The Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
Picking our dates.
2.3k words
3.62
15.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SELECTION

We talked about it with my wife. At different points in the relationship, we knew that we wanted to experience the swinging lifestyle. When I brought it up, she was receptive.

I met my wife a decade ago. We hit it off right away. We did not get married because of love; we got married because the sex was spectacular. The first time I spent the night at her pad, we had a four hour session of oral sex. Yes, we had interruptions. No one can munch on a pussy for four hours straight. We talked; we sucked; we played; we sucked. We started at 10:00 pm and we went to sleep at 2:00 am. It was amazing noticing how time flew. We had sex for about twenty days, until she got her period. Then, he interrupted and after a couple of days, we went at it.

I did not think I could have the stamina for this much sex. I remember the third day of sex, I told her she must be joking if she wanted to have sex again. We had had sex two days in a row. She told me that her ex used to eat her every single day. I interpreted it as a challenged and went for it. We decided to marry three months into the relationship. It was sexual and then love arrived.

There are two things you should know about our relationship. One is we are open and can talk about anything. My wife knows that I want to be fucked by a guy. She bought a dildo and has done me many times. My wife told me that she wants to fuck another man, and in bed, I pretend to be her secret lover. The second thing you should know about our relationship is that she is more dominant than I am. It is not an age issue. I am four years older. It is not a strength issue. She weighs 115 and I am at 230. I am stronger, bigger. It is not about economic dependency. I make more money than she does. Yet, she dominates me. She is in charge of the house and she is in charge of my life. We know that our gender does not correspond with our personalities. She would have been happier being the male of the house and fucking me every night. In bed, she plays with my nipples more than I play with hers and she has beautiful, perky tits.

My life changed when we decided to go on a date other people. We agreed that I would go see another woman and she would see another guy. The ground rule was that if we wanted to talk about our date, we had to bring it up. That is, if I wanted to tell my wife about my date with the other woman, I would tell her; she could not ask me. The same rule applied to her. This decision was transformative. It was more than simply taking a woman out to dinner; it was a new life. More about the transformation later.

We had to pick partners and telling a friend that I want to date his wife is awkward. The same is true telling a friend to date my wife. We knew we did not want to date strangers. Actually, I did not mind seeing a stranger but my wife did. She told me about how unsafe she felt seeing a stranger and that it could be dangerous. But she has had more one night stands than me. I know because she talks about them. She told me about a guy she named Kama Sutra because he was an acrobat in bed. He would start fucking her at the foot of the bed and before she knew it, she was being pounded at the other end. There were others. I had my stories with strangers and one night stands, but not as frequent or exciting. She told me about a lover who was extremely well endowed and he would call her up only to have sex. He never spent the night.

We decided, or better put, she decided and I went along with her decision, that would go out with friends. The problem is that we are not in the swingers and we don't know people who are in the lifestyle. At least our friends do not openly swing. And it is awkward to ask a friend to fuck my wife and let me fuck his. So our next task was to decide which friends could possibly be interested in this wild fantasy, without losing the friendship.

I hatched up a plan. In our patio, we have a hot tub. I decided to invite married couples, one at a time. I would grill and then go to the hot tub. In the hot tub, we would pretend to be more drunk than we truly were and would get frisky in front of the other couple. In the hot tub my wife would take off her bikini top and at some point, I would start fingering her while kissing her. The couple who was cool with each other getting frisky in front of them would be asked to swing with us. The couple who felt uncomfortable and decided to pack up and go home because of our lewdness was just to prudish for this to work out.

It was a chilly spring day when the first couple arrived. Jeff is a skinny, nerdy, friend. He plays the part; he wears glasses, never practiced any sports. His wife, Ana, is Venezuelan, feminist and strong willed. She has an exotic look about her; not the classic good looks, but attractive. Jeff and Ana are about ten years younger than us, and Ana is one year older than Jeff. If I had to pigeon hole Ana and Jeff, I would put them as a younger replica of us. Except for the age difference and that at some point in my life I played sports, Jeff could be my clone and Ana could be my wife's. Ana is in charge of that household and it is evident that she dominates Jeff.

After the barbecue, we hit the hot tub. Pretending to be drunk on the sangria, my wife took off her bikini top, as planned. Ana did the same. I am not sure if she was drunk or she simply wanted to show her body. Ana is gorgeous. In the hot tub, we drank even more and I began to kiss my wife. Ana kissed Jeff. I fingered my wife. I can tell Ana's eyes sparkle when she saw what I was doing. Ana played music and after a make out session, Ana and Jeff went to the guest bedroom, where I am convinced she fucked the living brains out of Jeff. We went to our bedroom, happy, knowing that Ana and Jeff could be the couple.

The next weekend, we invited Brad and Kelly. Brad and Kelly are a tight knit couple. Kelly suffers fromd depression and Brad stood by her side, pulling her out of the hole. When Brad, a commercial banker, was about to be canned because new Kelly was his rock. Kelly is gorgeous and Brad does his best to look good. At the hot tub, we began to make out. Brad and Kelly joked that we should get a room. We told them that we had and it was upstairs. Kelly whispered to my wife to take me to the bedroom and do me as she has never done me before. My wife, topless, left the hot tub with me and we went to our bedroom. I ate her until she came. Then, she let me penetrate her pussy with my overly erect dick. She knows that if I don't cum, I simply cannot sleep. I came and after we washed ourselves, we returned to the hot tub. Brad and Kelly were waiting for us. We drank some more and after about two hours of engaging in drunken conversations, we went to our beds.

In bed, I ate my wife again. She is delicious. It helped that in my mind she had some residue of my cum in her pussy. I know that the cum was washed out when she cleaned herself and it was washed out in the hot tub. But in my mind, I was eating my cum and that got me hard. We were excited about Jeff and Ana, but we agreed that Kelly and Brad would not work out.

The final couple was Sebastian and Veronica. Sebastian is a Brit who came to the United States to work for a lobbying firm in DC. Veronica is a social worker. When you can understand Sebastian - he has a thick British accent - you get to know that he is a soccer and cricket fan. In addition, he loves the boats. He was in the rowing team in college. Veronica is slender, meekish and loves to talk about her work. She works with children who suffered environmental disasters.

Back to the hot tub, my wife took off the bikini top and Sebastian told Veronica to do the same. She felt foolish about it and a bit embarrassed but he said that in England, all the women did and it is not a big deal. To help her overcome her shyness, he took of his trunks. That was an unexpected twist. The boy was in shape and his dick - yes I looked at his dick - was throbbing. He was larger than me; that's for sure. I have seen larger dicks in locker rooms, but from the get go, I knew that Sebastian made his wife happy. He saw me looking at him and told me to take off my trunks too. I did. The woman took off their clothes and we were naked in the hot tub.

I did not have to finger my wife to know that Sebastian and Veronica were the couple for us. And when I fingered my wife, Sebastian grabbed his wife's hand and made her jerk him off. Sebastian was loud and Veronica was embarrassed. He turned around and began kissing Veronica, essentially mooning us. My wife kissed me and at that time, she whispered that they would be it. There was no discussion. As the night progressed, there was another unexpected event. We had drunk sangria the entire night. Everyone was drunk - there was no pretending. Sebastian grabbed my hand and made me jerk him off. My wife looked astonished and she smiled. Veronica was a blushing to the point that her arteries were about to burst out. While I jerked him off, Sebastian fingered his wife. My wife masturbated. We left the hot tub, went to the kitchen and made out. My wife was beyond horny as she watched me jerk off another man. Sebastian fucked his wife on our kitchen counter. She stood naked against the wall and Sebastian lunged his maniless into the woman. He plummeted, first deeply and then he became a wild man. He plummeted harder and harder. Her tits moved from side to side. His dick was inside her. She screamed. He fucked. She screamed and he fucked. Finally, Sebastian grabbed Veronica, sat her on a chair and she sucked him. She sucked him until he came in her mouth. She was foaming and he would not relent. He kept thrusting his dick into her mouth.

I was shocked. I had fucked my wife for nine years and many times they were intense. Sometimes, it was vanilla. Many times we screamed. But I never saw a woman be so engulfed by her man's dick as was Veronica. Sebastian fucked her pussy; fucked her mouth. They had reach such level of ecstasy that they forgot they were in our house and we were watching. The moment was about them and both enjoyed it.

We were in awe.

Sebastian and Veronica went to sleep in our bedroom with us. I knew that I would be measured to Sebastian. His dick was bigger and his passion was on another level. My wife also knew that it was our turn to shine. She topped me and began fucking me. Up and down on my dick, she kept fucking me and my pre cum was present in every angle of her pussy, she pulled my dick out and made me eat her. I munched on the pre cum filled pussy until she let out a loud, passionate scream. We went to the bathroom to wash up. I jacked myself off while my wife cleaned herself. When I was done, we went back to bed and joined Sebastian and Veronica.

The following morning, Sebastian invited himself to our house for the next weekend. My wife, instead suggested that we could meet up in the hot tub after a date, but with a twist. She would go out with Sebastian and I would go out with Veronica. The ground rules were laid out.

Sebastian loved the idea. He turned his wife around, opened her butt up and fucked her. He lubricated her with saliva and fucked her until his cum was coming out from her butt. When he came, Sebastian fingered Veronica and she came as well.

My wife got the dildo and fucked me. She thrusted the dildo up my ass and once it was firmly inside me, she turned me around and fucked me. She was on top and in complete control. She fucked me and when she knew that I was about to cum, she put her pussy on my mouth and I ate her. I ate her wet, pre cum, filled pussy, again. I ate her just like she likes it. She screamed in an intense orgasm. Then, I topped her and fucked her until I came. It was a good evening.