The Transformation of Sofia Ch. 03

Story Info
Disappearing.
2.8k words
4.4
22.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was buzzing on the table next to the bed, Sofia lifted her head off the bed and reached over to pick up phone. There were some messages on it from a few friends, two from work and one from a number she did not recognize. She raised her hand and ran it over her smooth scalp which almost burned with the tightness of her skin. Her cool hand felt good against its glassy baldness.

"Oh dear God" her face drawn into a pout, "what the hell do I do now" she asked herself as she got up and threw her robe over her shoulders. She looked at her phone, and just didn't want to talk to any of her friends right now, that was out. The messages from work she should listen to, but just couldn't deal with it right now. The unidentified message was weird and she was curious about it so she opened it and hit play...

"Sofia...Sofia...you have done so well." Her eyes were wide, who was this person? "I like the new look, hmmmm, but you missed some." Click...then silence, only Sofia sat staring at the floor on the edge of her bed for nearly an hour listening to that silence. Was it really silence? She couldn't move, she wanted to move, she fought against the steal vise that held her glued in that position. Finally she was able to move and promptly fell forward onto the floor, unable to stop herself. Her face smacked into the rug, her arms not working.

"Oh fucking hell!" She was bleeding again only from her nose as she slowly got things working and moved to the bathroom to grab some tissue. Sofia's nose was bleeding profusely as she held the tissue and tipped her head back. Why couldn't she stop her fall? It like her arms weren't even there. Finally after a short while the bleeding stopped but the bridge of her nose was quite swollen, maybe even broken. "Great!" she yelled at the grotesque creature in the mirror. She leaned in to look at her nose, her face just inches from the mirror.

"You missed some..." She heard the voice but it was not through her ears, but in her head. She leaned back from the mirror and then back in again, raising her eyebrows to see if her nose really was broken. She looked at the silvery white arches that hung gracefully over her eyes. They had been meticulously manicured and plucked, into perfect accents to her face. "You missed some..." the voice again as her hand reached for one of the razors in the tub. She brought the razor to her forehead and suddenly dropped it into the sink.

"Noooo!" Sofia ran from the bathroom and onto her bed, her robe falling off in between. "I'm really losing my mind, shit, I am..." She was panicked " Now I'm hearing voices!" She remembered in her Psych class talking about schizophrenics and how they heard voices telling them to do things. "Oh my God, I'm a schizo" She buried her head in her pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs until her throat began to hurt.

"Okay Sofia, let's get a grip here." She got up and began to think about getting out of this mess. One thing is for sure, she needed a wig desperately. She looked in her closet for a scarf that she could put over her head and checked her bank balance to see where she was there. "Okay, a little makeup and I could pass for normal." The scarf hid her baldness as she glared at herself in the bathroom mirror. Slowly she began to apply some cover and then eye shadow, carefully following under her brows. Reaching down to the sink, she picked up the razor and shaved off her left eyebrow. "What the..." She looked in shock at the bare skin now framing her eye. "Why can't I control these urges?" She was shaking as she began to remove her remaining brow.

"Why!" She ripped the scarf off her head and the almost alien face looked back in amusement, although she was anything but amused. She ran her fingers of her now hairless brows and then back over her glassy head, which reflected the light above the sink like a chrome bumper. "Holy shit!" She screamed "You missed some!" Stomping "Not any more fucker!" She yelled at the ceiling. Then a really creepy thought came over her. That message, how could he like her look. "Unless he can see me!" She began tearing around her apartment looking up and down, for a camera, anything. She reasoned that she hadn't been out of her bedroom or bathroom while all this was going on. "It must be in there." She tore into the bedroom and bathroom, making a terrific mess, but never found anything.

Sofia threw herself down on her sofa, replacing the scarf on her head. "Okay, lets do this." She looked on her phone for a wig store, but the closest one was at the mall, across town. Throwing her wallet and her keys into her purse, she made her way down to the street, intending to take the bus but then realizing that her car was in the parking lot. "Where the hell did that come from." She didn't remember driving it home the night before, so she thought it was still missing. She remembered the ride into work on the bus the day before and the humiliations she suffered at the hands of that young man. She unlocked the car and got in, and it seemed like she was just there not too long ago. She saw some strands of long blonde hair on the floor, and a tear crept into the corner of her eye.

The drive to mall was through the city, and she kept herself focused on what she was about to do. Anyone that saw her would simply think that she had cancer or something but she tried not to think about explaining anything to anyone. Sofia was just a couple of blocks from the mall when she heard the pop of a siren behind her and the lights were going too. She looked down at her speedometer and she was well under 30mph. She pulled over and parked and grabbed her wallet out of her purse, but the cop never came to the car. She looked behind her again and there was another cruiser, right next to the other.

"Get out of the car with your hands in front of you and lay down on the ground face down!" The megaphone screeched.

"What the hell?" Sofia was shocked and scared, but did as the cops demanded. The next thing she knew her hands were cuffed behind her back and she was hauled to feet by them, which really hurt. Then it hit her. She never told the police that the car wasn't stolen, they thought she was the car thief.

"Grab her purse Tom, its on the seat." The cop grabbed her bag and wallet and began thumbing through everything. During all the roughness, Sofia's scarf slipped off and started to blow away down the street. He held up the license to her totally hairless head. "Did the report say anything about the victim's purse being stolen?" The cop asked.

"Nope, just the car." The other cop held her arms firmly behind her.

"This is my car, I forgot to call and report that I got it back." Sofia sobbed.

"So you're saying this is your car?" The cop came closer. "What's your name?"

"Sofia Fazio." She stammered

"What's your address?"

"xxx East Street, apartment xxx." The officer went back to his car and did something with his computer and returned.

"Okay kid, what's your social security number."

"xxx-xxx-xxxx" she practically shouted. They must know it's her now.

"Here's my problem, you don't look anything like your picture here." Sofia bowed her head.

"I've been sick." She lied. The cop holding her arm grabbed the license and turned her around, comparing the two.

"I think it's her, right eye color and right height. I think she's telling the truth Tom" He leaned into the other cop. "Look give her a break man, she's got cancer or something." Tears started to roll down Sofia's cheek on cue with the cancer line.

"Look kid, you almost ended up downtown here. How did you get your car back?"

"My ex borrowed it and never told me." Another lie, but convincing. The cops removed the handcuffs from her and gave her back her stuff.

"Sorry about that kid, hey feel better Okay!" The one cop yelled as he was getting back in his car. In turn they each pulled around her and took off, leaving her shaking and overwhelmed in her car.

"Shit, my scarf!" but it was long gone. She was a block and a half from the mall and there was no way she was going all the way home. She pulled into the lot and parked. "Well, here goes." With more courage than she thought she had, she got out of the car and walked towards the entrance to the mall. Her head gleamed in the sunlight as she walked, finally reaching the doors and heading in.

It was a weekday so the mall wasn't too crowded and she looked on the mall map for the shop she wanted. Of course it was all the way at the other end. She thought about going back to her car and driving around, but that would have been silly. Think of all the people with cancer that do this all the time. She began walking and the stares were penetrating. Here was this beautiful girl with no hair, and they ALL stared. She started to feel like a circus freak. Only it didn't make her uncomfortable, it aroused her. A few times she caught herself running her hand over her bald head as she walked. Sofia could feel the moisture building up between her lips and she wound through the people that so rudely watched her pass, their gaze locked on her dome. Finally she came to the shop.

It was actually a hairdresser with a wig section, it turned out. As she stepped through the doors, a young lady rushed up to greet her.

"Hi, my name is Cindy, are you here for a wig?" Cindy was a slight girl and quite a bit shorter than Sofia. She had long red hair that fell to the middle of her waist.

"No, I thought I might get a haircut." Sofia jested, getting a rise of giggles from the salesgirl.

"At least you have a sense of humor about it..."

"Sofia."

"What a lovely name, I love that name." Cindy bubbled. "Well the wig section is in the back. Lets take you back there and get started shall we." Cindy actually grabbed her hand and led her to the back and into a small studio and closed the door. "There now we can have a little privacy." All around them were a variety of wigs, from long blonde to short brunette. "I need to get some measurements of your head so give me a moment here." Sofia felt Cindy's red locks caress her arm as she leaned in to measure her head, and a pang of jealousy flamed inside of Sofia.

"You have such beautiful hair Cindy." Cindy turned and looked straight at her eye to eye.

"Wanna know a secret?" Cindy tugged on the red tresses and they slid off the side of her head, revealing a pate every bit as bald as Sofia's. "Alopecia, I've had it most of my life, so I am in your corner sweetie!" She looked so different without her hair. So stark and so sexy. Did she really just think that? She could feel the moisture building in her cunt and Cindy played with her head. She wanted to do the same, but was afraid of the reaction. Suddenly, Sofia's hand was caressing the side of Cindy's head, her fingertips moving up and over the top in a smooth, sensual way. Cindy stopped measuring and looked straight at her and smiled. "I love it too baby, sometimes I cant figure out why I bother with the wig in the first place." Cindy laid her tape on the counter "If it wasn't for the stares..."

"Oh my God, I know. I feel like a freak show out there." Sofia smiled.

"You're brave for going out without it you know. If I were as beautiful as you are I wouldn't even bother with it."

"Well I think you're hot!" What the fuck did she just say? She couldn't even think where that came from. She was wet but now she was making passes at girls, and bald ones at that.

"Hmmmm...let's look at some wigs Okay?" Cindy gave her a long stare that she couldn't break from as they got up to look.

"Well, I used to be blonde, about your length, I mean your wig's length." There were a few up there so Cindy grabbed them down, still of the Styrofoam heads.

"Real or synthetic?"

"What's the difference?" Sofia asked

"Well firstly, the price." She held up this wig that could have been Sofia's hair before she ruined it. "A real hair wig in this length is going to run you close to $1000."

"Holy Shit!"

"Yeah." Cindy let her feel the hair. "The synthetics are about a quarter of the price but they are hot, and not easy to style, and they just don't bounce like the real ones do" Cindy held out the synthetic and there was no comparison, it was like plastic. Sofia reached over and slid the real hair wig onto her head and looked at herself in the mirror, and there she was, like nothing had happened. The eyebrows were a problem, but it was perfect. "Oh Sofia...that is definitely you." She slid in front of her and looked up into her eyes. Cindy reached up and slid the wig off.

"But I so love you like this." Her fingers slid against the glass smooth surface of Sofia's head and that was it. As their lips met it was like a flurry of current flowed through them. Desperate hands fumbled with buttons and zippers until they were rolling over each other on the floor in their underwear. Cindy held up a finger, stopping the action for moment while she locked the door. In that moment Sofia had a chance to realize what was happening, but before she could react, Cindy was back in her arms, their tongues intertwined their hands gliding over their smooth features. Cindy slid her hand inside of Sofia's panties and felt her hairless mound. "Ohhhh, fuck yeah!" She snaked down using her teeth to grip the elastic on Sofia's panties, breathing in her musty scent as they were pulled from her body. Sofia was in a space all her own as Cindy's tongue began exploring her juicy cunt.

Somewhere inside she knew this was not right, but her body owned her will. She was struggling to get Cindy's panties down her legs so she helped and in doing so swung her leg over Sofia so her hairless pussy was directly over her face. Cindy's pussy drooled into her mouth as she lifted her head to lick her. She could smell her fragrant anus as her nose pressed into it. Sofia was so close to orgasm that she began to shudder, and almost instinctively sucked hard so Cindy's clit elongated into her mouth. They came together in a controlled explosion.

Cindy rolled off of Sofia and they held each other on the floor of the wig studio, still in sixty nine, one still licking and kissing the other. Suddenly it became very evident to Sofia that she had sex with another woman. She was waiting for the repulsion, but it never happened. She genuinely enjoyed it. "For once, something I don't have to regret." She thought as she slowly gathered her clothing. Cindy, now standing over her, bent down and gave her a peck on the lips.

"That...was the best sex I've ever had." Cindy gushed "I have to admit, I've never been with a woman before." Sofia was shocked and happy.

"Neither have I." Both women, still naked stood looking at each other in awe. "I guess we're lesbians now!" Sofia chuckled, but something inside knew she wasn't kidding.

"It was like...karma, Sofia." Cindy said as she pulled her clothes on. "Something brought you here, brought us together." Sofia didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. The awful, horrible truth that she was a self-destructing time bomb.

"So, what about the wig?" Sofia still needed it. Even as much as the bald head thing was growing on her, she knew it wouldn't be a hit at work. Cindy sold her the real hair wig for cost and they exchanged numbers, but Sofia could only hope that they would ever have a chance to play again before something else happened to her.

To be continued in Part 4