The Transformation of Karen Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen's new life finds her in trouble.
5.5k words
4.38
49.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers

Karen drove home after her experience with Jackie. She felt very confused over the many new emotions and sensations she had experienced. This conservative woman had now tasted a side of life she had never known. One part of her mind told her what she was doing was very wrong and evil. But another more primitive part demanded she satisfy this new craving for sensuous pleasure.

Karen took a long hot bath and thought about everything that happened. She had just had sex with a woman she had only just met. She had licked a pussy, something she had never even thought of doing in the past. What was really shocking to her was she liked it and wanted to do it again. Karen could not believe what she was thinking as her hand slowly found its way between her legs.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she lay in her tub and reached another orgasm just thinking of Jackie's wet pussy.

Karen got out of the tub and dress in some old jeans. She was quite exhausted from her activities. Jackie scared Karen. She knew Jackie could take control of her and she was afraid of where this woman might take her. Karen was most afraid that whatever Jackie made her do she would like it very much.

The next week was mostly uneventful. Karen worked as a receptionist for a law firm. She always dressed conservatively but this week she made a slight change. She did not wear any panties under her pantyhose. No one could notice this but Karen knew it and it added a new dimension to her workday.

Each night Karen masturbated before going to sleep thinking of Jackie. She was disappointed that Jackie had not phoned her and wished she had gotten Jackie's number. When she last left Jack she was not thinking very well and it took all her concentration just to drive home.

It was again Saturday so Karen decided to drive the two hours to the same mall in hopes of seeing Jackie. During the past week she had been shopping and bought a short black skirt. She put on this dress with a white silk blouse. She had also purchased a bra that while not covering her breasts gave her always firm flesh more support so her breasts pushed out the silk fabric even more. She gave an approving look in the mirror. As she left she grabbed a sweater to cover herself until she was ready to give a show.

She arrived at the Mall. As she got out the car she put on the sweater and entered feeling excitement growing inside her body. The Mall was not crowded and she walked around looking at various displays while she carefully noted various individuals watching her as she passed. She was surprised that she was receiving smiles from both men and women as her long legs and thighs were easily seen under her short skirt.

Karen decided to visit a sexy lingerie shop and see what she might add to her new wardrobe of revealing clothing. She was standing by a rack of very revealing bras and noticed a young sales girl smiling at her. This time Karen was not surprised and smiled back.

"Hi, can I help you find anything?" the sales girl said as she walked up to Karen.

"I'm just looking," Karen replied with a slightly wicked smile.

"If there is anything that I can help you with just let me know."

"Well, I was wondering can I try this on?" Karen asked as she lifted an almost see through bra off the rack.

"Sure, just come with me," the girl said and led Karen back to a dressing room.

"I was wondering if you could tell me how this bra looks on me," Karen said as the girl started to leave.

"Sure, I would be happy to give you my opinion," the girl responded. Karen noticed a twinkle in the girl's eye as she watched Karen pull off the sweater revealing the thin fabric that barely hid her breasts.

"That is a very pretty blouse. I just love the way it looks on you," the girl commented as she stared at Karen breasts. Karen could feel her nipples hardened as this young girl watched her unbutton the blouse.

Karen pulled open her blouse revealing her transparent bra holding her firm breasts. She noticed the girl had a slight smile on her lips.

"Do you like my titties?" Karen asked.

"Yes, I do," the girl answered.

"What's your name?"

"Judy."

"Judy, I just love to have cute little girls like you suckle my breasts," Karen said as she removed her bra.

"I would love to suck on your nipples," Judy said as she approached Karen. She leaned down and took one of Karen's firm breasts and its hard nipple and began to lick.

"Mmmm, that feels very good," Karen said placing her hand on the young girls back and caressed her soft skin. Judy kept sucking and it was obvious she was enjoying herself. "Here, try the other one," Karen said allowing Judy to switch breasts. Judy eagerly accepted it.

"Judy, where are you?" someone shouted.

Judy released her lips off Karen's breast and replied, "I'm helping a customer."

"Well hurry up, I need some help out here," the voice ordered.

"Sorry, I have to go," Judy said and gave Karen's nipple another long suckle.

Karen smiled as Judy left room. Judy quickly dressed and continued to exploration through the mall. Judy gave her a big smile as she left the shop.

Judy walked a while and decided to look at shoes. She walked into a shoe shop looking around and seeing a young male salesman.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yes, could I see a pair of those," Karen replied pointing at a display table.

"Sure, be right with you," he said as he went to get her size.

Karen surveyed the area and she was the only person being fitted. She smiled a sly grin as the young man returned.

"Ok, let's try these, I think you will like them," he said as he took the shoes out of the box. As she lifted her leg much of her thigh was revealed and the young man attempted to not look as put her foot in the shoe.

"It feels okay. Put the other on too," Karen said.

Karen shifted her leg at just the right time. The man was looking in the right direction and Karen could tell from his expression he was not sure if he saw what he thought he saw between Karen's legs. Karen noticed a slight blush on his face as he quickly looked down and put the strap in place.

"There that should do. Why don't you walk around in them," he said. Karen noticed he did a quick glance right between her legs as she got up. She managed to give him the view he wanted as she stood up.

Karen walked around and went to the mirror on the floor. It was tilted slightly to give a good view of the shoe. However, Karen positioned herself in such a way as to give the man a nice view under her dress. She turned and noticed that he was staring into the mirror.

"I'm just not sure. I might come back and buy them later," Karen said sitting back down.

"Could you help me take these off?"

"Sure," the man said and sat back down positioning himself below Karen.

Karen lifted her leg and moved it to one side. This gave the man a perfect view of Karen's shaven pink pussy.

Karen watched the man and he sheepishly looked up at her smiling.

"You sure have nice legs," he stammered.

"You like what you see?" she replied.

"I sure do."

Karen looked around to make sure no one was watching her little display except for him. She found they continued to be alone so she opened legs given him a full view of her most intimate recess.

"You can finish taking off the shoes while you stare at my pussy," Karen whispered.

"Yes maam," he replied.

After the shoes were off Karen stood up. She noticed a rather large budge her salesman pants.

"You should do something about that," Karen said looking at the guy's crotch.

The salesman was embarrassed at this point and quickly excused himself.

Karen was having fun but the fun had now excited her. She needed some release but did not know how she would obtain it.

As she walked out the store a familiar voice greeted her.

"You have been a very nasty little girl," Jackie said slipping behind her.

"What?" Karen said in amazement. She was startled by Jackie's sudden appearance.

"I guessed you'd be returning here. I have been following you and watching you tease all these poor people. You have been a very bad girl."

Karen quickly knew the game Jackie was playing and knew Jackie could give her the release she so desperately need. She could feel her juices begin to flow at just the thought of Jackie's tongue between her legs.

"Yes, I have been a very bad girl," Karen quickly replied.

"You deserve to be punished."

This caught Karen off guard. She did not know what Jackie had in mind but her desire was now ignited and at this point did not care.

"Yes, I have been a bad girl and will do whatever you say," Karen whispered not knowing what she was giving Jackie permission to do to her.

"Okay, come with me," Jackie ordered.

Karen followed her to the parking lot and got into Jackie's car.

As they pulled out onto the street Jackie ordered, "Take off your skirt."

"You mean right here in the car," Karen replied surprised at Jackie's order.

"Yes, right here and now. Take off the skirt."

Karen reached down and undid the button and slid the skirt down her legs. Her blouse still covered most of her most private area but her long legs were very much revealed.

"Now the blouse," Jackie ordered.

"But I will be naked and everyone can see," Karen pleaded.

"I don't think I asked for your comment," Jackie snarled.

As Karen undid the buttons on her blouse she began to wonder what she Jackie as going to do.

Karen pulled off the blouse and now sat in Jackie's car totally naked. They were now on the freeway and no one seemed to be paying much attention as Karen slumped in her seat.

"Sit up straight," Jackie ordered.

As Karen did a large truck pulled up next to them and the driver definitely was noticed Karen's nude body. He honked his horn and grin.

Jackie sped up and left the trucker but he had already gotten a good look. Karen was afraid of what would happen next.

Jackie pulled off the freeway and went down several roads. They stopped at small bar named the "Rusty Wheel". There were no cars in the parking lot.

"Get out," Jackie ordered.

"Can I put back on my clothes?" Karen asked.

"Of course not, now get out of the car."

Karen got out of the car totally naked and looked around.

"Come with me," Jackie commanded.

Karen followed her to the door of the bar and entered hoping there was no one there. As Karen walked into the bar there was just one older man behind the bar.

"What have we here Jackie?" the man said given Karen's body a good examination.

"We have a nasty little girl," Jackie replied smiling.

Karen was getting a very creepy feeling.

"I don't think I want to play anymore. Please take me back to the Mall," Karen pleaded now thinking she had gotten herself into a bad situation.

"I don't think so," Jackie said and began to laugh. Her laughter was joined by the man behind the bar.

Karen was now very scared as to what would happen next.

"Why, Joe is going to think you don't like him," Jackie said. "You wouldn't want to hurt his feelings would you?"

"No, I don't know. Please let me go," Karen stammered.

"Come right over here now," Jackie screamed.

Karen was now very afraid. She looked around but what could she do. She was totally naked and even if she could get out the door she had no idea where she was. She knew she could not just run around a strange neighborhood naked. So without any options Karen walked to Jackie.

"See Joe, I told you she had a nice pussy and her boobs while a little small are very firm," Jackie explained and reached up and squeezed Karen's left breast to show Joe.

"Ok, bring her around here," Joe said.

"Come on," Jackie ordered grabbing Karen's hand.

She was lead into a dark back room. Karen was unable to see anything when suddenly Jackie grabbed her wrist and attached something. Before she could react Jackie attached something to her other wrist. As Karen tried to pull away her arms were pulled straight up into the air and she found herself unable to move.

"Turn on the light Joe, we've got her," Jackie said.

The light lit up the room and Karen found herself standing in the middle of the room with her hands attached to ropes pulling them up into the air so she was standing on her tip toes.

"What are you going to do to me?" Karen cried.

"You'll find out," Jackie laughed.

Joe walked over to Karen and squeezed her breasts. She tried to kick him but Jackie stopped her.

"You don't want to make us mad, do you Karen? I don't think that would be a good idea at this moment in your life," Jackie said with a wicked smile.

"Let's let her think about it for a while. By the way I did a little research on you and know that no one will miss you for several days so we can take our time with you. Also, no one knows where you are so even if they did miss you no one would be able to find you. I think you should be very nice to us and do whatever we say. And you did agree to come with me," Jackie explained to Karen.

Karen shuttered as they turned out the light. She heard a door shut behind and wondered what was going to happen to her. Karen stood in dark feeling totally trapped. There was nothing she could do but hope for the best. Even with these dark emotions flowing through her she could still feel an intense sexual excitement and wished her hands were free to massage her womanhood. However, she could only stand and wait for what would happen next.

It seemed like an eternity before she heard the door being opened behind her. Suddenly she was blinded as the light flooded the room

"So how is my little slut doing?" Jackie said walking up to Karen and patting her butt.

"I'm okay. When are you going to let me go?" Karen quizzed.

"Oh, not for a good while. We have all kinds of fun things for you but first we have to do some preparation," Jackie answered.

"What do you mean?"

"You will soon see," Jackie said walking over to a laboratory. Jackie grabbed a small hose. Karen watched as she attached it to the faucet and brought it over to where she was standing. Jackie ran some water out of the hose.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, please."

Jackie allowed water to run through the hose and offer it to Karen. Karen took a long drink finding the water slightly warm.

"Thank you," Karen said relieved that they were taking care of her basic needs.

Karen could not see what Jackie was doing as she walked behind her but she soon found out.

"Owww!" Karen cried as she felt something entering her most private orifice.

"What are you doing?"

"We have to do a cleaning, it is nothing," Jackie replied laughing as she pushed the small hose up Karen's ass.

Karen could feel the warm water flowing into her intestine. It was filling her up and becoming very uncomfortable. Karen had never had an enema but knew she could not hold this very long.

Jackie quickly pulled out the hose and then jammed a butt plug into Karen anus preventing her from expelling any liquid.

"It hurts!" Jackie cried feeling her intestine wanting a release from the pressure of the water.

"This will only take a moment, hold still," Jackie ordered as she watched Karen squirming against the ropes holding her.

"When I released the ropes, I want you to squat over this bucket. Then when I tell you, you expel everything from your bowels," Jackie explained.

Joe walked into the room and this point. He seemed very interested in the procedure.

Karen had never felt so humiliated in her life. However, even though using the bathroom in front of two people was disgusting her bowels were crying for release.

Jackie loosing the ropes and Karen squatted over the bucket. However, the butt plug prevented her from expelling anything. Jackie walked to Karen.

"Now when I pull out the butt plug does not release until I tell you or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand but please hurry," Karen cried.

Jackie pulled out the butt plug and Karen put her legs together to keep from releasing anything until she was given permission.

"Ok, you can release now," Jackie said.

Karen was read to release when she noticed Joe had a video camera and was taping the entire scene. Karen could not help it but expel everything including her own feces into the bucket.

"Yes, you are a disgusting bitch Karen," Jackie said and laughed.

Karen felt totally debased but could not believe she was also feeling excited by all the attention she was getting and the fact they were watching her.

Jackie grabbed the hose and turned the water back on.

"No, not again," Karen cried.

"Oh we have to clean you good," Jackie said.

Jackie repeated the ritual five more times until the water that flowed out of Karen's butt was clear.

"Okay, your asshole is clean," Jackie said.

Jackie then inserted the hose into her pussy and Karen felt a rush of water into her womb.

"Owww!" she cried.

"We have to clean out everything," Jackie explained.

Jackie went through this procedure several times until she was satisfied. Joe caught all of it on tape. "Ok, I think that will do it," Jackie said. "We will untie you and leave you alone for a while. There is a bathroom over there and I want you to take a shower. There is also makeup, hairdryer, and hair styling equipment so when we return I expect you to look very sexy. Do you understand?"

"Yes", Karen responded still shaken from her cleaning experience.

"We will give you a couple of hours to prepare yourself. By the way if all of this has turned you on you are strictly forbidden to satisfy yourself in anyway. As a precaution we will leave the video camera turned on and you better not hide from because we will be checking it. Do you understand?" Jackie asked as she untied the rope and allowed Karen's hand to be released.

"Yes, I understand. What are you going to do with me?" Karen asked.

"You will find out and you will like it or not, it does not matter which," Jackie said. She and Joe laughed at their little joke and left the room leaving Karen alone.

Karen sat on a bench and rubbed her tired hands wondering what was going to be next. She could not believe that this thought was creating a stirring between her legs and she had to restrain herself from touching the scared spot between her legs. She looked up at the camera and decided it was time to take a shower.

She showered and dried off. She then dried her hair and put on the make-up that was provided. There were no clothes so she remained naked waiting for Jackie and Joe to return.

Karen guessed it was evening since she had no way of knowing exactly what time it was. She heard the door opened and watched as Jackie entered the room. Jackie was now dress in a very short skirt and blouse that did little to hide her breasts. She had on black heals and looked like a classy whore.

"Ok, let me check you out," Jack said. She walked over to Karen and motioned for her to stand up. Jackie checked her make-up, looked at her hair, pulled her butt cheeks apart and pressed on her asshole, then came around front.

"Spread your legs," she ordered. Karen complied and she felt the soft touch of Jackie's fingers spread her pussy lips.

"Very nice, you have done well," Jackie said smiling.

"You are invited to a party tonight. You are going to be the slut whore of the evening. You will do everything I tell you and anything anyone else tells you to do. Do you understand?"

"What will I have to do?" Karen gasped. "That is not the answer I want," Jackie said and gave Karen a rather hard slap on the ass.

"Ouch!" Karen exclaimed.

"Answer my question."

"Yes, I understand I will do whatever they want," Karen whimpered.

"Good, just make sure you do because if you don't there will be punishment," Jackie said with a sneer.

"And I get to do it," Jackie said and laughed. It was a wicked laugh.

Andy5v
Andy5v
381 Followers
12