The Transformation of Betty A04

Story Info
Her final day and night in Vegas with Alex, Ed and Sal.
7.3k words
4.21
19.6k
14

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning but not because the wife knocked on the door ... she actually showed up fifteen minutes later, telling me that she and Alex overslept a bit. I asked if she'd been fucked yet this morning and she said no. But that really wasn't what interested me. It was what she was wearing: Her slut swimsuit ... and nothing else except for her heels. That meant she'd walked the length of the hall on Alex's floor, taken the elevator down a few flights, and then walked to my room displayed as she had been when whored to the pool attendant. "So, did you meet anyone coming here?"

"Yes ... three guys in the elevator."

"And did they say anything?"

"Only when I was leaving the elevator ... one of them asked if I'd like to come to his room."

"And what did you say?"

"I didn't say anything ... I just walked as fast as I could here."

"Well, I guess if you hadn't met Alex, you might have said something."

"Maybe." Then, hesitating for a few seconds, she added "actually, Alex and I didn't oversleep ... we were talking instead. I asked if he'd like to have me visit him sometime. He said he'd be delighted, but wondered how you'd feel about it. I told him I wasn't sure how long you'd let me to stay, but in principle, flying out for a week or so wouldn't be something you'd likely object to. Did I give the right answer?"

Without answering her question, I asked my own which was more rhetorical than anything else "So you like being a slut for Alex?"

"Y ... yes, I do," she replied forthrightly. "I love how he immediately shared me with his friends and then the pool attendant. He had a pretty good sense of who and what I am from the start and somehow knew instinctively that I'd be enthusiastic about being shared. He certainly has a taste for something more than conventional sex."

"So you see elements of Bill in him?" Then, without waiting for an answer, "I'll bet you've already fantasized about being a collared slut for him."

She hesitated again before responding and then said "Yes, I have. I can't help but think of him in those terms, and I'd bet I'd enjoy being collared by him. Of course, we don't know much about him and my initial impressions might be off the mark. But he turns me on and every time he fucks me he moves closer and closer to being like Bill. So yes, the image of him putting a collar around my neck and leading me around by a leash really excites me."

"And what if he wanted to keep you longer than a week ... what if he wanted to keep you as his permanent slut?" I asked, moving directly to the primary question that needed to be asked in this context.

"Well, its too early to think about that. Right now I can't see myself wanting to be his permanently, but I do get wet thinking about being with him for a week with no constraints whatsoever operating on me as to who sees me or learns that I'm a slut."

"You didn't initially see yourself as being Bill's permanently either, but ultimately you agreed to move to Europe to be with him if he wanted you to?"

"Yes, but you agreed to that, and I also didn't seriously consider such a possibility until I'd belonged to Bill for 4 or 5 years."

"OK, there are things then to be discussed .. between us and with Alex. But in principle, I have no objection to you traveling to see him for, say, a week or so. Just as long as he keeps you safe."

You have to try to imagine having this conversation with one's wife while she stands there wearing a pair of 6" fuck me high heels and a swimsuit that is downright pornographic. I'd just agreed to let my 41 year old wife with a 35 x 25 x 34 figure travel 1500 or so miles to spend a week with a man she'd just met for the explicit purpose of being his slut ... possibly even a whore ... and the likelihood that he'd have her fucked by anyone he was willing to let know he had someone's wife on loan as his fuck toy. Moreover, given that she'd just obediently followed his command to walk thru the hotel displayed as a stripper, I knew she'd be no less obedient during the time he had her regardless of what he asked of her. If that didn't make my cock hard, nothing would, and given that she hadn't yet been fucked that morning ... well, what could I do but tell her "Bend over to the desk, slut ... my cock is hungry for your cunt."

She didn't hesitate obeying, whereupon I pushed aside the small bit of fabric covering her cunt, lowered my shorts, and shoved my cock into her. "I'm going to send you back to Alex like the whore you are, with my cum leaking out of your cunt."

"Y .. yes Sir ...." she replied, once again acting as my sub slut.

Ramming my cock in and out of her, I asked "you want to be Alex's whore .. you want Alex to display you like a stripper and pimp you to all his friends, don't you?"

"I ... I .... Yesssss ... I ... I want to be his whore ...." she breathlessly replied.

"You want him to whip your ass, display and introduce you to people as a married whore, a bitch in heat, like Bill did?"

"Y .... yessssssssss .... yessssss I want to be his bitch ... ohhh goddddd yessssssssss .... ."

As you might imagine, at that point I didn't see myself as a husband fucking his wife. I was fucking a wanton shameless slut, a slut willing and even eager to work as a whore, a slut with little shame as to who and what she was. Look at things objectively: She'd just told me she was already fantasizing not only about serving someone she'd known for two days as a married whore, but where her relationship with him would take her back to the D/s and BDSM world she craved. Is it any wonder then that as I drove my cock into her, I said to her "I'm married to a whore ... a perverted dirty whore, aren't I?"

"Yesssssssssss .... married to a .... to a perverted dirty whore ..."

Once again, not caring if she came or not, my cock exploded, shooting its warm seed deep into her. Then, pulling away and with no emotion I simply asked her "what do you plan to wear for Alex and his friends today?"

It took her a minute or two to compose herself and get up from the desk, telling me "I only brought one other dress with me appropriate for the evening. So for now I'll stick to the mini skirt and semi-sheer blouse you had me put on at the airport and what I wore when I met Alex at the blackjack table."

"Then get dressed, bitch, but leave my seed in you when you return to Alex's room."

She changed quickly ... no doubt in a hurry to get back to Alex ... but before she left I went over to my suitcase and pulled out the black leather collar with its large chrome ring I'd packed for her and buckled it around her neck. "There, if that doesn't encourage him to use you as a BDSM slut, nothing will," I told her while opening the door for her.

I made no plans to link up with them for breakfast or lunch. Since this was her last day with Alex and his friends, I assumed they'd spend most of it taking full advantage of having another man's wife to p;lay with. So I headed off for breakfast on my own, and thereafter for another shot at the blackjack tables. I must admit, though, that I positioned myself with an eye on the passageway to the elevators on the off chance I'd see them coming downstairs. But by 11:30 or so without spotting them, curiosity got the best of me. I took the elevator to Alex's floor and when I got to his room, I saw the Do Not Disturb tag hanging off the door handle. With no one in the hall except for a cleaning cart at the far end, I stood there and listened, and it became immediately obvious that my wife was in there getting a good hard fucking of some sort. There were no voices so I couldn't tell if Alex had her alone or with his friends. Instead, the only sounds I heard were occasional loud moans or cries of "OHHHH GODDDDD" or "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..." or "NOOOOO ... OH GOD PLEASE .... NOOOOOO ..." or most ominous of all "NOOOO, NOT THAT .... OH GOD PLEASE NOOOOO ..." These were not the sounds of a woman being used in a conventional way, and were it not for the fact that the wife got off from brutal hard sex, I might have become alarmed at what I was hearing. My reaction, though, was the opposite. The sounds confirmed what I intended when having her wear a collar; namely, Alex, while perhaps not sophisticated at it, was very much into using my wife as a BDSM slut. The only question was what precisely was he doing to her.

It took every fiber of self control to do what I did next ... return to the elevator and take it to the casino floor. The last words I heard her say was "NOOOO PLEASEEEE ...." but she had her safe words and I knew she'd review them with Alex before allowing him to put her in a position where she couldn't resist whatever he wanted from her. Also, Alex knew he had a good thing with her. After our conversation I knew she raced to his room to tell him she was free to visit anytime, possibly even stretching our agreement by saying she'd as long as he wanted her. He surely wouldn't want to screw up the prospect of having another man's slut wife at his disposal by doing something in his room that would leave her unwilling to visit him. In any event, I killed upwards of two hours wandering around the casino, trying out different slots while again keeping an eye on the elevator corridor. But as before, I either missed them or they never came downstairs. So sometimes around one in the afternoon I headed back to Alex's room.

When I got there the "do not disturb" sign was off the door, but when I knocked there was no answer. So I had to assume that everyone had headed downstairs or back again to the pool, and figured the best bet was the pool. To my surprise, though, as I headed toward the elevators, Alex and his friends exited the elevators on their way back to his room. "Where's the slut?" I asked and was told she's still in the room. That immediately peaked my curiosity since there had to be a reason why she didn't answer the door when I knocked. Well, my curiosity was immediately resolved as soon as Alex let me into his room. There on the bed was my wife, naked, wrists once again fastened to her ankles, ass in the air, the riding crop sticking out of her ass, and a gag making it impossible for her to talk. Alex explained that they'd left her like that about a half hour ago, telling her that she'd be severely punished if she tried getting off the bed or expel the handle of the crop from her ass. And since they'd removed the do not disturb sign from the door, they left her with the possibility that room service would discover her when they came to clean the room.

Alex removed her gag and asked "anyone come to the room?" and she replied that she had, but that they apparently immediately left without doing anything as soon as they saw her. "Well, I'll bet you're now the talk of the hotel's cleaning staff," Alex commented with a laugh.

It occurred to me then that Alex was indeed beginning to take liberties with my wife as I hoped he would. Between the swimming pool the previous evening and this little game, he was surely enjoying the opportunity of displaying the wife as a shameless and even perverted slut. And I still didn't know what he'd done to her that had her begging for him to stop, but without her resorting to a safe word. There is, after all, only so much that can be done in a hotel room if one doesn't stuff a suitcase with BDSM equipment ... and all she had were her wrist and ankle cuffs, adjustable nipple clamps and riding crop. So when I asked him what he'd done to her he said simply "Here, let me show you"

Pulling the crop out of her ass, he first disconnected the wrist from the ankle cuffs. Connecting the wrist cuffs with her arms in back of her, he flipped her over onto her back. Then, retrieving her adjustable nipple clamps he tightened each one on her, causing her to mutter an occasional ouch or 'it hurts', but not where she exhibited any more pain than normal when having her nipples clamped tight. But then came the surprise. Alex removed his shoes and took the shoelace out of each of them, followed thereafter by tying each shoelace to the end of each clamp. Then turning to me he said "a woman, even a slut, doesn't travel on vacation with nipple clamps unless she gets of from having her nipples and tits tormented. So I tried to come up with something a pain slut might enjoy," whereupon after telling Ed to take care of the other side, the two of them pulled her legs up about as far into the air and back as they would comfortably go. To this point her only comment was "Oh god ... not again." What Alex and Ed proceeded to do no longer came as a surprise -- they tied the other ends of the shoe strings to her ankle cuffs. Her cunt and ass were therein totally exposed while any movement of her legs pulled painfully on her nipple clamps. And with her arms pinned beneath her, there was nothing she could do about it.

If Alex had simply left her alone as she was, it would have been torment enough, since holding ones legs in the position they were in is hardly an easy thing to do. Ultimately leg muscles can't take the strain and when given a choice of the increasing pain in one's legs versus one's tits, I suppose it's the tits that must suffer. But Alex wasn't about to leave her alone. Sitting on the bed, he began rubbing and probing her cunt, causing her to squirm in ways that threatened to literally pull the clips off her nipples. And so once again, as he played with her cunt, the moans of NOOOOO and GOD NOOOOOO .... PLEASE NOOOO again reverberated around the room. However, using his finger wasn't enough. Propping her ass further into the air with some pillows, and forcing her legs apart, Alex thereafter mounted her so that he could commence with a good hard fucking.

No matter how hard she might try to relax the tension in the shoestrings, the movement of her body from Alex's thrusts caused her body to bounce and the laces to pull mercilessly at the clamps. Each thrust yielded a breathless "OHHH GODDD ..." or a simple moaning "NOOOOOOOOOO ..." But everyone watching, Alex included, could tell it wasn't simply pain she was experiencing. My wife was getting fucked hard, and there was only one inevitable response for her from that ... a response made all the more intense by the pain in her tits. Then, to torment her further, Alex, still pushing his cock down into her, pushed her legs further apart so that her nipples were now stretched out wholly unnaturally. She screamed as I'd heard her earlier behind the closed door "NOOOOO ... PLEASE .... NOOOOOO", but the true meaning of her pleas were given away by the arching of her back so as to raise her hips to meet Alex's thrusting cock. Then came the "NOOOOOOOOO ..." followed immediately by "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..." as her orgasm took control.

If she thought the torment of her tits was done, she was wrong. Sal immediately replaced Alex and, pushing her legs apart at the knees no less than Alex had done, he took his turn pounding her. Sal, though, never seemed to have the same degree of self control as Alex, and I'd guess he lasted no more than 2 minutes before he too came. Finally it was Ed's turn. However, rather than attack her overflowing cunt, he pushed her ass up so that her feet nearly hit the wall at the head of the bed. This, of course, pulled her nipples and tits up in a different direction, but elicited the same cry of "OHHHHHHH GODDDDDDD ....." Ed was perhaps the most powerful of the three men, so holding her ass up that way with one hand, he used his other to guide his cock into her ass, occasioning yet another cry of "OHHHHH GODDDDDD ..." I could see the look of both pleasure and pain written across her face. Her eyes, as they are wont to do at times of sexual extremes of any sort, rolled up in her head, her mouth remained open as she seemed to be gasping for breath, another "OHHHHH GODDDDD ...." as Ed thrust again into her. There's little sense in dragging out the description of what happened next: Ed's cock exploded in her ass and my wife came again in what was obviously a thunderous orgasm. Her nipples were being extended unnaturally while her body shook from the power of her climax as she let out a long gasping moan of "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ......" Ed had clearly taken her to a difficult-to-achieve sensual erotic plateau and one she obviously craved.

She lay there gasping when Ed pulled out, and rather than set her down gently, he abruptly released his hold on her. The sudden movement caused her legs to pull hard on the laces, whereupon she let out a gasp that only sent her body into further orgasmic convulsions. Ed and Alex, though, quickly untied the laces, leaving her lying there in a semi-coherent state, the clamps still on her tits. I want to emphasize now that all of what had just occurred was not an exercise in pure sadism. It might be for most women but my wife wasn't 'most women' ... she'd experienced far more over the years when Bill trained her to experience how pain could intensify her pleasure. Yes, her nipples were numb and the pain would be intense when the clamps were removed as it was when she was being fucked. But she not only came, she came with an intensity that was hard if not impossible to duplicate in any other way. I was delighted then to have the opportunity to fuck her myself at that point and to be the one who removed the clamps.

By the time I'd satisfied myself with her everyone had a growling tummy and a need for a late lunch. I headed back to my room to change while leaving everyone in Alex's to clean up and get dressed. A half hour later we all met up and had a rather uneventful lunch ... food sometimes does trump sex. When we finished out meal Ed and Sal said they'd like to take a little time off to gamble at the tables and my wife said she'd like to join them. Seems that everyone needed a little time off from sex. I gave her some money to gamble, but asked Alex if he wouldn't mind staying a little longer with me .. I wanted to talk to him. You can imagine what I wanted to talk about ... the wife's potential trips to see him. I started the conversation "I'm sure my wife told you that I gave her permission to visit you if you'd want her to. But I'd like to find out more about you, and what would be in store for her if she did pay you a visit."

"Yes, she told me what you told her, and yes, I'd be delighted to have her fly out to see me." Alex then got straight to the point: "And as I'm sure you understand, she wouldn't be coming out as a tourist. I'd want to enjoy her in much the same way as I have this weekend."

"I understand. So what specifically might you plan with her and what constraints exist on you when you're home?"

"It goes without saying that I love fucking your wife ... and I'll be blunt here: he's the hottest and most uninhibited slut I've ever known or hoped to know. I'm also aware of her experience with BDSM. I'm anything but experienced in that regard ... actually wholly inexperienced except in my fantasies. But I'm eager to learn and would love the opportunity to see how well I could satisfy her along those lines. Hopefully, she enjoyed what she just experienced in my room. As for what constraints exist on me at home, I live alone in a condo, so no issues there. I was in a relationship but it ended before coming here. You might say that your wife was precisely what I needed. If I am constrained, it would be by my job. Its strictly 9 to 5 or 6 and limited vacation time. So, while I'd be delighted to have your wife visit me anytime, it would probably be best if she did so when I could take a week or two off from work."

"First, I think its obvious she enjoyed your little exercise in BDSM sex, and I'd welcome experiments with her along those lines. But suppose you had her for two weeks. And aside from fucking her as often as you could, what would you plan during that time ... what could she expect?"

"I guess I can begin by saying that Ed and Sal don't work near where I live. They're from an entirely different division of the company in another state and I only know them since we once all worked together. So there's no guarantee I could continue sharing her with them. But I have friends who I'm sure would love to fuck your wife as much as Sal and Ed have. There are also several nightclubs in my area with which I'm familiar and I'd love to take her to them wearing some of her more provocative outfits. And who knows who we'd meet then. But there's one other thing. There's a local strip club and I think your wife would be a natural for it ... performing on stage a few times."

12