The Transition

Story Info
She succumbs to her vampirism object of affection.
2.4k words
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living at the manor since I could remember. Its brownstone towers and enormous doorways were as familiar as the darkness inside. The heavy curtains usually drawn in most of the house caused only slivers of light to occasionally filter in. The lonely hallways and the strange creaking noises were my home. I had always known that I was different. Different from my family, different from most girls. They were chatting and gossiping about boyfriends and hair whilst I was spending hours in the vast library of the manor. If I thought about boys, it was only ever about Raphael. If I thought about hair, it was only to imagine his dark locks brushing my face.

On this evening, I went down to the kitchen to fix myself some crackers and seltzer water once the slivers of light had died, and found Raphael sitting by the fire, reading. His pale skin was illuminated by the flames, but his dark hair soaked in the light. He looked ill, dark circles beneath his beautiful eyes. I blushed at the thought. Raphael was someone I had grown up with, but he was older than I was by about 10 years. I suppose it didn't really matter, I was 20 now. High school had passed, and now I spent my days writing in the library. I had even had a few things published this year- some poetry and a few short stories.

Raphael turned at the sound of my footsteps. I sat beside him on the couch and pulled the blanket around his shoulders. I looked at his lovely face, now darkened by shadows, and touched his cheek gently. He closed his eyes and smiled gently.

"You shouldn't worry, Lainey. I just need to eat something." I tilted my head and looked into his vast green eyes, now open.

"Then eat something." I smiled, "and don't call me Lainey."

"Oh, right. Well, you're a woman now, I suppose I should give up on thinking of you as a little girl, Laine."

"That's better." I smiled and curled up next to him. He gently stroked my long hair.

"Waves of dark beauty. Flowing like a river of silk down your milky white skin," he spoke softly, and then kissed my head. I was still almost like a sister to him, even though I knew that we weren't actually related. He had just always lived here, adopted by my aunt and uncle. He fit, though, having dark hair and pale skin like the rest of us. I nestled closer, warmed by the fire.

"Go eat something," I said softly. He looked at me, a sadness in his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to watch?" I hesitated but then nodded.

"Please." He sighed and picked up the phone. I could hear a young man pick up on the other line. He talked to him for a bit and then hung up.

"He'll be over in a few minutes. I'm going to go get the door. You can watch from behind the secret screen." He smiled a little. I used to hide in there all the time when I was little. There was a secret passageway in the hall that led to a small crawl space behind a picture on the wall near the fireplace. You could see through the picture into the room. From there I watched Raphael bring the young man into the room, where they nuzzled and talked for a few moments. The young man brought Raphael's mouth to his neck and sighed with pleasure. Raphael paused to kiss his neck and then bit down into the flesh of his neck with his sharp, hollow fangs. The young man went stiff and then grabbed Raphael, writhing in ecstasy. Raphael ran his nails across the young man's back which seemed to intensify his full-body orgasm. They fell onto the couch and Raphael held him firmly as he fed on the young man. I watched in fascination and horror. Slowly, though, the color returned to his face. After about 5 minutes he let go of the young man and licked the wound on his neck several times until it closed over, resembling a faint hickey. Raphael kissed the young man on the mouth and bid him goodbye. He led him out the door as I climbed out of the secret crawl space. When Raphael returned to the fireplace room I was there waiting already.

"Are you happy?" He asked, sadly.

"I didn't know that it was so passionate." I blushed.

"It's not. It's animalistic, violent. Some people just get off on it." He shrugged. That's why I choose them. It's like giving blood, though. I can only feed on them every two months or so or they get sick from the blood loss."

"Oh." I stated. I threw my arms around him and kissed his cheek, now slightly warmer. He held me gently, and I knew that he could feel my heart pounding. It was in his nature to feel it.

"Go to sleep, Laine." He whispered.

"Raphael, I..."

"Shhhh...my sweet. Shhhhh. Go to sleep."

"Raphael, what does it feel like for you?" He took a step back and held my arms, looking into my dark eyes.

"When you're thirsty, and then you drink down a nice, big glass of cold water. When you're ravishingly hungry, and then you bite into a a tender, rare steak and let the juices run down your chin. Like that."

"But is it sexual?" I blushed.

"It can be. It depends on the person, but yes, I do tend to choose people with whom it is sexual. After all, what greater arousal is there than knowing that another person is what keeps you alive? That his or her blood is flowing through you, nourishing you as you feed?"

"But do you ever have sex?"

"Oh, Laine..." He stared into my face as his eyes pierced my soul straight through.

"Sometimes, yes." He looked at my wistful expression.

"But you can never see the sun again, and never see the brilliant colors of day. The waking world becomes a distant dream. And whatever you might read, night magic is not all it's cracked up to be." He looked at me again, staring into my eyes, pleading with me not to continue. I didn't, and slipped off to bed, crying. I felt him come into my room several minutes later, even though he was as quiet as the breeze. He sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked my hair. He then did something that he had not done since I was little- he climbed in with me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing the back of my head. Later, when I awoke to the sun streaming in through my windows, he was gone.

The next night at dinner, my aunt told me that Raphael had told her about the night before.

"It's natural for you to be curious. We've kept many things from you over the years, but at least you've always known what we are. It is difficult to be a little girl growing up in household full of vampires. I must tell you something, though. You know that Raphael was not always as he is. He used to be just like you. But, against our will, he went out one night and found an unsavory specimen to turn him. I still don't understand why. It is a very lonely existence." She sat sipping her goblet full of blood as I ate a rare steak, letting the juices drip down my chin. Aunt Melantha frowned.

"Child, you are old enough to make your own decisions. However, bear in mind that there are dire consequences."

"I know, Aunt Melantha."

Several nights passed where I did not see Raphael. He had locked himself in his room. When he finally let me in, he was pale and the circles under his eyes were dark. He looked terrible. I rushed to him but he turned from me.

"I shouldn't have let you see, Laine. It wasn't right."

"No,...no!" I whispered, "I needed to see. You know that." I sat on his bed and brushed my hair back from my neck with my hands.

"Come here." I cocked my head to one side.

"No." He shuddered. I got up and stood beside him, pulling his chin around with my fingers so that he was looking at me.

"Feed on me." A look of utter horror crossed his face.

"No, Laine. Never." I pulled him to me, I could tell he was weak. I kissed his neck and cheeks, then his lips. He kissed me back, gently and then more forcefully. I could feel both of our bodies trembling. I held the back of his head, intertwining my fingers with his soft, dark locks. I pulled his head down to my neck and he kissed my skin softly. His lips were gentle and cool on my burning skin. I could tell that he could feel my heart throbbing passionately for him.

"Please." He whispered, begging me not to say it.

"Bite me. Make me like you. Make me a vampire." I pressed his lips harder into the skin of my neck. He wrapped one hand behind my head, his fingers grabbing onto my hair, tilting my head to the side, and one arm across my lower back. He looked longingly, hungrily, into my eyes and then leaned in to kiss my neck several more times. I felt his lips part and he bared his fangs and slowly sunk them into my neck. I felt like I was burning up from the inside as the intense pleasure shot through my body. I raked my nails down his back. He was shirtless and I drew blood. He reciprocated, reaching under my shirt to claw my lower back. I was completely engulfed in passion as he drew the blood from my body and I grew weaker and weaker. He held me down to the bed and fed on me, much longer than any of his usual victims. He had to drain all of my blood to make me a vampire, I knew that. My hands were all over him, clawing and grabbing, but not wanting this moment to end as I surrendered. I held on to him until I finally passed out from the loss of blood.

When I awoke I realized that my heart was no longer beating, although I was breathing out of habit. Raphael was asleep next to me, blood tears crusted on his cheek. He stirred at my movement and looked up at me.

"Oh, Laine. I'm so so sorry." He sobbed

"Raphael, don't weep for me- it is what I wanted."

"I was just so hungry for you, and not just your blood." I looked into his eyes.

"I'm hungry, too."

"Ahhh, yes, well I knew you would be. I'll be right back."

He returned with a girl about my age, slender and shy.

"Laine, this is Violet. Violet, would you like Laine to bite you?" The girl nodded and looked expectantly at me. I understood now, why someone would want to be fed on. The rush had been incredible. I went to her and I did as Raphael had, kissing her neck and ears before sinking my teeth in. I felt my fangs extend longer and suddenly I knew exactly where to bite. She stiffened and then went limp as I began to suck the nourishing blood from her. My whole body tingled as she grabbed onto me and was wracked with explosions of pleasure. I was extremely hungry, So I kept sucking and sucking until Raphael told me to stop. I pulled away slowly and then licked her neck as he had done with the young man. The wound healed over into a hickey. I kissed her cheeks and thanked her. She blushed and thanked me back, and then left.

"She was nervous. I have only fed on her once before, but she prefers girls."

"Ahhh." I sat on the bed, feeling better. I was still burning with desire, though. I wanted Raphael so badly I could almost explode.

"Do you, um, like girls?" Raphael asked. I had never thought about it before.

"I don't know. I've only even been interested in you." He smiled, but then frowned as I lay weakly back down.

"You're still weak. Here." He brought my lips up to his neck and I kissed his skin. He kissed my lips and his weight on me felt wonderful. I writhed and thrust my hips up into him as he kissed and bit my lips. He began unbuttoning the pajama top I was still wearing and threw it on the floor, caressing my small breasts and continuously kissing me. He slipped off my pajama pants and my underwear.

"You are so beautiful, Laine. I should tell you that all the time." I pulled his mouth to mine. As I became more aroused I felt my fangs extend and dig into my lower lip. Raphael noticed and swiftly removed his pants. He lay next to me, caressing my skin. I looked into his lovely green eyes.

"Make love to me, Raphael." He rolled on top of me and kissed my face and neck more. I could feel him, hard against my thigh. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and slowly entered me. I thought that it would hurt, but there was only ecstasy. He thrust into me slowly, gently.

"Is that okay?"

"Yes... I just wish I had more energy to enjoy this." I smiled. Raphael pulled my head up so that my mouth was pressed against his neck. This time, almost instinctually, I bit into his skin and began to drink him. He moaned as I latched on, in anguished bliss. I felt his blood boil through my veins, as he thrust into me with frenzied passion, and I wrapped my legs around his slashed back. Finally, as he was about to come, he bit my neck, sending me over a threshold of pleasure I hadn't known to exist before that moment.

I released him and he wrapped himself around me so tightly that I was glad I no longer needed to breath.

"I love you, Raphael." He looked down at my face, his blood dripping off of my lips.

"I should have told you I loved you every moment." I smiled.

"You did, my love....you did." He kissed my cheek and smiled

" I have never been happy until this moment. Now we shall ne'er be parted." I kissed him again.

"Never."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Neighbors Mature neighbors make porn, and ease into swinging.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exquisite Blood Rachel gets kidnapped by a blood-lust filled vampire.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
How to Write a Good Sex Scene Tips on believable written sex.in How To
The Taste of Love He held her tenderly; he bled her tenderly.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories