The Transformation of Paul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The speed of his climax took me by surprise.

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming...."

He thrust once more into me and then I felt his semen rush up his shaft and pulse into my mouth. I greedily swallowed my second load of the day and sucked hard as he continued to pump long thick jets of cum into the back of my throat. I kept him in my mouth, savouring the taste and texture of him, bathing his softening cock with my saliva until it was thoroughly clean. At last I let him slip out of my mouth and then I pulled his clothes back up and fastened his trousers.

I stood back up, using his body to help get my balance on the high heels.

His eyes looked dreamy and I knew that I had pleased him. It felt good and it felt absolutely right. I put my arms around him and he hugged me back. I knew that this man was mine and that I was his. I thought perhaps that this might be like falling in love.

"We'd better get dinner," he said finally. "Charles will be here soon".

He helped me negotiate the stairs in my new shoes and leaving me tottering up and down the hallway in an effort to master the heels, he set off to the kitchen to serve up the dinner.

I could still taste his maleness on my tongue and my cock was wallowing fatly inside my panties. I wondered what Charles would be like and my thoughts turned to the possibilities for the night ahead.

12