The Transformation of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers

"Have you got that letter, Jen?" came Father Dean's voice from out back.

I got up and gave him the letter.

"Close the door. I just want to talk to you for a minute," he told me. "I'll tell you what I told Kelly but it can't go beyond this room. Eric approached me last night with a complaint involving Brother Francis. Kelly told me of her suspicions but said I may want to talk to you. I don't know if you know anything or not but it's Eric's word alone against Brother Francis. If you don't know anything about this then you can go back to work. If you do know something it would certainly help."

I took a deep breath and stared at Father Dean, "Here's what I know."

I proceeded to tell him the whole story. I had to clean it up a bit. I mean you can't use words like "blow job" or "cum" when you're talking to a priest. When I was finished Father Dean just looked down at the tabletop and shook his head.

"Thanks Jen. My report will have a lot more credence knowing there's a witness. I won't use your name but if worse comes to worse would you be willing to come forward on Eric's behalf?"

"I'll do whatever you think is best." With that I returned to my desk.

Kelly cut a check for the remainder of Brother Francis' pay and Father Dean picked it up on his way out. "Now comes the hard part of getting him to sign this letter. Then, after he's gone I've got to call the school in Rhode Island and tell them what happened. Wish me luck and thank you girls."

"Holy shit," laughed Kelly. "Did you tell him what you saw?"

"Well yea, I mean I told him the details... without getting into the details," I chuckled. I just feel bad for Eric so if I can help in any way...

Just then the phone rang and I went out back to sort the mail.

"Hey Jen!" Kelly shouted. "Do you want to go over to Molly's tomorrow night for pizza? It's her last week and she wants to celebrate."

"Yea, It'll get my mind off the Brother Francis affair."

Kelly made the arrangements for six o'clock and hung up.

"What do you mean it's her last week?" I questioned.

"September is pretty slow around here so she only comes in on Friday to do some cleaning. She'll be in tomorrow but that will be her last day in the office."

"What kind of wine do you serve with pizza?" I asked Kelly on the way into town.

"I don't know. Probably Chianti. That's why I brought a few wine coolers. There's enough for both of us."

We climbed the stairs to the deck where Kelly hollered through the screen door. "Hey! Break it up. We're here."

Tom met us at the door and welcomed us in. He was wearing just a bathing suit and told us he had just come from a job where he was moving a family off one of the islands. "It gets hot, so in between trips we just jump in the lake to cool off,"

I think I've had pizza only twice in my life and I had forgotten how good it was. Telling this to everyone was a reminder just how sheltered my life had been. I always looked at pizza as a party food and they were telling me it was a weekly staple.

After eating as much as we could we all retired to the living area where Tom put an adult video on the TV. It was the first adult video I had ever seen and I will admit my panties ware getting soaked within minutes. There were several couples doing everything I could only imagine up to this time. I sat there wide-eyed staring at the screen until I noticed Molly with her hand in her shorts. Kelly was sitting with her arms folded but I could see she was pinching her nipple. Tom? Well, he was in his comfortable chair with his bathing suit pulled down, stroking his large cock. I watched his hand move up and down when I noticed he was looking at me. He smiled and glanced down at his cock before returning his eyes back to me. He gave a slight nod and raised his eyebrows as if to invite me over.

"Go ahead," Molly whispered to me. She must have seen the looks Tom was giving me.

I went over and knelt in front of Tom's chair. Before I could start anything, Tom was pulling my shirt over my head. As soon as it was off I took his hard shaft in my hand and slid my lips over his member. I kept up my sucking action as he unhooked my bra and sat back to take in all the pleasure. Before long Kelly's hands were on my shoulder. "Save some of that for me, will ya," she said. I moved off to the side and guided Tom's cock into Kelly's mouth. Except for her panties her clothes were gone so I knew something had been going on with her and Molly while I was enjoying Tom's meat.

I looked over at Molly. She was totally naked and staring at me as she pulled her pussy lips open. She bit down on her lower lip and I knew what she wanted. I crawled over to the couch and planted my tongue on her soft, shaved pussy. She tasted different than Kelly but, I will admit, it was just as good. Her head fell back as my tongue went from her wet hole to her swollen clit.

I could hear Tom behind me groaning with the pleasure Kelly was giving him. Kelly whispered something to him but not loud enough for me to hear. "Oh yeah, moaned Tom as I continued to swirl my tongue around Molly's hot button. I had her breathing pretty heavy at this point when I felt Kelly's hand on my back. Tom was with her and I then realized what was about to happen. Tom's cock ran up and down my ass crack several times before I could feel the tip at the entrance of my wanting hole. My labia parted as his shaft slowly made its way into me.

"Fuck her, Tom. Fuck that virgin cunt," shouted Kelly as she slapped my ass cheek. Tom's fucking got faster and deeper and I started to feel his cock hitting my cervix. I knew that if he went any deeper I might experience a little pain but he did back off a bit. I loved every inch of his thick tool as it pounded faster and faster. A loud groan told me Tom was there and he pulled out just in time to find Kelly's mouth waiting for her warm reward. Spurt after spurt covered Kelly's face but I think she caught most of it on her tongue. She pulled me aside and shared the sticky load with me as we passed it back and forth between our lips. As I licked the remains from Kelly's cheeks I heard Molly respond to her climax. She had gotten herself off while watching her husband take away my virginity.

I pushed Kelly onto her back and straddled her head. I remembered the last time we were here and neither of us got off and I wasn't going to let that happen again. We sixty-nine'd on the floor until we both exploded, much to the delight of Tom and Molly who were watching us the entire time.

It must have been quite a sight, the four of us totally naked, stretched out on the living room floor. Molly finally got up and we all followed suit, trying to get ourselves together.

It was still early when Kelly and I got back to the cottage. She retrieved two wine coolers from the fridge and sat next to me on the couch. "Welcome to the club," she said with a smile while tapping her bottle against mine.

I could only laugh. "I never thought,when I came here in June, I'd be eligible for membership."

"Well, we got a few more weeks. I'm gonna miss you when the season's over."

I pressed my lips together. "I'll miss you too. You're probably the best friend I'd ever had."

Kelly smiled. "What are you going to do when you get home?"

"I don't know. My mother wants me to become a counselor but I think I'd like to be a secretary, maybe even a writer or an editor." I explained.

"You'd be good in any one of those fields."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll be finishing school and I think I can get a job at Landsing Fabrications. Whatever happens I probably won't be back here."

"Well, whatever happens, we've got to stay in touch."

"Oh, we will." she said in an excited manner but I could tell by her voice that she knew friendships like this soon get lost in the flowing river of life. I guess I knew it too but I wanted to make sure I got her address and phone before we parted ways.

The month of September was easy work with a lot fewer guests. Kelly helped me to get a resume together so I'd have something ready when I got home. I, most likely, wouldn't be back to Elsbrook either and knew I'd miss some of the people that had come into my life.

Father Dean got Eric a job as a janitor at his rectory and found a family that would take him in until he could get on with his life. I felt bad for Eric and all he went through but I was told that nothing more was heard from Brother Francis so, at least, that part of his life was over.

We never made it back to Molly's and Tom's but Kelly and I did have a few more intimate nights in the cottage. Our last night was spent finishing off the remaining wine coolers and getting the empties into the trunk of Kelly's car. We weren't drunk but we were feeling pretty good as we spent the night laughing and summing up the season now behind us.

My bags were already sitting in front of the office when my mother drove in to pick me up. Kelly was with me and helped me get everything into the trunk. I gave her a big hug and thanked her. "Call me when you get a chance," she told me. I assured he I would and opened the car door.

I looked over toward the dinning hall to see Father Dean coming out the door. "Wait one minute." I said to my mother. I ran over and gave the Father a big hug. "Thank you for everything," I said.

"No. Thank you. You did a great job and we were all pleased to have you here. If you're looking for something next season, your desk will still be there."

"We'll see what happens but I hope to have a job by then. By the way, if you ever give up the priesthood let me know. I want to be the first name in your date book," I smiled.

Father Dean laughed. "Well, I think I'm pretty well committed but I'll keep you in mind."

I took his hands in mine and kissed his cheek. "I just hope the guy I find is as good a man as you."

I walked back and got in the car with my mother. I waved to Kelly. "I'll be in touch!" I shouted, and with that, mother and I headed home.

Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers