a first, but this time she really seemed to be getting into it. In the past, she would suck on me for less than a minute and then mount me. Once or twice, she actually sucked me until I was about to cum, but as soon as she felt me start to climax she stopped and let me spray all over my chest and stomach.

But this time, something was very different. She was like a new woman, a woman possessed, sucking my cock, licking it, rubbing it all over her face and breasts, moaning and telling me how big I was and how much she loved sucking cock. Another change was that she was getting very close to being able to suck my whole cock and she was letting me cum in her mouth. She still wouldn't swallow, but at this point I didn't care, she was deepthroating me, sucking me to orgasm. During these few months, she was becoming so adept at sucking my cock that I said in jest she must be taking lessons. She just gave me a devious little smile, and then said, "That would really excite you, wouldn't it?"

"What do you mean?

"You know, the idea that I might be taking lessons, that I might be practicing on someone else's big cock? Yeah, I think it would, the idea that your wife was sucking a bigggg, mmmmm, big, thick... cock! I think you would get off, watching me suck another man's cock."

"Well no, I mean, well I don't know, I guess so" I replied meekly.

"Yeah, I think so too. You would love to see me going down on a big, fucking cock. One day soon, we are going to test that theory."

And then, during our lovemaking sessions, she was starting to be very verbal, saying things like how she planned to dress sexier, become wilder when we go out and act real slutty. She was going on about being a real wife slut, wanting to showoff and tease me, along with other men, when we went out. She said she wanted to become the slut that I dreamed about. She even went so far as to say the next time we go to dinner, she was going to suck me off under the table.

This had been going on for about 6 months when one morning she said we needed to talk.

I said "Sure, what's up?"

"Well, I wanted to let you know that I have been setting some money aside so that I can become your total fantasy woman!"

"W-what do you mean, I don't think I understand?"

At this point she said, "Well, I am planning on having some work done."

"What kinda work?"

"Well in the past, remember when you would remark about how hot an older actress was and I said I could be as hot as those actresses if I had their money and had work done on me? So, I have been setting money aside and now I plan to become one of those super hot cougars! That would really excite you, the idea that your little mousey wife was now a hot, sexy, big tittied cougar?"

"I don't know what to say babe," I replied, shocked at what I was hearing. "I mean, I think you're beautiful just the way you are!"

"Hah, don't make me laugh, I see the way you ogle the big boobed bimbos at the mall when you don't think I am looking!"

I had to admit deep down she was right, but I wasn't about to admit it to her at this point.

"But babe, every guy looks! I-I-I mean, that doesn't mean I think any less of you!"

"Yeah right, then explain why you are always going to all those big tittied websites and looking at those big breasted bitches?"

Uh, oh, busted, I was stunned! I started to babble an apology.

Then she continued, "Anyway, I'm not really complaining, and I definitely don't want to fight. I just want to have some work done so I can become your ultimate fantasy girl."

"What, what do you mean ultimate fantasy girl?"

"I'm just saying that I want you to look at me instead of those naked models. I want to be the one you fantasize about when you masturbate. I want to be the one who turns heads when I'm out and about, you know, the one that men drool over. I want men to dream about fucking me when they look at my body"

"Well, I guess we could talk about it."

"Actually, it's too late for talk. I am leaving for the clinic in a couple of hours. I'll be gone 3 days or so, depending on how long it takes me to heal."

"What, clinic, huh, heal in 3 days, that doesn't seem possible?"

"I know, but Doc says with his revolutionary procedure, the trauma to my body will be very minimal and therefore the healing is superfast. I am so excited, I can hardly wait to show off my new body! I plan to look like a real fuckslut and become a real hot wife for you. I want to be that big tittied bimbo that turns heads and turns cocks hard by my mere presence. I want that body that looks like it was built for sex, the body that begs to be fucked! You would like that wouldn't you, to be married to a hot slut with cock hardening looks."

"Yeah, I, I guess. But, well, ah , what are you planning on having done?"

"When I had my consultation with Doc, I told him I wanted to have my breasts augmented , maybe to a D cup... Or maybe even larger! I also said I wanted to have a tummy tuck and my ass shrunk, you know, a real hourglass figure. He told me to take it slow, he can always make modifications down the road, so I'm just going to get a breast lift and a little off my stomach and ass."

"Well, ah, gosh, this seems to be something you've really thought through, so I want to support you in this." Down deep, I had to admit this was turning me on, but I think I really wanted to see her go for the bigger chest, not just lift the old. Oh well.

"Hey, I've got some time coming, how about I take today off and drive you to the clinic?"

"No need to", she replied. "It's all taken care of, Doc is sending a car for me!"

"What?" I was starting to get an uneasy feeling the way she kept talking Doc this and Doc that. Who was this guy?

"Don't worry, but right now I need to get ready. Today is just the beginning of my transformation. I'm going to go get changed, will you wait until after I get picked up to go to work? I think it might be worth your while!" she said with her sexy little grin.

An hour and a half later she came down the stairs and I just stood there slack jawed.

"How do I look?" she said as she did a short pose and then slowly spun around.

"Fucking fan-fantastic!" I couldn't believe my eyes. There stood Jessie in a very sheer white top that had a neckline that plunged almost down to her navel. She was obviously bra-less and her nipples were standing out like exclamation points. Next I saw her skirt which was a tight black leather number that was a good 8 to 9 inches above her knees, (just about showing her pussy). At first I thought she had on her usual black sheer pantyhose, but it looked like she was wearing the stockings and garter belt she had refused to wear in the past. I could tell because I could just make out the clasp of the garters at the bottom of her skirt. Topping it all off were the CFMs on her feet. They were the ones she had refused to wear in the past because they were "too slutty" in her opinion. They were black patent leather with the sky high silver metallic stiletto heels, something that normally only a stripper would wear according to her.

"I don't get it, you're dressed like that to go to the clinic!"

"Well yes silly. Doc says that if I am going to make my transformation into your fantasy girl, I need to start working on that right now! That includes the way I dress, the way I act and my overall mindset. He said if I am going to become a slut, it has to be 24/7 and ya know, I'm really getting into looking and acting like a slut. So, what do you think, am I looking slutty enough, am I becoming your fantasy?

All I could choke out of my throat was "God yes!" I was starting to think better of Doc. I liked his ideas and I definitely liked the way this transformation was going.

At that point, my wife asked what I thought of her face and hair?

"It's fabulous, you look sexy as hell." She had a lot more makeup on than usual; her lips were painted a bright shiny red with a Cupid's bow look and her eyes were very dark and mysterious. Her hair was done up perfectly, a shade of reddish blonde with highlights and waves cascading over her shoulders. Overall, she had taken on a very slutty persona, and somehow, done up like this she seemed to look younger than her 50 plus years.

God, she was looking great and turning me on. All I wanted to do was take her in my arms and kiss her and make love to her, but she pushed me away saying "Don't, you'll mess my makeup."

Well, l guess a blowjob is out of the question I thought to myself.

Just then, we heard a car pull into the drive. When I looked out the window, I saw a stretch limo with the driver's door opening. Coming out of the limo was a very large black man, easily 6'3" and 230 pounds. The man was dressed in a chauffer's uniform, but you could see he was very muscular, even through the uniform.

My wife said "That must be Raj, Doc's chauffer and bodyguard."

Was it my imagination, or did my wife's nipples just extend another quarter of an inch when she saw him? And I could have sworn I saw her shudder just a bit as she opened the door for him. Was this black man turning her on? But what really surprised me was when Raj bent over to greet my wife and she threw her arms around his neck, locked lips with him in a steamy kiss that looked like it involved tongue. All this, after she complained that I would mess up her makeup by kissing her.

At this point my head was swimming, I couldn't grasp what was going on. And then, just like that, my wife was out the door and gone.

Three days later and I hadn't heard from my wife. I was really starting to worry as I had no idea where she was, what was happening. Then I heard a car door slam and I started for the door. When it opened, there stood my wife. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing one of those sexy club dresses. The top was a gold shiny drape top, cut to below her naval, that didn't have a back to it. The skirt was a short (and I mean short), very tight, black Spandex mini skirt. It absolutely hugged her ass which now looked like an extremely kissable bubble butt. She also had on a pair of shiny, gold, CFM shoes that had at least a 6 inch heel and straps that wound around her ankles and up her calves. Her legs were encased in black, shimmery nylons with the sexy seam running up the back where they attached to her garters. Her lips were painted with a lipstick that was a deep dark red and very glossy. In her ears was a pair of large hoop gold earrings. As I looked closer, I noticed her midriff and I thought I saw something sparkle by her navel. I looked closer and could see that she had had her belly button pierced and had a large diamond stud with a little gold charm dangling below it. The charm said "slut". God her stomach looked sexy and even ripped! The old sag had been replaced by an extremely toned ab.

As she stretched out to give me a kiss, I was surprised to see that we were eye to eye when we kissed. While I inhaled her intoxicating fragrance, I immediately got hard, harder than I had ever been in my life. Besides the surprise from her height, I was also surprised at how big her chest seemed to be as I hugged her tight.

Suddenly, I was concerned that she might be sore, so I relaxed my hugging of her incredible body.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't squeeze too hard and hurt you"

"Of course not, I am completely healed."

My wife then continued, "I was fine after the first day and so Doc suggested we go ahead and enhance my chest instead of going with the breast lift! So we decided that I should go ahead and augment them a little."

Looking at her closer now, I could see that she was considerably bigger. "A little, you look absolutely huge. You must have gone to what, at least a C cup?"

She shook her head no. "What would be the point of that, I wouldn't be close to being your fantasy woman, now would I? Especially the way you get excited over the women with big tits."

"So you decided to go with the D cup?"

"Well, not exactly. I was going to, but Doc said with the way I was responding to the treatment and how elastic my skin was becoming, we should go right to the DD!"

"And God I love having big tits! It gets me so fucking horny when I think about how good I am starting to look! And I love how slutty I look. Men are starting to look at me with a sexual hunger in their eyes. God that gets me hot knowing that all these strange men are dreaming of fucking me! Now, I think of almost nothing but sucking and fucking; and I know men have the same thoughts when they see me! I can't believe I wasted all these years being a conservative mom, now I'm becoming a slutty, big tittied GILF and God, I love it! "

As I admired her body, I couldn't get over how huge her tits were. And as big as they were, there wasn't any sag at all. They stood out so proud and her nipples were poking right through the loose fitting top. And if I didn't know better, I would have said they were real. Doc really knew his craft.

"Jessie, I've got to admit it, you have definitely become my fantasy girl."

"Well, not yet, but definitely closer. I am just home for a day or two, then I am heading back to have the final steps of the transformation completed. The amazing thing about this treatment is there is no surgery. Doc has this serum that he injects and it just transforms the body. My god, I am in a constant state of arousal with the way my body looks and feels."

"What, what else are you going to do?

"I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you." She said smiling cutely. "Besides, I want to keep some of it secret so you'll be surprised at my total transformation."

"OK," I replied.

"Well, I will tell you that I am going to get bigger tits. And I am going to have all of the hair below my head permanently removed. Also, I am going to continue with the skin treatment that allows my skin to rejuvenate on it's own. When it is completed, I will have absolutely flawless skin that will literally shine. I should look like a total fuck-slut when I am done."

"I don't know babe, your tits are amazing and your skin already looks great!" I was looking closer now and damn, she looked like she was about 10 years younger than she did just a few days ago. And now I was looking at her height. Even with the 6 inch fuck me pumps on her feet, she should still be a few inches shorter than my 6 foot frame, but instead we were looking eye to eye.

With that, she kind of blushed and dropped to her knees and pulled my pants down. In one fast stroke, she had engulfed my entire 7 inches and was even licking my balls as she sucked my cock. I was so excited by what transpired that I came within a minute. Much to my surprise, she sucked every last drop down her throat. She then stood back up and proceeded to give me the most intense kiss ever. She had her tongue almost in my throat and I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue.

"Did you like that? " she said with a wicked grin,

"God babe, that was so hot"

"I'll bet you really liked the taste of your cock and cum on my lips?"

Sheepishly, I nodded my head.

"I thought you would. Doc said men like you normally do."

What did she mean by that? And why did she have to keep referring to what Doc said, what Doc thought? Oh well, I wasn't going to worry about it, after all, my fantasy girl had just emptied my balls with the greatest blowjob I had ever had. I couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of her.

"So, babe," she said as she gave me a little school girl pout, "Don't you think you should go down on me? My pussy is literally dripping and I really love to have it licked."

"Of course, where are my manners?" As I was slurping away at her beautiful pussy, I couldn't get over how wet she was. It also seemed like her clit was more pronounced than usual. In addition, she was discharging juices at an astounding rate and I loved the taste that was flooding my mouth. At this point I started to notice a couple of other changes in my sexy wife. First, I had been licking her for over 40 minutes and noticed that she had cum 5 or 6 times, and she wanted more. It also seemed that her pussy was much tighter than it had been in years and it seemed to pull my tongue as I licked her deep. Hell, I was beginning to think it was tighter than the first time I ever fucked her. In addition, her pussy would almost crush my tongue as she came.

At this point, my jaw was starting to ache and I was now sporting a raging hard-on. As I started to crawl up her fabulous body, she stopped me saying not now, I really want to finish becoming your fantasy girl first.

At this, I said "Damn girl, you're already my fantasy girl, you're a fucking living, breathing, wet dream!"

"Don't be silly, I am only half way to being you fantasy girl."

"What do you mean? You're everything I could ever imagine and more!"

"That's sweet, but it will all become clear to you after I am done with my transformation."

Two days later the limo was back and I couldn't believe the outfit my wife had on. It was a tight (although I would have thought she would have worn it tighter) baby pink Spandex body-suit. It seemed to be a little long and while it was tight, it didn't look as if it was painted on. As a matter of fact, it seemed a little loose across her breasts and ass. Oh well, she still looked hotter than hell.

BE1953
BE1953
84 Followers
12