The Trap

Story Info
Whose trap was it and who fell?
6.4k words
2.83
54k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver, 23, was a good looking guy. Women found him sexy. He was always surrounded by them. But he was very faithful to his girlfriend whom he loved very much. Same was true from the girl's side also. Amanda Reynolds, she loved him like crazy. She was a rare, beauty with brain. She was highly intelligent. Amanda was very voluptuous too. She was 22, 5'4' in height, short hairs- always used to wear a hair band, big firm boobs, broad, firm and a stand-up sexy butt with a sex-cellent figure. Many of my friends fantasized about her during their masturbation round.

Ben was a good friend of mine. He was really close to Oliver as well.

May be he was one of his friend whom he trusted very much. As a result of being close to Oliver he became friendly with Amanda as well. Many guys envied him for that. But he didn't look like of the sorts of fucking up his best friends girlfriend. Amanda was just a friend for him. Same was true from Amanda's point of view as well.

To describe Ben, he was ok looking guy. He looked kind of a fat-so when he wore clothes but once he was naked he looked real sexy. I mean all this was told to me by one of my friends, Melina, whom Ben had fucked few weeks back. She told that he had a hairless chest. A hairless sexy ass and a real healthy dick. The way Melina gave the description I assumed how much she would have enjoyed him on bed. He had a tanned body complexion and the meat of his ass was the one which girls usually fantasize about.

Once our group of friends were sitting in a café discussing how many times we masturbate. Ben told that whatever he does he never, unlike us, fantasizes about any of his friends' girlfriends. All of us booed him saying that he was lying but he stuck to what he said. So finally I said, "Hey Ben u must a great man then." And we started chatting something else. Finally we all parted and along with Ben I started walking towards our respective houses. On the way suddenly he blurted out, "Hey mate you know I am not all that great."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I masturbate."

"So what?"

"No I mean I masturbate thinking about girls who are my friend's girlfriends." Ben said.

"Oh well that's very much normal. But anyone in particular?" I replied.

"hmmmm there are many but if you want to know whom I really fantasize to fuck then I would say there is only one."

"Whose is the one?" I asked.

"Well promise me you won't tell this to anyone?"

"I promise."

"Ok. The other one is Oliver's gf – Amanda. Boy she has a figure. Those ripe boobs. Those juicy butt cheeks. Those sexy lips. I just want to eat her up completely. She is a real 'ball' stirrer."

"Have you seen her naked?"

"Hell no but once I saw her cleavage and I didn't sleep that night thinking about her melons."

"Does Oliver know about this?"

"No are you mad. No. Hell no."

"And Amanda?"

"No man no. she doesn't . She would kill me if she knows this."

"Anyways I need to go the other way. I hope one day all your fantasies come true and you have your girls!"

"Oh thanks mate but only if they wish else not. Else never."

I waved him goodbye, so did he and went to our respective ways leading to our house. That was during summer.

After few months, winter came, our Institute arranged for a trip to a place, far from the city. We all were charged up for it. As we knew once we reach there it will be really a sexy adventure for all of us.

Three days passed in that place. It was lovely. The ambience, the scenery, the weather all had an air of eroticism to it.

After breakfast, on the fourth day, I was coming towards the reception of the hotel we all were staying at, when I noticed Oliver sitting alone at the cafeteria. He was never alone. He always hanged around with Amanda. But she was no where there. I sensed something was wrong and I went and sat beside him.

"Hi Oliver! Whats up man? Why alone? Where is your gf?"

"Oh I am fine. Actually I had to go with my friends for some site seeing and Amanda had to do some shopping. I told her to go with any friend. And now that shit site seeing plan is cancelled for the day. I am missing her."

"So did she go alone? And why don't you just join her. Ring her at her cell."

"I tried her number but it seems the weather has crippled the entire network. No she hasn't gone alone. Ben is with her."

I almost screamed, "Ben?"

"Yes. Why?"

"No. Nothing just like that. Was it your idea to send her with Ben?"

"Yeah. I mean as a matter of fact it was Amanda's idea. They both know each other. I just approved her idea. I trust both of them."

"That's fine. Ok then I got to go. Take care. Bye."

"Bye mate."

And I left.

Meanwhile Ben and Amanda had a blast together. They went for site seeing a bit. Then they had lunch together at a restaurant. It looked like as if he was dating her. Then they went off for shopping. At the shopping mall they brought many things like designer jewellery, show pieces, clothes etc.

Together they were having fun. Ben entertained Amanda so much that she was not missing Oliver anymore in Ben's presence.

They were walking in the shopping mall when suddenly Amanda said, "Ben you stay here. I need to buy something. I will be back quickly."

"Hey what is it that you can't buy in front of me?" he told her teasingly. "Nothing as such just a few undergarments." "Oh come on Amanda, don't be a pervert. Whats the problem if I accompany you. I am your friend aren't I? Why are you so conservative?" he said taking his chances.

Amanda stared at him for a few seconds and then said, "I am neither conservative nor pervert ok. Come along if you want to. I have got no damn problems."

So together, Amanda along with her bf's friend entered a sexy lingerie shop.

Amanda was going through a bunch of panties. She had already taken the bra. A lavender colored one. She was trying to find a matching colored panty. All the while Ben was standing near her. All of sudden he yelled, "There it is."

Amanda looked at him questioningly. He said,

'Here is what you are looking for" Ben pointed towards a lavender colored thong.

"Oh I don't wear thongs." Amanda said quickly, a bit embarrassed.

"But you will look beautiful in it." He said.

"How do you know?" Amanda asked but suddenly realized she shouldn't have said that. After all he was not her bf. He was just a friend.

"Just a guess." He replied.

Amanda said nothing further. Amanda kept on looking for her matching panty. When at last she didn't get what she wanted she decided to take the lavender colored thong. Along with that she went to the counter.

"May I try this out please?" she asked the female attendant.

"Oh the one that I chose for you?" Ben said teasingly. Amanda said nothing only a mild glare. The female attendant showed her the 'try' room.

"But maam currently we don't have a mirror there, it's being repaired. If you want you can take your boyfriend along with you. We can allow that." The female attendant said pointing towards Ben.

"No it's ok I will help myself, thank you." Amanda replied blushing a bit.

After a few minutes Amanda came out of the 'try'- out room.

"It's perfect. Please pack this." She said.

After buying the lingerie they went out of the shopping mall.

It was evening time now and lights were beginning to discolor. Night was about to set in. Ben and Amanda were enjoying ice-cream at a parlor. "Hey it's getting late. We should be moving by now. Oliver must be waiting." Ben told her.

"Oh yes. Let's move." Amanda said and they came out of the parlor and started searching for a cab. It was 5:45 pm.

I was sitting inside my room. The clock showed 7:25pm. I was tired because of the entire site seeing I did along with my friends. Suddenly I heard my cell ringing. I picked up the phone.

"Hi Ben here."

"Oh hi. Whats up mate?"

"Well I am actually stuck out here. I don't know which place it is but it's very far from our hotel. The cab driver told me that the roads are blocked due to snow and it will take the entire night to clear up."

"Oh shit! So how may I help?" I asked.

"Actually I am not alone. Amanda is also with me. Oliver's gf. Both of us tried his number like crazy but it's not working so just can you tell him that we will be returning tomorrow as quickly as possible. Not to worry. Amanda is my responsibility."

"Alright I will convey that to him, don't worry. Can I ask something mate?"

"Yeah?"

"Ben are you planning to screw Amanda tonight?"

"I want to but I don't know if she allows. Else not."

"Ok enjoy yourself. Stay safe. Bye."

"Bye." And he hung up.

As instructed I told what I was suppose to tell Oliver. He was worrying a bit but then he told he trusted both of them very much. It was 7:45pm.

At about 8:15 pm my cell once again rang disturbing my sleep. It was Ben on the line.

"Hi. I hope I am not disturbing?" he asked.

"Not at all." I said politely.

"Actually just few minutes ago we, I mean Amanda and I checked inside a small cabin. An old couple lives here and they gave us a room for the night."

"Did you say 'A' room?" I inquired, feeling stimulated.

"Yes. I am sharing a room with Amanda."

"And the bed also I guess?"

"Hope I am lucky enough to do that, but only if she whishes. If Ben queries then please do let him know. But please don't tell him that we are sharing the same room for the night. I hope you understand the risk."

"Yeah I understand."

"Bye." He hung up.

Oliver, though, never came for any query. But the entire conversation aroused me very much. There is Ben, who lusts for Amanda. Will she allow

him to do it? I masturbated fantasizing about Ben making steamy love to Amanda and went to sleep.

Meanwhile when Ben and Amanda came to know that the car wouldn't be able to go any further because of the snow block up they asked the cab driver what to do. The cab driver told that he knew of an old couple who stayed near by. They rent rooms to young couples within a cheap price. "Young couple" the idea seemed to stimulate something inside both Ben and Amanda. At last they decided to go the driver's way and he took them to the cabin. Both of them entered the cabin. An old man was there who told them that there is only one room left for the night upstairs. Ben looked at Amanda for approval. Amanda thought its better to share a room with a friend than to freeze in the cold outside. She nodded yes. They gave him the advance rent and went upstairs along with him. The old man opened up the room, gave the key to Ben and left. Ben closed the door and locked it. Amanda did notice it but for some unknown reason didn't say a word. The room had a fire place, a light, and a bit larger than single bed along with a balcony. They kept their shopping bags. Ben asked Amanda, "Will you mind if I open my jacket. I just want to warm up in front of the fire."

She said, "No not at all."

"Thanks." Ben replied thinking that "will she allow me get naked in front of her?"

After their dinner, sent to them by the old man downstairs, Amanda went outside into the balcony, Ben followed her and under the romantic and erotic moonlight they sat admiring the scenery. They started chatting casually.

"What a romantic scene isn't?" Ben asked Amanda.

"Yeah, very much." Amanda replied.

"I wish I had a real gf!" Ben whispered.

"Don't tell me you don't have a gf Ben!" Amanda sounded surprised.

"I have but those are just time pass. No one serious."

"Anyways forget about it. You tell me Amanda what are the things that you like?"

"No not me you tell me what all you like. Let me ask which is your favourite drink is?"

"Pepsi."

"Hey even I like pepsi." Amanda said sounding very amazed.

Ben knew all about Amanda's interests because he had read Oliver's slam book where she had written it all. And in order to just stimulate his chances of seducing her he told those interests one by one.

"Favourite destination?"

"Miami beach."

"Wow." Amanda gasped.

"Favourite food?"

"Spanish Omelets."

"Oh I love it too." Amanda responded very much excited.

"Hobby?"

"Reading romantic novels."

"I can't believe that!"

"Why? Why can't you believe it?" Ben asked.

"That's because all of yours interest matches with mine. I mean just about everything. Hey if you say more I think I will fall in love with you!" Amanda said jokingly. "In fact I would have fallen for you if Oliver wasn't there." She sort of teased Ben.

"So what is the harm? Oliver is not here. You can fall in love with me?" Ben was checking her reaction. He just needed one nod from her and he would take her to bed and give the most pleasure full night of her life to her.

"Oh shut up I meant if Oliver wasn't there in my life not in here. But anyways I just joked ok. I am very much happy with Oliver. I love him."

"There you are. I don't understand why each and every girl acts like a prude. Is that there nature? First they will say what they have in their heart and when inquired about they will wash their hands off by saying that they were just joking. Girls are so prude I tell you. All of them." Ben was really trying to stimulate Amanda into the act. Into the trap.

"Hey hey I really do love Oliver ok. When I told you I joked, I meant it. I don't know about other girls but I am certainly not a prude."

"But you all are not like us, boys. I mean when we say we love a girl it's always spiritual not physical. But for girls its always physical love that matters."

"That is a complete bullshit. All of it." Amanda protested but Ben continued what he was saying.

"Tell me this if we boys have sex with a girl other than our gf we don't forget them. Our love doesn't die for them. We still love them as we used to earlier but girls? Well they only have sex with their bf's. Nobody else. Because they think if they physically become other's their love will end for the former guy they are full of fears and insecurity. They doubt their own love towards their partner. So when I say all girls are prude. I am right accept it or not."

"No way I am not going to accept that girls are prude. It's the boys who are prude."

"Ok then. I am ready to prove myself. If I have sex with any girl still I will be loving my gf no one else. Can you prove like wise that after having sex with anyone you will still be loving Oliver and not that guy?"

Amanda didn't say anything. She just stared at Ben for a couple of seconds and then started to admire the skies as if thinking something. Ben sat there still, without looking at Amanda. Just waiting for her response. His penis was knocking at his underwear to pop out.

After a couple of minutes Amanda broke the silence between them.

"Alright. I know I am not a prude. I can still and I will continue to love Oliver even if I have to have sex with anyone else."

"Ok I agree." Ben said. He thought he won't be getting her now.

"So I am ready to prove my statement." Amanda blurted.

"Now?" Ben queried. His hopes again got an ignition and so did his balls.

"Yes now. Right now." Amanda replied.

"But from where the hell am I suppose to bring some one for you at this point of time?" Ben asked.

"You don't have to go searching for anyone." Saying this Amanda turned towards Ben, face to face, eye to eye and said bluntly, "To prove my point I will have sex with you Ben. Tonight."

Ben's eye popped out and his heart jumped. So finally she fell into his spell. Now he will be fucking the girl he had masturbated and fantasized about all these months. His good friend's gf. The thought itself began to increase his dick's stiffness.

"Are you sure Amanda?" Ben queried for the last time.

"I mean what I say." Amanda responded looking confident.

Ben looked at Amanda and she was looking at him. Direct eye to eye. It was 10:10 pm.

Both had already opened their shoes at the door. Ben was wearing a brown leather jacket which he had kept by the fire place. So now he was in a brown full shirt, a white half sweater inside along with a simple white vest. He was also wearing blue jeans. As for Amanda, she was wearing a red hair band to avoid her neck length hairs falling on her forehead. A black leather jacket, inside that an orange high necked sweater. She was also wearing jeans, faded blue. The jeans very articulately brought out the sexy shape of her ass.

After about ten seconds of looking eye to eye at each other Ben made the first move. With his hands he unzipped Amanda's jacket's chain. She was not saying or doing anything. Just staring at Ben. As if admiring his courage and wanting to be stripped by him all the way. When the chain unzipped completely, Amanda just moved her shoulders a bit but never stopped for once staring at Ben. The jacket came out. Next Ben started pulling her high necked orange sweater. When he pulled the sweater till her boob length she just raised her hand. Ben took the sweater off her. They kept looking at each other. Amanda was staring at Ben. She was slowly but surely coming under the spell of eroticism. There was lust in her eyes now. Just pure animalistic lust. She was wearing a tiny looking red t-shirt under her sweater. Ben reached for it. Amanda caught his hands and stopped him. Ben stopped but they continued looking at each other. Then Amanda reached for her red hair band and removed it. Her short hairs fell on her fore head. With the hair band on she used to look super sexy because of her beautiful face. Now without the hair band she was looking drop-dead gorgeous. "That's the sexiest looking face I have seen." Ben thought. The red hair band fell to the ground. Then she slowly caught Ben by his neck and planted her soft juicy lips on his upper lip and Ben responded sexually by locking her lips with his lower lip. They kissed. Slowly Amanda's tongue began to search for something and she got it – Ben's tongue. Their tongue met. Both of them had a strange hunger for each other. Ben wanted to make it as slow as possible. He wanted to feel every inch of hers and time. So did Amanda. Her tongue was completely inside his mouth and together their saliva was making an erotic mixture. It was a real passionate kiss. A smooch. It lasted 35-40 seconds. After which they parted. Now not a single part of their body was in contact. But both of them were feeling that every organ in their body wanted to move inside the other's.

"Take me inside the room." Amanda requested Ben.

He picked her up and went inside. They were inside the room now and were standing face to face. And like before were looking at each other's eyes. Amanda lifted his hands and unbuttoned both his shirt's hand buttons. Then one by one she started unbuttoning his brown full-shirt. She was doing it slowly. Finally it came out. Then Amanda pulled his white sweater under the shirt. Ben raised his hands and she did the rest. It was off him. Quicker than the shirt. Ben was in his vest. For the first time Amanda saw Ben's partly exposed chest. "Wow so sexy!" She thought. She pulled it and again with his co-operation it was off him. Now Ben was standing semi nude in front of Amanda. She slowly took her hands and caressed his entire hair less sexy chest once. Then she pulled up his belt. Unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and with a jerk pulled it down. She stood up. Now Ben was in a jockey underwear standing in front of her. In front of Amanda, his friend's gf! Her eyes were slowly going up and down. For the first time Amanda felt the moistness of her pussy in her panty. She came a bit close to Ben and sort of whispered to him in a low sensual tone, "Do you want to see me in that lingerie I bought today?"

All Ben said was, "Am I that lucky?" She looked at him for a couple of seconds and said, "Wait." Amanda took out the lingerie packet and along with the bed sheet from the bed she went inside the bathroom and locked herself.

12