The Transformation Device Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
537 Followers

"Doesn't matter, people will know about him and that's enough. No client will touch him and he won't be able to open a business ever again. We will ruin him and that's enough. OK, we go immediately..."

"No, not you." Candy says.

Sara looks taken back. "Why?"

Candy looks awkward. "He is obsessed with catching you. If you get captured and put in the machine the group is done and he wins."

"Wait one..."

"She's right." Irene says out of nowhere. "We can handle this ourselves Sara, you are too important. We will go in and report back here. If you don't hear from us in 4 hours then run. You too Candy."

Candy nods. Sara looks disappointed. "I don't like it. Be careful girls and call if you get in trouble. He goes down or we all go down."

So with the plan all finalized, they said their goodbyes and Candy and Sara watch as the van drives off. As they head back into the house Candy bends over in discomfort. "Are you OK?" Sara asks concerned.

"Fine." Candy lies. "Excuse me a moment." Candy runs upstairs to her room and closes the door, she removes her jeans and her panties are soaked in pre-cum, she hasn't relieved herself since Gregory died now she is about to burst. She pulls her panties down freeing her aching cock and she sits on her bed with he back to the door. She grabs it and it about to masturbate when. "I can help with that."

Candy turns suddenly and there is Sara standing at the door. "Sara, don't..."

"Shh, it's OK. I know all about you." Sara says while making her way over to Candy. "I felt it pressing against me the night we danced. I always found the idea of the best of both worlds quite exciting." She walks in front of Candy and sees her glistening leaking hard cock. "Oh you poor thing. I heard of his methods, constant arousal to help his control. Here, let me help." She gets to her knees.

Candy immediately feels guilt knowing she is Carl's sister, and technically hers. "No..."

"Shh, it's OK."

Before Candy can stop her, Sara wraps her lips around her cock and starts to suck. Candy groans and puts her arms behind her back to stop her falling back. She feels Sara working her tongue along her shaft and around her tip of her cock. "Oh God, yes." Candy starts to breathe heavily and without warning she cums straight into Sara's mouth.

Sara swallows as much as she but Candy won't stop cumming, so she pulls herself off and gets a face full and Candy stops. Sara wipes it off her face smiling. "I think you needed that."

Candy looks at Sara covered in cum and smiles herself. Candy hands her a wet wipe from her bedside table so she can clean herself up. "Well, I just have to return the favor." Candy says and she pulls Sara forward and plants a kiss on her, which Sara accepts and leans into Candy. Their hands roam each other's bodies as Sara forces Candy to lie back on the bed. They break the kiss apart. "Take your pants off." Candy tells Sara.

Sara smiles and kneels upright; she then undoes the buckle on her belt and removes her tight jeans. Candy licks her lips seeing she is wearing a black thong and she immediately smells Sara's arousal and it drives her cock wild. When her jeans are fully off, Candy doesn't wait and immediately goes straight between Sara's legs and starts to probe her tongue along her pussy. Sara groans as Candy pushes aside her thong freeing her sex. Candy takes a huge intake of breath enjoying the smell and then probes her tongue into her pussy. "Oh yes, right there, yes." Candy continues licking her out and finds her clit, concentrating all her efforts on that. Sara continues to groan and she lifts her shirt off so she can reach her breasts, then she caresses and pinches her nipples as Candy works her magic. "Oh fuck yes, yes." She says feeling an orgasm coming. She strokes Candy's hair as Candy continues licking her clit. "Deeper, faster, yes there." She groans and pinches her nipples harder, and she cums and screams as her orgasm hits.

Candy emerges with a smile on her face. "Enjoy that?"

"Fuck yes." She grabs Candy and plants a kiss on her and lays her down on the bed.

She pulls off Candy's shirt exposing her breasts and Sara leans down and starts to suckle on Candy's tits. Candy's cock seems to tighten from arousal as Sara does this and she groans as pre-cum starts to leak from her cock. "Oh god, I...can't...take...it." Sara switches to the other breast enjoying the feeling of Candy squirming under her. "Please...I...I..."

Sara pops up grinning and Candy immediately goes for Sara's tits, Sara is caught off guard as Candy licks and suckles her hard nipples. "Fucking hell Candy." She says smiling. She groans and licks her lips, her pussy screaming for attention again. "You're so good at foreplay, but what about the main event?"

Candy stops and spins Sara around so Sara is lying on her back, Candy smiles triumphantly as she spreads Sara's legs. "Ready?"

Sara nods. "I want to feel your Candy cane." Sara says with a laugh.

Candy then guides her stiff hard cock into her pussy and starts to thrust. Sara starts groaning and she reaches up and pinches Candy's nipples as she fucks her. Candy groans as Sara does this, adding to the pressure on Candy's cock. Candy leans down and suckles again on Sara's tits as she continues to thrust. Sara groans harder and even forces herself down trying to get Candy to go deeper. Candy comes up for air and also groans. "Oh god." Candy continues thrusting loving the sound of Sara's groaning beneath her, the sound alone driving her wilder and she quickens her thrusting. "I'm going to cum." She says suddenly. "Oh god, can't hold...it." Candy is unable to control the pressure anymore.

"Do it, oh god fill me with your seed Candy, fuck me, fill me, make a whore out of me."

The dirty talk drives her wild and she thrusts harder, then her cock spasms and she cums deep into Sara's pussy. Wave after wave of pleasure hits both of them as the pressure eases on Candy's cock. Candy collapses on top of Sara in a sweaty heap and they both gasp for breath as Sara strokes Candy's hair. "That...was...different." Candy says between breaths.

"It sure was Carl." Sara says.

Candy freezes, her insides turn cold as she lifts herself off of Sara and looks at her, Sara looks the same but now has a sympathetic smile. "How? When?"

"I figured it out after the party. You were the only person we could think of that used to be Carl."

Candy lifts herself off of Sara not sure what to say or think. "But, that must mean..."

Sara nods. "Dad told me after Mom died and before he died. I know I'm adopted. At the party when I saw you, I didn't know it was you but I saw this happy sexy person. Carl was never truly happy, so when I figured it out, I felt guilty. Not because I was attracted to you, but because it was my fault you became Candy." Candy sees tears rolling down Sara's eyes. "I promised Mom I would look after you and look out for you. I failed, I let that son of a bitch change you, I'm so sorry Candy, I'm so truly sorry." Sara starts to weep openly.

Candy leans in and hugs her. "It's OK sweetie. I'm happy now; it's like the time you caught me wearing your panties. Maybe I was always Candy inside, I am happy now, especially as I have you in my life again. I should be apologizing."

Sara breaks off the hug. "Why?"

Candy feels guilt now and looks away from Sara. "I asked Sanderson to turn you into my slave."

There is a silence, one that is both awkward and high in tension. Candy feels numb with guilt. "Why?"

Candy takes a deep breath. "I think the Transformation Device detected a love and bond between us, and it turned it into lust. I didn't know, how could I? Somehow memories are flooding back and I now know. I'm sorry, I failed, I promised Mom to look out for you and look after you."

As Candy sits there, she feels Sara's hand on her shoulder. "Now we can. We can look out for each other. I love you Candy."

Candy turns with tears in her eyes and she sees Sara, looking more beautiful than ever before. "I love you too."

They start to kiss again and hands start to roam again. "Ready for round two?" Sara asks with a smile.

Candy smiles back. "Try and stop me."And they start to kiss and caress each other again.

* * *

The seven girls arrive at the Building Candy mentioned, it looks like your standard business building, and there is even a night watch man. They get out of the van and run over to the building keeping their backs to the wall. Trisha in front looks inside and looks back at the others. "There's a guard, Anne, dart gun."

Anne hands her what looks like a very small handgun, Trisha checks and sees it is loaded and closes it. She puts her finger to her lips to the others and goes to the glass door. She knocks on the door to get the security guards attention. He spots her and makes his way over. He unlocks the door and opens it. "Can I help you Miss?"

Trisha smiles. "It's Ms actually." She quickly brings the gun up and fires it straight into the guard's neck. He grabs his necks as his eyes widen, then close. Trisha quickly grabs him to lower him gently to the floor. "Clear." She calls and the other girls come running in. They close the door behind them as Trisha drags the Guard behind his desk. Linda locks the door again and they re-group. "OK girls, look around for a door marked 'Basement Level, Authorized Personnel Only', that's the secret entrance."

They all nod and go searching around, it only takes about a minute before Linda shouts that she found it. Helen comes running over to unlock it. As she puts the pins into the lock the door gently swings open, it was already unlocked. They all stare at the door unsure what to do. "Maybe someone forgot to lock it." Helen says hopefully while putting her tools away.

"Or maybe it's a trap." Irene says.

Trisha steps forwards and pushes the door all the way. "We won't know till we go down."

The stairway is dark but a flashlight sorts that. They all creep down the stairs as quietly as they can. In the dark it seems to take forever, but after awhile they reach the bottom where there is another door. Helen barges through but Trisha turns the knob and opens the door. She indicates with her finger to keep quiet and signals for them all to enter. They all creep in and tiptoe down the corridor and they come to a turning by the elevator doors, they turn and find an empty reception desk, and three doors, one leading to Sanderson's office, one leading to the testing room, and one that leads to the Device. The area is empty but all the lights are one. Trisha again signals for them to stay quiet and they walk.

They creep further into the corridor until they are near the reception desk. Trisha spots that the computer is on, it seems to be loading something, as she nears the computer monitor it reads'100% Complete'. Trisha then hears a hissing noise, she turns quickly only to see the other girls begin to choke and hold their throats. Trisha then holds her breath but in doing so she has breathed in the gas, so she feels dizzy and falls to her knees as she watches the others fall to the floor and close their eyes. Trisha's eyes start to flicker and she feels weak, she drops the dart gun trying to stay up. As Trisha falls trying to stay conscious, she hears some high heels walking towards them, she sees in a haze the shape of a woman but can't make out her features except that she is wearing a gas mask. She picks up the Dart gun and walks to the computer and types some commands. Another hissing sound starts and she pulls the mask off but Trisha still can't make her out in the haze, she reaches for a cell phone and dials a number. Trisha hears a thick British accent speak into the phone. "Hello, I have those seven girls you wanted. The Sheik should be happy with them once they have been through the Device." She stops to listen. "No, the leader isn't here she must be at the Walsh mansion. Send a helicopter, no witnesses and no survivors." She hangs up the phone.

Trisha breaths out and breaths in some oxygen clearing her head. "I won't go in the device you..."

The woman fires the Dart gun at Trisha. "My dear, what choice do you have?" Trisha falls into unconsciousness.

To Be Concluded.

Miles63
Miles63
537 Followers
12