The Transformation Device Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks into the chamber and sits in the chair which immediately restrains him. "What are you going to do?" He manages to ask.

Shelly smiles wickedly. "Well, you enjoyed what happened to Candy. So I was thinking about making you my personal 18 year old slut."

He looks on in horror as the door slides shut and he is in darkness. The chair turns to show a screen with a message flashing. "Welcome Dr. Sanderson mark 2, are you ready to be processed?"

A bright pink light comes on as the device gets ready. "Override command, code 776456." He says hopefully.

"That command does not compute. Your voice command has been deleted. Please stand by for hair removal." The chair shoots up so he is standing and the back moves away but keeping him restrained. Some arms appear and they begin to spray a horrible smelling liquid on his body. The device seemed to wait forever; soon it felt like the stuff was going to burn through his skin until some hoses started to spray him with water washing the stuff off, along with his chest, arm, leg, underarm and pubic hair. Soon he shivers as his body is now hairless. "There, isn't that better?" The device asks.

"Please, stop doing this." He pleads.

The chair sits him back down again and a head clamp holds his head in place. "What are you doing?"

"You have an unacceptable amount of stubble on your face, a lady has none." An arm appears and begins to apply shaving cream to his face. He keeps absolutely still when a razor appears and begins shaving his face. When done, the clamp disappears and more robotic arms appear. "Beginning lazar treatment." Lazar strips start to slowly go around his body, he feels a slight tingling sensation as the lazar hits, and he is not sure if he is imagining it or if he is feeling the lasers. Soon they pass over his just shaven face. The arms go away only for the back of the chair to move away and force him into a standing position again. "Let's get a look at you." The device says as a camera appears and begins to roam his body. "Breasts need enlarging; hips need some work, the penis needs taking away..."

"What?" He asks suddenly.

Shelly's voice sounds over the speakers. "Well, we have never tried gender reassignment with this device before, you are not just testing the age regression, and you will be our first man to woman. Aren't you proud? Now, I have to leave to tend to our guest, I'll be back to check the finished result."

"No, please don't!" He screams at the speaker. It makes a popping sound indicating that Shelly has turned off her mike.

* * *

Candy has been on her knees for awhile now; she is looking around trying to move. But her body won't respond. Soon she hears those high heels again and Shelly re-enters the office. "Alone at last." She turns and closes the door. "Slave will stand at attention."

Candy stands up, relieved to be on her feet. "How are you controlling me?" Candy asks.

Shelly smiles as she walks around Candy and starts to caress her ass. "Everyone who enters the device is implanted with the command to obey the programmer. Who is your programmer?"

"You are mistress." Candy says in a monotone. She then shakes her head. "No, stop this."

Shelly just laughs. "Why stop? You know, I really enjoyed our time together when you controlled me. I haven't stopped thinking about that day. So now your master is gone, I should take over as your mistress."

Candy spits right in Shelly's face. "Fuck you."

Shelly smiles and wipes the spit off of her face. "Slave will go into the testing room and put on the Lingerie I left for her."

Candy starts to walk off out of the office into the testing room where she first met Gregory. On the bed in a baby blue lace bustier, matching stockings, heels and a thong. She recognizes as the exact same kind of lingerie she wore when Shelly was in her power. When Shelly walks into the room, Candy is standing to attention in the blue lingerie awaiting commands. "You won't get..."

"Slave will be silent." Candy stops talking. "Good, now I'm going to put you in a trance to avoid any hesitation or resistance. Command override, sleep." Shelly says and Candy's head slumps down and she falls asleep. Shelly smiles and starts to grope Candy's tits. "Candy, you will awake when I snap my fingers but you will still be in a trance." Shelly snaps her fingers and Candy's eyes open, they stare ahead looking at nothing. "Good, now I'll say a command and you will repeat the command, as you repeat the command it will become your truth. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Candy replies in a monotone.

"Good. Shelly Sanderson is your mistress."

"Shelly Sanderson is my mistress." Candy replies without emotion.

Shelly smiles as she continues. "You must obey all of your mistress' commands."

"I must obey all of my mistress' commands."

"You are sexually attracted to your mistress."

"I am sexually attracted to my mistress."

Shelly is laughing now. "You are hopelessly devoted to your mistress."

"I am hopelessly devoted to my mistress."

"Obeying your mistress makes you happy."

"Obeying my mistress makes me happy."

Shelly steps back and removes her clothes so she is now standing in front of Candy wearing nothing but her black bra, panties and stockings. "You, love your mistress."

Candy blinks a little then says. "I love my mistress."

"Good girl Candy, awake." Candy blinks and awakes, she sees Shelly standing in there in only her underwear and she licks her lips. Her cock starts to throb under her panties as she slowly steps towards her. "That's it, come to your mistress."

"I must obey." Candy says as she bows to Shelly.

"Good girl, now, service me slave." Candy falls to her knees and she puts her mouth between Shelly's legs and uses her hand to push her panties aside to get to her pussy. Her tongue reaches in and Shelly starts to moan. She places her hand on Candy's head to encourage her some more. "Yes I missed this; we have so much catching up to do slave." Soon Candy's tongue has found Shelly's clit and she works her magic. "Oh yes, yes that's it." Shelly starts to rub and squeeze her tits as Candy works her, and she feels pleasure building up around her, even Candy is groaning working away at Shelly's pussy. Candy can feel Shelly's pussy clenching and unclenching as she rolls her tongue around her clit and Shelly's knees begin to wobble as Candy licks her out. "You slut, you whore, make me cum, make me cum now." She commands. She grabs Candy's head and forces it further between her legs and she screams and cums on Candy's face. Shelly releases her and Candy falls back panting, her face moist with sweat as Shelly regains herself. "We will do more later, but first we have a certain sister of yours to deal with. Is she outside waiting for us?"

"Yes mistress." Candy replies.

"Then let us begin a welcoming party." Shelly says and laughs.

* * *

He sees a haze, a strange pick haze; he opens his eyes and wonders how long has he been asleep? When did he pass out or did the device put him out? He looks around and he realizes he feels, different. He looks down and he has a C cup! He has tits. "You are awake, please; let me show you what you look like."

A mirror drops down and he sees herself. He now has wide sexy hips, big C cup breasts and something that makes him scream, a pussy! He sees his face and it's now more feminine and his hair has been put in pigtails. He still looks around his 30's. "What have you done?" He is shocked to hear his voice is higher and more feminine.

"Gender reassignment has been a success, you are now female. Now to begin age regression." A needle enters his arm with a tube attached and a purple liquid works its way into his arm, it tingles and feels strange as it spreads throughout his/her body. Then some electrodes attach themselves to his body and he feels an electric current run through her body and she watches in the mirror as her skin seems to get tighter, all signs of her being in her 30's starts to vanish and she begins to look younger and younger and younger until the current stops. "Scanning, age estimated at 24 years." The current starts again and she screams as it feels stronger. Her skin loses more imperfections as this goes on and on. She nearly loses consciousness as this goes on but it stops again. "Scanning, age estimated at 18 years, target reached." The needle comes out of her arm and she looks again in the mirror and sees a hot 18 year old girl staring back at her. The device now stands her up and a pair of pink thong panties travel up her legs and a matching bra are put on her as well. She looks in the mirror again. "See how pretty you are? You are going to be popular with your master."

She shakes her head. "No, stop this, please."

"The others you put in here begged as well, would you have stopped?" She has no reply but she is put back in a sitting position as a pair of head phones are placed over her head and a vibrator appears and it slowly makes its way into her new pussy. Her panties are pulled aside to allow it to enter. A faint buzzing sound is heard through the headphones. "What is your name?"

"You know what my name is." She replies.

"Yes, your name is Michelle."

"No it..." She stops as the buzzing gets louder and the vibrator comes to life. She feels it pulsate and send wave after wave of pleasure through her new body.

"Michelle is such a sexy name, you are sexy, and you are Michelle."

She can't think straight, she knows subliminal messaging is being forced into her head but she can't stop it. "No...can't think...can't...concentrate...can't...can't..."

"You are sexy."

She makes a moaning sound. "Yes, I'm sexy."

"Michelle is a sexy name."

"Michelle...Michelle is a...is a sexy...name"

"Your name, is Michelle."

She smiles and groans. "My name is Michelle."

"Good girl. You are a whore."

The buzzing, the pleasure from the vibrator, Michelle cannot resist it anymore. "I am a whore."

"You are a cum slut."

"I am a cum slut."

"You love to fuck and suck cocks."

"I love to fuck and suck cocks."

"Good girl. Now..." An alarm sounds. "Process interrupted."

The door opens and in the light, Michelle can see two shadows of people, she vaguely recognizes them. "Help me!" She says.

* * *

Sara looks at her watch and knows it is time to go it, Candy has been gone awhile. She gets out of the van and checks to make sure her revolver is on her and she makes her way to the building. Candy left it unlocked for her. As she walks in the security guards comes to, sees her and gets to his feet. "Fuck this job, I quit. I didn't see you." He says as he just walks out of the building.

"Well that was easy." Sara says to herself and makes her way to the door Candy told her about. The stairs behind the door go down and Sara makes her way down. She reaches the bottom and opens the door and enters the main corridor. It is deserted. "Candy?" She whispers. No reply. She slowly makes her way to the corner and looks around. She sees the secretary's desk and an open door which she remembers Candy telling her was the testing room when they looked over the blue-prints. She slowly makes her way to the door and looks in and see's Candy in blue Lingerie on her knees with her head bowed down. "Candy." She says and walks in, only to fall to her knees in pain as a bud of a gun is whacked on her head. She stays conscious but barley.

"Finally, the great Sara Duncan in my possession." Shelly says as she closes the door. Then she picks up Sara's revolver and throws it to Candy who catches it.

"Candy, what's going on?" Sara asks confused.

"Oh don't blame Candy, poor girl can't control herself. I have full command over her simple brain. The only question is what to do with you? Put you in the device or kill you and be rid of you once and for all?"

Sara looks at Shelly with anger and hatred. "You must be the real brains in this organisation." Sara says.

"Clever girl. Dr Shelly Sanderson at your service. You have been a real pain in my arse for some time. You and your feminist group, it's people like you that made my childhood hell." She then slaps Sara across the face. "I don't want you alive; I hate the idea of you breathing any longer. No, I believe it will be fitting for the one you love to do the honour. Candy, kill Sara." Shelly orders.

Candy turns and points Sara's revolver at Sara. "Candy, don't do this. You are stronger than her..."

Shelly again hits Sara with the gun. "I command you to kill Sara Duncan."

Candy starts to shake; something in her mind is stopping her. Suddenly Karl appears in front of her making her jump. "Candy, she's your sister. We promised mom we would look after her."

"I must...obey." Candy says feeling a tear roll down her face.

"You are stronger Candy, stronger than you realize. You have been fighting your programming since you got it. You were meant to be a slave and you made your master think of you as a lover, which was you not a computer programme. Keep fighting it, I know you can." Karl says and vanishes from Candy's sight.

Shelly looks impatient. "You must obey, shoot her!"

Sara looks at Candy with a tear rolling down her face. "I love you." Sara says softly.

"Shoot her now!" Shelly shouts.

Candy screams. "Leave us alone!" She then points the gun at Shelly and fires, a clean head-shot. Shelly falls to the floor dead as a ringing sound echoes in her ears.

Candy falls to her knees, her head clearing as hot tears roll down her face. As she sobs, Sara is there and hugs her. The ringing stops as she finally hears Sara's voice. "It's OK sweetie, it's over. You're OK." They just hug and comfort each other for awhile. The programming by Shelly is gone and Candy is back to thinking straight. They break apart and see Shelly's body on the floor. "What have I done?" Candy says.

"What had to be done? It was me or her. You are not to blame Candy." Sara says. She then looks around. "Where is the other one?"

"Oh god, in the device." Candy says and she grabs her clothes.

They head down to the device; Candy explained what happened while she got dressed back into her clothes. "So it wasn't him?"

"No, he was just a puppet. We have to help him." Candy explains. They get to the device and see it says 92% complete.

Candy quickly types some commands into the console and it suddenly stops and the door swings open. They look inside and see a young 18 year old girl in pick lingerie sitting there with headphones on and a vibrator buzzing away between her legs. She looks at them. "Help me."

Candy steps in and pulls the vibrator out. "Who are you?" Candy asks.

She smiles at her in a daze. "I'm Michelle, I love cocks, I'm a whore..."

"Shh, you can stop speaking now sweetie." Candy says.

She looks over at Sara who looks at Michelle with pity. "What can we do?" Sara asks.

Candy thinks for a second and let's go of Michelle. She then types a few commands into the console. A needle appears and puts Michelle to sleep then the door closes. "What are you doing?" Sara asks.

"Giving her a second chance." They leave the machine to do its work while they go through files and other things on the computer. After about 30 minutes or so, the doors open again, Michelle is still asleep but she is now wearing a skirt, shoes and a blouse and she looks younger.

Candy walks in, undoes the straps on her and pulls her out of the device. Sara appears with a wheelchair and she is placed into it. "What did you do Candy?" Sara asks concerned.

Candy smiles as she looks at Michelle. "Michelle is now Michelle Duncan, 15 years old and our adopted daughter. We are giving her a second chance at life. I programmed a past into her and removed the sexual programming. She will sleep for a few more hours so when she awakes we will be away from here."

Sara smiles at her feeling admiration. "That is a wonderful thing you just did for her."

"Well, it was better than sending her out as a young whore. Do we have everything?"

"Yep, files, client history, everything. We can name and shame everyone." Candy looks at the device and smiles and walks towards it. "Candy, what are you doing?" Sara asks.

Candy types some commands in. "You go with Michelle; there is one more thing I need to do before I leave."

"What?" Sara asks.

Candy just smiles at her. "I'm completing myself." She walks into the device and the door closes. Sara looks at the console and reads "Gender Reassignment beginning." Sara doesn't leave, she waits. After an hour, the door opens and Candy walks out and sees Sara smiling at her. "You waited."

"Of course I did. You just did a brave thing." Sara says and hugs her.

"I had to, I'm not a man anymore and having a constant boner was driving me crazy." They both laugh and cry, then they leave.

* * *

Breaking News:

"Good evening. We have just received a report from an anonymous source saying a company running within the United States, the Sanderson Foundation, has been kidnapping its own citizens and turning them into sex slaves to be sold to rich clients domestically and abroad. The President of the United States has demanded an immediate investigation and has demanded that any citizens sold to overseas parties must be returned immediately. We have several names of clients who have purchased sex slaves, one major client being Sheik Hassan who has denied all allegations. Allegations emerged while on a visit to the US and he is now being detained for questioning. We can also confirm a van was stopped by police and inside were several unidentified females who are now in care and being questioned.

The building where the company operated has been searched and the body of Dr Shelly Sanderson was found; we have received unconfirmed reports she was shot dead. A strange device was also found and forensic computer scientists are now examining the device in question."

One Month Later:

"Good Evening. Sheik Hassan has been charged with Kidnapping and sex crimes in the United States. His home in the Middle East was searched and several American girls where found living in his home and they have now been sent back to the United States. They are being examined and it has been determined they were altered by what is being called the 'Transformation Device'. Several missing girls have also been found after detectives examined several documents from the company involved. In a related story the investigation into the Murder of Shelly Sanderson has been put on hold due to lack of evidence."

One year Later:

"Good Evening. Over twenty people today, including Sheik Hassan, were found guilty today of kidnap and sex crimes and have all been sentenced to life in prison without parole. Several of the girls who were altered are still getting treatment and some have made full recoveries. The device that was used to change them is being used again to slowly return them to their previous selves. We have also been told that once all treatment is complete the device will be destroyed. The victims of these crimes are now being awarded compensation and further charges against the accused are expected."

* * *

The house still remains a huge pile of bricks and other materials. The house will never be rebuilt. Candy stands beside it holding her diary of her story of the events that happened. She places it by some bricks and then grabs some more to bury it in the rubble. "Are you sure you want to do that? They will know you killed her." Sara says who has appeared next to her.

"I know, but the story needs to come out on what happened. Besides, we will be in Switzerland by the time they find it." Sara turns her around and hugs her.

"We had better go, our flight leaves in a few hours." Sara says to her while they hug.

"Hey guys are you going to hug all day or are we going to the airport?" Michelle shouts from the car.