The Transformation of Paul Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald sought out my other nipple and stood in front of me, pulling them both out together.

"I could do something about these, if you want".

"You can?"

"Would you like me to make them bigger for you?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Right them" he said "let's get dressed and do some shopping".

I went to undo my bra.

"Yes, take that off but leave everything else on under your clothes," he said, "you'll be amazed how sexy it can be walking around with only you, well and me too, knowing what you have got on underneath your normal clothes."

"Are you hungry?" he asked as he, got dressed.

I admitted I was. "Yes, starving".

"Ok, you finish up and come down when you're ready. I'll go and make us something to keep our strength up". He winked conspiratorially.

"Your adventure has only just begun," he said.

And in my heart, I knew he was right.

12