The Transformation of Sofia Ch. 04

Story Info
The story takes an alarming turn.
3.4k words
4.55
23.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Escalation

Sofia was in a haze as she walked out of the hair salon sporting her new wig. She couldn't keep her mind off of the encounter she had just had with the sales person, Cindy. How could she have never had a thought in her life over another girl and then fall headlong over a bald girl in mall. Not only to have fallen for her but made passionate love to her as well. Everything was all amuck as she strolled towards the other end of the mall and her car.

One thing she enjoyed was the lack of stares. No longer was she the beautiful bald girl, but sporting her long blonde wig, she was the hot blonde girl. She could feel the hair caressing her back as she walked. Guys ogled her, but she was used to that. Thanks to Cindy she was back. Cindy was even nice enough to show her how to effectively draw on her eyebrows so they didn't look fake. Now that Sofia had her number she was certain that they would be great friends.

The drive back to her apartment was uneventful, thank god, and as she pulled into the lot she was relieved to have made it with nothing untoward happening. Her life had been so upside down the last two days and she was happy to finally have a stroke of relative normalcy. As she strolled through the lobby she ran into Mr. Gabon, the superintendent of the complex.

"Hello Sofia, you look wonderful today!" He said, casually, although they both remembered what had occurred two nights ago. Sofia averted her eyes to the ground, ashamed of what had happened.

"Hi, Mr. Gabon." She squeaked. "Mr. Gabon, about the other night I..." She was interrupted by a hand held up by his right shoulder.

"Ms. Fazio, please, think nothing more about it." He smiled and hit the elevator button for her. "I would never say a word, not a word, to anyone." He looked down at the floor contemplating his next words. "What happened between us, was just between us, and no one else." He sighed. "I will never forget it, although I know that you would rather." Now Sofia felt badly, that he would think that way about her.

"I will never forget it either, Mr. Gabon." She smiled at him as she entered the elevator and pushed four. He nodded and turned away before the elevator door had closed. She knew that what had happened wasn't so terrible. She had given the man a thrill, something to take away with him. Quickly, she put the experience out of her head as she unlocked the door to her apartment and locked herself in.

In the bag from the shop was the Styrofoam head that she would keep her wig on and as she set it on her vanity, she reached up and slipped off her crowning glory. It felt so strange to feel the elastic of the wig slip off her bald head. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, and there was that bald girl again, the wig having left marks on her skin as jeans would do on her waist. She left the eyebrows for now, but knew that she would have to learn how to apply those as well as Cindy had. Sofia looked back at her vanity, the glorious blonde locks cascading off the blank white head, and smiled as she ran a hand over her denuded scalp.

"I think I can live with this situation." She smiled as she sat down and popped on the TV for a quick glance at the news. She returned a few texts that had been sent by her friends over the last day, wondering why she hadn't answered back. She just said that

she was under the weather, which wasn't a lie. There was a message from Mr. Graves, praising her for her work on the depositions, and hoping she felt better. "Well, praise from the man himself, holy shit!" thought Sofia. She wondered whether he felt badly about pushing her so hard that day. "I doubt it." She thought, he never thinks of anyone other than himself. He did wish her well though, and that was not like him. She answered a message from Ms. Campbell, wondering if she would be well enough to be in the following day, to which she answered yes. She could pull this off, the wig, the

eyebrows. She was now however developing a slight back eye, from the knock she got on the bridge of her nose, although the swelling had subsided.

"Makeup, can cure a world of ills." She thought as she pondered what she might make for her dinner. She opened her refrigerator and pulled out some leftovers from a few nights before, and threw them into the microwave. As the food warmed she noticed a voice message on her phone that she had missed earlier. She didn't recognize the number but pushed the speaker button and listened.

"You look almost back to normal.." She cut off the message knowing that it was the same voice from yesterday. All of a sudden she had lost her appetite. This wasn't over. Whoever this was wished her harm, and was doing something to her to force her hand into destroying herself. She deleted the message and moved on, forcing the food down her throat, knowing that she needed to eat. She grabbed a beer and sat back on her sofa, drumming her fingers on her head as she downed it quickly.

"I have to find a way to avoid this!" She almost shouted, nearly choking on her beer, a small bit of it dribbling off her chin. Part of her was scared for her life, and part of her wanted to kill whoever this was that was fucking with her this way. "This has to be some kind of hypnosis or something." She thought, as she paced her apartment, trying to outwit this bastard. "He's managed to know everything I'm doing, but I couldn't find a camera anywhere." She pondered. "He's managed to infiltrate the secure network at the firm with that fucking little flashing red dot!" She had to find a way to avoid being subjected to this thing, but how. She couldn't not go to work, and her computer was exclusively hers. The phone was easy, she just wouldn't pick up for anyone she didn't recognize.

It was getting late as she showered and slipped on her pajamas. The bathroom was still littered with her hair, even though she had cleaned it. She tried not to think about it. "Well, showers are sure easier." She thought as she toweled her head dry and padded into the bed. As she drifted to sleep, she was almost afraid to close her eyes. She was afraid of that dream, outside, naked, cold and in the mud. Soon she was out, and her mind was filled with images of Cindy, playing games with her. Playing keep away with her wig, kissing and petting. It was a good dream. She felt that dream fade into the next as she was once again outside on the ground, naked. Part of her wanted to wake up and she struggled against the images before her. "I have to wake up." She thought, over and over. "I have to wake up...I have to wake up!" Suddenly Sofia's eyes were wide open and she was looking straight up at the ceiling.

"Hey, she's awake." A male voice in her bedroom? Sofia panicked and went to sit up only to be held down by hands from both sides of her bed. She reached up and felt wires attached to her head. She struggled with the hands, ripping away from the wires as she did. There was a sudden pain in her arm and everything went black.

"Too bright." She tried to open her eyes. The light was blinding as she struggled to make out anything. She was lying on a cold surface and she could tell she was naked. There was something holding her wrists and ankles down to the surface and she was splayed out spread eagle. As Sofia's eyes became more accustomed to the light she could see she was in some sort of exam room. There was a bright exam light over her, angled at her face. She turned to avoid its invading beam. She could she her wrist was bound to the corner of the exam table by a cloth cuff of some sort. She struggled against her bonds to no avail.

There was the sound of a sliding door opening, and a figure dressed in white approached her, although her vision was still foggy.

"Sofia, stop struggling, you will only hurt yourself." The voice was female and was soothing to the ears. It was soft and non-threatening as she caressed Sofia in way that began to calm her.

"What's happening to me?" She asked sobbing "Why am I here? Why are you doing this to me?" Sofia cried, her tears streaking down her cheeks as the woman's gloved hand brushed them away.

"We are not here to hurt you Sofia." The woman's voice sounded sincere. "We only want to enhance certain aspects of your life, to change you." She walked around the table so she could look Sofia in the eyes. "We were hoping to accomplish all this without having to bring you here, but you are a strong willing girl Sofia." She placed her hand on her shaven head. "When you awoke during the treatment, we couldn't risk going any further there."

"So, you make me have these crazy dreams. You make me ruin my hair and then shave it off!" Sofia was shouting. "My life is completely fucked up right now because of you!"

The woman held up her hand as if to calm her. "The hair had to go Sofia, in order for the next phase of the treatment to take place." She once again laid her hand on her head. "Those wires that you woke up with were implanting new thought patterns into your mind." Sofia was now laying with her mouth open as this woman explained away her nightmare. "We are sexualizing your life Sofia." She said quite matter-of-factly.

"But why?" Sofia was now listening more acutely.

"You will learn soon enough, but only after the treatments are complete." The woman moved down her body trailing her hand across her breast until it laid over her exposed mound. Sofia felt an electric charge run through her body as her shaved sex responded to the woman's touch. She could feel her lips growing moist and the smell of her arousal was more apparent in this clinical environment. "You see, the treatments are working quite well already." She smiled under her mask "You are surely twice the sexual being you were before we started Sofia." She bucked her hips upward, as the woman's touch alone brought her to a heightened level of pleasure. "Surely you don't find this unpleasant, do you?" She looked up at Sofia's face, torsed in her ecstasy.

"No" She sputtered as the woman lifted her hand away. "Oh god, please...please don't stop." Sofia so wanted her hand back on her mound, that she pushed her sex in the direction of the departing digits. What ever this was, it was strong and it was overpowering.

"We shall see about getting you off this table in a couple of minutes, so, just relax Sofia." She smiled once again under her mask. "You can't stop it, so you may as well enjoy the ride my dear." With that, the woman slid open the sliding door and left, slipping it closed again as she did.

Once again she was alone and naked on this table, strapped down and horny as hell. It wasn't until that moment that she realized that the wires were still attached to her head. "Was the "treatment" still going on, even with her awake?" She wondered. Sofia examined her situation carefully as she waited for whatever was going to come next. "The woman promised that they were not going to hurt me." She gazed at the tiled ceiling, past the annoying light. "I'm being sexualized?" A small giggle escaped her lips as she pondered what that might entail. "Maybe more exploits like the "Cindy" experience?" She smiled. Apart from her hair, which she was still very unhappy about, and the horrible dreams, nothing really bad had happened. She had exposed herself to her super, and had a lesbian tryst with a wig salesgirl. There was that experience on the bus with unpleasant fellow, and then the outfit she chose to wear to work. "Hmmmm...I am not sure I'm completely on board with this whole thing here." She muttered under breath. "I definitely don't like being strapped down, NAKED, to this table!" She shouted, her voice echoing shortly off the tile walls.

Suddenly the sliding door opened and two more figures entered the room. Sofia thought it better to cooperate than to fight. They were obviously male from the faces she saw above the masks they wore.

"One moment miss, and we'll have you down from here, okay?" Once again cordiality and soft spoken words calmed her as the one man removed the electrodes from her scalp. She really wasn't too thrilled with two strangers, male strangers looking at her naked body, but they seemed nice enough. "It would be easier if you didn't struggle as we release you, please." One by one her bonds were released and she instinctively rubbed her wrists as she was helped to sit up. As soon as she was on her feet, a white robe was draped around her and tied. The tile was cold against her bare feet as she was ushered down a long corridor and into a well furnished room.

The walls were still quite clinical, but there were paintings on the walls, and comfortable chairs to sit in. Still in a bit of a daze, Sofia rested back into the chair and waited for something else to happen.

"Good afternoon Ms. Fazio, or may I call you Sofia?" A strong male voice sounded from behind her. An attractive young man in a white coat swung around her to take a seat behind the desk that her chair faced. He was rugged and tall, with classic features.

"Sofia...will be fine, I guess" She hesitated, almost wanting the formality, but going with the suggestion. Suddenly she felt very exposed in her robe, and went to close it further.

"Don't fuss with that much Sofia, we have all seen you in your entirety here, so no need for modesty." Reconsidering his words. "We want you to feel at ease here Sofia." He smiled generously. "We are all here for you, and only wish you the best experience, while you are under our care." He extended a hand and Sofia being polite returned the gesture. "Dr. Samuel Parton, at your service." Once again he smiled and then settled into his chair, taking a more serious posture.

"Sofia, for lack of a better explanation, you are part of a "grand" experiment." He leaned forward as he saw that Sofia was feeling threatened. "You were a top student in school, graduating with a 4.0 GPA. You worked for a highly respected law firm in Seattle and were of high moral character. You were responsible and resourceful,

escaping a less than respectable crime family in Italy and making your own fortune here in America." He paused for the reaction.

"How do you know all this?" Sofia was a bit panicked "I mean about my family, no one knows about them...no one." She scanned the room in paranoia. "Oh my god, it's them, they found me." Sofia jumped from her chair and bolted for the door. The two men that brought her in pushed through the door and restrained her. "Fucking let me go! Let go! They'll kill me! You don't know them!" Sofia, wild eyed with fear, struggled with all her strength against the two, but eventually she was placed and held in her chair. "Fuck!" She screamed.

"Sofia please." He calmed. "Your family knows nothing. They still think you're dead." He raised his hand and the men released her into the chair. She shrugged off their hands and begrudgingly sat, arms folded. "Please, let me explain." He motioned for the men to leave and sat back down next to her in one of the comfortable chairs. "The only thing your family has to do with this is the very fact that they think you do not exist." He smiled and reached out to take her hand. "We needed someone without a past, without a family that will come looking for them." She breathed a sigh of relief. It was always her biggest fear that her family would find her, and such a relief knowing that they hadn't.

"So...You are sexualizing me?" Sofia asked. "and what do you mean "worked for?" Dr. Parton had hoped that this information had slipped right by, but it hadn't so he had to explain.

"Sofia, what we are doing to you...for you...would make you unsuitable for that job." He could feel the tension rising in her once more. "Even if we were able to continue the treatments at home, in a matter of a few days, you would have lost your position." She was puzzled with his candor. "At least we saved you that embarrassment."

"What embarrassment would that have been?" Sofia hissed. She was already pondering the possibilities, judging by her behavior the last few days, and softened her stance to listen to the doctor.

"Imagine this Sofia." Dr. Parton looks Sofia right in her eyes. "You are at work and everyone is going about their daily routines when you arrive in apparel completely unsuitable for a strip club. With all eyes on you, you roll onto to one of your coworkers desks and begin to masturbate while everyone looks on. The shocked look on their faces only heightens your humiliation and your pleasure as your fingers furiously work your clitoris. Your open sex is frothing as your boss, Mr. Graves, walks in to witness the spectacle of your orgasm as you are unable to contain yourself and piss through your fingers, spraying it all over the floor." Sofia is so aroused by this imagined scenario that she doesn't even realize that she has parted her robe and is fingering herself with abandon.

"Holy shit!" Sofia realizes her position and quickly closes her robe, her fingers wet from her sex. She had already worn clothing that was inappropriate to the office. Could this really have happened?

"You see Sofia, right now your mind is in a highly vulnerable place. The mere mention of a sexual situation makes you unaware of your actions, as you just discovered." Still extremely aroused Sofia slipped a hand inside her robe and hoped that the doctor didn't notice.

"So what happens to my life?" she asked. The doctor notices her hand working as stealthily as it can under her robe. Time for some conditioning.

"You no longer have a job, Sofia, but we already know that don't we?"

"Yes." Somehow she found the humiliation of losing her job arousing.

"Your apartment is being emptied as we speak and every trace of you is being removed." He notices her hand working faster. "You don't really care do you?"

"No." She panted. "Removing me, ahh yesss." She was slurping her words through her drooling lips. Her robe had fallen open revealing her masturbation to the doctor as he continued.

"Nothing left Sofia." The doctor lifted the robe away from her, leaving her exposed and naked in the chair. "Nothing but this utterly hairless, naked, girl."

"Ahhhh, nothing...left...ohhhhh god, Oh god!" Sofia's orgasm was so intense that the doctor had to brace himself against her to keep her from falling onto the floor. Wave after wave of incredible sensations rocked her as she flailed in the chair, unable to stop herself.

"Easy...easy Sofia." He gently pulled her hand away from her red and throbbing sex, allowing her to come down from her euphoric state. Finally, she collapsed in a heap, her legs splayed open and heart audibly throbbing. The doctor eased the robe over her shoulders, and motioned for the two men to come for her. "Well done Sofia, well done." The men brought a wheelchair with them and placed her limp body into it. "Easy with her gentlemen, she's quite fragile at the moment." He smiled after her as she was wheeled away.

To Be Continued.