The Transformation of Sofia Ch. 07

Story Info
Sofia and Lynette find themselves in Peril.
3.3k words
4.29
19.5k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days had passed since Sofia had been taken out of the facility by both Lynette and Alicia. They had been a few of the best and most sexually charged days of her life. Lynette had coddled Sofia and treated her like a princess. She was getting spoiled and she knew it.

The dreams of the pig farm and degrading treatments had faded now, and although she still had some residual effects from the overtly sensual nature of her mind, she was finally starting to feel normal again. The fact that she was now a lesbian was a little different for her, but for the time being it was a wonderful departure from the life she had before.

Sofia had awakened early that day and Lynn was still exhausted from their previous night of hot and steamy sex. She wandered into the living room of the small trailer that had been their home and switched on the television. She was watching some show about hair replacement, and she dreamed of one day being able to have hair once again. Having all her hair removed permanently was such a shocking revelation to Sofia that she had never quite rid herself of that hidden trigger.

Lynn woke up to a horrific noise coming from the living room of the trailer. She threw herself out of bed and dashed to see what was going on. Sofia was thrashing around on the floor of the trailer, naked and in an apparent endless orgasm. Lynn saw that the television was spouting something about hair replacement and the word bald was repeatedly mentioned, over and over. She quickly turned off the TV but Sofia continued to convulse. She wondered how many times her trigger had been spoken while she watched and could only guess that it was many, many times. After nearly ten minutes Lynn began to panic, she could see that Sofia was in severe distress. Sweat was pouring off her naked frame and her eyes were wide as saucers. Checking, her heart rate was absolutely off the chart.

Panicked, Lynn threw a blanket over her lover, and carried her out to her old pick up truck, placing her gently into the passenger seat. After a few chugging and distressing failures at starting it, the truck finally started and Lynn knew what she had to do. As much as she hated it, this was the only thing that would save her dear sweet Sofia.

Having received the call, Dr. Wheeler and Dr. Parton were both outside as the old rusty pickup screeched to a halt before them. Lynn dashed around to grab Sofia but Dr. Parton had beaten her to it and held the still convulsing Sofia in his arms as they dashed into the center.

"How could have been so stupid Lynn?" Shouted Dr. Wheeler as they rushed Sofia into a waiting emergency bay. "You have no idea what your little escapade might have cost this girl!"

"Just save her all right!" Lynette was taken into custody by security as the doors closed on the fading Sofia.

Soft light, and warmth enveloped her as she slowly began to emerge from her sleep. As her eyes opened she realized that she was back in her cubical of a room.

"Noooooo!" Sofia's wrists and ankles were securely fastened to the bed as she tested them with all her available strength. Suddenly the door flew open and Dr. Parton was there at her side.

"You must calm down Sofia, you will do yourself an injury." He placed his hands on her forehead and felt her temperature. "We almost lost you today, Sofia. Leaving her in the manner in which you did, could have killed you in your present state." He sighed. "In spite of her initial wrongdoing, Lynn actually saved your life by bringing you back here." Dr. Parton smiled down on a much calmer girl. He ran his hand over her bald head which caused her to shrink away from him. "You have lost some of your tactile responsiveness which will set us back a few days, but we can continue now."

"Where is Lynn?" Sofia asked weakly.

"You will soon see Lynette." The doctor offered. "We haven't fired her, although she certainly gave us grounds to."

"I love her. You must let me see her. Does she know I am okay?" Sofia pleaded with the doctor as he undid her restraints.

"Come, I'll take you to her." The doctor warily allowed Sofia to stand and checking her balance, allowed her to follow him down the hallway. "Your prolonged orgasm from earlier may have actually done some of our work for us in certain departments, but will set us back a bit in others." He stood outside the doorway to the treatment room which Sofia knew only too well. "Your girlfriend is right in here." He opened the door to the sterile white light, which momentarily blinded her.

The table was occupied. It was Lynn. Sofia dashed over to her lover and was met by the firm hands of two male orderlies who stopped her advance. Lynn had been shaved completely and wore the same electrodes on her head, that had been her undoing.

"Noooo, please, please stop. I love her. Please don't do this to her!" Sofia fought futilely against the men, who held her firm. She could only stare at her as she laid there in the grips of this hideous machine. Her raven locks were still strewn on the floor in the corner around a chair, where some ropes lay limply around its legs. "Why?" Sofia was wailing, her tears pouring down her face.

"It's quite simple my dear Sofia. She is there because you love each other." Sofia stopped sobbing momentarily to weigh the words of the doctor. Was she the cause of this, the idea was too painful to imagine.

"Did she tell you that she loved me?" She sniffed back more tears.

"When you had been stabilized, we questioned Lynette quite thoroughly and she divulged the entire few days with you. This with a little encouragement from some sodium amytal." The doctor smiled knowingly. "We know every little detail of your escape and your three day love fest."

"You fucking bastard! You used truth serum on her." Sofia was no longer crying but was lashing out with her arms from the restraints of the orderlies. "I wasn't enough for you, now you're torturing your own employees!"

"There is a bright side to all of this Sofia." Dr. Parton tried to calm her with his tone. "As we speak your quarters are being moved. You and Lynette will be housed together so that, well, let's just call it an experiment." The machine began to whine down and the readout panels on the side went dark. "Now it's your turn my lovely Sofia." He nodded at the orderlies who began disconnecting Lynette. Her eyes suddenly popped open and she began to struggle. "Let her go." Sofia rushed to her lover's side and wrapped her arms around her.

"I am so sorry Sofia, I didn't know what else to do, you were dying right in front of me." Lynette wrapped her long arms around Sofia as they held each other.

"Your hair Lynn, your beautiful hair." Sofia caressed her smooth head, to which Lynette returned the gesture. "Are you okay?"

"Weird dreams, but I'm okay Sofie. Hey look, at least we match now." Lynette rose up and kissed Sofia generously on her lips.

"Okay, you will have plenty of time to catch up later." Dr. Parton chided as Sofia was placed up onto the table. Suddenly she dashed off the platform and ran to the corner, grabbing a long lock of jet black hair.

"May I keep this, please?" Sofia almost begging. The doctor took the lock from her and promised that he would save it for her. With his promise, Sofia relaxed and allowed the orderlies to re-attach the electrodes to her head. She took a few deep breaths and slowly the room went dark.

Almost consciously, Sofia waited for the same dream to begin again, but it never did. The pig dream was not on the menu tonight. She then realized that although she was sleeping she could initiate thought. "How odd." She said to herself.

She was walking on a smooth cool surface and as usual, she was naked. She wasn't on all fours, but walking upright. There was the sound of a large group of people coming from behind what appeared to be a wall to her right. Out of the darkness, emerged a chair, a dim light illuminating it from above. Not knowing what else to do, Sofia sat in the chair. Immediately there was a flash of light and what she thought was a wall opened up, revealing a huge audience of thousands.

There she sat on a stage, in front of thousands of people, stark naked. The wall had been a curtain and it had just opened to reveal her. She wanted to run, but was unable to, but instead remained glued to the seat. She looked down at her exposed body and suddenly a cascade of blonde hair fell around her. Sofia reached up to realize that her hair was back and firmly attached to her head. Not only that but her golden blonde curls once again adorned her sex.

The crowd settled down and quiet filled the hall. They were waiting for something. Was she supposed to do something here. It was then that she became painfully aware that she was masturbating. She saw her hand between her legs, her fingers buried in her curls which were fast become saturated with her juices. A small gasp alit from her mouth as she parted her thighs to an appreciative audience that clapped politely.

Sofia didn't see the figure approaching from the left side of the stage as she diddled herself. There was a sudden tug on her hair which pulled her head back. There standing behind her was Lynette. She was dressed in black leather and her long dark locks once again caressed her shoulders. Sofia waited for her to lean down and kiss her, but instead she simply sneered at her. She was unable to stop her hand from masturbating as Lynette, her beautiful lover reached for something behind her back.

As Sofia realized what Lynette held she gasped eliciting a response from the crowd. It was a hair clipper and without so much as a word she plunged it into Sofia's hair at the forehead. With a look of shock on her open mouth she stared back at the audience who were now laughing at her as torrents of blonde strands slid around her to the floor. Sofia began to concentrate on masturbating as she realized that her pubic hair was falling out with each movement of her hand. Soon she was as bald as before down there.

Lynette seemed to be enjoying herself as she clippered her, a giggling laugh escaped her lips. It was then that Sofia realized that not only was she being made hairless all over again, but she was growing fat. With each pass of the clippers, she became more and more obese. Soon she was having trouble masturbating as her hand was lifted away by the immense rolls of fat that enveloped her. As the last strand of her blonde hair fell to the floor, so did she as the chair collapsed under her enormous weight.

As she laid on her back she saw her lover, Lynn standing over her laughing, the clippers still buzzing in her hand. To her horror, Sofia realized that the ceiling was a huge mirror that reflected what she was becoming to the delight of the audience. To the sound of deafening laughter and applause, Sofia watched as her arms and legs disappeared into a huge blob of flesh. She jiggled and vibrated as she grew until her bald head appeared as a bald little pimple. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out as her head had now sunk into her body.

Struggling for breath Sofia awoke on the table, soaked with sweat and weeping uncontrollably. "Oh my god, that was awful." She cried.

"Yes, the second dream phase is far more disturbing than the pig transformation." Dr. Wheeler was in the room, assessing her. "Take her to the showers and see that she is scrubbed down thoroughly." The orderlies smiled at each other as they lifted Sofia into a waiting wheelchair. "And no mischief!" The doctor quipped. "We have cameras in there now boys." A look of disappointment spread over their faces.

Sofia and Lynette together but separate

The orderlies seemed particularly rough as they scrubbed Sofia of all her sweat and grime and they knew that everything they did was being recorded. No part of her body was spared including her hairless sex and ass. After nearly twenty minutes and after being rubbed nearly raw, they dried her off and escorted her to her new accommodations.

It seemed to be the same sort of room that she was in before although this one was considerably bigger and had two beds. The other bed was occupied by Lynette. She was strapped into the frame by her extremities and could not move although she looked at Sofia as she was led in.

"Are you okay Sofie." Sofia said nothing as she was strapped into her bed as well. She was having a very hard time with the dream and couldn't get the images out of her head. The one that disturbed her the most was surprisingly not the nakedness or the obesity change but the viscous head shaving she received from Lynette. It was still too fresh in her memory for her to speak to her. "What's wrong?"

As the orderlies left and locked the door behind them, Sofia began to talk. "Oh Lynn it was horrible." She started sobbing again. "The dream was so awful this time."

"But it was only a dream Sofie, it was only a dream." Lynn tried to reason with her lover, crying next to her in her bed. They were only three feet apart but they may as well have been a mile with their restraints. At least they could talk to one another. Sofia finally turned her head to gaze at Lynn and as their eyes met they longed for each other.

"Lynn, you shaved my head in my dream, and you were mean and laughing about it. It was really awful. There was a stage with an audience, and as you shaved me I got really, really fat." Sofia was getting her emotions under control now.

"My dream was weird, I was wet and crawling on all fours, in the mud." Sofia nodded with an all too familiar face.

"They started me on that dream too." Sofia wondered if she should spoil the outcome of the dream and tell her what happens. "You are not going to like what you eventually turn out to be Lynn." She quipped. "You're a pig, a big fat lumbering pig." Sofia thought for a moment about things and realized that she was being ridiculous blaming Lynn for what they made her dream. "It was weird having all my hair back again, at least until you shaved it all off." She giggled slightly.

"Well, I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it Sof, I would really hate for a dream to come between us. There was a key in the door and a knock, and there was Dr. Wheeler walking between them and then down to foot of their beds so they could see her better.

"How are my girls?" She smiled a made up smirk and looked down at the two hairless creatures strapped to their beds.

"Peachy!" Uncannily both Sofia and Lynette had spoken up together and had chosen the same word to describe their state of mind.

"It seems so cruel to have you two separated like this." The doctor began undoing the restraints that held us to our respective beds. "If you're good girls, I will make sure that you are free to move about your room as you see fit. I would warn against too much sexual activity between you, but I realize that you are enamored with each other, so it will be allowed of course." Lynn sat up rubbing her wrists and ankles as Sofia was undone. They each sat up and Sofia was the one that took the initiative and went to hug Lynn. She sat down beside her on her bed and listened to the rest of the doctors speech.

"Girls, having the two of you here together presents some interesting challenges, but I think in the long run, the experiment will be a greater success with two subjects." The doctor continued. "Now as I am sure you have already discovered, you are both in different stages of the dream phasing. You are free to discuss the dreams with each other as they really have no bearing on the outcome of the tests, as they are merely a distraction for the greater purpose of the experiment."

"And what would that purpose be, Dr. Wheeler?" Lynette chimed in.

"As we explained to Sofia earlier, that will need to remain a secret until the very end of the process, at which time you will be apprised of everything we have done to you, or for you as the case may be. Unfortunately Lynette, it will be necessary to perform the same depilation process that Sofia underwent before the "occurrence.""

"No please don't do that to her, please." Begged Sofia. "I so loved her hair, can't you just shave it, I'll even do it for you." Sofia volunteered. Lynette had a tears in her eyes, partly from the news, but mostly from the deep concern that her lover had for her.

"Sofie, sweetheart, it will be just one more thing to bond us together in the end." She placed a soft kiss on Sofia's head as she held her.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone for now. Do what you will but save some strength for tomorrow, you will both need it." She knocked and the door was unlocked and opened, she slipped out, and re-latched the door behind her.

Lynn suddenly overcome with lust grabbed Sofia and pulled her on top of her. They kissed passionately for a few minutes and then it occurred to them, that were being watched. A red LED in the upper corner of the room indicated that a camera was trained on them. They stopped for a moment, Sofia smiling up at Lynette. "Let's give them something to watch, shall we." Sofia inched up the bed and nestled her pussy down into Lynette's waiting mouth, her tongue darting out into her nether folds. Sofia gasped with pleasure as the waves of electricity coursed over her skin. Sofia had found Lynette's sopping slit with her fingers as she reached back, and slipped two fingers into her. The hairless folds felt foreign to her, but familiar as well. Sofia laid her free hand on top of her lover's head and felt its cool smoothness. She had only ever felt her own head, but to feel another was quite a different sensation. Lynette moaned as Sofia's fingers ran over her naked mound but strangely found that her caresses felt equally as stimulating on her scalp.

Lynette continued to lick softly at Sofia's pussy lips as she reached her own climax, reaching up to run her own hands over her head as she did. Seeing Lynn in such ecstasy brought Sofia to edge once again and they came together and fell into the arms of the other in an embrace that lasted for what seemed like hours.

They would learn tomorrow that things were being adjusted to meet the new needs of the experiment and soon it would mean an entirely new experience for them both.

Continued in part 8