The Transformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other end of things Lyra couldn't believe how good this felt. Not that she hadn't taken her fair share of larger than average cocks before, but all so often guys just liked to thrust their cocks in and that was it. Not much style. Instead Alex made her entry a slow tease of what was to come and it made her ache all that much more for what she wanted. She said excitedly "Alex... Your dick is so fucking big! Slam my fucking cunt baby..." She squirmed and her breasts bounced as she arched her back thrusting her hips up into Alex's.

Anyone that could resist those words with several inches of their cock already buried in Lyra's tight little 'cunt' was not about to say no to her request. Alex moved her hips back slipping her cock partway out of it's tight resting place and then she thrust all the way inside Lyra with one hard thrust making Lyra yell out in pleasure. Alex had also been taking notes the last couple weeks both on the giving and receiving end of things and had a much better idea of what felt the best, or at least what felt the best to her. She angled her thrusts upwards into Lyra so she brushed against the other girls' g-spot. Something she had done with fingers before, but now had a much more intimate understanding so she could do it much much better.

Alyssa couldn't believe her eyes at the scene in front of her. She licked her lips watching Alex wrap her hands around the top of her hips, helping guide Lyra's hips to where she wanted them. Both their bodies writhing against each other as Alex speared Lyra over and over again in a almost primal fashion giving Alyssa such a nice view of Alex's sweet ass. A series of almost incoherent phrases coming out of Lyra's plump lips "That feels so fucking good! Fuck me Alex! I fucking love your cock! Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming already! I'm cumming all over your big cock!" It was too much for Alyssa and she pulled her dress up over her head and approached the bed.

Alex was still thrusting into Lyra's pussy as she came all over it. Now she wanted, no needed, to cum herself. Her world had focused down to her cock and Lyra's pussy, at the moment nothing else mattered. Lyra for her part kept thrusting back to meet Alex's thrusts forward, Alex's cock nearly pulling all the way out each time. Their bodies making wet slapping sounds as they connected and their moans filled the room. She blurted out "You look so fucking good with my dick inside you... Your pussy is so tight!" Then she groaned and could feel the need to cum deep inside her heading up through her cock and she called out "I'm going to cum!"

Lyra could hardly think anymore, but as another orgasm started in her body she called out "Fuck yes! Fuck! Cum. Cum in me baby!"

Alex next thrust and the feeling spread through her cock as it twitched and she released a load of cum into Lyra's womb as she called out "Oh god Lyra, I'm cumming!" Her whole body trembled as she came over and over. Lyra's body trembling beneath Alex as her pussy tried to milk the cum from Alex's cock.

Then Alex felt the bed shift and Alyssa's hands touch her body as she pressed her naked form against Alex's back. Alex could feel Alyssa's rock hard twitching cock and her soft firm breasts with their achingly hard nipples press into her flesh. "You look so fucking hot fucking her love... But I want to play to... Watching you two has been such a turn on. Let me play with her a bit then I'll stuff her ass and you can have her pussy again... I know how much you love pussy..." She leaned down past Alex and licked Lyra's nipple as she draped her body over the other woman. Looking Lyra in the eyes she asked "You want to get stuffed by both out hard cocks now don't you dear...?"

Lyra said almost breathlessly "Yes..." Alex still had her cock buried in Lyra's tight cum filled pussy. She didn't really want it to leave, but part of her certainly wanted to know what It would feel like with Alyssa and Alex inside her at the same time. Heck she'd already cum more times in such a short time than she ever had before. Some part of her at least didn't care what they did to her anymore as long as she kept cumming like this...

Alex reluctantly withdrew her cock from Lyra's warm tight embrace and Alyssa licked Alex's cock teasingly to get a taste. "Mmm... You two not only look good, but taste great..." She ran her hand over Lyra's belly. She rolled over and laid down, then motioned for Lyra to climb on top of her "Climb on up sexy. Keep looking toward Alex..." Lyra climbed on top of Alyssa resting her ass on Alyssa's belly, and leaking Alex's cum from her gaping pussy lips. Alyssa placed her hands on Lyra's hips as Lyra straddled her, placing a knee on each side of the bed. Lyra could feel Alyssa's hard cock bump against her as she settled herself down.

Alyssa licked her lips and said "Line yourself up with my cock... I want to get some sloppy seconds on that pussy of yours before we get to the main course." Lyra reached down and took Alyssa's big throbbing cock in her hand, then placed the head of the cock in the entrance to her dripping cunt. As soon as Lyra had Alyssa's cock in place, Alyssa yanked Lyra's hips down hard. Lyra shrieked as Alyssa's thick cock quickly buried itself to the root in her hot wet cunt. Alyssa might be slightly bigger than Alex, but not by much and Lyra's pussy was filled with her cum and Alex's so it had no problem going in.

Lyra started to ride Alyssa's cock as Alyssa started to fuck her raw cunt. Soon Lyra was moaning again and Alyssa was calling "Ride that fucking cock!" Alyssa slipped a finger into Lyra's puckered little ass hole as she moved up and down, causing an extra moan from Lyra. As they kept going at it Alyssa slipped a second finger into the girl's ass. When Alyssa fit a third finger into Lyra's ass she knew Lyra was ready. She moved her hand aways and back to Lyra's hip as she said "Stop."

Reluctantly Lyra stopped moving her hips and let Alyssa's cock slide out of her cunt. Alyssa took her cock in one hand and guided Lyra back down with the other hand on her cock. "There you go honey, lower yourself back down on my thick pole." Lyra did as asked, feeling Alyssa's cock burrow into her ass, stretching it out as she lowered her hips. She'd been fucked in the ass before, even by a few big cocks, but usually with more than sperm and her own juices for lube. It took some time to work that lovely cock into her ass. It felt so good she started moaning very quickly as Alyssa started to pound her ass.

Lyra and Alyssa were soon going at it and both were moaning and squirming. Alyssa was plunging her thick cock deep into Lyra's tight ass at different speeds and amounts of forcefulness. Alyssa couldn't resist saying "You look so fucking hot riding my dick. Take my cock all the way up your sexy little ass!" Her hands moved up and cupped Lyra's big breasts in her hands, squeezing and kneading them as they fucked. Alyssa closed her eye enjoying the sensation of this sexy girls ass and briefly wondered how sexy Alex found their show.

Alex meanwhile had barely lost any of the hardness in her cock even after cumming in Lyra. The situation was just so sexually fired that she felt energized and aroused like almost never before. She love watching Alyssa's cock in action for a change and it looked so sexy stuffing Lyra's pussy and now her ass. Alex still didn't enjoy anal as much as Alyssa and Lyra seemed to, but seeing how much they enjoyed it made her kind of want to enjoy it like that as well. She crawled over to them and leaned in pressing her naked body against Lyra's as she kissed her passionately.

Alyssa watched Alex come back over and said lustfully "I think she's ready to take your cock again love." Alyssa placed her hands on Lyra's hips and spread them wide for Alex. Both stopped moving so Alex could join in. Alex had such a view of Lyra's gaping pussy, leaking her juices down her thighs, and Alyssa's cock going into her fine ass. Alex grabbed her cock and guided it back to into Lyra's hot wet churned pussy with one hard thrust. All three moaned as the action carried through Lyra's body.

All three of them started to move, trying to find a rhythm between each other. At firsts they had to stop a few times as one cock or the other slipped right out one of Lyra's fuckable holes. They found their mutual rhythm shortly, with Alyssa's upward thrusts being shorter than Alex's from the side and Lyra's hips coming down to meet both of them. Lyra couldn't stop moan and saying random things like "That's incredible! Feels amazing! I'm so fucking wet! Give me your big fucking cocks! Holy fucking shit! Make me cum again! I can't stop cumming! Take me! Fuck yes!"

Alex could feel Alyssa's cock rubbing against hers through the thin walls separating Lyra's hot pussy from her ass. It made her feel a bit like Lyra was a new conduit for sex with Alyssa. All that on top of feeling Lyra's hot little pussy wrapped around her cock as well. It probably wouldn't have even occurred to her when she was a man. Now it was driving her crazy, she wanted to move her hips faster, harder, feel herself deeper inside the pussy wrapped around her cock. She couldn't just do that though or her cock would just pop right back out again like earlier and that would be worse than not speeding up.

Lyra wrapped her arms around Alex as she moaned her lips seeking Alex's to stem the tide of words from her lips. Alex's hands were on Lyra's hips and Alyssa's hands were groping Lyra's tits. This was well outside of any experience Alyssa had ever had. She hadn't had a cock a few months ago. She had fucked Alex repeatedly in every way they had managed to come up with, and been fucked the same, but that was different. Lyra was one sexy woman and felt so good around her cock, in either hole she had gotten to sample, but the feel of Alex's cock brushing hers with only a bit of flesh between them excited her as well.

Pussy juice splashed out of Lyra's cunt as they fucked her and she came. She bucked and moaned between them, but they didn't stop. The extra juices just made her cunt slicker and allowed Alex to move easier than she already had. They never faltered even when her pussy and ass would spasm and flex around their long hard pricks. Lyra was moaning around the near continuous kiss with Alex. Alex's cock expanded, her orgasm only a few seconds away at this point. Alyssa could feel Alex getting close and was almost there two. Then they jammed their cocks deep into her and let it go. The cum raced up their cocks and blasted deep into Lyra's cunt and ass. They shot jet after jet of hot jism deep into her body. Their heads swam with the pleasure of the moment. The feel of hot cream against the walls of her fuck-hole caused Lyra's biggest orgasm to crest and crash inside of her. She moaned and gasped. She twitched and twisted between them as her big orgasm washed through her body.

Alyssa and Alex panted as they calmed down, feeling their cum filling Lyra's tight holes. Alex finally managed to say "Shit, that was intense..." She ran her hands over Lyra's body and kissed her neck. "You are amazing sweetie..." She arched her back as she stretched her body to unclench her muscles. As she did so Lyra fell limply forward onto Alex, causing Alyssa's cock to slip out of her ass and Alex to fall over backwards on the bed with Lyra sparled over her. All Alex could say was "Well shit."

12