The Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby moaned as her breasts were groped by Alex. Tabby said "Just take my shirt off..." Alex giggled lightly at that, teasingly biting Tabby's neck. Alex pulled Tabby's sweater up and over her head and tossed it aside. Then her hands undid Tabby's bra and added it to the pile. Tabby's breasts swung as her body moved with Alex's hands. Taby laughed and said "I said my shirt not my bra..."

Alex cup and squeezed Tabby's large breasts, or at least as much of them as she could. Alex licked along the edge of Tabby's ear teasingly and said "I didn't feel like waiting, besides you didn't really need that either..." Alex enjoyed the feel of Tabby's big fat nipples under her fingers. She always had. Tabby's breasts were not nearly as firm as her own, though they were so soft under her hands. Alex hadn't exactly meant to make out with Tabby, but she couldn't stop now even if she wanted to.

Tabby was breathing hard as Alex played with her breasts, quite willing to let Alex do what she wanted. Tabby was usually very submissive in bed as Alex knew very well. Alex moved them over to the bed and pushed Tabby down onto it. Tabby giggled a bit and her breasts bounced as she landed on the bed. Alex climbed on top of the bed as well and dipped her head down and lick and then suck on Tabby's nipples.

Tabby did move her hands to Alex's breasts and caressed them through her dress and bra. Alex in the meantime moved her hands down and unzipped Tabby's jeans. She playfully slapped Tabby's ass and ordered "Lift your hips dear..." Tabby squeaked as her ass was slapped, but obeyed lifting her hips. Then Alex slid Tabby's jeans down over her hips and kept tugging until the jeans were added to the pile with the shirt and bra.

Tabby's panties were rather generic looking blue cotton ones. It took a considerable effort to talk Tabby into dressing more interestingly. It was so sad from Alex's point of view, she had started to love the feeling of looking sexy, it was like Tabby didn't want to be sexy and that just felt wrong. It didn't make Alex pause for more than a second though.

Alex used one hand to grope Tabby's breasts as she used her teeth to take hold of Tabby's panties and pull them down to her knees. Alex's other hand then slid the panties down further and off Tabby entirely. Tabby has a big hood covering her clit and puffy pussy lips that makes Alex lick her lips. She had always loved getting a taste of Tabby's pussy. Well Alex loved pussy in general, but Tabby had always been extra tasty as far as Alex was concerned.

Alex couldn't resist licking those tasty looking pussy lips. She licked up and down each of Tabby's outer and inner labia. Tabby cried out "Oh god, lick me!" Alex moved her tongue to caress Tabby's hooded clit, circling it, and then nudging it with her nose. Tabby moaned and grasped the sheets of the bed with her hands, bunching up the fabric.

Alex stuck her tongue deep into the entrance of Tabby's pussy, caressing and teasing her. Alex's hands cupping Tabby's ass cheeks to hold her relatively in place. Tabby was moaning and squirming under Alex, her hands still buried in the sheets. Alex had always been quite good at teasing Tabby's little pussy. Moving her tongue away she licked Tabby's pussy lips again, not wanting to do one thing for too long.

Alex moved her tongue up to caress Tabby's hooded clit again as she slid a finger deep into Tabby's pussy. Tabby moaned and arched her back off the bed. Alex slid a second finger into Tabby as she sucked on Tabby's hooded clit, pulling it into her mouth and caressing with her tongue. Tabby gasped and shuddered under her. Tabby murmured "Oh god... I haven't had anyone do that to me in ages..."

Alex released Tabby's hooded clit from her mouth as she continued sliding the fingers in and out of Tabby's juicy pussy. Alex kissed up and down Tabby's inner thighs, caressing them with her lips. It had been awhile since Alex had last done this though, it took a bit before she found what she wanted with her fingers. Alex felt Tabby's g-spot under her fingertips, the slightest dimple telling her where it was. Alex pressed into that spot as she started to suck on Tabby's pussy lips, licking her fingers at times as well. Tabby moaned more and said "Don't stop... Don't stop..."

Alex teased Tabby's clit out of it's hood, caressing it with her tongue. At the same time Alex rubbed Tabby's g-spot with her fingers. Tabby was thrusting her hips up into Alex's face as she wrapped her thighs around Alex's head. Alex sucked Tabby's exposed clit into her mouth, using her teeth just behind the head still covered by the hood. She slipped a third finger into Tabby's juicy needy pussy to join the other two already rubbing her g-spot.

As Alex licked and sucked the head of Tabby's clit, Tabby started to yell out "Oh fuck... eat my pussy! Just like that! Yes..." Tabby arched her back up off the bed pressing her pussy into Alex's face. Tabby's pussy clamped down on Alex's fingers and the increase of juices on Alex's face made sure that Alex knew Tabby was cumming.

Alex kept it up until Tabby pushed Alex's head away. "Oh stop, I'm too sensitive now..." Looking down at Alex she added "Come up here and let me return the favor..." Alex giggled a bit and when Tabby's thighs released her she sat up on the bed and pulled her dress up over her head and added it to the clothing pile. Then in her lingerie she leaned down over Tabby and pressed her body against Tabby's as she kissed her.

Tabby reached behind Alex and undid her bra, letting it fall to the side of the bed, while they kissed. Their hands caressing each others bodies as Alex's breasts pressed against Tabby's. Alex could feel her hard pierced nipples pressed into Tabby's soft flesh and it made little tingly sensations travel through her body.

Tabby ended the kiss and said "You know I haven't had anyone eat me out like that in years... It reminds me of another Alex I know..." Her body trembled and quivered a bit as she tried to catch her breathe.

Alex grinned and said "Oh... I should think it would sexy. As I may look different, but I am the same Alex..." Alex's hands moved to hold Tabby's wrists.

For her part, Tabby looked confused. "What...?" Though her expression was clouded with post-orgasmic bliss.

Alex giggled and teasingly bite Tabby's lip. "I. Am. Alex. Your Alex. I know I don't look like it... I was infected with the transformation virus... Or at least close enough... Now I'm like this..." She pulled her tail out of her panties, letting it slip free from the ribbon holding it down.

Tabby looked more shocked then confused now. "What? Alex? It really is you?" Tabby squirmed under Alex.

Alex rested her hips on Tabby's pelvis and then sat up, straddling Tabby. Alex giggled again and said "Like the changes?" She let go of one of Tabby's wrists and caressed one of her firm little breasts. "I know I don't have the big breasts or big aureolas you love the look of... But I did get my nipples pierced... I thought you might appreciate that..."

Tabby nodded and licked her lips. "I do appreciate that... Though you aren't the type I usually go for..." She reached up and gave Alex breast a squeeze and making Alex moan. Tabby said "It is a bit weird to think you are Alex though hun. Or that you look younger than me... Though with your cute ass sitting on me I'm curious about other things as well."

Alex laughed and pulled her panties down letting her cock spring out. "Oh some things haven't changed nearly as much... Though I have 'grown' a bit... I don't think you will mind that much.. You always did love to tell me my cock was a bit small. I'm thinking you are about to experience the 'small' change I've gone through first hand."

Tabby laughed "Oh that certainly sounds like you..." She looked at Alex's cock and added "Not that I'm objecting..." Alex reached down as she stood up a bit and tossed her panties off. Tabby said "Oh... I see you have a cute pussy to... That must be something..."

Alex settled back down on Tabby's pelvis letting her cock lay on Tabby's belly as her slick pussy rubbed against Tabby. "Mmm... Well I do have a playmate... She's like me, though honestly you might get off more on her tits than mine." She leaned down rolling her hips side to side, making her breasts wiggle slightly, and teased Tabby's lip again. "If you play your cards right you can come back with me and we can both play with you... I remember how much you always wanted a pair of cocks in you..."

Tabby shivered "Now you are just teasing me..."

Alex winked playfully and said "Oh playtime is just starting... You've had some down time now, so I think it's time to feel that sexy pussy of yours again..."

Tabby bite her lip and nodded. Alex slid back and playfully tapped Tabby's pussy with her cock, teasing her. Tabby moaned and her hands scrunched the sheets on the bed again. Then Alex rubbed her cock through the folds of Tabby's pussy, continuing to tease Tabby until she lifted her hips up toward Alex's cock.

Alex spread Tabby's pussy lips with her fingers, enjoying the sight of Tabby's juicy looking entrance dripping girl cum. Alex moved so her cockhead slipped just inside and then thrust her cock deep into Tabby's warm wet pussy with one hard thrust. Tabby cried out "Oh god Alex!" Alex both remembered the feel of Tabby's wonderful pussy and yet it felt new. It was also oh so warm and felt so good wrapped around her cock.

Alex began to move her hips, thrusting her hard cock into Tabby. Tabby's pussy clung to Alex's cock as their bodies moved, her hips matching Alex's as she moaned. Alex fucked Tabby slowly at first building until her movements were hard and fast. Each thrust making wet and slapping sounds as their bodies met.

Tabby moaned out "Oh god Alex! Fuck me! Don't stop!" Her body squirming and wriggling under Alex.

Alex leaned down closer to Tabby's body, her breasts hanging down and swaying with her movements. Her cock was hard as it could get and Tabby's pussy felt so good. Alex said breathlessly "Like my cock now don't you? I have learned a few things since getting fucked silly myself... Like how good it feels when a big cock is buried deep inside... Thrusting hard into you... Then the liquid fire of cum filling you up..."

Tabby moaned and leaned upwards to to suck on Alex's swinging breasts in front of her, teasing the piercing on Alex's nipple. When she let the nipple pop back out of her mouth she said "Oh yes... I love you fucking my pussy..." She clamped her lips back down on Alex's other nipple, sucking on them.

Alex moaned as Tabby sucked on her nipples. "Oh yeah baby, suck on my nipples... Your cunt feels so good... I'm so close... I'm going to fill you full of my cum..." Alex's thrusts were going deep into Tabby and her hips were pounding away.

Tabby's breasts were bouncing on her chest as Alex fucked her. Tabby moaned out "Oh yeah baby... Fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

Alex could feel Tabby's pussy clenching down on her cock. They were both so close to release now... So very close. Alex could feel the cum swelling up inside her, wanting to be released. The muscles in her belly were tensing, preparing.

Then in a blinding moment of pure bliss Alex came inside the embrace of Tabby's warm wonderful pussy. Her cock released one thread of cum after another deep into Tabby's womb. At the same time Tabby's pussy gripped Alex's cock firmly, her body milking Alex for all she was worth. Both of them moaning and gasping as they came.

They ground their naked sweating bodies against each other. Alex loved the feel of Tabby's pussy wrapped around her cock. She could feel her cum added to Tabby's juices filling the space between her cock and Tabby. She moved her hips enjoying the feel of it. Alex couldn't really compare one orgasm to another in any real terms. They both felt so good. The only real difference was that ones through her cock couldn't really be extended. Sure her cock could remain hard with enough desire in the mix, but it would just build from zero again. That wasn't the same though as when she came through her pusy. She was briefly over sensitive after cumming from her pussy, but even so she could have multiple orgasms that rolled one after the other.

As Alex enjoyed the bliss after cumming she noticed something. Tabby wasn't moving and her eyes were closed. Alex shook Tabby, hoping she had just passed out.... Or fallen asleep. When nothing happened all Alex could say is "Well shit."

12