The Transformation of Betty A02

Story Info
Her weekend adventure in Vegas continues.
5.1k words
4.37
18.7k
18

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps I simply didn't have the stamina of men a few years younger than me, or maybe I was too used to being married to a slut who went off to spend a night fucking other men, but as soon as the men left with the wife and I laid down, I fell instantly to sleep. I didn't wake up until there was a knock on the door, a few minutes after 9, and as promised I found her waiting for me to let her in. "Get much sleep?" I asked.

"A few hours, but not much. I guess those guys hadn't fucked anyone in awhile."

"So you had a busy night?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Busy night and morning. Alex's two friends slept on the fold out sofa while Alex and I slept together in the bed. Alex woke up around 6:30 though, and immediately began fucking me before I was fully awake. That woke Ed and Sal up and they joined in. The three of them only stopped fucking me 15 minutes ago to make sure I got back to you at the agreed upon time ... they didn't want to piss you off and mess up any opportunity to enjoy my company again today."

"So you'll be seeing them today?"

"Yes, we agreed to meet for lunch at 1:30. So if you don't mind, I'd like to catch a few hours sleep. Wake me at 12:30 so I can get ready for them."

With my wife standing there in the same dress she'd worn the previous evening, knowing that only minutes earlier she was getting banged by three eager cocks put my cock at full attention. Taking her by her arm, I tossed her face down on the bed: "ass in the air you dirty whore." Aiming my cock at her butt hole, I slammed it into her. I could tell in an instant that her ass still carried someone's seed in it. And while not a fan of sloppy seconds, I needed to fuck her and fuck her hard. Ramming my cock in and out with all the force I could muster in the morning, I made her give positive responses to a series of questions that underscored her status as a whore and fuck slut: "they fucked your ass good, didn't they?", "you loved being a filthy whore for them, didn't you?" and "swallow a lot of cum last night, bitch?"

Despite already having been well-fucked, she responded by pushing her ass back against me and as soon as I reached around to slide a finger into her cunt, she came with a loud groaning "ARGHHHHHHHHHHH ...", whereupon I did the same.

It was only then that I noticed she was missing her nipple clamps, wrist and ankle cuffs as well as the crop. "Left the cuffs, crop and clamps in Alex's room?" I asked.

"Yes ... they want to use them again and I said you wouldn't mind."

Why would I mind. The more brutally they fucked her, the more I liked it. But now I also wanted her rested for them, so stepping off the bed I headed to the bathroom to clean up and dress, leaving her there on the bed. And sure enough, by the time I was ready to head downstairs to the casino floor, she was fast asleep.

I spent the next three hours or so playing the slots, wondering what precisely lay in store for my slut wife at the hands of Alex and his friends. Whatever it was, I was certain it would include plenty of cock. Returning to the room around 12:30 I woke her up and told her to take a shower and get ready. While she was in the bathroom I poked thru her suitcase to see what would be appropriate for her to wear. The dress from the previous night was out of the question since it was not only inappropriate for daytime wear, but it had a few dried stains on it that most likely was dried cum. I pulled out a simple short semi-sheer sundress that revealed her naked figure beneath it only when light shined thru it, thinking that it would be erotic enough since she won't be wearing anything under it. It then occurred to me that they might like taking her to the pool, so I also checked to see what swimsuits she'd packed. She'd packed two, anticipating that what she could wear in the evening with no kids at the pool could be far more provocative that what she dared to wear otherwise. The first suit, one piece and pink, was not especially provocative, but it was a thong, as was the case with all her swim suits, and did cover her tits sufficiently to make her acceptable when a pool had children about. The second suit was a different story altogether. Commonly referred to as a sling swimsuit, that back was little more than a string that ran up between the cheeks of her ass while the front, in theory at least, covered her tits and cunt ... but barely and only in theory since is was partially mesh. That suit would have to be reserved for the evenings.

As was the case the previous day, I accompanied her to her lunchtime meeting, and as before all three men were there waiting for her. Alex immediately asked "get any rest?"

"Yes, I slept like a stone for three hours."

"Well, after last night you needed that. Ready for some lunch and perhaps a swim afterwards"

"That sounds perfect," she replied then turned to me to ask if I'd be joining them?

"No, I'd still like to get a little more gambling under my belt today. Why don't you just come back to the room like yesterday around 6 and we can decide what's in store for the evening then?"

"Excellent," she immediately replied, whereupon all four of them headed off to one of the restaurants. I again headed to the blackjack tables, fully aware of one thing: After lunch they'd all head, presumably, to Alex's room to change for the pool. And it would be a miracle if they didn't first all fuck her again. And that was precisely what happened. In fact, after an hour or so at the pool, they returned to Alex's room to change, and the fucking began again. Thus, by the time she showed up at my room around 6, she was already one well fucked bitch. "Did they use the cuffs and clamps on you again?" I asked her.

"No ... they said they wanted to reserve those for tonight. Same with the riding crop. They just wanted to fuck me and see if they could perfect having three cocks in me at the same time."

"Well, did they succeed?"

"Oh yes ... both before we went to the pool and afterwards."

I don't know about other men, but with the image in my head of my wife getting a cock in each of her holes at the same time, my cock immediately began straining in my pants. But the voyeur in me wanted more details: "So how did they position you to accomplish that?"

"Well, Alex first laid on the bed and they had me mount him. Alex has the biggest cock so they figured it was unlikely to slip out of me. Sal then got behind me, pushed me forward and shoved his cock up my ass. All Ed had to do then was lift my head and feed me his cock. What the guys were seriously and carefully working on then was getting their rhythm down so that no one's cock slipped out of me, and then timing things so that they all came together. I have to tell you, they got pretty good at it."

"And I assume you came while they triple fucked you?"

"Boy did I ever ... I came and came and came ... I have no idea how many times I came."

"Well then come here and bend over the desk. I've got only one cock but you're gonna get all of it."

Pushing her face down over the edge of the desk, I slammed my cock into her still slippery cunt. The height of the desk was perfect for thrusting my cock into her with full force, causing her to grunt with each thrust. My cock might not have been as large as Alex's or any of his two friends, but I was determined to make certain she felt mine in her. It was then that I told her "If you want to travel to visit Alex where he lives that's fine with me ... I just hope everyone he knows learns first hand what a perverted slut you are". I don't know whether she came then ... I didn't really care ... but I did, adding yet another load of male seed to her cunt.

Pulling out of her I simply ask "have you decided what you'll wear tonight?"

Still catching her breath she replied "no, not really ... look thru my suitcase and see if there's anything in particular you want me to wear."

Since most of her dresses required very little fabric, or the thinnest fabric possible, she was able to pack quite a few alternatives in her suitcase. I could easily recognize most of them, since whenever Bill bought her something, she was required to model it for me so that I knew how she was being presented to other men by Bill when taken out of town. My problem was that I always had trouble choosing from the vast array of slut dresses Bill had populated her wardrobe with, and 4 or 5 choices in the suitcase didn't help me in making a decision. In any event, ultimately I settled on one that was an ultra short cowel neck number where the neckline plunged to just below her waist and with enough fabric below to just cover what needed to be covered. Of course, one wrong move and what needed to be covered wouldn't be.

Alex and his friends clearly appreciated my wife's tits and tight ass, so why not give them ready access to both, especially if they took her dancing once again after dinner? And sure enough, once we all again met at the casino lobby, the dress was immediately appreciated. I think it was Sal who said "your wife certainly knows how to dress to turn men on" to which I replied "well, that's how I want her to dress and I'm certainly glad you appreciate what she wears."

Alex, as I recall, then added "given what I've seen her wear thus far, including her swimsuit, its pretty obvious she came to Vegas for the express purpose of turning men on."

"Judging from what's transpired thus far with her and you guys, she's obviously succeeded." Then, with her standing there mute, I decided to add a little juice to the conversation "She's a great fuck, isn't she?"

I don't know if any of the men was taken aback by my explicit acknowledgment of the obvious, but Alex responded simply "Yes ... yes she is ... the best I've ever had."

As we all turned to walk in the direction of the restaurant, I walked alongside Alex and asked him "I gather you invited my wife to join you some time in the future at your home?"

"Yes ... yes I did. Frankly, I'd be a fool not to invite her."

"You're absolutely correct, and I already told her that I'm sure arrangements can be made whereby she flies out to visit you for a time. Out of curiosity, though, do you live alone?"

"Yes and No. I live in a condo, but share the rent with a buddy whose job requires that he travel extensively. I'd say that he's around at most one week a month."

"So if my wife were visiting you while he was around, would you share her with him?"

"I'd like to ... actually I'd love to share her with a number of my friends, including a few who are married."

"Well, once again, I'm sure we can arrange to have her spend some time with you, assuming of course that you don't mind having some people ... some of your friends and possibly those you work with ... learn that you have a married slut staying at your house?"

"I'd have no problem with that. In fact, I'd only love to have everyone I know that she's married, a slut and staying with me. I'd probably have my friends and workmates lined up outside my door wanting a go at her and wondering what kind of jackpot I'd hit here in Vegas to get her."

Knowing that both Alex as well as the wife and I would be flying home the day after tomorrow, I simply added "Lets talk more about this before either of us leaves town." However, while I'd effectively ended this discussion, a variety of questions and images swirled in my mind. We'd come to Vegas because I hadn't succeeded in getting the wife fucked by anyone for nearly a month. But now, not only was she getting fucked to an extent that exceeded my greatest expectations, there was now the prospect of sending her to someone eager not only to use her as his slut, but perhaps a whore as well. Of course, I had concerns. Bill's move to Europe opened the possibility of the wife permanently moving to Europe to work as a full time prostitute or sold into slavery. I accepted those possibilities because they turned me on and because I knew I'd have no choice if Bill commanded her to join him. So I had to wonder if that door wasn't opening again with Alex. If he was in a position to make her a whore for a stream of young men, might she choose to stay with him?

It was, though, premature to think about such possibilities. I needed to concentrate on the carnal pleasures that lay ahead that night and the next day. The wife was now a fully engaged slut for three virile men who were more than eager to fuck her in any and every way possible. With all inhibitions eliminated on their part, they were no less eager to display her publicly as their slut than I was. I learned that at the pool, although nothing sexually explicit occurred, they made it obvious that she was a plaything for all three of them. And I also felt as they escorted her into the restaurant that they'd be delighted if the dress she was wearing was as transparent as the top of the dress she wore the previous night. One might say she'd become their trophy ... another man's wife who was shamelessly sexy and provocatively erotic in public for them. They also knew, with or without my participation, that soon after dinner she was going to serve them as the wanton whore they now knew her to be. Indeed, that there was no longer any pretense to their viewing her as little more than a wanton shameless slut was readily revealed at dinner. It was Sal who began that conversation with "so, is our little slut looking for some good raw sex tonight?"

"Yes, of course ... you know I am," she answered, caught a little off guard by the question, but not embarrassed in the least to answer it.

"And what have you thus far enjoyed the most?"

My wife, despite the elegant mood of the restaurant, sensed that the time had passed for her to be coy about what she wanted, what turned her on the most: "I loved it when the three of you fucked me together and got into a rhythm that sent my brain to another planet. And of course I also loved it when Alex whipped me."

"And are you looking forward to having us use the wrist and ankle cuffs on you along with your nipple clamps?"

"Oh god yes ... and if the three of you could fuck me together while I'm clamped and cuffed helpless, I'd be in paradise."

So here was my wife, in the cold light of day ... or at least while contemplating her entree for dinner ... telling three men she'd known for little more than a day that she wanted to be treated and fucked as a perverted BDSM slut and that she had no objection whatsoever to how they'd already fucked her. Sal, though, wasn't done with his questions: "Does it especially turn you on to be fucked in front of your husband?"

At this point I noticed that her dressed has slipped a bit so that one of her tits was now totally exposed. However, rather that readjust her dress, she ignored it altogether and answered Sal's question: "I'm turned on regardless of whose watching me being fucked, but yes I suppose it does add something to have my husband watch his wife used as a whore."

The men now seemed to be getting into asking her the most revealing and provocative questions, and Ed then interjected with one of his own: "What's the most number of men you've fucked in one day?"

"I'm not sure, but if I had to come up with a definite number I'd say eight ... at one of the parties my former Master brought me to in Chicago."

Alex then asked "how often did your Master fuck you?"

"Pretty much daily," she answered. But now she too was warming to this explicit conversation, and so she added "if I didn't go to his house, he came to ours, often during the day while my husband was at work, to fuck me, sometimes leaving me tied over the living room coffee table with a dildo in my ass for hubby to discover when he got home."

I don't think anyone at the table was prepared for such an explicit description of how she served Bill and my evident acceptance of being married to someone who was another man's collared sub slut. But if they were shocked, they were also turned on, and Ed boldly said "If I discovered you that way, that dildo would soon be replaced by my cock."

Her reply only underscored her complete absence of shame at being a married slut: "well, I can tell you that that's precisely what my husband did to me?"

At that point there had to be four cocks straining at their pants under the table, mine included. So if there had been the temptation to head off to the nightclub after dinner, that idea gave way to heading directly to Alex's room. This time, though in the elevator, totally emboldened by the raw licentiousness of the dinner conversation, Alex slipped the back of her dress from around her neck down to her elbows, leaving her totally naked from the waist up, all the while pushing a finger up into her cunt. Needless to say, as he pushed his tongue into her mouth she offered no objection. When the elevator reached his floor, I held my breath when the doors opened, not knowing if they'd be anyone on the other side about to be scandalized by what they saw. There was, though, no one there, but Alex wasn't about to let her off the hook of being accidentally exposed as a slut to strangers: "leave the dress as it is. slut" he commanded. Once again I held my breath as we walked the long hallway to his room, anticipating someone any second to exit their room in front of us to see my wife, with four men, walking down the hall with her tits swaying with each step.

Entering the room, Alex suggested "take the dress off the slut and hang it up in case we want to go somewhere with her later. It's not even 8:00 and the evening is still young." I took the dress and hung it in the closet while the three men attended to my wife. 'The slut wants to be triple fucked while bound and clamped helpless so let's accommodate her," Alex suggested, retrieving the cuffs and clamps for the bedside stand.

With my wife standing there in the middle of the room like a subservient mannequin, Ed attached the cuffs to her ankles, Sal to her wrists and Alex put the adjustable clamps on her nipples. Quickly Alex stripped and lay on his back on the bed as he had apparently done before when they triple fucked her, commanding her "straddle me and mount my cock, bitch."

She didn't hesitate for a second in doing precisely that, providing me with a view of Alex's huge cock sliding up and disappearing into her. Ed then asserted his rights "I had her mouth the last time, so now I'll take her ass." Pushing her forward and kneeling behind her, he quickly plunged his hard rod of meat into her.

Now it was Sal's turn, but Alex directed him to put the cuffs on her ankles and wrists to use. Sal looked at me and said "you take one side and I'll take the other," whereupon he pulled her foot up off the bed while pulling her arm back so that the two cuffs could be clipped together. I did the same, leaving her with only her knees on the bed, the full weight of her body pressing down onto Alex's cock. Her position couldn't have been comfortable, but it was her after all who suggested being triple fucked while cuffed helpless. Sal then moved around to the front of her, pulled her hair up, bending her neck back to let her mouth confront his cock.

By this time, of course, comfort wasn't anyone's concern. As Ed began his rhythmic thrusting in and out of her ass, I could sense the lust now burning inside her. Muffled moans and grunts signaled her arousal, whereupon Alex suggested that I stand off to the side in front of her so she could see me. "Look at your husband slut," Alex told her. "see him enjoy watching his wife getting triple fucked by men he barely knows."

She wasn't of course in a position to respond to his statement ... not with Sal's cock down her throat. But our eyes met and all I saw was a raw bitch that wanted to be fucked and fucked hard, that wanted to revel in the sensation of three cocks while she was rendered a helpless fuck toy. Alex's hands, though, were free, whereupon he reached up and took hold of the two screws on the clamps that tightened them. And tighten them is what he proceeded to do.

12