The Transformation of Paul Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now had total access to Gerald's cock and proceeded to suck as well as my limited experience would allow. As I sucked, Charles' obscenely large cock was thrusting into Gerald only inches from my face. I could see that the tightness of Gerald's ring was squeezing the blood from Charles' shaft and I could only imagine how fabulously tight his asshole must feel.

I became aware that Gerald's breathing was becoming rapid and I could feel his balls tightening. This spurred both Charles and I into greater efforts and we both started to move faster.

Suddenly, Gerald's whole body went rigid and intermingled with Charles' grunting and the slap of wet flesh on wet flesh, I heard him shout out in a strangulated cry of ecstasy. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth and the first jet of semen rushed out onto my tongue. Again and again, the spasms wracked his body and each new one brought a fresh torrent of hot, thick cum onto my tongue. I swallowed gratefully while he pumped and pumped and when he had nothing left to give me, I continued to tease the last dying throes of his climax from him.

We rested again to get our breath back and I realised that like me, Charles had yet to cum. His cock was still huge and throbbing and mine was almost painfully heavy with unspent passion. He was lying on his back and I reached out to stroke his cock. It was gooey with lube and precum and felt hotter and harder than ever. I leant over him and taking the jar of lubricant from the bedside table, I coated his shaft with a liberal handful of the slippery gel. As I knelt on the bed beside him, I took his cock in my hand and slowly worked the glistening semi-liquid onto his shaft. I gazed into his dark blue eyes and watched as the tip of the tongue that had so forcefully ravaged my mouth, snaked out and moistened his thick lips.

His nipples looked swollen and where I had chewed on one of them, I could see the darker indentations and bruising of my teeth. I ran my hand over my own chest and pulled at my tits. They were sore in a nice way and as I twisted them, fresh waves of pleasure tingled at my cockhead. Without breaking eye contact with him, I swung one of my legs over his hips and straddled him.

I reached behind me and guided the swollen head of his monster cock to my rear hole. At first, I simply pressed down on it slightly and then rising up, rubbed it up and down over my pucker. Every little while I would press down again and the combination of massaging my hole with his cockhead and pushing down a little at a time, started to take effect. Charles was looking into my eyes, his face a curious mixture of shock and anticipation at what I was attempting.

Gerald had started to recover and moving over the bed towards us he knelt by my side.

"Don't hurt yourself," he said. His voice was full of concern.

I shook my head but said nothing. I was too busy concentrating on my task.

Charles was staring into my eyes almost willing me on and I could clearly see that he was becoming more and more aroused.

"Keep still," I said to him. "Let me do all the moving, OK?"

He nodded but despite what I'd said, I could feel tiny thrusts of his cock as I rubbed it back and forth across my hole.

Even though Gerald had stretched me earlier, I knew that I wasn't really big enough to take Charles' cock. I was determined to give it my best shot and I realised that above all I wanted Gerald to be proud of me. I kept on pushing myself down on Charles' bell end and it felt as though I was splitting in two. Each time I pressed down, it took my breath away but by now, I was so horny that I didn't care about the pain. I just wanted to feel that massive cock in me.

Gerald sensed that I was nearly there. I was grunting with the effort of lowering myself down and gasping as each time I was penetrated more and more.

"Come, on my darling," he said. "You can take it, I know you can take it. Let yourself open. Relax... that's right...let it happen....just sink down on it".

He started to stroke my hair as he encouraged me and began to nuzzle into my neck, licking softly under my ear and whispering.

"Just a bit more my little girl...take it slowly...let that sweet little ass of yours take it in...you can do it...go on....go on...."

The next time I pressed down, Gerald got hold of my hips and started to push.

"No!" I said.

"Yes, this time". He held me down, refusing to allow me to rise.

Charles added his encouragement.

"Oh yes, this time my little girly, this time."

Gerald waited till the next time I breathed out and pushed down hard. At the same time, Charles thrust upwards. My sphincter gave way and what felt like a tree trunk smashed up into my rectum.

I know I yelled and screamed. The pain was intense like someone had pushed a red-hot poker into my ass. I struggled to get off but with Gerald holding my hips and Charles pressing down on my stockinged thighs, it was impossible.

"Shush, there...it's ok, just try to relax. You will get used to it. I promise".

As if to reassure me, Gerald gave me a soft lingering kiss.

"You did want it," he reminded me.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip in an effort not to cry.

Charles was very gently moving his hips and despite the fact that my asshole felt as though it was irreparably torn apart, deep inside me I began to feel the stirrings of pleasure.

My cock had completely deflated and Gerald set about getting me hard again. His slim fingers gripped my shaft and the harder I became, the more I relaxed. Then Gerald turned his attention to my nipples and his skilled tongue quickly teased them back into hard points of lust. I was only mildly surprised to find that whilst Gerald had been sexing me up again, Charles had managed to get virtually all of his battering ram cock into me.

I started to move very slowly up and down and after a few strokes, the pain lessened. The feeling of fullness was impossible to describe and I felt that Charles was reaching into the very core of my being. He began to thrust up in time with my strokes and soon I was riding on his rigid pole, letting the smooth walls of my rectum massage and suck at his shaft. It began to feel really good and I started to move faster. I sat straight up on him and began to shunt my hips backwards and forwards in a sort of cinder-shifting movement.

Charles still had his eyes locked on mine but his mouth was gaping and his chest was heaving breathlessly.

"I want you to cum", I gasped. "I want you to cum now".

I started to really fuck myself on his cock.

"Please, Charles...cum now...please..."

I reached forward and grasped a nipple in each hand.

"Come on....fuck me...fill me...do it now..."

I twisted his nipples viciously.

"Now! Do it now!" I yelled at him.

His cock rammed up hard into my belly and suddenly he was cumming. His fat fingers dug painfully into my thighs and I could feel an incredible heat spreading through my bowels.

"Cum with me," he gasped.

I dropped my hand to my cock and wanked hard. The first spurt of jism arched out of me and splattered on his shoulder. Successive spurts covered his neck and his chest with thick ropes of my semen and each new spasm of the cock in my ass compelled me to ejaculate yet another gob of cream.

My climax over, I started to shake and Gerald helped me climb off Charles. I felt shattered. My tits and my ass throbbed, my jaw ached and I was drenched in sweat. He kissed me tenderly and cuddled me into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you," he said. "Sleep a little".

I didn't sleep but lay with my eyes closed listening while Charles got up and dressed. I heard Gerald let him out and come back upstairs. He climbed into bed and switched off the light and once again allowed me to cuddle up against him. I rested my head on his chest and then slowly I moved down to his cock. I took it into my mouth and suckled it gently until he was hard. Then I caressed it with my tongue and my lips in a slow expression of my love for him.

Gerald's hands stroked my hair as with infinite care, I bathed his maleness with my tongue and worshipped him with my mouth. Only a small gasp escaped his lips when he came and I let his precious cum pump warmly onto my tongue before swallowing it and falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

12