The Transformation of Sofia Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing Herself.
3.8k words
4.13
29.8k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia finally arrived at work after an arduous ride on the bus downtown. It was a short walk from the bus stop to the law office where she worked. She tried and tried to get the image of the young man on the bus out of her head. The way he handled her and insulted her as he left, was still weighing heavily upon her. She caught a glimpse of herself as she walked by the tall ceiling to floor mirrors in the lobby.

"God, I look like a tart." She whispered as she waited for the elevator to take her to the tenth floor, and Mr. Graves' office. She couldn't understand what had overcome her, dressing the way she did today. There was nothing to be done about it now, she would just have to ride it out, and hope that no one really noticed.

"Ms. Fazio!" Mr. Graves had the reputation of a bulldog in the office and in the courtroom. He was tall and heavyset and carried himself like a Mack truck when he moved around. A stack of files were slammed down on Sofia's desk as Mr. Graves stood towering over her. "These depositions have to be proofed, retyped and on my desk by eight o'clock tomorrow morning. If that means you have to stay here all night to complete them, so be it!" Sofia held her breath as he stood not inches from her, waiting for him to leave, but he didn't. "What are you wearing Ms. Fazio?"

Not knowing how to respond. "Ummm...clothes." She replied meekly, practically whispering.

"I'll have you know that this is a respectable law firm and I expect my employees to dress accordingly." Mr. Graves swung around to face her over the top of her desk. "However much I personally like the look," he chuckled "It's just not appropriate." He stomped back to his office, leaving Sofia cowering in her chair.

"Holy shit!" she said under her breath. "at least he likes the way I look." She went about her job, proof reading the depositions for tomorrow's court appearances. Her job was pretty hum drum for the most part, except for the days she was allowed to accompany her boss into the courtroom. Today was no different, file after file was proofed and corrected until there was a stack of them to be retyped. Some of the more senior paralegals had secretaries to do their typing. Sofia would need to do all of this on her own.

The day went on and the pile of files got smaller and smaller. Frequent trips to the copier to collect the finished work found more and more people staring at her and making comments to each other under their breath. She knew how revealing her clothing was, but she didn't realize it would cause this much of a stir. As five o'clock came and went,she still had one more file to complete. People were filing out of the office around her desk and making their way home. As she was typing, she noticed a small red dot flashing in the corner of the screen that she had never seen before.

"Sofia? Are you asleep?" A soft female voice chimed from over her shoulder. Sofia jumped as if startled and stood straight up in her chair.

"No Ms. Campbell." Sofia started. "I just phased out for a minute." Ms. Campbell was the office manager, and although Sofia and Ms. Campbell were on the same level in pay grade, reality was much different. Ms. Campbell had been with the firm for nearly two decades, and garnered a lot of respect in the firm.

"Sofia...you have been staring at that computer screen for nearly a half hour, I've been watching." She crossed her arms in front of her angrily and then tapped on the desk. "What do you think your wearing today anyway?" She chided "This isn't high school you know Sofia, you can't just wear anything your little heart desires." She walked back to the door to leave the office "I've got my eye on you Ms. Fazio."

"Fuck!" Sofia was so pissed at herself. Why did she do this, and what was with the lost time again. She quickly finished her work and made her way to the garage level of the building. "What the hell am I thinking." She said, with a disgusted tone in her voice. She didn't have a car, at least not anymore. As she turned to walk back up to the street she was shocked. There, right where she had parked it the day before was her car. She ran over to it and checked to make sure her key fit, and it did. Sofia dropped into the driver's seat and wrapped her arms around the steering wheel. "Oh, baby, what the fuck is going on." She sat and wept for a moment, half in fear and half in gladness that she had her car back.

The entire ride home was a blur. How the hell did she get home yesterday. What was with all the strange things happening to her. The masturbation in the shower, the dream,the reality of finding herself naked outside, and then the strange encounter with Mr. Gabon. As she drove closer to her apartment, things began to get fuzzy and by the time she pulled into the parking lot, she could barely think. "Okay, I just need to make it to my apartment." But the ground was tipping from side to side as she approached the door. The elevator was right there, she pushed the button and everything went black.

It was cold, her skin was wet and she was naked again. The familiar feel of grass under her, as she crawled forward without purpose. Suddenly she felt extremely aroused, and rolled onto her back, her fingers finding her pussy wet and wanton. She masturbated as the rain beaded off her skin and rolled into the grass all around her. Just as she thought she might orgasm, she felt like she was being dragged over the ground. Her hair was pulled taught above her head and the ground was no longer grass but thick, stinking mud. She felt her face go under, and then pop back up as her body was dragged by her hair. She tried to reach around to grab it and felt like it was going to be ripped from her scalp, but her arms did not respond. She kicked with her legs, but they just flailed in the air. Denied the orgasm she was so close to achieving, she was still aroused. Aroused but terrified.

"Ohhhhh, yessss, ohhhhh, My God!" Sofia was awakened by a fall from her sofa as her mouth knocked against the leg of the coffee table at its base. Still dazed and now in pain Sofia stood, wobbling and weak and quickly made her way to the bathroom to assess the damage. Her lower lip was bleeding but all her teeth were still there. "Oh, thank God." She had a beautiful smile and took impeccable care of her teeth. Knocking one out or breaking one would have destroyed her. She plopped down onto the toilet and began crying in earnest. She tried to remember anything about how she got into her apartment or how she even got home. There was nothing. She remembered being scolded by Ms.Campbell, and that is was it. She was so upset that she didn't even realize that she was completely naked until just then. "How did my clothes get off?" She started pacing in her bedroom, holding a piece of toilet paper to her lip which had stopped bleeding.

"Where are my clothes?" she yelled. She looked and looked, but found nothing, not a stitch. She was frantic, but then a horrible thought came into her mind. She unbolted the door to her apartment, and looked into the hallway. Hiding her nakedness with the door she saw her clothes, scattered down the hallway, leading to the elevator. Her clothes, but only her bra and panties.

She quickly threw on a robe and grabbed her keys. Hurriedly, she tucked the bra and panties into her robe, making sure no one was looking. She pressed the elevator button and as the doors opened, her skirt and blouse were kicked into the corner. She grabbed them before the door closed and ran back to her room, unlocking the door and dashing inside. Her shoes, someone must have grabbed them. They were nice, but not crazy nice. Once again Sofia found herself in tears as she realized that she must have stripped, or have been stripped on the way to her apartment. How many people witnessed this spectacle. It couldn't have been that late, she glanced over at the stove and it was only nine o'clock. Surely someone must have seen her.

She sat on the bed and threw her clothes into the corner, but instead of feeling angry she felt aroused. It came on her the same way it did in the dream. Sofia stood and shed the robe she was wearing and started to masturbate. Her blonde silky hairs mingled with her juices as she worked. Without even knowing, she found her self in the bathroom, spread legged on the toilet. She sat directly on the cold porcelain, the seat up and behind her. Without thinking she grabbed a pair of scissors from the shelf and began shearing off her silken bush. Playing with her clit she then snipped a bit more. She trimmed the hair until only thin stubble remained of her once proud triangle of fleece. She smiled, but then realized what she had done.

"Ohhh, why did I do that?" She thought back to comments made by the guy on the bus, saying that she had a "hairy cunt". She continued to play with herself, without the impingement of her pussy silk, but it wasn't enough. She reached into the shower and grabbed a razor off the edge and began stroking her sex with it. She watched as the hair floated softly into the bowl of the toilet, to join the longer strands. She continued to play with herself, in between the denuding strokes of the razor, until she had removed every trace of hair from her pussy. Unconsciously her hand reached behind her and flushed the toilet and she watched as her bush circle and then disappear down the hole with a glug glug glug.

She continued to play with her clit and started to feel an orgasm coming on. Dipping her fingers into her cunt she fucked herself with them, only to bring them to her mouth and suck off the juice. She tasted her sex, so she continued this until she heaved and her slick buttocks slid off the bare porcelain and onto the floor. Rolling back with her fingers still working her now bald cunt, she routed wantonly with her mouth until she found the base of the toilet. Her long pink tongue licked and poked at the space where the toilet met the tiled floor. As the salty flavor of dried piss and dirt coated her now flopping mouth worm she came closer and closer to the end. Sofia was desperate.

Panting like an animal, she rose to her knees. With the open toilet now between her legs and her fingers furiously working her cunt, she slammed her head into the water, hitting it on the sides of the bowl. For a moment, she felt dizzy but then like a hurricane her desire overcame her and she once again began to vigorously masturbate. She could feel the toilet water soaking into her hair as she came closer and closer. Just as she reached the edge, her left hand reached up and flushed the toilet. She shuddered uncontrollably as the water rose and enveloped her face. She could feel it swirling around as her cunt spasmed in an unending orgasm that seemed to last forever.

Sofia knelt there limp for a long time, passing in and out of consciousness. A soft but incredible buzzing was running over her skin like little electric shocks. Slowly, after what may have been an hour Sofia awoke and was confused about where she was. Her body was totally spent, and she could barely move. All around her was white, and her head was cold, and wet.. She could tell she was kneeling and attempted to sit up, but something was holding her down. Each time she tried she failed and realized that her hair was caught on something. She went to reach for it but her hands hit something cold and smooth. It was all around her head. Only then did Sofia realize her predicament.

"Holy Fuck!!" What the..." She began to smell the stench of stale piss that emanated from under the rim of the bowl, as she struggled to free her hair. She had flushed her hair down the toilet, and it was stuck like a plug in a drain. The more she pulled the more futile were her efforts to free her luscious blonde tresses from the evil toilet. Suddenly she stopped fighting and began to sob. "What...is...happening...to..me?" she moaned in between her sobs. She placed her hands on either side of the toilet and as they came to rest, there was something metal. She grabbed at it, and knew that they were the scissors that she had used to trim off her bush, something she only vaguely remembered doing.

"I'm not cutting my hair off!" She yelled, surprised at the volume inside the bowl. She pulled again, this time pushing on the floor with her hands. She thought she felt her hair move, but it also felt like it would be ripped from her head. After trying over and over, she sadly grabbed the scissors with the intention of cutting her hair. She tried to work them into the bowl around her head but could not do it. The only way she was going to be able to cut it was at the scalp, a piece at a time.

"Noooooo!!" She yelled. Making a final effort to remove her hair from this horror, she reached in with both hands and grasped the thick twisted rope. She placed her feet against the wall behind the toilet and heaved. Suddenly the hair came loose, causing Sofia to fly back into the tub and fall backwards into it. So relieved to be free from her toilet prison was she, that she didn't even notice the state of her hair. "Oh thank God!...Oh thank you, thank you, thank you.!" She shouted as she pulled herself up and out of the tub. Her naked form looked pale and blotchy from the fright and shock of the experience. As Sofia stood she looked down at her hair and then quickly over to the mirror. All her hair below her chin was covered in a black-green slime.

"Oh man, what is that now!" She quickly ran the shower and got in to rinse whatever the goop was that clung to her hair. She shampooed and rinsed and shampooed and rinsed until she ran out of hot water. From the darkness of the shower it looked like she had removed whatever it was. She got out and went back to the mirror only to see in her horror that her formerly blonde hair was now green. Something snapped a little in Sofia at that point and a little giggle escaped from her lips. "So I have green hair." She mused and went to lie down on her bed, exhausted. Sleep quickly came over her, as she laid there naked and exposed.

Sofia slept without dreaming that night, as if her body knew it could take no more. The light filtered in through the blinds as it hit her eyes awakening her. "Oh...God, what a nightmare." She whispered as she got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She rarely turned on the light when she was just peeing, so she sat and allowed the yellow stream to dribble into the toilet. "Wow, I'm really sore." She rubbed her shoulders and arms. Grabbing a wad of paper and wiping herself, her hand brushed against her newly shaved cunt. Everything came rushing back to her and she realized that this had not all been a nightmare.

She quickly flicked on the light to reveal her aldness, and then quickly she shot up and saw in the mirror that her hair was ruined. Not only was it green but it had started to break off in long strands. She brushed it and to her complete horror more hair broke away, almost like an acid had eaten it. She began to cry as she saw her once glorious mane was now a ragged green mess. She looked down at the scissors that lay on the floor next to the toilet bowl and slowly reached down for them. "Well, I can't go anywhere looking like this, shit!"

Sofia brought the scissors up to her hair just above the green line and opened the blades. She brought them back so they were around her locks, and closed them. Two feet of greenish blonde hair floated to the bathroom floor. "Oh please, not my hair." She wept but the process was begun and there was no turning back. She slowly moved the scissors back into her hair, cutting mercilessly, exposing her long slender neck. She cut as far back as she could see and then began on the other side, trying to make sure it was even. Now the floor around her feet was a mass of hair, her toes disappearing into it. Sofia padded into the bedroom and grabbed her hand mirror so she could see to cut the back, her new bobbed hair flitting over her cheeks as she bent to pick it up. She tried to hold the mirror so she could see, but then turned and used the hand mirror to look into the larger one.

Her heart sank as she saw that the green line of damaged hair was much higher in the back than in the front. She should have been upset but for some reason the act of cutting off her hair had aroused her. The green in the back rose up to above her hairline, but Sofia did not realize that as she began to carefully cut away the damaged hair. She tried to cut only what was necessary and was doing a pretty good job she thought. By now her cunt was quite wet and she felt her heart pound harder with each strand of hair she cut. She began to realize just how much shorter the hair in back was, compared to that in the front. After she finished cutting the back she ran her hand over the jagged ends that cutting above the hairline had caused. For just a second she let her hand wander down to her cunt, her now hairless mound. She ran her fingers over its smoothness and sighed. Feeling the length of her hair in back, Sofia found that it was even with the top of her ears.

Without thinking she brought the scissors back to her hair in front and leveled them with the tops of her ears and cut. Not so carefully now Sofia cut back and over the tops of her ears to meet what she thought was the hair in back. Before she cut the other side she moaned and wiggled her clit with the other hand.

"Silly girl," she thought, "what are you doing to yourself?" She giggled childishly. Somewhere inside another voice was screaming like a mad woman, but it was so soft and so subdued. Quickly now she cut the other side short and above the other ear. She giggled and twisted her clit as she looked at the spectacle in the mirror, with wild eyes and an open mouth. Sofia looked out in horror, but was powerless to do any more than that as her mouth twisted up into an evil smile and placed the scissors tight against her scalp in front and closed them. Sofia watched in shock as her scalp became more and more barren. In the end all that remained was an uneven crop. This wasn't her, she thought, this has to be a dream. She felt her hands run over the unevenly cut head and was suddenly very awake.

Her scissors dropped to the floor, and she gasped in horror at the figure in the mirror. It wasn't a dream. She had really done this to herself. She could only think of the poor women she had seen films of so cruelly treated in the German concentration camps.

"I'm fucking mad! I must be losing my mind completely!" She was hysterical. "What the fuck am I going to do now!" She kept returning to the mirror in hopes that everything would be all right each time, but of course, it wasn't. As the hysteria began to roll back, Sofia realized that she had to leave for work, and soon.

"Who am I kidding!" she exclaimed. "There's no way, no fucking way!" She picked up her phone and dialed HR, telling them that she was ill, and wouldn't be in. "Okay, that's done." she hissed. "Now what?" She looked at herself in the mirror and stared. She had been so haphazard with the scissors that her scalp was nearly bald in some places. She shook her head in dismay and hung it like she was dead, slowly bringing back up, once again shocked to see herself. For a moment, and only a brief one, actually thought about killing herself. "No, not there, not by a long shot!" she yelled at herself.

Determined now she filled the bath with hot water and grabbed two fresh razors from below the sink. She lowered herself into the steaming water, almost cathartic now, as the heat sank into her body. She grabbed some soap and lathered her ruined hair and began the process of removing it all. The razor pulled at her scalp as it slid back from her forehead, quickly filling the blades with freshly shorn hair. For a while she stopped and cleaned the blade each time but then learned that if she moved it back and forth it cleaned itself and the process went much quicker. Slowly the water around her was covered with a film of freshly shorn hair like little golden needles. Going entirely by feel Sofia shaved her head, until her once glorious hair was completely gone. As she rinsed her head she thought that it felt like she never had hair there at all, so very smooth.

12