The Transformed Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula's entire body had been sensitized and teased into an extension of her erogenous zones so that now, as Tom's cock filled her, the feel of any part of his body against hers drove her wild. The sensation was like being tickled by ice cubes and feathers and shocking electrical wires all at once, the feeling shooting out of her toes and the hairs on her head. The ecstasy of being entered and filled by Tom made the pleasure flow from Paula, overshadowing the pain she should have been feeling in abundance.

Every muscle in Tom's body was tensed, the medically enhanced pheromone rich sweat pouring from him as he worked his giant cock in and out of Paula's pinup body. Her huge tits shook, her thick, sweat and cum covered thighs quivered. He viciously squeezed her fat, greased up ass, a sensation that somehow pleasured Paula even more, as he pushed himself all the way into her.

Paula's head stopped flailing from side to side for a moment as the sensation became so overwhelming she opened her eyes and looked into Tom's. Her beautiful pleasure pained countenance overwhelmed him, and Paula felt Tom's arm thick cock throb as his big balls emptied into her. She screamed at the top of her lungs from the sensation, but only for moments, when it was all too much for her and she passed out with him still inside of her.

Tom slowly pulled his cock from Paula's red, abused, oozing pussy and heard frantic banging at his door.

"Tom!! Tom!!!!" a voice he recognized as his neighbor Susan screamed.

He ran over to the door and standing behind it with only his face peaking out, he opened it slightly to see what had happened to his friend and neighbor.

"Tom! Tom! Are you OK?" Susan asked, frantically.

"What?" Tom asked confused. "Yeah, I - " and he stopped abruptly, as Susan pushed the door open to be able to see the rest of Tom and make sure he was OK.

The miasma of hot, wet sex smells that had been building up in the apartment swept over her, filling her with Tom's super power pheromones, just as she saw Tom's rippling muscles and gigantic cock. He was covered in sweat and Paula's cum, his cock dripping from Paula copious juices and his own.

"Oh my gosh," she said, covering her mouth, unable to take her eyes away from Tom's manhood. "I'm sorry..." she said. "I heard the screams..." she looked around the room and saw Paula's limp body on the table, her body covered with baby oil, sweat and cum. "Is she dead?" Susan asked, panicking, pointing at Paula.

"No, Susan," Tom said, smiling, both to reassure her and at the situation of having his neighbor walk in on him just after sex. "She's passed out."

Susan looked to Tom's face, confused.

"From sex," Tom said.

Susan looked amazed, having only heard of sex like that. She looked back to Tom and looked him over, her shock and intoxication from the pheromones removing any inhibition.

"Tom, your body," she said, staring at his huge, sloppy cock. Susan had been his neighbor for years, and while she had never seen him naked before she was pretty sure he hadn't looked like this.

"Yeah, I know," Tom said, looking down with her at his cock. "I was exposed to something at the hospital and the treatment had side effects."

"Side effects?" she repeated, confused.

Tom put his arm on Susan's shoulder to try to comfort her and guide her back out the door as he talked to her.

"Yeah, it changed my body," he said gesturing to his body that was pressed alongside hers as they walked. His sweat and cum wet her clothes that he was against. She nodded, looking at his amazing body.

"My cock," he said, lifting the massive, sloppy wet appendage, as if she hadn't noticed it before. Her head moved in some sort of contortion and words stuck in her mouth as she tried to respond.

"And my sex drive," he said as he reached his doorway again. "It's out of control. I need sex just about all the time," he told her. He let go of her shoulder and faced her, ready to let her out of the door.

"You do?" Susan asked, looking at his dick as if it had done the talking, wishing she could take it on, clean it lovingly, and suffer the same fate that the woman in the other room had.

Tom opened the door and gently started leading Susan out, trying to keep her between him and the hallway.

"If you need anything right now," Susan stammered inquiringly, squirming in place.

"How about I come by later to your place, and we can have-"

"I'll get ready!" Susan said, turning and running to her apartment.

"some tea..." Tom whispered to the rapidly departing back of his neighbor. He closed the door behind him and felt stirring in his just recently satisfied cock as the thought of fucking his neighbor silly filled his thoughts.

He carried Paula gently to his bed and laid her there. She didn't stir at all as he moved her. He sat next to her, in line with her breasts, and wiped her down with a warm washcloth, gently cleaning the cum and sweat from her. Her flush, curvy body responded dreamingly to his gentle touches, and he reveled at the site of her big round ass, her thick tanned thighs, her bush covered pussy, her huge tits and big, dark nipples, and her beautiful face, smiling and serene after having the life nearly fucked out of it.

Admiring Paula's body was just too much for Tom, and he grew hard again. He steadily stroked himself, looking at her, hearing her coo softly, perhaps in her dreams, and seeing her respond subtly to his gentle cleaning. Slowly she drifted awake, aware of the deep sexual satisfaction she felt and the loving touch she was experiencing. She looked over and saw Tom, his amazing body, he looking at her and enjoying her beauty and himself. She could imagine no greater compliment to her appearance than the site of this stud of a man getting so aroused at seeing her in this state that she imagined was the worst look she had ever had, that he was pleasuring himself.

"Ooooh," she groaned in soreness and admiration, "I wish I were able to have you again," she said. "I think it would kill me though," she said, smiling.

"Shhhh," Tom said, lovingly stroking her hair from her face as he continued to stroke himself. "While I need this constantly, I think I should only expect it of you once a week," he said.

"I think you're probably right," she said. "But promise me you will have all of the other women you need. I love what you did to me, and want as much as I can bare, but I know you can't have just one woman - as fucking hot as she may be," Paula said, and wagged her eyebrows in a saucy way at Tom.

"Turn on your side and open that beautiful, filthy mouth of yours," Tom told her. Paula's heart jumped back to the rhythm it had persisted at when she had passed out. "I'm going to fill it with my cum now," Tom said, and turned his body and pointed his cock at Paula's head as she turned and took the end of him between her lips, wrapping her hands around the base of his cock and his balls.

Her plump lips and hot, wild tongue slicked up and mauled Tom's cock head, all that she could work into her mouth, and in moments Paula could feel rumbling in his cock and balls. She braced herself, forcing her head down and holding on to his cock to keep herself in place as powerful jets of cum shot into her mouth. She feverishly gulped the plentiful globs of cum that shot into her mouth, moaning approval as she did.

Tom stroked her hair, loving the touch of her, resisting the impulse to shove his cock down her throat.

Paula felt a love for Tom that went beyond anything she had experienced before, and would have happily swallowed all of him before. But this cum was different. It tingled and tasted amazing, and did something to her as she swallowed and swallowed it. She felt like the feelings she had been having for Tom, the passion and desire and longing, was now becoming a part of her.

12