The Transformation of Sofia Ch. 01

Story Info
Something is Different.
3.3k words
4.09
70.1k
32

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, new to the site but not new to writing. I hope you enjoy the first installment of this multi-part piece.

*****

Something is Different

It wasn't that Sofia couldn't remember anything about the day, she could, she just couldn't place every moment, and how things transpired. She knew she left her office job at the usual time, but didn't actually remember being at work, at all. She knew she drove home the usual way, but then she didn't remember where she left her car, because it wasn't outside the apartment. She had lost a significant part of the day, and there was no explanation for it.

Sofia was a lovely girl by anyone's estimation. She was beautiful to look at with long blonde locks that wrapped around her waist, a fantastic figure that most men just ogled over, and she was reasonably bright. Her 4.0 GPA was what got her the job at the law firm where she slaved as a paralegal, for one of the most evil men on the planet, Mr. Graves. He was a high power attorney and a partner in the firm. Sofia knew that if she could work for him, and succeed, it would be a real feather in her cap.

Outside of work she was a real social butterfly, with lots of friends, and a lot of admirers, some appreciated and others not so welcome. She loved to go clubbing, and dancing, but was always the first one to leave, never wanted to get too drunk or make a fool of herself as so many of friends had. She was quite athletic as well, with a great many activities she enjoyed. She loved to run, and swim and she enjoyed skiing and ice skating in the winter. Seattle was only a short distance away from some of the best skiing in the world and she prided herself in her abilities on the slopes.

Sofia grew up in a very wealthy family, but had quickly tired of the family business early on. Things were not always on the up and up there, and she thought she might get entangled in that web. She left home at the early age of seventeen, not letting anyone in her family know she was leaving. She managed to hop a plane with what money she took from the safe and passport in hand, she fled to America the land of opportunity. No one in Milan knew where she had gone, and after a while she read that they assumed she had been kidnapped, or worse murdered. With the business her family was in it would not have been unusual for someone to disappear. Her cousin had been murdered the year before, his body washed up on the shores of the Aegean. It had been five years and she presumed that all ties had been cut, and she was safe from that situation.

Today remained a mystery though, Sofia was in a haze and not feeling all that well. She had to figure out where her car was, that was priority number one. She could get along knowing that something happened to mess her up, but without her car she would be unable to get anywhere, including to work. She grabbed her keys off the counter, and headed out to find it. Sofia walked around several blocks close to her apartment but to no avail, the car was not there. She wondered if it had been stolen, or even taken from her, like a car jacking or something. Maybe that is what happened, and maybe that is why she in such a state. Sofia walked back to her apartment dejected, having lost her freedom, her mobility. Upon arriving at home, she called the police and reported the car stolen. She would have to rely on public transportation to get to work until this could be resolved.

"God damn it!" she was almost in tears "what the hell happened today?" she slouched back on the sofa in her living room and sulked. "A shower" perhaps a shower would help her return from this delirium she found herself in. She moved back into her bedroom, threw her work clothes on the bed and padded naked into the bathroom. She immediately started to feel better as soon as the warm cascading jet from the shower head sprayed across her body. She put her head under, allowing the water to run through her hair, drooling off the tips. She closed her eyes and absorbed the warmth and refreshing drumming of the water on her skin. Without even realizing what she was doing Sofia laid down in the tub. The water cascading down on her was now pelting her body, and in particular her sex. She felt the sting of the drops as they fell from what seemed so far above. Every few seconds a drop would hit directly on her clitoris and she would spasm with pleasure as it did. Suddenly her hand was parting her folds and rubbing her button vigorously. She felt dirty, but at the same time something was driving her to do this, some deeper force. Between the water droplets striking her and the furious manipulations with her hand, Sofia came hard and long, moaning so loudly that her conscious self was worried that the neighbors may hear her throws of ecstasy. She wanted to get up and turn off the shower but her hand was still working between her legs almost without prompting from her brain. "What the hell is going...on" she felt on the verge of another monster orgasm as her hips bucked upwards lifting her tight buttocks off the floor of the tub. Her hand was a blur as it crazily vibrated her clit to the most incredible orgasm of her life. Finally Sofia collapsed in a writhing heap on the floor of the tub, the shower still flowing down onto her exhausted body.

"What the hell was that!?" Sofia verbally asked herself as she reached up wearily to shut off the water. Slowly pulling her luscious frame out of the tub, she practically rolled onto the floor next to the toilet. "My God." She whispered "that was intense." As she lay there facing the toilet her eyes were drawn to a spot of dirt on the side of the bowl. Without thinking as she was rising she stuck out her tongue and licked away the dirt that clung to the white porcelain. "What the fuck!!" she yelled and immediately began spitting into the sink, grabbing her toothbrush. She madly brushed, trying to get whatever that goo was out of her mouth. "ohhh, yuck!" she spit and something green and brown slid out with the toothpaste. She ran into her bedroom still soaking wet and collapsed on the bed weeping.

Something was changing inside Sofia, something very different was making her the way she was today. Certainly she had masturbated before, but never like that, never so wantonly. And the toilet thing, what the hell was that all about. Where the hell was her car? Why was all this happening to her. All these thoughts tormented her as she drifted off to sleep, naked and damp on her bedspread. Her dreams were tortured and nightmarish and so vivid, almost real. She found herself naked and on all fours, it was raining, but not a cold rain. She crawled on the grassy ground, her vision limited to what was directly in front of her. She crawled, but it didn't feel like crawling, more like walking. The ground beneath her became softer and muddier, until she was in deep mud that touched her belly. Suddenly she was rolling in it, covering her body in the soft smelly mud. She was enjoying this, and yet she was horrified that she was.

Sofia awakened with a start and yet she was not in her bed. Her eyes were cloudy still but all of a sudden she knew exactly where she was. She was on all fours in the back yard of the apartment building and she was naked! How the hell did she get down here? "I must be losing my mind" she whispered. Quickly she scurried around the side of the building and into the lobby. "It's still dark, maybe no one has seen me" she thought as she dashed for the stairs, not wanting the uncertainty of the elevator. Four flights up she reached her level and after looking through the small window, she exited the stairwell and slithered down the hallway to her door. "Fuck!!" she was locked out. She tried the door four or five times not believing her predicament. Her door must have closed when she left and now she was naked in the hallway. Not only was she naked, but she was filthy she now realized. She was covered in dirt and mud, she must have been rolling on the ground out there. What was she going to do now? She slid down the wall with her face in her hands, until her tight little buttocks hit the tiled floor with a splat.

"Well, I can't just sit here!" she rationalized after a few minutes of self absorbed pity. Her mind started working, maybe for the first time in a while she jested in her head. She slipped back down the stairs to the basement and looked through the empty storage compartments for anything she could cover herself with. The only thing she found there was an empty garbage can bag. "Well" she mused "beggars cant be choosers" and she almost laughed. She ripped a holed in the top of the bag and two in the corners and made a makeshift poncho. At least she wasn't completely naked now. She kept searching and wondered what time it was. Would it be morning soon, would this horrible nightmare ever end. Sofia made her way to the laundry, but there was nothing there save for an old ratty towel hanging over the side of the stationary tubs. "Hey at least I can clean up" she said as she shed the garbage bag and climbed into one of the tubs. The pipes shook as she turned on the water which was ice cold to start but quickly warmed to being almost too hot. Quickly she ran her hands over her skin removing the mud and filth that clung to her body. She got out of the tub and used the old towel to dry herself. It was badly mildewed and left a stale odor on her skin as she dried. Just as she reached down to grab the garbage bag she saw a pair of boots in front of her. She stood up with a start and there was Mr. Gabon, the super.

"Miss Fazio??" exclaimed Mr. Gabon. Sofia stood in shock, making no effort to hide her nakedness from the ogling superintendent. All of a sudden she realized this and quickly grabbed the bag and held it over her front.

"Oh Mr Gabon, I am so sorry!" but secretly she was aroused by the notion of this older man, probably pushing seventy, getting such an ample view of her luscious body. "I locked myself out of my apartment...naked." she blushed.

"Oh Miss Fazio, let me help you." He removed his shirt and wrapped it around her naked shivering body. "Why were out of your apartment with nothing on Sofia?" He sounded genuinely concerned.

"I think I was sleep walking." She saw no reason to lie about it, that's what it was.

"So why were you washing yourself in the tubs?" more playfully. "Did you get dirty?"

"Oh... Mr. Gabon," she hesitated not sure if she wanted to share this part of the ordeal." I was outside on the ground when I woke up."

"Oh my goodness, you poor girl!" he consoled "I hope no one saw you."

"Only you Mr Gabon, only you." With his arm around her he escorted her into the elevator and up to her apartment where he unlocked her door with his master key.

"Oh your shirt." Without thinking Sofia slipped off the shirt Mr. Gabon had so graciously lent her and handed it back to him. She stood naked before him once again and it took a few moments before the old man's eyes averted and then down to her feet.

"Please Ms Fazio." He was almost in tears. "I'm an old man, but may I hold you."

Sofia felt something inside her drive her forward and wrap her arms around the man as his did the same to her, his hands coming to rest on her waist. Slowly they migrated to her buttocks. After a few moments, Sofia reached for his right hand and guided it up under her breast so he cupped it in his hand. Unconsciously she reached for his other hand and placed it on her mound, his fingers entwined in her hair. Just as his middle finger began to caress her folds she shot back. "Oh my God!" Once again her body had betrayed her as it afforded this old but pleasant man, a glimpse into her depraved little nightmare. "I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me." Sofia was insane with her actions, what was she thinking.

"Oh Ms Fazio, you are the most beautiful creature these eyes have ever seen, and you have given me such a gift. I never thought I would ever be able to touch a woman so lovely as you, and so intimately. Thank you Sofia, you are a goddess." And with that the old gentleman turned and made his way back to the elevator and his world.

Mr. Gabon's words haunted Sofia as she rested still naked on her sofa. "Goddess" she thought and chuckled inwardly. She had always underestimated her beauty. Was it so awful that she had given this man such a thrill. Even in her right mind it didn't seem so terrible a thing, almost charitable. She suddenly smelled the awful stench of the mildew towel she had dried her self with and quickly made her way back to her bathroom to shower once again. She guarded herself from touching anything "down there" to avoid any further incident tonight.

It was already five am and she would normally be getting up for work, but she felt so drained, so out of it. She thought about calling in sick, but knew that she had several depositions to complete for Mr. Graves. This and she would have to take the bus to work, something she had never done, and wasn't even sure how to do. Having already showered, she began her day. She sat naked on her vanity bench applying her normally conservative makeup after having brushed out her hair and tying it back into a large blonde ponytail. Today, her makeup was little more garish for some reason but she hadn't noticed. Her face was a little paler with cover, and her eyes darker and more seductive. As she applied her lipstick it was a bolder tone than she usually wore, a blood red crimson color that stood out vividly from her pale skin. As she dressed she put on her panties and bra and not the conservative white that she always wore, but black lace that she reserved for special dates with her gentleman friends. Sofia was quite unconscious as she slipped the pleated mid thigh skirt over her naked legs, completely forgetting her hose. The white blouse she slipped on was lovely, but her black bra was quite visible underneath in the right light, she didn't seem to notice. Something didn't seem right as she slipped her heels on over her bare feet, but it quickly slipped by as she headed to the kitchen to finish her third cup of coffee. It was eight am and she had to get moving here, she ran to the door grabbing her keys on the way, and slipping on her gray blazer. She checked herself in the mirror quickly and realized how slutty she looked.

"Holy shit!" she suddenly realized that she had made herself up like she was going clubbing, not for work. She though about starting over but it was too late and she dashed out the door and down the elevator and started looking for the nearest bus stop. Two blocks down she saw the metro sign on the corner and stood with the rest of the people there. Most were pretty normal folks, but there was a young man that was probably eighteen or nineteen that kept eyeing her as she stood, her naked legs so exposed in her short skirt. "Downtown" the sign on the front of the bus said and people began to file onto the bus. She noticed all of them used coins so she began fishing through her handbag for some, but only was able to find $1.25 and the fare was $1.50. "I'm sorry but I can only find $1.25 can you break a dollar?"

"Exact change!" barked the driver as he pointed to the sign on the meter. A hand reached around her and put another quarter in her hand and quickly deposited the money into the meter. She turned around to see the young man, smirking at her.

"Thank you." Sofia smiled and nodded to the young man.

She made her way to the back of the bus as there were no other seats available and sat in an empty seat just in front of the rear bench.

"Slide over." The young man was there urging her to move to the window so he could sit next to her. He did lend her the money to ride so she felt obliged to comply. "You don't ride the bus much do you?" he said looking at her legs as she tried to pull down her skirt as much as it would allow.

"My car was stolen, so no." Sofia was blunt but not rude.

"So...what do I get for a quarter." Sofia's eyes bugged out of her head as the question slammed into her brain.

"What?" She was trying to look shocked, but it came across as meek. Without thinking Sofia opened her legs slightly and let go of the hem of her skirt, which allowed it spring up higher than it normally would ride. Inside she was screaming, but some other force was at work here. The guy let his right hand rest on her thigh just above her knee and she let out an almost imperceptible sigh.

"Your skin is so soft babe, you must shave your legs all the time." He let his hand ride slowly up until it was just under her skirt. Sofia spread her legs even more encouraging the young man to explore further. The invitation was made and he did not hesitate. As the hand moved quickly to the crotch of her panties he discovered they were wet with her juices. He rubbed the thin fabric that concealed her sex and then boldly slipped his fingers into her hair and directly to her clit. "Your legs are so smooth, but you have a hairy cunt." He pulled his hands away and laid them back in his lap, confident he had extracted his 25 cents worth of payment. He then brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled her scent, wrinkling his nose as if she smelled bad.

"Sorry" Sofia whispered almost unheard, but he heard it. Why the hell was she apologizing. This guy just took complete advantage of her, and she was apologizing for having a full bush and a smelly cunt. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped. As the bus came to a stop the man got up and started to move to leave, but at the last moment turned to look over his shoulder.

"Slut!" She was shocked at the volume of his word, everyone on the bus heard it, and turned to look at her as she sat blushing and shocked. She looked out the window as if she could just ignore the cold stares she was getting but then looked back into the faces now glaring at her. She knew what they thought of her, and they were right. She was a slut. Eventually the faces turned away and the ride continued to downtown and her job.