The Transformation of Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again another simple drawn out "yes".

Now getting fully into the mood of the situation, a pressed on: "Are you going to be a whore for both of us from now on? Are you going to let Bill fuck you whenever he wants to fuck you or whenever I want him to fuck you?"

"Y ..yesssss" she moaned again, so clearly on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Bill reached around to grab her other tit as he pushed a second finger hard and deep into her ass. If she hadn't been sandwiched between us with her cunt and ass impaled on our hands, I'm sure she would have collapsed to the floor. I could feel Bill pull his fingers nearly out of her and then ram them back in, commanding "Cum for us bitch ... cum for us now!"

Instantly her body shook and convulsed with an orgasm she had previously reserved for my cock. At that point I simply had to fuck her. Pushing her down onto the floor with Bill stepping aside, I quickly unzipped and lowered my pants, sliding a cock that so desperately needed release into her cunt. She lay there, her hands still held by the cuffs uncomfortably behind her back, instinctually raising her hips to meet me, seemingly telling me that she no longer cared whose cock was in her. I'm not even sure now if she had stopped cumming from the finger fucking we had just given her, but now all I wanted was to fuck the whore beneath me.

As my cock slid into her Bill knelt on the floor next to her head and once again, as in a process of stripping her of any inhibition or sense of shame, made her answer a series of question.

"Look in my eyes as your husband fucks you and tell me what you are."

Looking directly at Bill with her eyes now open wide, she responded "I'm a slut"

"What else are you?"

"I'm a whore"

"Whose whore are you?"

"I'm your whore .. I'm my husband's whore."

"And you'll fuck whoever we tell you to fuck, won't you?"

"Yesssssss .... Oh goddddd, please ... need to cummmmm."

"My whore needs to cum? He asked rethorically

"Yesssssssss .... Pleaseeeeeeee"

Not yet ready to give her permission to cum, he pressed on with his questions: "Did you enjoy yourself last night as my whore?"

"Goddddd yessssssss"

"Did you let me fuck you every way I wanted to fuck you?"

"Yessssssssss"

"Are you going to let me train you as my sub slut, my anytime fuck toy?"

"Yessssssssss"

Then, as if he were revealing a few of the things he had done to her that night, he asked "Did it hurt when I tied you and whipped your ass last night? Did you beg for me to stop?"

"Yessssssssss"

"Did you nevertheless cum when I whipped you?"

"God yesssssssssss"

"Did I clamp your tits?

"Yesssssss"

"That hurt too, didn't it?"

"Yessssssssss"

"But did you cum again like the whore that you are from the pain?"

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she moaned, more loudly than before, so as to suggest that that had been a special pleasure for her.

I had never done much more than lightly spank her and I certainly hadn't the courage to buy a pair of nipple clips for fear that she'd think me a pervert. Even the trip to a sex shop to buy her a butt plug was a walk on the wild side for me. So at that point I did little more than hold my cock motionless in her, for I knew that if I pumped away again I'd cum immediately.

"Pain makes you cum harder, doesn't it slut?"

"Pleaseeeeee, may I cum" was her only reply.

"I'll ask you again. Pain makes you cum harder, doesn't it slut?"

No longer able to utter a coherent answer, her back suddenly arched and as the convulsion of an uncontrollable orgasm ripped thru her, my cock exploded to the sound of her screeching "argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" .

With my cock now spent, I stood up and rezipped my pants. She continued to lay there in a daze with a nearly imperceptible convulsion periodically moving thru her. "She'll make a magnificent slut if you'd let me train her," Bill said and at that moment I couldn't think of anything I wanted more.

"Fantastic," was my immediate reply.

Bill, sill kneeling beside her and with her hands still bound behind her back, softly and with apparent affection put a hand on her tit and asked with a tone that allowed only one answer "You're going to let me use and fuck you whenever your husband and I want you used and fucked, right slut?"

"Yes ..."

And as if to underscore the answers she gave when on the edge of an uncontrollable orgasm, he asked again "And you're going to let yourself be trained as a sub slut, aren't you?"

"Yes ..."

Bill then asked if I had a butt plug, and of course I did. Racing to the bedroom I quickly retrieved it from the bedside stand. By the time I returned he had turned my wife onto her stomach. Handing him the plug, he put the tip against the entrance to her ass and slowly twisted, turned and pressed it in. She had never taken the plug before without lube, but I guess there is always a first time for everything. Rather than object, as she almost certainly would have done if I had inserted the plug this way the day before, all I heard was a deep gasping breath and a guttural "ughhhhhhhhhhhh" as he pushed it in so that the muscles of her ass could contract around its base.

"Now stand up slut" he commanded, helping her to her feet since she was unable to use her hands. "You will wear the plug for the rest of the day and leave it in as well through the night. You may remove it only when you need to shit and in the morning. However, any time you are sent to my house you will arrive with it in your ass ... understood?"

Meekly she replied with her now usual "Yes," only to have Bill lead her to the tiled entrance hall of the house.

"I'm going to leave now. Its been a long night and morning. But before I go I want you to show your husband what a sub slut you can be. Stand there and piss for me!"

A look of absolute horror came to her face. "Oh god ... please ...no" was her plaintiff reply.

But again Bill was intent on demonstrating how she had been used that night, as if he were putting me on notice that he intended to take my wife to the limits of dominance and submission: "Piss for us whore ... as you did for me last night!"

I must admit that I was a shocked at this command, but interested as well to see if she could obey. Like many of the other things Bill had led my wife to experience in a single night, we had never practiced any form or watersports. Up to this point pee play had never had any erotic attraction for me. But in the present context of seeing it as a form of humiliation and control ... of understanding the control Bill had and was continuing to exert over my wife ... the idea became an incredible turn on. My wife's eyes virtually pleaded from an escape from this command. But none was forthcoming as Bill simply stood there and waited for her compliance. The three of us must have stood there for a full minute or two (although it seemed longer at the time) with no one saying a word. A swirl of thoughts raced thru my mind: How was he able to so readily convert my wife to a slut, a whore even? Would she later regret what she had allowed to happen and the things she had agreed to? Was her transformation temporary or was she now truly willing, even eager, to be led into the world of D/s and trained as a slut?

I'll admit, moreover, that this had all gone beyond what I had planned, which the evening before was little more that having another man fuck her. Now, instead, I was seeing my wife wholly transformed, with the possibility even (did he mean his words?) that she would allow him to make her a whore.

Other random thoughts flooded my mind in no coherent order. If he whored her, who would he whore her to? Surely he'd be concerned as much as I about disease and safety. Would she really allow herself to be paid to be fucked? How many husbands are turned on by the idea of a wife who enjoyed being whipped and clamped? Did he really intend to fuck her anytime he wanted to and would she really allow herself to be fucked at will by him? What role would I play in her training? Interestingly, no issues of jealousy arose in my mind, just fascination at the sexual possibilities suddenly opening up to me and my marriage, along with the tempering concern that perhaps I was somehow letting things go to far.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I saw a small rivlet of liquid running down her leg at the point where the hem of her skirt ended ... and then the same yellow liquid dripping off the front of the skirt as the stream of piss continued to shoot out of her.

Never in my wildest imagination could I have envisioned all that had transpired in less than 24 hours. Her inhibitions were dropping away faster than I could comprehend. I would soon learn, of course that she had far to go before becoming a true sub slut and that a mountain of inhibitions remained - within me as much as her. However, the dam and been broken and now it was merely a matter of time and effort before she was taken to wherever point Bill and I chose to take her. I had never guessed before that beneath my sweet housewife's exterior was a slut clamoring to escape. Doubtlessly, she was not wholly aware of that fact either. But even before Bill reached the bottom steps of our front porch on his way home, a new series of fantasies began to form in my head as I began to imagine where we could take her.

Turning once again before walking away, Bill looked up and said "Peter, lets you and I get together later this afternoon so that we can plan out how we're going to train your wife and what techniques and processes I prefer in transforming a woman into a whore."

Needless to say I readily agreed as I turned to close the front door, facing my wife who continued to stand there in her puddle of piss, awaiting whatever I then had in store for her.

12