The Transformation of Betty Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did they pay you?"

"Yes, $350 .... fifty dollars from each of them."

"So you were a true whore ... a paid whore" I said, more as a comment than a question.

"Yes I was." And then she interjected "I don't want to be a full time whore at the club every week. But if you want me to occasionally be one, I'll be happy to have you pimp me."

I don't think my wife ever used the word 'pimp' in her life, and up until a few months ago I might have guessed that she didn't even know the word's meaning. But here she was inviting me to make her a whore, regardless of the legality of the thing. She didn't simply say she'd accept being one as an element of her surrender, but rather that she'd 'be happy' to be pimped as one. I wasn't sure whether to attribute her change in attitude to Sally or to her experience at the club and decided to explore the issue further. "Did you find being a whore ... of being a paid to be fucked ... an especially erotic experience? Is that why you want me to pimp you?"

"Yes, I did. Before Sally took me to the club she said she was going to pimp me there if there was anyone who wanted to pay to fuck me. I found myself getting wet at the idea as we drove to the club. I didn't want to get arrested, but I got wet imagining myself as a totally wanton housewife whore."

Trying to understand fully, I asked why she found being a whore especially erotic.

"I'm not sure myself. Maybe for the same reason I get so turned on when Nancy or Sally used me. It's so naughty and forbidden ... being a housewife who fucks men for money even when you don't need the money. If we needed the money, it might not be so erotic ... it would probably be more like work. But I wanted the men there to desire me ... to desire me enough to pay me to fuck them. And when they took me into the back room and I knew there was nothing I could do then to stop them from fucking me any way they wanted to fuck me or as hard and as long as they wanted to fuck me ... well, my cunt throbbed in anticipation."

"And so I assume that once they started fucking you, there was no need for pretending ... you became a total uninhibited slut unable and unwilling to try to control anything?"

"I wanted to just be used, degraded even. I got turned on even more when they called me a bitch and a dirty slut. One of the men talked about taking me outside and fucking me where people driving by could see me. I knew Alex would never allow that, but I actually wanted it to happen, I would have let it happen. I guess that's how much out of control I was." And then she added "Honey, I have a confession ...they shoved their cocks in all my holes and only some of the time did they use condoms. I honestly don't know how many times they came in me."

"How long did they fuck you?" I asked, avoiding the implications of her last statement.

"Alex apparently knew two of the men quite well, and so they kept me at the club until around five in the morning, and then one of them returned me to Sally's. He wanted to know if it was possible to make an arrangement whereby he could pay to fuck me on a regular basis."

"What did you say to that?"

"I told him it was up to you ... but that if it was ok with you, he could hire me as a whore, say, every other week."

Although I wanted to return to that proposition some time in the future, I decided instead to address the bombshell she had dropped by asking a somewhat naive question: "how did it feel to have them cum in you?"

"At the time it was incredible ... not only didn't I want them to use condoms because I wanted to feel their cum shooting into me, I ... oh god ... but I asked them not to use condoms! I got so hot, so turned on. When one of the men fumbled trying to open a box of condoms I told him to just shove his cock into me and cum. After that no one used them and after that I had so much cum in me it was leaking out of my cunt and ass when they were done with me."

My reaction was not anger at her violation of our rules. Instead, it aroused me to think she had become so turned on as a whore that she lost control and needed to feel herself filled by the cum of men whose names she doubtlessly never learned. If I hadn't been driving on the highway, I would have fucked her right then and there on the spot. So instead, my verbal response was simply "we'll have to watch that and have you checked out." Changing the subject again, I asked her how she felt in general about being left at Sally's to be trained without me there.

"It was incredibly erotic ... almost as if you had sold me as a sex slave. I thought I'd be too scared to enjoy anything if you or Bill weren't there to protect me. But knowing there was essentially nothing you could do to stop them from using me any way they wanted to use me ... knowing, for example, that I was going to be a whore at the club without you there to make sure I wasn't overly abused ... well, that added a whole new dimension to things. It was almost like being tied up helpless or hung in Bill's bedroom, knowing there was nothing I or anyone else could do to keep me from being made to service Sally, Nancy, Alan or whoever in any way they wanted me to serve them."

"So you were sincere when you said that you hoped I'd loan you out again as their sex slave?"

"Yes. And I have another confession: I really enjoy fucking Sally and Nancy. I hope you don't get upset about this, but they made me cum as hard as any man ever has."

The truth of the matter is that I found everything she was telling me ... about her experience as a whore and her craving for Sally and Nancy ... immensely erotic. "So I gather you'd like having a lesbian lover such as Sally ... A lover in addition, of course, to Bill and myself?"

"Yes I would. Is that wrong?"

"Not in the least. As I think I've already told you, I find it unimaginably erotic for you to be a bisexual slut. And since Sally is a Domme, I plan on having you be her slut on a regular basis. I will, of course, fuck her and Nancy, but my principle interest is in making certain you are used in all the ways a sub slut can be used, and that includes you having another woman as a lover." And with that announcement I again changed the subject. "How do you feel about the tattoo and cunt ring?"

"I like them ... I like them a lot ... especially the ring in my cunt. I guess this means, though, that I'll have to be careful what I wear when I visit my parents and yours."

'Well, I wouldn't worry about the cunt ring, but plunging necklines are out when we visit the family or go to a faculty dinner." I knew, of course, that she never wore anything then but dresses and tops that covered virtually everything of interest. And then I added "did Sally force you to get the ring?"

"No, she asked me beforehand if I wanted it and I said yes. I thought you'd find it sexy."

"Well, you're right about that. As a matter of fact, I find everything about you sexier than hell and I'm delighted you're a slut now ... my slut ... and a whore." And with that I told her to lower the top of her dress so that anyone driving next to us could admire her tits and that although she already had an ass full of cum, I was going to add to it when we got home. I knew then, of course, that my wife's transformation was complete ... she was now a slut who exceeded all my expectations and fantasies. But while one phase of our lives had passed, a new phase was about to begin ... one that would allow the pursuit of any and every fantasy, no matter how extreme. There no longer were any constraints except those we imposed ourselves for propriety and safety. In that sense we had completed but the first chapter of an ongoing saga of unlimited fulfilment and unrestrained pleasure.