The Transformation of Betty Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I want your client to see the ring in your cunt as soon as you open your coat." And then I asked if she was nervous, in perhaps my only show of concern.

"A little, but I'll be ok."

At this point the reader might wonder what pleasure I got from sending my wife out the door as a whore, since it precluded the possibility that I (or Bill) could watch her be a slut. Since we surely didn't need the money and since I never sought to eat another man's cum out of her (for me at least, that was anything but a turn on), that's a difficult question. Did she fuck me harder or was she more of a slut after another man's cock had filled her? Not really. Did I get any special pleasure shoving my cock into a hole that was already filled with another man's seed? Not at all. Nevertheless, the mere thought of her being a whore was incredibly erotic. Perhaps the reason was in the contrast ... in having her seem at times like the innocent housewife who I knew was in fact a wanton shameless slut. Whatever it was, all I know is that I had an incredible erection as she drove away headed to the hotel.

She returned some three hours later ... before midnight even ... utterly naked beneath her coat, her lingerie stuffed into her purse along with two $100 bills. "That was easy," she commented matter-of-factly. "The only kinky thing he wanted was to have me undress and leave naked under my coat ... he fucked me with all my lingerie on."

"Was it a good fuck?" I asked, probing for specifics.

"It was OK, nothing special. After I took off my coat he had me undress him, sucking his cock a little along the way. Then he fucked me for maybe 15-20 minutes before he came. After that we talked a little. He asked why I was a whore and after seeing my wedding ring, asked about you ... your attitude about everything. I told him it was all your idea ... that you got off in having me fucked. He was maybe in his mid-40's and so we fooled around on the bed a little after that ... he really liked sucking my tits and fingering my ass ... until he got hard again and could fuck me in my ass. After that he was done, paid me and I left."

"Did you cum for him?"

"Yes, I came. I came several times even before he did. It wasn't that he was a good fuck or sexy. I think I got turned on simply because he was going to pay just to shove his cock in me." And then she added "he's here on business three or four times a year for one or two nights and he wants me again next time he's in town ... for longer, maybe even a full evening or night. He seemed nice so I told him to just let Alfred know and if I'm not busy he can have me."

That alone turned me on ... the idea that my wife was already building a clientele and that maybe soon enough we wouldn't even need Alfred, that she'd be an on-call whore for any of the men who had her telephone number. At this point, though, and to make a longer story short, Bill saw her pull into our driveway, and being no less curious than I about her first experience as a whore, invited himself over. We then spent the remainder of the evening and part of the morning fucking her ... and in ways appropriate for an ordinary street slut.

Alfred's next call came on the following Thursday: "I have someone here who wants an escort tomorrow night ... someone he can take to dinner and keep for the night. Oh ... I showed her pics to him and he wants her dressed as a slut."

The cost of having a wife be a whore began to impact me ... the loss of weekend nights with her. Nevertheless, the prospect of dressing her as a slut to be taken out by someone I didn't know had its erotic appeal and I agreed to send her to him around 5:00 PM the next day. As for what she could wear, the reader might recall that on her first trip to the slut dress shop we had a cowl neck dress that not only displayed her tits nicely but also plunged in back to reveal an inch or so of the crack of her ass. 'Let him decide where he wants to take her wearing this,' I thought.

"Are you sure you want me to wear this?" she asked as she put it on.

"You're a whore ... wear it!" I commanded, as I reached behind to finger her ass.

My finger had its intended effect: "yessssssss ... of co ... courseeeeee" she moaned as she leaned back against my hand.

With my finger now buried fully in her I said simply "you're going for the night and all you'll have to wear is this dress and your heels. Bet you could use a good hard fuck right now!"

"Y ... yessssssssssss."

To say I was tempted to fill one of her holes with my cum was an understatement, but I knew she had to be delivered fully clean. "I'd love to fuck you now, but I'll leave that pleasure for your client."

"This dress ought to give him the incentive to fuck your ass, don't you think? I asked rhetorically.

'Yesssssssssssssss."

"And I wonder where he's going to take you to display you as his fuck toy."

"I .. I don't ... ohhhhhhh goddddddddddddd," she finally moaned as her cunt spasmed.

"That's right, whore ... cum! Let whoever fucks you find you with a wet cunt." I felt her sag against my hand, her ass tightening around my finger: "You'll be disappointed if he doesn't fuck your ass, won't you?" "Yessssssssssssssssssss."

The odds her client could resist shoving his cock up her there had to be zero. I don't know if you've ever seen a woman wearing a dress that plunged in back to her ass, but if you have you'll appreciate my assessment. And none of this takes away from the view offered in front, which, even when she stood motionless, gave a full profile of each tit. Salacious or not, I did enjoy fingering her and getting her cunt dripping even before she left the house. Another expression of control I suppose, but I probably would have done it even if she wasn't a sub slut. In any event, I sent her off and simply awaited her return in the morning. That isn't to say I was able to resist jacking off at least once to relieve the tension brought on by the image of my wife introducing herself to a complete stranger wearing what she was wearing, knowing she was doing so for a nice little payment of $500.

And return she did, around 10 AM the next day, all seemingly clean and fresh: "So, how was your night?"

"It was good ... very good. Alfred directed me immediately to his room when I arrived and I thought that in that dress he'd be afraid to take me out. But he has your taste for displaying me. He didn't even fuck me at first but immediately took me to a small restaurant near the business complex. Naturally, given how you had me dress, I got tons of stares from whoever was there, especially when we walked in. Up til then he hadn't touched me and I began to wonder if he would. And as soon as we finished dinner, we headed directly back to the hotel."

"Did you go to his room then?"

"No. He first took me back to the hotel bar ... he wasn't done displaying me. Alfred was there, of course, but aside from staring at my tits and ass, he never approached us. However, we sat at a table and whenever we needed Larry sent me up to the bar to order it ... which, of course, gave nearly everyone there a view of my ass. You knew of course that that dress makes me feel sluttier than just abut anything else I could wear ... I know what men think when they can see the crack of my ass peering out from what little there is to the back of it. So I felt pretty self-conscious standing there at the bar waiting for Alfred to give me whatever drinks I ordered, and I think he actually moved a little slower that he had to so as to keep me standing there. In addition, Larry, just like you and Bill, had me go to the lady's room several times and because it was a bar I suppose, I got a few comments along the way like 'nice ass' or 'nice tits'."

Larry took full advantage of the opportunity to display the slut at his table, but I was still beginning to wonder what was special about the night aside from my wife getting paid to fuck. But the first hint arrived when she showed me $800 in her purse rather than the expected $500. And in response to my query 'how'd you earn that much' she simply continued with her description of the evening. "After making me take a few trips to the bar and to the lady's room so everyone had a good view of my tits and ass, Larry took me to his room. Aside from putting a finger in my ass as you'd done, it all started out calmly. Without taking my dress off, he put me on the bed, face down, then rubbed his cock over my cunt and the crack of my ass until he pushed it in ... into my ass. I was pretty hot and when he pulled out before cumming, I actually asked him to push it back in. Instead he retrieved some neckties from the side table, tied my wrists to my ankles and blindfolded me with a third tie."

I'd had my slut wife in that position countless times, but then she added "I didn't know then where he got all the neckties, but he attached one to each ankle, pulled my legs (and wrists with them) apart and tied them to the bed's legs. I was helpless and a little scared, but using his tongue and fingers, he got me to cum easily. Then, with his fingers still in my cunt, he picked up the phone, dialed, and said to whoever he reached 'the slut's ready.'"

If you think then that I could just sit there and listen to what followed without needing my own pleasures ... well, I decided my wife needed to continue her story with MY cock in her ass. Pushing her onto the floor, ass in the air, I did precisely as Larry had done, sliding up into her. Grabbing her hips and pushing in deeper, I commanded "what happened next, whore?"

My wife paused to catch her breath as my cock impaled her before she answered "He ... ohhhh goddddddd ... he hung up and pushed his cock back into my ass."

"And did you ask who he called?"

"Yesssss ... friends ... he simply said 'friends'."

"You didn't anticipate that, did you?"

"Nooooooo ... I didn't know what he planned."

"He displayed you at the bar to advertise you as a hot little fuckable slut ... didn't he?"

"Yessssssssss ..." she moaned as her ass seemingly sucked my cock into her.

'What did you say when you realized he had invited others in to fuck you?"

"I came ... I didn't say anything ... I just came."

"How many men ... how many had he invited to fuck you?"

"I don't know ... several .... oh godddddd ... four ... five ... "

My cock twitched at that count ... my little whore wife fucked by four, five, maybe six men ... I couldn't tell from her answer if the number included Larry or not. "So that's where the neckties came from ... from his friends, who he planned to have fuck you from the very start?"

"Yesssssssssssss ...."

"And your cunt dripped when you realized you were going to service more than just him, didn't it ... you were just a hot little bitch then, weren't you?"

"Yesssssssssssssss ..."

"And when they came to the room ... what happened then?"

"Larry told them I was someone's wife, a whore wife, and that I didn't deserve to be treated like a lady ... that I was just a married whore."

"And did they immediately proceed to fuck you?"

"Yes ... someone put his cock in my ass as soon as Larry let them into the room, and someone else moved to the head of the bed and made me suck him."

"And they proceeded to fuck you, one after the other ... and did they all cum in you ... no condoms, just cum?"

"Yesssssssssssssssssss .... oh godddddddddddddd ... yesssssssssssssssss."

She came then, she came hard and it was only with the greatest self-restraint that I didn't cum myself then. But I wanted to keep fucking her as she gave me the details of her gang-bang. "And you came like a hot little bitch for them, didn't you? Like the whore he said you were."

"Yessssssssssssssss...."

Reaching around to rush what little there was of her dress in front to squeeze her tits I asked "It turned you on to be a helpless cunt who they could fuck at will, didn't it?"

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss ... oh godddddddddd ... cum in me ... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"Not yet whore .... not yet. What else did they do to you ... how else did you serve them?"

"They ... they called me names, they pissed in my mouth ... they ... they made me swallow it."

"And you did swallow it, didn't you ...?"

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss ..."

"So all of Larry's niceness during dinner was merely a prelude to treating you like a common fuck toy ... a common street whore?"

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ..."

"Who were they, the men who fucked you?"

"I don't know .... friends of Larry's I assume."

"Did you ever get to see them .... talk to them?"

"No ... they left before Larry took off the blindfold."

"So you could go to the hotel bar and not know there were men there who filled your cunt and your ass with their seed of who made you swallow their piss?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh god .... yessssssssssssssssssss."

That revelation, of course, was an incredible turn on ... at least for me. To take my wife back to the bar and to imagine there were men there who'd dumped their cum and piss into her without her knowing who they were and if any of them were there. She's forever trapped by uncertainty. Even if I took her there as a proper housewife, people who knew better might see her ... who knew she was an unashamed on-call whore.

"What else did they do to you or make you do?"

"They fucked me ... they fucked me with a bottle or something. They shoved a bottle into my ass and fucked me with it."

"Did they hurt you," I asked, as if concern for her safety was my first priority as opposed to the throbbing I felt in my cock from the image of a bottle being thrust in and out of her ass while she thrashed about, unable to escape the assault, until she finally surrendered to the pleasures it was bringing her, the pleasures she couldn't deny herself: "And did you cum from that ... cum with a bottle in your ass?"

"Yesssssssssssss .... oh god, they kept shoving the bottle into my ass, pulling it out, shoving it back in until I came, until I couldn't keep from cumming."

I could see it all clearly im my head ... a bottle sticking out of her ass, a hand harshly thrusting it in and out as the other men around her called her names ... bitch, cunt, whore, slut ... egging her on to cum, telling her she was nothing more that a fuck toy, a married whore fuck toy. I could see her resist at first, horrified by what they were shoving into her, what they were fucking her with ... but slowly her resistance would melt, slowly her cries of 'nooooo' would give way to moans of pleasure until, unable to keep from surrendering to the assault on her ass, she began to convulse uncontrollably and cum. I could see it all, and I wanted her to lead me to see more: "What else whore ... what else did they do to you?"

"They had me piss ... piss into a cup. They took the bottle out of my ass, poured my piss into it, and put it back in my ass."

"So they filled your ass with your own piss?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddd ............"

That revelation and the sudden trembling of her body against me made it wholly impossible for me to keep from cumming, from shooting my seed into her while telling her she was nothing more than a dirty slut, a dirty whore: "Cummingggggg ... cumming ..." I moaned as I gripped her hips and pressed my cock harder still into her ass.

"Yesssssssssssssss ..... yesssssssssssssssss .... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... ohhhhhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried, her cunt once again convulsing, her ass pushing up against me, shuddering and gripping my cock. My dirty slut wife ... cumming again from revealing how they had filled her ass with piss, from the sensation of my warm cum shooting into her. I could only hold tight to keep my cock in her as she thrashed and bucked against me ... a bitch in heat who wanted it deeper and harder, wanted to literally consume my cock, to take her over, to own her, to render her nothing more that a wanton fuck hole.

Finally, spent, and with my cock now relaxing but still held in place by the tightening muscles of her ass I asked "Larry, I assume, kept you the rest of the night? Kept you so he could fuck you again?"

After catching her breath, she answered: "No ... after the men left, he untied me and took off the blindfold. It was nearly midnight, but the bar doesn't close until 1:00 AM, so he took me back to it. It wasn't nearly as crowded as before, but there were still a half dozen men there and, I think, one couple. He let me clean up and comb my hair before taking me down there, but after how hard they fucked me ... especially with the bottle ... it still felt like all their cum and piss was in me even though it wasn't"

"And what did you think, walking into the bar?"

"That some of the men who fucked me were there now. Larry made me stand at the bar to order the drinks and display me as he had earlier. I felt like such a whore ... such a dirty whore. Its actually difficult to describe how I felt ... ashamed, embarrassed, yet turned on and wet. I didn't want people to see the crack of my ass, and yet I also wanted them to see. I wanted them to lust, to imagine shoving their cocks into me back there ... and yet I also felt embarrassment at what they could see, what they were thinking."

"I assume he did everything he could to let people know you were a fuck toy?"

"Yes ... he played with my tits at the table, and it seemed like he was letting everyone know that he could play with them at will ... and then play with my cunt. I had to just sit there when he reached under my dress, making no effort to conceal what he was doing."

"So anyone who was there looking at you could see that you were a whore or unashamed slut?"

"Yes ... they couldn't help but know."

"Then what did he do?"

"After a while he sent me to the restroom to clean up again. When I returned, he took me back to his room."

"And he fucked you again I assume?"

"Yes ... one more time before we went to sleep. It was midnight by then. In the morning he rose first, and fucked me to wake me up. I woke up with his cock in my cunt and mouth sucking on my tit. He came in me again, then sent me to the bathroom to shower and get dressed before going downstairs for breakfast."

"Dressed as you are ... as a whore?"

"Yes."

"And so whoever was working at the hotel then or having breakfast also knows you're a whore ... or were at least his fuck toy for the night?"

"Yes ... I suppose so."

"And does that turn you on?" I asked, knowing that that fact turned me on.

"Oh god ... yes ... yes it does."

"You need to be punished for being such a whore ... you know that, don't you?"

"If ... if you wish it Sir."

"Yes, I do!" I said sharply. Telling her not to move I left to retrieve a toy I'd bought but hadn't yet used ... a butt plug with a 2 or 3-foot tail. Moreover, it was a good 1/4 inch wider than the one she normally wore and guaranteed not to slip out no matter how well-lubricated her ass. Showing her the plug, I told her to bend over the sofa so I could push it into her: "You're a dirty little piss swallowing cum slut and you'll wear this today as you go about your chores."

"Yes Sir" she answered dutifully as I lifted the hem of her dress and let the tip of the plug begin to penetrate her asshole. And then a gasping "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," when it was only little more than halfway in.

"Relax whore ... relax and accept it," I commanded, in no mood to lubricate her any more than it had been the day before.

"Oh godddd ... hurts ... hurts ... please ..." she moaned as I slowly twisted and turned the plug while continuing to push.

"Take it whore ... there's no escaping it ... take it."

That additional 1/4 inch to the plugs diameter must have been the biggest quarter inch of anything in her experience. I could sense her involuntarily trying to escape its assault on her, but bent over the back of the sofa, there was no escape: "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," she cried, "owwwwwwwwwwww," until it finally popped in, her ass seemingly sucking it in as she let out a breathless "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in relief.