The Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Ben took his phone and ranged a number.

It was 10:30 pm and because of my tiredness I retired bed early and was dead asleep. Suddenly the ring of my cell woke me up. It was Ben.

"What the hell is the matter now Ben?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Just wanted to tell you that within few minutes I am going to fuck Amanda. It is her wish. Rest I will tell you when I get back. Sleep well. Good night."

"Bye." "It was her wish." I thought "What a seducer Ben must be. He seduced a beauty with brains like Amanda? Melina was right. He can make girls leak their juices." Thinking this I went back to sleep.

The door of the bathroom opened after a minute. Amanda came out. She had wrapped herself with the bed sheet she had taken inside the bathroom with her. Ben had just thrown his cell on the nearby able and was standing where exactly Amanda had left him. Amanda came towards him and when she was two hands away from him, she stopped. She looked at Ben with her lustful eyes and said, "Guess what Ben? You are lucky." Saying this Amanda dropped the bed sheet.

Ben couldn't believe what he saw. Amanda was standing right in front of him wearing that same lavender colored bra and thong that she had bought from the shopping mall today with him. She was looking exquisite in that. "Almost a perfect body." Ben thought. "Much sexier than I had imagined." He thought. He was now scanning Amanda from top to bottom while she was standing there looking directly at him.

The sexy short hairs, those erotic eyes, juicy lips, the boobs- ripe and ready. Her sexy and cute belly button. Then the lavender colored thong revealing more than covering. The shapely legs. As Ben finished scanning Amanda's frontal body, she stood where she was unmoved and looking at him and his scanner eyes. After couple of seconds of scanning Ben caught hold of his underwear and within an instant pulled them down. Now it was Amanda's time scan his manhood. "Oh it's such a thick one!" thinking this Amanda now stared at Ben's penis for a while. He threw his underwear on the floor beside him and stood naked in front of Amanda. Stark naked. Amanda took her hands at her back, unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor beside her. Her ripe melons were eventually exposed. Completely! The beauty of her melons were approved by the erectness of Ben's penis. Then she caught her thong and in a flash pulled it down and came out of it leaving the thong on the floor. Amanda was also stark naked now. Ben looked at her pussy. He was sure she trims it because they were very neatly shaped pussy hairs. Amanda started walking towards him. "I am naked in front of my bf's friend!" thought Amanda and the thought increased her inner fire to have Ben inside her. She reached where Ben was, two hands away from were she was.

Ben started saying, "Oh Amanda you are so beautiful. You are so gorgeous. Everything about you is so..............gor...geous." he was about to complete his statement when Amanda put a finger on his lips. Looked directly at him and said on his face, "Fuck me Ben." He picked her up took a couple of steps towards the bed and placed her on the bed. Their lips met. Then their tongue and then the saliva. The same erotic mixture was again created. Ben started to caress Amanda's boobs with his hands as they kept on exploring each other's mouth.

Then their saliva parted, tongue parted followed by their lips. Ben started moving downwards and for the first time took Amanda's nipple in his mouth. He sucked them. Then he started making small circles with his tongue all around her nipples. As he squeezed her boobs he began to move downwards towards his 'prize'. On the way he licked and teased her belly button. Finally he reached his prize. Meanwhile Amanda was just caressing his hairs. The moment he touched his lips with her pussy lips a mild moan came out of Amanda "aaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa" which aroused both of them. He didn't do anything else. He knew how to increase the fire within a girl. Slowly he made way to her inner thighs and started making circles with his tongue. He started kissing those thighs now. Meanwhile Amanda was moaning. Ben moved upward again and started tit fucking her. First he licked her nipples slowly then increased his speed. He was squeezing her left boob and he kept licking the right. Then altered the boob. He started squeezing her right and licking her left boob. Amanda was totally under his control now. After few seconds both of them sat facing each other. Ben initiated, stretched his legs

and took Amanda's legs and placed on top of his legs. He cupped her butt, brought her close to him. With one hand still cupping Amanda's butt he brought the other to his penis and slided his rock hard 9inch penis into her juicy vagina with a slight push. "Aaaaaahhhhh" was all Amanda could say. At last Ben's manhood was inside Amanda's heaven. For the first time. He started slowly his to and fro movement. Amanda's hands were both hugging him and he was cupping her butt. Her boobs were oscillating with every push of Ben. His speed increased. "Ohhahhh ahh it feels nice...keep doing it...oh yes..oh yes...do it my lover Ben do it I am yours tonight...keep pumping." Amanda said.

He brought both his hands from her butt to her boobs and was sucking them with a mild squeeze. All of a sudden he raised himself a bit and Amanda fell on the bed along with him in the 'missionary' position and he started pumping really fast now. In out in out that was all and after about three minutes he came for the first time inside her and so did Amanda. He pulled out and slept beside her on his back sweating and gasping. Amanda was also breathing heavily. But she was completely lust-stricken so just few seconds of rest and she climbed over Ben. Slided his dick into her pussy again and began riding again. Amanda was feeling Ben's penis growing in size inside her pussy which increased her lust. She started kissing his chest. Kissing like a hungry bitch. Ben placed his hands on her butt and helped her to ride well. After about ten minutes of riding Amanda gave one more pump and collapsed on his chest with a loud moan. Ben's hands caressing her butt cheeks slowly. Her butt cheeks had the right amount of flesh in it. Just right.

It was 11:15 pm. Both were a bit tired. Not much though. Ben was lying on his back and Amanda over him, her head resting on his chest. She lifted her head and looked at him and said, "Can we have a hot shower together?"

Ben looked at her and with a flash, which surprised Amanda also lifted her and took her to the bathroom and closed the doors. Amanda opened the showers. Warm water started pouring on both of them and they kissed each other on their lips. Via her back to her butt water began to drip and Ben started to caress those wet and hot butt gain. He took a soap and started applying it on her butt. Then boobs. Belly. Amanda snatched the soap from him. It was her turn now. She started applying it on his chest. His belly, his ass and finally his balls and dick. She kept applying soap on his balls. The water washed all the soap from their bodies. Ben lifted her up holding her ass. Her hands were around his neck and her lips on his. He, with a little thrust inserted his penis again into her pussy and started pumping again. "Oh shit...it's feeling so good...so sexy...your are so full Ben darling...fuck me keep fucking me ohhhhh" She murmured. All this time Ben didn't say much. He was focused on his 'job'. Now he spoke. "Oh Amanda....from how many days I wanted this. Oh you are such a beauty. You are so deep. Your butt ..." without caring to complete the sentence he started pumping hard now. After few minutes he came along with her. She got down from his lap. Closed the shower and they dried each other with a towel. Ben came out of the bathroom and started moving towards his underwear. He thought that it's over. Amanda won't allow more than this. He was about to pick his underwear when Amanda came very fast towards him and holding his both hands on the wall started kissing his chest like crazy. Then she went down and touched his penis for the first time. A chill ran through Ben's spine. Amanda took the penis whose size was increasing after it came into her hands. Within seconds it became rock hard again and Amanda opened its tip to expose the 'mushroom'. She started licking its top part. She encircled it with her tongue.

"I like thick ice-creams!" Amanda said and smiled. Finally she took it inside her mouth. "Oh you're too much Amanda. Do it please. It feels so good." Ben retorted. Amanda started taking her 'prize' in and out of her mouth. She was sucking it like a professional whore. Ben was ecstatic with the blowjob that Amanda was giving him.

"Oh Amanda I am coming baby I am coming please slow down please I am coming." Amanda didn't slow. She was squeezing his balls with her other hand. and finally Ben leaked his load inside her mouth. She swallowed it completely without even saying a word. After this she stood up. Ben was completely spent. She looked at him and started jerking his penis again with her hand. They were standing face to face with Amanda jerking away his penis till he regained his erectness. She pushed him onto the bed again. Ben sat down. Amanda turned around, placing her naked ass in front of his face. He immediately knew what she wanted. Ben caught Amanda's hips with both his hands and kissed her butt. He bites them. Then started sucking them. They were so juicy. With his hands he was caressing her hips and with his lips and tongue he was tasting her entire butt. He opened up her ass valley with his tongue and licked her asshole. "Wooooooooooooooowwww" Amanda moaned. He kept licking her asshole. It was sooooo sweet. Ben then placed her ass on his dick. Amanda knew she was about to do it the doggy way. She took her position on the floor and Ben entered her from behind. "Pump fast...faster...faster...faster...deep deep oh Ben dear come on." Amanda was yelling by now with erotic pleasure. He kept on pumping her. Sometimes his hands were on her hips, caressing them. Other times he cupped her breasts which were jumping with the motion and squeezed them as if they were some milk pouches. Amanda also got into the rhythm and started gyrating her hips sponging out everything out from his penis. Milking it away. He came on her ass and at last they stopped.

She turned around, kissed him. Both of them were tired. Very much. She pushed him on the bed. Took her position over him. Kept his hands on her ass. "Caress me" she said and Ben started doing exactly what Amanda wanted and she kept her head on his bare chest and after few minutes both went to sleep. Naked. On top of each other. It was 1:45 am.

It was 7:30 am. Amanda woke up with a start after hearing a knock on the door. She called Ben up and quickly took her clothes and went inside the bathroom. Ben just wore his underwear, wrapped the bed sheet and opened

the door.

"Good morning sir. Breakfast here. Would you like me to call up a cab also?"

Taking the breakfast tray from the old man's hand Ben said, "Thank you. Yea please call a cab and kindly let us know when it comes." He gave him some extra money for the breakfast as well for the cab service. The old man happily went away and Ben closed the door. He dropped the bed sheet and reached for his pants. He wore his clothes and sat down arranging the break fast for both of them. The bathroom door opened and Amanda came out. She was wearing all her clothes that she was wearing yesterday. The jacket, high-neck sweater and the faded blue jeans. She went straight towards the balcony and pick her hair- band which she had dropped their the night before. She remembered the kiss she gave to Ben and thought how much she enjoyed it. She came back to the room. "Break fast is ready" Ben announced. Amanda didn't say anything. She sat down opposite Ben and started having the sandwich. Nobody spoke. Finally Ben did.

"Did you enjoy it?" Ben replied.

"Now you know that I am not a prude." Was all Amanda replied.

"Amanda I need to confess something."

"Yes what?"

"You know I knew you were not a prude. Actually I must confess from the day I saw you I fell in love with your body. I wanted to have it. I wanted to make love to it. I fantasized about you. Once I saw your cleavage and I couldn't sleep that night. This entire "prude" thing was just a drama to stimulate you to come to bed with me. It was a trap and you fell into it." Ben said watching and waiting for her reaction.

Amanda was hearing everything very calmly, eating away her sandwich. Then she spoke.

"Who said I fell into your trap?"

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"Now listen to me Ben. Melina is a good friend of mine. Few weeks back she told me that she had sex with you. She was all mad about your chest, ass, dick and how sexually you make love. That was the day I started fantasizing about your ass and dick etc. I imagined about you and me making love to each other. On bed, on the floor, under the shower. Finally yesterday was the day I got to be aloe with you and was praying hard for a chance. I was lucky enough to get it yesterday. What do you think I did all this because I wanted to prove you that I wasn't a prude! Nonsense. I wanted you inside me. Though I am not a bitch and I love Oliver very much but I don't mind fantasizing about a guy and then getting to fuck him in real! So it was you who fell into my trap and not the opposite.

And answering your first question – yes I enjoyed it very much. You are too good in making love. Melina was right. Very right." Saying this Amanda finished her sandwich.

Ben couldn't believe what he was hearing and from a state of shock he was brought to reality by a knock on the door. He went and opened it. "The cab is here sir." The old man said. "Yes we are coming down." Ben told him and closed the door. He turned towards Amanda and said, "Your are dangerous baby." "But not a prude." She replied. They went down, climbed the cab and went towards the hotel.

It was 9:00 am when I saw Ben in the lobby. We sat down on the lobby sofa and he told me the entire night's episode. I was listening with awe. By the time he ended it I was dumb founded.

Meanwhile Amanda went to Oliver and told him how much she missed him and stayed the entire night awake, alone in room thinking about him. Now she needed some rest and sleep. Her trap was a successful one, so she thought she deserved a rest!

12