The Transformation of Sofia Ch. 06

Story Info
The Escape.
3.3k words
4.34
17.2k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia was quite exhausted as the two nurses wheeled her back to the baths and showers to clean her after her programming session and her little display in the director's office. Completely naked she was slouched in the chair as they arrived in the large tiled bathroom. The nurses looked at each other and carefully and quietly locked the door.

As they ran the bath for Sofia, she weakly opened her eyes to see the two nurses passionately necking against the wall behind the tub. Their hands were groping each other in ways that made her stir in her sex. With her greatly heightened sense of arousal, Sofia was instantly wet as she stealthily watched the two. She reached down to touch herself which caught the attention of the nurses.

"Well, look who's back among the living again." Pinned against the wall the nurse pushed the other off and they immediately ceased their sexual teasing. Sofia had never really given either of the nurses a second look, but in her aroused state she examined them closely as they assisted her into the luxuriously warm water. The one was rather short but well proportioned with a pixie type of hairstyle, blonde with dark roots. She had dimples on her cheeks that were cute and playful looking. The other nurse was far more statuesque, with raven black hair that was tied into a ponytail and cascaded to her waist. She had a very pale complexion and full, red lips that seemed to beckon to her. She was the one that had patted her sex in the exam room that day.

Sofia laid back into the tub and allowed her head to rest against the edge. They immediately placed a towel there to cushion her baldness from the harsh porcelain. As they washed her the tall dark girl stooped close as she caressed her sex with the cloth. Suddenly Sofia leaned up and kissed the girl on her lips, catching her off guard. Startled for a moment the nurse started to break away but then, returned the kiss harder and with more force than Sofia had expected. Instantly her sex came alive and she groaned into the mouth of the girl. Slipping the cloth away she rested her fingers against Sofia's hairless labia, parting them gently. She stiffened against the fingers and her back went completely rigid, lifting her glistening body to the surface of the water.

Sensing that Sofia was very close to another orgasm she pulled her hand away and her frame relaxed back into the calming water, her breathing ragged and tight. Wow, I wish I came that easily." The blonde said as she continued to be amazed at the spectacle she had witnessed.

"No you don't" Whispered Sofia, her reddened face staring up at her. "It's fucking exhausting." The nurses laughed and looked down at a smiling face they had yet to see. Until now they really hadn't seen the absolute beauty of the girl that laid before them in the bath. Her smile was heaven, and both girls were in awe of it.

"Well, Sofia, my name is Alicia." The short blonde bubbled. " The this lithe creature is Lynette." The tall dark girl ran her hand over Sofia's baldness and smiled kneeling down next to her and leaning close.

"My sweet Sofia, I know what they are doing to you is changing you but right now you are the most darling creature. So beautiful, and so sexual." Sofia blushed with the compliments.

"How can you say that?" She questioned. "Look at me! I haven't two hairs to rub together, bald for life apparently." As soon as the words were out of her mouth the water erupted around her, soaking both girls to the skin.When they looked down, they rushed to Sofia as she was thrashing in the tub in an uncontrolled orgasm that seemed

to animate every part of her body. They held her in place until it had subsided. Looking up with wide eyes Sofia was once again panting for breath.

"You see what I mean!" Shaking her head as if to clear her thoughts. "Exhausting!" They all laughed, including Sofia. For the first time in days, she had laughed and she almost forgot the sound of it as it escaped her lips.

"Well, we're soaked to the skin here!" Giggled Alicia, best be out of these clothes then. Lynette looked at her with a scowl. "The doors locked, relax." Slipping her scrub top over her head, a most lovely pair of breasts bounced back down and jiggled side to side. "No more talk about..."

"Shhhh! Please." Sofia begged them not to say the word. The hairless word, the "B" word, that the doctor had said would be a trigger for her. She watching in quiet but thrilled amazement as the two nurses stripped completely out of their scrubs and underwear. Revealed to each other they began to kiss, for a moment forgetting Sofia, who wantonly gazed at their unbridled affection for one another."Hey!" Sofia protested "I'm still here." She half giggled.

"What are we going to do with this amazing girl" Lynette jested as she slid into the water next to Sofia, their long legs intertwining, and sliding over the each other. Lynette grasped Sofia's face, her fingers riding up onto her slick scalp and kissed her lovingly, passionately embracing her. Sofia, was lost in her, as if nothing else on the planet existed, save for this dark haired lynx that slid smoothly against her. Sofia felt her sparse thatch of pubic hair that protected her sex, and pushed her fingers through it and inside. Lynette gasped as if a sudden shock of electricity had passed through her, and she intensified her kissing, pressing her lips hard against Sofia's rose colored mouth.

If there was room, certainly Alicia would have been in the tub as well but she was content in watching the show, her fingers sliding in and out of her hairless sex. Lynette raised herself up onto the edge of the tub now as Alicia held her from behind, her hands cupping her modest breasts. Sofia had turned herself so she was laying on her tummy and brought her mouth close to Lynette's wispy mound. She leaned in and her exotic aroma filled her nostrils as her tongue found the opening. Lynette gasped as Sofia prodded her sex with her darting tongue. She traced the outline of her swelling lips and then without warning grasped her bud between her teeth, swirling her tongue around it. Lynette threw her head back in the most erotic fashion to lay it onto Alicia's shoulder, her hair finding its way down her friends back.

Sofia could taste the salty sweet nectar that seeped from her, as she licked until, there was a tension that she knew only too well. Her face was pressed tight between Lynette's thighs as she reached her pleasure peak. She came in short, staccato gasps, her hands grasping Sofia's head and that excited her to her core. "She had done this." She thought to herself, her own desire now flooding through her. The two girls helped her out of the tub and dried her and then they melted into each other all over again.

Sofia and Alicia were now kissing, facing each other as they stood, their hands roaming freely, as they ground their hairless mounds into the other. Lynette crouched down and then sat back to better advantage. She gazed up at their pressed sexes, and artfully brought her face up to the junction. Being careful not to hit Sofia too hard she licked both together. Sofia and Alicia gasped into each others mouths as the skillful tongue worked its magic. She pressed two fingers into Alicia's pouting sex, eliciting a flow of delicious syrup which dripped over her hand. Alicia was careful not to spend too much time caressing Sofia's head, even though she wanted to in most desperate way.

"Surely this was heaven." Sofia thought as the face below her brought them each to their own orgasm, in perfect time and with such ferocity that they all sunk into a writhing heap on the floor.

There they laid, for some time, until Lynette realized the vulnerable position they were in and hastened both Alicia and Sofia to clean themselves. Both the nurses were forced to don wet scrubs which quickly put out the flames of passion they had so keenly enjoyed in the moments before. Sofia sat back into the wheelchair and making sure that all was as it should be, the door was unlocked and the three made their way back to Sofia's small cubical of a room. Lynette helped Sofia into her bed and gently tucked her in.

"Sofia, my dear sweet Sofia." Lynette leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips. "We shall have a pact, the three of us." Both nurses smiled at each other "We are resolved not to let any more of this take place." Suddenly there was hope in Sofia's heart. "We are going to take you out of this place." Alicia placed a hand against her mouth to shush. "We will return in an hour, after the rest of the staff have gone home." Lynette was determined to stop this madness, even though it meant losing her job.

Sofia was both excited and terrified that these two nurses were going try and get her out of this nightmarish place. They had completely ruined her life, removed her hair, permanently and turned her into a nymphomaniac. She couldn't figure out why they were doing this to her, to what end. She understood her qualifications for what they sought, but what good would she be to anyone, in her present state She couldn't remember laying awake like this since she had arrived and it suddenly occurred to her that the nurses had neglected to give her the pills she normally had to take at bedtime. She was sure this was a deliberate act, as what good would she be if she was drugged.

There was a key in the door so Sofia turned and feigned sleep, just in case it was one of the doctors. She heard female whispers from the hall and then she saw the tall slender figure of Lynette standing over her. She turned and looked up at her, and was immediately snatched up and at once they were moving quickly through the halls. Everything was a blur to Sofia, who trusted the nurses implicitly. She could smell the outdoors, the smell of freshly cut grass and leaves. Wedged between Alicia and Lynette, she moved as quickly as she could until a large double door was thrown open and they were outside.

Sofia hadn't been outside in many days, and the freedom it signaled gave her hope that the girls plan may just work. She was hustled across a large parking lot and into a small car, pushed down into the back seat. She laid there while they started to move and she could feel her body roll back and forth as the car negotiated one corner after another. Lynette was driving and she was tearing it up. Tense words between her and Alicia kept the mood in the car hostile, but Sofia was just so glad to be away from that place that their words were not registering with her.

"Stay down Sofia, just lie down. Everything is going to be okay!" Alicia turned and looked down at the still naked girl lying prone across the seat. "We have to get her something to wear Lynn." Clothes, she thought, how nice it would be to be covered again. Sofia did as she was told and stayed low until the car suddenly turned and stopped. "Okay, I'll run in and get her something, but we can't stay here, they will be looking soon." Not even a minute later Alicia was back and handed Sofia some clothes. A pair of sweats and a sweater, and an old pair of sandals. "Quick put them on, okay, we have to leave the car soon, and you'll need to be dressed by then." Alicia scolded.

Sofia struggled to get into the clothes in the cramped space provided her in the back seat. It seemed like forever since she dressed herself. Once she had the loose fitting clothing on and the too tight sandals on her feet, she tapped Alicia on the shoulder and nodded. A few minutes later the car stopped and they were pulling her out of the back seat and into the back of a windowless van. Now there was another person in there with them, a young man, who was driving. Sofia was lying down on the floor in the very back while Lynette rested her hand on her as she sat cross legged against her. Alicia was in the passenger seat next to the guy who was driving, and they obviously were together as they immediately starting arguing.

"Who is this bitch?" The guy half yelled at Alicia. "Why was it so important that I had to leave work to pick you guys up?" He looked over his shoulder as Sofia. "Why the hell is she bald?" Both Alicia and Lynette looked at each other and dove back to grab Sofia who started to buck and moan, her limbs flailing and the mouth hanging open. "What the fuck guys, is she having a seizure or something?"

"NO!" In unison both Alicia and Lynette yelled as they braced Sofia as she slowly came down. The crotch of the sweats she was wearing were spotted with her juices. Not knowing what to do, Lynette bent down and placed her mouth over Sofia's and gently kissed her, whispering for her to be calm. "Easy my love, easy, we're almost there."Lynette's ministrations soothed her enough that she was able to relax, and close her eyes for a few moments. "Hey dickhead!" Lynette said snidely. "No more comments about her.....condition, got it?"

"What the fuck did you guys drag me into! Son of a bitch, it's always something with you two." Only he had no idea how deep this really was. How much danger they all were really in. Of course Lynette and Alicia knew how serious this was, but they kept mum and just held onto Sofia until they arrived at Lynette's trailer.

No one knew about the trailer except Lynette and her ex girlfriend. The driveway was a long gravel road that was pot holed and twisty. By the time they pulled up next to the place, they must have been a good half mile off the road, and well hidden.

"You two get the fuck out of here, I'll take the blame for this Alicia. Tell them I forced you to do it, okay." She kissed her, much to the dismay of the guy. Lynette then took Sofia by the hand and led her up to the run down trailer, fumbling with some keys, she unlocked the door. As they stepped inside, it was cold, and Lynette turned on a floor heater that burst to life, almost instantly heating the place up. "You'll be safe here lover, no one knows about this place."

"Lynette, you..." She was interrupted.

"Lynn, please Sofia, and may I call you Sophie?"

"Wow, no one's called me Sophie since I lived in.." And suddenly she felt a terror inside her, as she thought about her family. "What if those fuckers talked to them. They already knew about them, fuck." She thought, her eyes wide and filled with dread.

"Lived where, Sophie?" Lynn was stroking her arm as they nestled into a worn but very comfortable sofa.

"Um..New York." She blurted out. Lynn knew she was lying but it didn't really matter where she was from. Ever since Sofia was brought into the institute, she had lusted after her. Slowly over the last few days, her lust grew to caring and then last night it was all confirmed. Lynn had wept after they removed her hair, after seeing pictures of her with her long blonde locks that were in her chart. As the trailer warmed up, Lynette stripped out of her scrubs and helped Sofia out of her makeshift outfit. They pressed their bodies together, each finding solace in the touch of the other.

They did not make love that night, as they were both too tired and stressed to manage it. By morning their arms and legs were tangled together, as though they had been woven into each other.

"My God Sophie, I really have fallen for you." She gently kissed her on the top of her head, sending thrills of passion that seemed directly connected from her hairless scalp to her loins. Sofia looked up at her liquid blue eyes and planted a warm, wet kiss on her open mouth.

"I have a wonderful feeling when you are next to me, like in the bath last night." Sofia licked her lips sensually. "Feeling our bodies touch like that makes me feel like there isn't anything or anyone else in the entire world." Sofia slipped down over Lynn's body and brought her mouth to her sex. The heated scent of her was overpowering to her as she opened her mouth wide to accommodate all of it. Its sparse coverlet of wispy curls tickled her lips as her tongue made long sweeping arcs over her swelling labia. Lynette moaned her passionate plea as Sofia found her mark and twisted her tongue around it. Sofia could feel her own sex dewing up as she delved deeper and more wantonly into her lover.

There was a pause as Lynette spun around so that each was faced with the beauty of the other's sex. Sofia continued to dart her tongue around, Lynn gasping at times as she began to gently tease Sofia, until her lips and clitoris swelled with heat. She marveled at the flavor of her, the sweet salty mix, that charged her further and further into delirium. Each had sucked in the other's button, and as Sofia clenched her teeth around hers, so did Lynette do the same for Sofia. So in tune with each other, so perfectly matched, that the orgasm that coursed through them was as one indistinguishable from the other.

"Oh Lynn, I do so enjoy you. I wish I could say I love you, but I just don't know you. I do know that you have risked everything for me, and for that there can be no reckoning. I owe you my life." Sofia wept into Lynette's shoulder as she lay, on top of her, cradling her head.

"I am feeling something that I have never felt, Sophie. It may not be love....yet....but it will come." Lynette rose from the sofa and pulled at her dark triangle of curls, as if to straighten them. "Do you want me to shave it?" She smiled, tugging some more on the delicate tendrils.

"No!" Sofia nearly shouted "Never, ever shave them away, Oh my God please don't" She reached over to pet the dampened thatch. "They remind me of something that I shall never have." Sofia could feel a stirring inside herself and she knew she treading into dangerous waters. "Lynn, please, please, never cut your hair." Sofia gazed dreamily at the tempest of corkscrew curls that cascaded over Lynette's shoulders. Just now Sofia could feel the warmth and radiance of feelings her lover cast down upon her, as she stood naked before her. So too, Lynette looked down upon her charge, laying so naked and hairless, her mouth curling into a heavenly smile that would melt the hearts of any so lucky to see it.

Suddenly, Sofia jumped off the sofa and threw her arms around her, holding her as if to melt their bodies together. In that moment, their naked skin pressed so tightly as to be one, each knew that they indeed loved the other. It was not spoken then, but it didn't need speaking for it was known as surely as they drew breath.

Sofia knew her ordeal was not over, but for the moment at least she was happier than she had ever been.

To Be Continued