The Transformation of Betty Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ass is tightly plugged now, isn't it?"

"Yesssssssssssssssss ..."

"And if you have to relieve yourself in the bathroom, what will you do slut?"

"Oh god, I don't know ..."

"You'll take it out, do your business, and put it back in ... on your own!"

"I ... I don't know if I can do that ... it hurt so much going it."

"You will do it slut ... you'll do it or I'll do it. And I think you'll prefer to do it yourself."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Rarely if ever did she assume the formal role of sub slut when alone at home with me. But she had become a whore ... a true whore ... and with the plug and its tail I wasn't about to let her slip into any 'normal' existence so soon after renting herself out: "Heels too, slut ... the heels you wore last night."

"Yes Sir."

There was, of course, a vicarious pleasure in making her walk about the house with her ass plugged and wearing a dress she had been fucked in and made her look like an unashamed whore. But the sight of a tail hanging out of her made a visual statement all its own. It underscored the absence of any inhibition or sense of shame. One has to envision a petite young wife, 34B tits, only 5' 4" but leggy with a tight little butt and weighting no more that 105 or 110 at the time ... the proverbial "girl next door" ... dressed like a whore in her fuck me high heels with a horse's tail hanging out of her ass. While the psychological effect of the plug would eventually wear off, as well as that of being displayed in that dress, how could one grow oblivious to a tail, swishing and occasionally brushing against the backs of one's legs? All I can say is that if the effect dimmed on her, it didn't on me. While a few household chores and essential repairs occupied some of my time that Sunday, they did so with my cock at full mast through much of the day and on at least two occasions commanded relief by having her lay across the kitchen table so I could unload my seed into her cunt.

So she had been not only a slut but virtually gang banged if 5 guys is enough to qualify as a gang bang. That was probably worth more than the $800 they paid her, but at least Larry didn't take full advantage. Surely, if he wanted her again next time he was in town he could have her. They hadn't abused her or hurt her in any way ... just treated her like the sub slut and fuck toy she was. What really turned me on, though, about the night was the prospect of bringing her back to the hotel bar myself without either of us knowing if any one was there who had fucked her. Who might see her now dressed merely sexy but not slutty, yet know she was a whore? Who might think I was just another of her clients?