The Transporter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one last caress of her long, lovely body Coyote Man bid Kelly goodbye.

A blinding, white flash enveloped her and the familiar, numbing sensation hit her. She hardly felt woozy at all, this time.

"He was right. The effects do wear off quicker, now." she thought.

A few seconds later, Kelly found herself back in her apartment, sitting beside Jessica, just like she never even left. She just looked at her friend and smiled.

"You tricked me!" she jokingly accused.

They both giggled. Their stomachs still hurt but Kelly didn't care because she knew that meant it was all real.

Jessica leaned over and kissed Kelly on the lips. She kissed back. They embraced each other in passion. A moment later, Kelly pulled away. She felt something strange between her thighs. She quickly stood up and hiked up her skirt.

She looked down at her waist. She ran her hand down her belly, toward her pussy until it was buried in soft, brown, mink fur. She ran her hand over her beautiful, round ass. It was covered in fur, too! Up, under her blouse, her other hand went. Fur covered her big tits as well! She looked over at Jessica. A giant grin showed on her face.

"Oh, my God!" Kelly exclaimed.

"I'm wearing fur UNDIES!!"

*** Note: Thanks to Literotica member "FluffyLove" for help editing this story. ***