The Transformation Device Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will be there in a minute young lady." Candy shouts back with a smile. "I should have made her older." They both laugh and make their way back to the car.

"Do you miss him still?" Sara asks on the walk.

Candy nods. "A little, what he did was terrible but he treated me right. Besides, he left me all his money; he must have felt guilty about it, unlike the others."

The get into the car and Michelle is texting away on her phone. "So, you are going to teach me to ski right?"

"Yes Michelle and it will be fun."

"Cool, are guys in Switzerland hot? France they are I know that, but what about the Swiss?" They both turn to look at her. "Hey I'm cool with you guys liking each other but I want a guy."

Candy laughs. "Yes they are very handsome over there."

"Cool." She says and continues to type away on her phone.

Sara laughs and starts the car. "Sixteen year olds, they never change."

Candy starts the car and they drive away. No charges were ever brought forward to Candy, the diary never mentioned Michelle's old identity and she was left alone by the authorities. Michelle also married when she turned 23 and lived a happy life, and Sara and Candy lived together in peace for the rest of their lives.

* * *

In an old police warehouse the device just sits, waiting. A sheet of clear plastic covers it to protect it from dust, it has been used to repair the damage from converting all those people and they are now receiving counselling and treatment. The device is scheduled to be destroyed. A glitch in the computer makes it turn on, a command appears on screen. "Personality of Dr Sanderson uploaded to file, awaiting host." Candy's story has ended, but has the Device's?