The Transvestite Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

Michele screamed at the intense pain as the hot cock forced its way inside her. The Stalker's member slid slowly but inevitably deeper and deeper inside her; but after the initial shock and intense pain she felt as he had entered her, the feel of the invader's lubricated penis became less painful; she just felt full.

Michele felt his crotch press hard against her soft buttocks and realised with some relief that he was now fully inside her. She felt him pull her soft behind hard against him and the gyrations of his hips as he worked his turgid member inside her tight passage. Then she felt the hot gush of his semen as he spent himself deep inside her; she heard him groan and howl with his climax.

Being taken anally was not new to Michele, although this was a lot rougher than she'd ever been fucked before, but she was pragmatic. Her cracked rib burned and she's suffered heavy bruising which ached immensely but she was otherwise unharmed. She just had to wait out the punishment; she knew he hadn't finished with her.

The Stalker pulled his deflating penis from her anus with an audible 'plop' and semen and blood trickled from her sphincter and ran down a thigh. He dipped a finger in the viscous fluid and pushed the finger In Michele's mouth.

"Taste that bitch! Does it taste as good as what you sucked out of me or can you taste your shit?" he giggled as he rubbed the finger on her gums.

Michele was tempted to bite the finger but being handcuffed she wouldn't stand a chance when he inflicted his retribution.

The Stalker dragged Michele over to an overstuffed armchair and flung her in it, her skirt rode up her thighs exposing laddered stockings. Her white satin panties were gathered around her ankles and had caused her to trip when he dragged her over to the chair.

"Pull up your knickers! I don't want to see your cock!" he screamed and Michele complied and began to pull down her skirt for modesty.

"Leave that skirt alone!" he hissed.

The Stalker looked at his prize: the once elegant and attractive woman was curled up on the chair, her hair messed and glistening with semen, her makeup ruined, smudged black mascara and eyeliner, red lipstick stained around her mouth. Her blouse torn and frilly white bra with those pathetic silicone tits on display. Her skirt riding up to show off those long luscious legs encased in sheer nylons, now laddered and torn.

He left her on the chair as she panted with exsertion and pain and explored her refrigerator. He sat across from her, contemplating her as he drank wine straight from the bottle and smoked cigarettes.

"You know I haven't finished with you don't you bitch?" he grinned

'Fuck her arse again! Make the bitch squeal!' the radio played in his head and his poisoned DJ beginan to play Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent.

Michele tensed she knows what is coming.

"Why don't you come to my bedroom? It's more comfortable; you can take your time and I can please you. I don't want any more pain...please," she begged.

"I knew you were a slut when I first saw you! Come on bitch! Take me to your bedroom and fuck me and if you're good I might let you live," the Stalker sneered.

He got and up and pulled the sexy transvestite to her feet. He gazed into her eyes, seeing the fear, then smashes his lips against hers and his tongue invades her mouth. Michele knows that capitulation is her only option and she kisses him back, her tongue dancing with his.

Michele leads him to the bedroom, tottering on her heels. When the Stalker has her beside the bed he takes out the key and takes off the handcuffs and throws her on the bed. Michele scrambles into the middle of the bed then over to the side closest to the wall away from the door.

The Stalker rummages around in her bedside drawers until he finds what he's looking for and dangles a tangle of stockings and pantyhose in front of her.

"I'm going to tie you to the bed. If you fuck around or struggle this is what you get," he holds up the stiletto blade and glimmers in the dull light.

He ties her wrists and ankles and secures them to the top and bottom of the wrought iron bed frame. Satisfied that she has restricted movement but can't escape, he strips naked; his rampant penis thrusting forward like a weapon.

The Stalker moves back down to the bottom of the bed and jams two pillows under the small of Michele's back, lifting her lower body off the bed. He rucks up Michele's skirt around her waist and pulls her legs apart and then lifts her high-heels high up off the bed. He sits on his haunches between her outstretched legs, her nylon-sheathed legs are held open by the bonds tied around her ankles, her gleaming black high-heels held high. Her heavy makeup is smeared from the Stalker's previous use of her body, her semen-clotted hair is strewn around the pillow framing her face.

The Stalker positions himself further up the bed so that his member rubs against her panty crotch. He reaches out and pulls the gusset of her panties to one side, keeping her gaffed penis covered but exposing the dark moist crevice between her buttocks.

The Stalker adjusts his member so that his glans is nestled against the bud of her sphincter. Michele lifts her head and sees the Stalker pull the gusset of her panties further across her buttocks so that he has an unobstructed view of his penis poised at her rear entrance.

He doesn't want to see her cock.

He smiles down at her wickedly.

"You are a slut aren't you!" he smirks.

"Yes," Michele sighs compliantly.

"You're going to let me fuck you and you're going to like it because you are a bitch slut, aren't you?"

"Yes; I'm a bitch slut," Michele laments.

"You have lube here don't you? All sluts have lube in their bedside tables," he grins.

Michele nods towards the bedside table closest to the wall, thankful that he intends to use lubricant.

The Stalker scrambles around in drawer and finds the tube of KY jelly and holds it up.

"Slut!" he hisses and unscrews it and holds it out to her.

Michele has just enough reach to take the tube from him; the stocking binding her arm to the bed stretched to its full extent.

"You do it! And be nice and gentle I don't want to come before I get it in you!"

Michele stretches her hand down to the Stalker's engorged manhood. It is rock hard and she put her fingers around it, it feels enormous and menacing, throbbing in her hand. The Stalker looks down to see her lying there with her legs wide apart, her high-heels held high in the air, her legs encased in her diaphanous nylons with her white satin panties pushed to one side of her bottom, exposing her buttocks. He watches as her long delicate fingers, their red painted nails glimmering with the shine of the lubricant, slide feather-like up and down his hard cock, coating it with a generous amount of KY jelly.

"Oh bitch, you're going to get it now!" he moans.

His hands move to her hips and she can feel his now well-lubricated glans pressing against her sphincter.

The head of his penis slides inside her tight hole, the lube assists his entry and she is impaled on the head of the Stalker's cock as she lies there with her legs spread, skirt hitched up as he thrusts harder. His eyes close in concentration and ecstasy as he stuffs more of his tumescent member inside her.

The Stalker's well-lubricated shaft drives itself all the way inside Michele; his cock is so big, and so deep inside her, that it knocks the wind out of her. She can feel the Stalker's thighs against hers, his skin whispering on her nyloned legs as he grinds into the pretty transvestite.

He pushes himself back up and takes his weight on his arms and starts to kiss her neck. He strokes her sleek thighs as he slowly invades her back passage.

The Stalker starts to slowly thrust in and out of Michele, hardly moving his cock more than an inch in and out; he is panting and slobbering at her neck, kissing and licking. Michele closes her eyes and tries to relax her internal muscles so that the pain in her back passage will subside.

The Stalker's hand strokes her thighs and groin as he slowly fucks her, he is obviously delighted in the feel of the slinky nylon and satin on his skin because he is pushing his crotch hard against her buttocks on the in stroke. He begins to fuck her harder and faster, establishing a hard and fast rhythm. Michele manages to relax her sphincter and concentrate on keeping her back passage loose to accommodate him.

"Open your eyes bitch!" he gasps, "Look!"

Michele opens her eyes as he kisses her, thrusting in and out, pivoting his waist to get all of himself inside her, rubbing his scrotum on her satin covered buttocks at the top of his in-stroke.

Her back passage is full and it aches as the Stalker's invading member slides in and out. Michele begins to feel the spongy hard mass of his glans push against her prostate. She feels the first ripple of sexual pleasure from her anal cavity.

Michele raises herself up so that her buttocks push up and sways her hips from side to side to increase the Stalker's pleasure and ensure her buttocks rub against him to increase his and her pleasure. She faces him so that the Stalker can kiss her pouting lips.

The Stalker starts to pound himself heavily in and out of her. Michele knows that he can do some serious damage to her insides if she isn't careful; but she still experiences the wonderful tingle of excitement every time his cock massages her prostate. He fucks her harder and harder and is grunting and panting really hard. He grasps her hips and pulls her hard up against him, thrusting forward and back. He jackhammers himself in and out of her, groaning and cursing.

"Fucking bitch! Fucking Whore! Fucking take this you cunt!" he screams.

He pushes in hard and grates his scrotum against her buttocks as he shudders. His grip on her waist is like iron. Michele senses his cock convulsing deep inside her as it shudders and secretes his hot spend. The Stalker's cock actually expands further and fills her completely and she thinks that the walls of her back passage will tear as the Stalker orgasms deep inside her.

As the Stalker's glans pulsate and throb against Michele's sensitive prostrate, washing it with his hot seed, she experiences exquisite sexual pleasure as her cock stiffens and ejaculates into her panties. She shudders with pleasure.

When are both at the peak of their orgasms Michele reaches out and slides her hand under the quilt and produces a cholorform soaked rag.

She puts it up to his face and holds it there despite his truggles.

The last thought that passed across the Chelmsford Stalker's diseased mind is, 'She never cried! The bitch never cried once!' and then he fall unconscious.

She showered and returned to the bed and surveyed the tableaux in front of her and smiled. She threw the Stalkers clothes on the bed after rifling through his jacket and putting aside his wallet.

An hour later Michele stood in her cellar and surveyed her handiwork. The fresh grave sat beside five older graves; six neat mounds in the cellar.

"Well that saved me going out hunting tonight and I've probably done a public service" she smiled to herself.

At Chelmsford Police Station in the CID office a detective approached Inspector Jean Burgess holding five missing persons files.

"Boss I've got five blokes gone missing over the last five months and they were all last seen in downtown gay and tranny clubs. What do you think? Could we have another serial killer operating?" the young detective asked.

"Fuck off bucko! What do you think we've got some fucking fag tranny knocking off punters? Don't be so fucking stupid!" Jean said sarcastically.

The End

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers
12