The Transformation of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers

"Don't thank me. You worked hard today and we got the job done. C'mon, lets have a wine cooler. They should be cold by now."

We both sat on the couch with our legs stretched out on the coffee table. "Big day tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not really. Just stay in the office, check the guests off when they come in and give them their name badge and one of those 'Welcome to Elsbrook' books that we worked on today. Brother Francis will be giving his spiritual orientation later on but, other than that, there's not much happening. Wait until you see some of these couples. Most are mid thirties and their marriage is getting dull so they spend a ton of money to come here for some sort of inspiration when all they really need is to stay home and get laid.

I almost spit up my cooler, I got laughing so hard.

"I mean, what the fuck." Kelly continued, "What they get out of this place will last about two weeks then we'll see them back here next year."

After getting my composure I took Kelly's hand. "I'm glad you're here with me. I think I can learn a lot from you."

"Hmmm, what you learn might corrupt you."

"I'm starting to think I maybe need a little corrupting," I replied. "I enjoy our talks here at night. Did you really have a threesome?"

"Yeah, a couple of times. The first was right after high school. Two guys and I went camping in one of their father's trailer. I'd only had sex once before but that weekend was the second through the fifth time," she laughed.

"What was the other time?" I asked.

"Oh, well, that was with a guy and a girl. I don't know if I should tell you about that. It was --"

"You had sex with a girl? I mean, did you like it?"

"Yeah, It was great. It was the first time I ever did that but like I said the other night, it's always better when someone else is doing it to you."

We both sat quiet for a minute until I broke the silence. "I have a confession to make." Kelly gave me a confused look. "After we talked the other night I want to bed and masturbated. I was thinking of the things you were telling me about you and your boyfriend."

Kelly chuckled. "We should have just stayed up. I went in and got myself off too."

"The guy and girl, were they people you knew?"

"Boy, you've got a lot of questions. Yeah, I knew who they were. Why? Are you looking for some ideas to get off with tonight," Kelly smiled.

"No, oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry," I said, being a little ashamed.

"Oh, cut it out," Kelly said. "If I were you I'd be asking some questions too. Have you ever made out with a guy?"

"Just once at a school dance but it didn't last long. We thought we might get caught."

"Did you ever make out with a girl?"

"No," came my reply.

"Did you ever think about it."

I paused a moment. "Not until now."

A thousand thoughts suddenly went through my head. I never had thought about making out with another girl but the way I said it... Did it sound like an invitation? Kelly pushed a few strands of hair away from my face and twirled them with her finger.

"You're a pretty girl," she whispered.

I smiled as if to say thank you, but wondered how Kelly interpreted it. She stroked my hair as the two of us just stared at each other. Should I say something? If so, what? How would I react if we were to kiss? I knew then she could sense my nervousness but I didn't back away. She gently ran her fingertips over my cheek as she leaned forward and applied a light kiss to me forehead. She moved back and smiled. I think I smiled back but I don't really remember.

Again, Kelly kissed my forehead then my cheek. Her fingers lightly turned my head toward her as she kissed my chin and then, slightly raising her head, she kissed my lower lip before pressing her mouth to mine. Somewhere during all or this I started kissing back. Our kisses were light pecks of exploration at first but soon became longer and more sensual.

I turned toward Kelly as her hand caressed my shoulder and upper arm and making it's way across my breast to my stomach before coming to rest on my thigh. There she pulled me to her and my arm went over her shoulder to hold the back of her head in my hand. Her kisses moved to my neck and shoulder as her hand started cupping my breast. I became lost. I didn't care if this were a guy or a girl that was holding me. I just wanted more. Kelly must have sensed it. She stood up and took my hand. "C'mon," she whispered and led me to her bedroom.

Kelly sat me down on the bed and her legs straddled mine as she pushed me back and lowered herself on top of me, applying deep, open mouth kisses. Our tongues battled each other, going from mouth to mouth as Kelly's hips gyrated against mine. After a bit Kelly stood up, pulled her top over her head, removed her bra and jeans, and knelt on the bed next to me. She coaxed me to my knees and started fondling my tits.

"Jeez, these are nice," she said while licking her lips. She removed my top while I undid my bra, letting it drop to my lap. I fell backward as Kelly opened my jeans and slipped them over my ankles. I raised my head slightly to see she was wearing a pair of powder blue lace panties while mine were plain white cotton. I wished I had something sexier, but Kelly didn't seem to mind as her focus was on my tits.

"My God. How big are these?"

"38D," I responded.

Kelly moaned and fell forward, cupping my left breast in her hand and engulfing my nipple between her lips. The sensation was too much and my head fell back onto the bed. She sucked like a newborn baby, moving her mouth from one nipple to the other. "Oh, yeah," I groaned as I ran my fingers through her hair. "God, don't stop".

I closed my eyes and took in all the pleasure I was receiving. Kelly kept licking and sucking and I soon felt her hand tunneling its way under the waistband of my panties. I felt her fingers glide over my hip and across to my untrimmed pussy. Her hand traveled back and forth over my labia as her middle finger parted my now soaked pussy lips and found my ripe clit.

Kelly was right when she told me it was better when someone else was doing it to you. I spread my legs further apart but she pushed them back together and removed my panties. Then, spreading them apart again, she lowered her tongue onto my wanting slit. She toyed with the hard bud and I raised my hips to give her better access. Faster and faster her tongue moved until I knew I was at that point of no return. My stomach muscles tensed and I drew a deep breath. There was a pause before I let everything go at once.

"OH MY GOD," I shouted as I came up off the bed. Kelly kept up her oral action, licking up my free-flowing juices and returning to my swollen clit. I couldn't stop shaking and the intense pleasure was becoming almost painful.

"Oh, stop, stop," I said, pushing her head away.

Kelly came up off me and fell by my side. At this point I wasn't sure I even knew where I was. My breathing was heavy and my head was spinning as I tried to regain my composure.

I don't know how much time had passed but when I finally got my strength back I felt Kelly's body next to me. I raised myself up on one elbow to see her furiously working on her own pussy. One hand had the crotch of her panties pulled aside while the other quickly labored over her clit until she pitched forward and brought her knees together. "OH FUCK," came the words of her orgasm and she rolled onto her side.

We rested awhile before I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you," I whispered.

Kelly smiled, "Why don't you sleep in here tonight."

"I think I'd like that," I sighed and closed my eyes.

******************

"Hey! Wake up. It's six thirty," Kelly exclaimed, shaking my shoulder.

We had both planned to get up earlier and take a shower before breakfast but Kelly forgot to set her alarm. I got out some fresh clothes while Kelly turned on the shower. "There's not enough time for two showers so c'mon," she told me, taking my hand. We both got into the shower stall and soaped up as best we could. "You'd think with all the money this place takes in they could afford a bigger shower," Kelly laughed. That got me going and I got laughing along with her. Somehow we managed to get washed, dressed and our hair dried with ten minutes to spare, and were still laughing as we hurried along the path to the dinning hall. As we passed the office Kelly rushed me inside and into the back room.

"Here," she said handing me a shirt from one of the boxes. "Guests are coming today and you have to wear a staff shirt. I forgot to give you one when you first arrived."

I changed shirts and we made it to breakfast in plenty of time. I don't think we were there five minutes when Kelly spotted a car pulling up to the office.

"What the ... " she mumbled. "Stay here and have breakfast. I'll take care of them."

"Our first guest," Kelly remarked as she walked by the priest's table. Father Bob started to get up but Father Dean told him he would handle it and followed Kelly to the office.

"Well, this stinks," I thought to myself. I put my tray down and went out back to the kitchen. "What are my chances of getting a half dozen danishes over to the office?"

I explained the situation to one of the cooks and she put six danish in a box. "You're not suppose to take food out so use the back door," she told me with a smile.

"I got a delivery for you guys," I said as the guests had just gone out the door.

"How did you manage to get food out of the kitchen?" Father Dean asked.

"I mentioned the Pope's name," I half smiled.

He just laughed. "I'll have to remember that!"

The day went off without a hitch and I started to think that Kelly was right when she told Father Bob that the place couldn't run without us. She knew exactly where everyone was supposed to be and what their assignments were for the day and she had no problem barking out orders if there was any confusion. I was quite impressed at her sense of organization. "Just know what has to be done and stay ahead of it," she told me. That night after dinner Father Bob got up and introduced the staff to the new guests. When he got to Kelly and I he told everyone that we were the backbone of Elsbrook and that after today he was going to write the Pope and recommend us for sainthood. Kelly leaned over to me and whispered, "If he only knew."

It was mid July when Kelly got a phone call from her mother. Kelly's father had broken his ankle and would be laid up for about six weeks. She told Father Bob that she would be going home on her day off but that she wanted to stay over night with her mom and come back on Tuesday. No one had a problem with her plans and right after breakfast on Monday Kelly was heading down the road.

Monday was my night off and usually Kelly and I went into town and did a laundry. I figured I could wait until Wednesday to do a wash but then I thought maybe Eric may be going in and I could hitch a ride with him. Eric said it would be okay but he had to be back early.

We didn't get going until seven thirty and on the way out I saw Brother Francis in the parking lot, watching us with a very confused look on his face. I tried to engage Eric in some conversation on the way to town but I could see that he wasn't much of a talker. He seemed shy and almost to the point of being recluse. I did, however, managed to get some information from him. He was from Rhode Island and went to a small private school where Brother Francis taught. It was Brother Francis who got him a job at Elsbrook and this was his second year. He graduated from school last year but was continuing his religious studies with Brother Francis.

The machines were tied up at the laundromat and we had to wait a bit before some were freed up. It was late. Around ten o'clock when we were finishing up and I apologized, knowing he wanted to be back early.

"It's no problem. I just have to get up early for breakfast duties but take your time. It's no big deal."

We got back to Elsbrook nearer to ten thirty and all the way to the cottage I thanked him and apologized again for being a little late. I turned onto the walkway to my cottage as Eric kept walking to his cabin.

It was a warm night so I just tossed the laundry in the corner and grabbed a wine cooler. I sat on the outside stairs in the dark so I wouldn't get eaten alive by the mosquitoes when I saw a flashlight coming down the path. I sat still as the figure passed and headed for Eric's cabin. It was Brother Francis and I hoped I didn't get Eric in trouble. I put the cooler inside and went down to Eric's cabin hoping I could explain why he was late.The cabin was dark but I could see a light coming from the back where Eric sleeps.

I was going to knock but I didn't want to create a panic so I quietly walked around to the back where I heard voices. Peering around the corner of the main cabin I could clearly see into Eric's quarters. Eric was sitting with his back to me and Brother Francis stood in front of him reading from a pamphlet. It sounded like biblical passages or prayers but I couldn't quite make it out. He then put the pamphlet down and began talking to Eric.

"These evil thoughts must be driven away," he proclaimed loudly. "You stared at her ample breasts and wanted them, didn't you? You wanted to fondle them. How do you expect to find eternity if these sinful thoughts remain in you?"

Eric shook his head. "It wasn't like that," he muttered but Brother Francis would have none of it.

"You will never be clean with denial in your heart. You saw her panties and her bra and now the lust emanating from your unholy soul is filling this room, making even me impure. Stand before me and together we will become cleansed."

Eric stood up and I was shocked to see that he was naked from the waist down. He turned sideways giving me a clear view of his penis just before Brother Francis took it into his hand and started stroking. I had seen pictures but this was the first real penis I'd ever seen and I stood in amazement as I watched it grow.

"Yes, your strength will help you overcome and together we will cast out this evil!"

Brother Francis then opened his pants and took out his already hard cock. He took both cocks in his hand and stroked them against each other. He whispered some more prayers before stepping back and stroking Eric's cock by it self.

"Be strong. Stand up to Satan and drive him out. Bring forth the evil seed and show him you cannot be taken over."

With that Eric's hips pushed forward and his seed shot into Brother Francis' cupped hand. Stream after stream poured outward, filling Brother Francis' palm before he grabbed Eric's head, tipped it back and let the contents of his hand flow into Eric's open mouth. "That's right, let Satan rot in the bowels of your body. Now, kneel and receive the love of the lord."

Eric fell to his knees and took Brother Francis' cock into his mouth. "Yes. Bring forth the love of the lord. He will do your bidding and will defeat the evil."

Brother Francis started fondling his own balls as Eric sucked the length of his master's shaft. Then Brother Francis' knees started to buckle. "Yes! Oh Yes! Taste the love of the lord. Drink his holy seed and drive the ways of Satan from you."

Eric started chocking but never released his oral grip from the Brother's cock.

"Get it all," shouted Brother Francis before falling back onto Eric's bed. There was a long pause before Brother Francis placed his hands on Eric's head and said a short prayer.

"Not a word of this to anyone. You understand?"

Eric nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good, now, go to bed and in the morning you will be pure again."

Brother Francis left Eric's quarters and turned on his flashlight. I pinned myself against the cabin and remained motionless so as not to be seen when he passed by. I then looked back into Eric's quarters. He was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands, not crying but looking as though he wanted to. I walked out to the path and could see Brother Francis' flashlight pass the office on his way to the lodge as I made my way to the cottage.

I lay in bed thinking of the scene that had just unfolded in front of my eyes. I thought that something like this ought to be reported but decided to wait and talk to Kelly about it.

The next morning I didn't want to go to the dinning hall and see Eric or Brother Francis but I felt my absence might be more suspicious. Eric was at the serving table handing out eggs and bacon. I smiled and said good morning as he looked at me and then at Brother Francis. I just played dumb and got a piece of toast and a coffee. When I turned to find a table I could see Brother Francis looking at me from the other side of the hall. The Nun's table had some empty seats. No one ever sits with the nuns for some reason.

"Do you mind if I sit here this morning?" I asked.

"Oh, please do." said Sister Kathleen. "Where's Kelly this morning?"

"She went home yesterday to be with her mom. Her father broke his ankle. I expect she'll be in later today," I told her.

"Father Dean says you're quite a biblical scholar," spoke Sister Colleen.

"Well, I do a little reading."

"Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor my eyes lofty: neither do I --"

"Psalms 131," I interjected. "Everyone tries to test me on the psalms."

"Wow," said Sister Kathleen. "Have you ever thought of becoming a nun?"

"Well, I thought about it but the black outfit clashes with my blue sneakers," I smiled as I cleared my empty plate and coffee mug. "It's been nice talking with you but I have to get to work."

Actually, it was good sitting with them. It took my mind off Eric and Brother Francis.

I was just getting off the phone when Kelly's car pulled up in front of the office. She came in and threw her overnight bag on the office floor. "I'm going to park my car. I'll be right back." Upon her return I wanted to tell her everything about the night before but felt I had best wait. The office wasn't the place and with people coming in and out, someone might overhear us. I held on to my secret until that night after dinner when Kelly and I were alone at our cottage.

I took a deep breath. "Kelly, I've got to talk to you. I've been holding on to this all day."

"Molly?" questioned Kelly.

I gave a puzzled look. "No. It's got nothing to do with Molly. It's about Eric and Brother Francis." I proceeded to tell her the entire story and when I finished Kelly could hardly pick her jaw up off the floor.

"Anyway," I continued, "I didn't know if I should report something like this and I thought I should talk to you first."

"Well, you can't report it! Brother Francis will just deny it and Eric will never go against him so it's your word against his." Kelly paused for a moment. "I always thought there was something going on with those two. Last year I was in the kitchen trying to sneak a sandwich when Brother Francis came in and asked the cooks if he could 'borrow' Eric for a half hour or so. He took him down the road and they went off into the woods. Later I saw them coming out of the woods and Eric went back to the kitchen. There's nothing in the woods down there and I got a little suspicious. I can't prove anything but I've seen them go there several times since."

We kicked this subject around for another hour until Kelly got up and went to the kitchenette. "You want a cooler?"

"Why not," I replied.

"So, you got to see Eric's cock," said Kelly handing me a wine cooler. "How'd it look?"

"It was pretty good size. Brother Francis has nothing on him in that department," I chuckled.

"I kind of wish I was there with you," Kelly said raising her eyebrows.

"So, what's with Molly?" I asked.

"Molly? What do you mean?"

"When I told you I had to talk to you, you mentioned Molly. Now I'm wondering what her big secret is."

"Oh, Well... It's nothing really." Kelly started reading the label on her wine cooler. When she looked up I was still staring at her.

Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers