The Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex took a deep breath and said "Hi, I was thinking of getting my nipples pierced. My girlfriend has hers and she loves to tease me since I don't have any piercings."

The young woman shrugged and said "Sure. I'm Lyra. Let me show you the jewelry we carry and I can tell you anything you want to know." She lead Alex back into one corner where they had piercing jewelry on display.

Alex smiled and said "Thanks. I know some of the details from my ex. She was always thinking of getting it done and I went in with her a few times as she considered it. From what I recall I'm interested in a simple titanium barbell for the jewelry and a pretty basic horizontal piercing."

Lyra smiled and when she opened her mouth Alex caught a glimpse of a tongue piercing. "You come very well informed. As you may know it takes only a few seconds to do. It's not painless, but it's very quick. Well it's quick at least unless you happen to have inverted nipples or very compact nipples. Inverted nipples are may flip out and stay out if things go well otherwise there is usually 'migration' and the jewelry moves around which isn't good. Compact small nipples are simply hard to pierce as I need material to work with. After piercing they need cleaned a couple times a day to guarantee they don't get infected. It can also take a few months for the nipples to fully heal and you don't want to be doing much with them until they do heal or you could cause the healing period to start all over again."

Alex nodded and sighed "Yes, that sounds like what I remember. Possibly months for my nipples to heal doesn't sound very pleasant though."

Lyra smiled a bit and said in a comforting tone "It's usually more like 5 weeks or so, which is still a long time but not that bad. I've both had mine pierced and done them for other people hundreds if not thousands of times. Was there anything else you were interested in?"

Alex giggled a bit and said "Not that I was thinking of having down now. I've seen a lot of pretty piercings before, but I don't think I'm ready for those."

Lyra took Alex into the back and had her take her top off. Lyra seemed slightly taken aback by Alex's lack of a bra, but that lasted a fraction of a second. Lyra pinched Alex's nipples and used a pen to mark the spots for the needles to pass through so they were even and everything. Though Alex had to bite her lip as the pinching of her nipples was turning her on and she was already fairly aroused from her experiences next door. Lyra said "Good. Nice puffy nipples. This should go easy for you."

And within a very short period it was done. Alex's nipples were now pierced. It felt really weird in a way, but they didn't hurt unless they came into contact with something. So Lyra asked again "Was there anything else you were interested in? Even if you didn't plan to have it done tonight? I can give you an evaluation at least and see how suited you are to it."

Without really thinking about what she was saying, Alex replied "Well I've always thought navel piercings were cute. And I think all sorts of genital piercings sound tempting..."

Lyra smiled and said "Genital piercings are really variable, why don't I take a look and see what I can do there?" Before Alex could say anything Lyra had placed her hand on the band of her panties and tugged on them once. She probably wouldn't have even done it any other time, but they were alone and both women so she hadn't seen any reason why not.

Alex got to partly say "Don't..." Before her cock popped right out of her panties and pretty clearly out into the open air in a semi-erect state.

Lyra was stunned, Alex could see shock written all over her face and Alex cringed as she waited to see what Lyra would say. In the end all she did say was "Wow." Lyra's hand inched toward it a bit and Alex's cock twitched causing Lyra's hand to stop. Lyra eventually licked her lips and managed to say "Um is that what you wanted pierced?" Though she didn't seem quite all there.

Alex sighed and since her cock was dangling in the air already she reached down and slid her panties all the way off. Lyra hadn't run away screaming or called any police or medical professionals on her it was probably ok. "No I was thinking of getting my clit hood pierced or maybe the lips."

Lyra nodded and when Alex parted her legs took a look at Alex's pussy to give her evaluation. It felt awfully strange to Alex, only even having a vagina and associated parts for about a week and to have someone besides Alyssa touching it was weird.

Lyra though was quite the trooper and did her evaluation before she said "Well you have one very pretty pussy. I think I could do just about any type of piercing you may want. Vertical clitoral hood piercing would be trivial and that helps stimulate the clit during sex, so it is really nice. The horizontal version is pretty, but doesn't do much otherwise. You are also a candidate for a triangle piercing, which sits under the clit and stimulates it during sex. In fact you could have both VCH and triangle which I only wish I could do. Inner and outer labia are possible, but depending on placement may not do much for you though depending on the partner and placement they may enjoy it. You could also do a fourchette since your inner labia stretch out and leave a flap of skin right where you would want. That can feel quite good as well, though since you effectively sit on that spot you do have to be a bit more careful than with the others."

Alex had to squirm a bit. She already loved vaginal sex and being told she could make it feel even better... Well that was really really hard to say no to. So instead she said "I've heard they take a long time to heal though. I don't really want to go without sex that way for weeks or a month..."

Lyra shook her head "Oh no. You might have to be a bit more careful and you want to avoid contact with bodily fluids when possible. But you can have sex during the healing period unless something has gone wrong, though I've done all of them before so it shouldn't be an issue." She pauses and asks "Excuse me for asking, but uh... After seeing your uh... cock. You said earlier that you had a girlfriend and you mentioned your ex was a woman. I figured you were a lesbian and uh, it shouldn't be an issue in that case."

Alex blushed profusely and said "Uh not quite... My girlfriend is like me. In fact she is probably slightly bigger than me. I can't get enough of her cock when I'm in the mood."

Lyra's eyes bulged a bit and her mouth dropped slightly open. "Bigger? Holy shit." She shook her head "I can't even imagine what that would be like. Your cock isn't even fully erect and is easily bigger than any I've ever seen in person before. Heck it probably matches the biggest real ones I've seen in porn when it's erect. Not that size is everything, but my mind boggles a bit"

If Alex could blush more she would. "Well we enjoy it."

Lyra giggle a bit and did something she certainly wouldn't do under most circumstances. She reached down and slid her panties off as she sat down in a chair next to the table and put one leg up against the table so Alex had a good view of her pussy. "I have my outer labia pierced, though only one piercing on each side down lower so when a cock enters me my partner can feel it, and a VCH which is for my pleasure. Sadly I don't have nice fat inner labia like yours so I'm a bad candidate for some of the ones you can do."

Lyra used her fingers to show off her piercings and the fact that she was wet. When she slide off her panties Alex could even smell it and it made her cock twitch more nearly fully erect now. Alex squirmed and said "Well the VCH, triangle, and fourchette all sound good." She was trying hard not to think of the sexy voluptuous black womans pussy while she talked.

Lyra smiled and said "Well if you wanted to we could do all those tonight... Even the navel piercing. Though I only have fairly plain jewelry back here and I doubt you could walk back out front with that right now." She licked her lips watching Alex's cock.

Alex teetered between what to say, since her cock was aching to cum at this point. She'd already been aroused for quite awhile. Alex however said "I can't do that to Alyssa. As much as I might love to bend you over and fuck you silly right now."

Lyra shuddered a bit and said "While I love that thought... Right now I was thinking about this." Without saying another word she leaned over and took Alex's cock into her mouth the first stroke causing the head of Alex's cock to bump into the back of her throat. Alex literally couldn't even speak or move at the sudden sensation passed through her body.

Lyra immediately started working over Alex's cock. Alex was hardly a blowjob expert, but Lyra had experience. She was arguably better in technique then Alyssa even, who certainly had experience at this before and after the transformation. Alex was amazed Lyra managed to fit the bulk of Alex's cock not just into her mouth but into her throat. While part of Alex still wanted to say no, that part certainly had no ability to speak right now. Alex's fingers moved to Lyra's hair, first to stroke it and then to hold on. Though Alex tried to not move her hips.

Lyra let Alex's cock slip out of her mouth, eliciting a moan from Alex as she felt Lyra's pierced tongue run along her cock. She looked up at Alex and said "I want you to fuck my face. You'll know if I can't take it." as one of her hands reached down and started rubbing her pussy furiously.

It wasn't usually Alex's style, but by now she couldn't resist doing what this young woman wanted. She pulled Lyra's head back down over her cock by using Lyra's hair. Lyra certainly didn't seem to be objecting at all. With Alex using her hips now and guiding Lyra by the hair, Lyra had even managed to take all of Alex's cock. Lyra's lips resting against the skin of her crotch. Alex felt most of her cock stretching down Lyra's throat. The whole time Lyra was making gurgling and gagging sounds between times when Alex let up.

It didn't take too much longer before Alex yelled out she was about to cum. Lyra held Alex's cock deep in her throat as Alex started to shoot loads of cum into her. Lyra's hand on her pussy never stopped moving and just after Alex stopped cumming and as Lyra gasped for breath, after letting Alex's cock slip out of her mouth, she cried out as her own orgasm hit. Her body squirming and writhing as she came.

Alex panted and said "I have never done anything like that before."

Lyra panted as well and said "Never? Not even with Alyssa? I know I like it a bit rougher than some, but..."

Alex shook her head "No. Alyssa is eager enough to give me a blow job, but... not like that... Sadly I'm horrible at it, I just tend to gag when I try to go down on Alyssa."

Lyra giggled a bit and said "Well then maybe you should invite me over and I can give you lessons... And If you two are up for it... Maybe you can enjoy me in other ways as well..."

Most of the rest of what they talked about wasn't very important. Lyra however had agreed to meet them in the zone later that week at Alyssa's house. Alex got her belly piercing, a VCH piercing, the triangle piercing, and the fourchette piercing. After all her plan right now was to go home and let Alyssa fuck her newly pierced pussy to make up for the blow job with Lyra. Not that she wouldn't want to do that anyways... But that is a story for another time.

12