The Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

Vickie smiled. "You remember the new life insurance policy I took out. You complained about all you had to sign that day. You should have checked them closely. You signed a full Power of Attorney. I had access to all our accounts. I even took that $196.650.00 or so dollars you never told me about. And I took out a second mortgage on the house. I collected all my equity. Now I have a tidy sum, a paid for car and all the furniture I want from the house. The movers were there when I had to call you with that silly information from the overnight parcel. I had them take a break outside so you wouldn't hear them working. I'm not as generous as George I'm afraid. All I left in each account was $1.00. I just didn't want to leave you with nothing. I also maxed out all your credit cards. I took cash advances and put it in our joint account before I moved the money. Boy the interest on those advances is almost 30%. I'm so glad I have cards of my own and not saddled with your debt."

"Vickie you can't do this to me. I deserve something."

"Oh I left you the house and your car. Now you know why I wanted to keep my Toyota. It's paid for and in my name. Right now it's down stairs ready for me to leave the city."

"You can run, but I'll find you!" Neil threatened.

Vickie didn't respond to that, she just looked at Fred, "Say good-bye to Norma for me Fred. And give my love to Toby and Beth. I always wanted kids. I'll miss you all."

Looking at Neil, "There are some things you don't know about me. I met Norma Williams three years ago when we took a class together. We became friends. I met, Fred her husband, later. He helped me a lot. Now the class we took was to obtain a Concealed Handgun License. I guess I never mentioned that did I? I practice often. I carry a Sig-Sauer 9MM and I'm proficient with it. I intend to leave the state and start a new life. I will pick a state that allows handgun licensing. I will do my best to hide my identity. If I ever see you again I will assume your intentions are to harm me. I will act accordingly." Vickie Marsh had a cold look as she made the statement to her soon to be ex-husband. It was not a threat, it was a warning.

Looking at Fred she smiled, "Fred remember Norma carries a Sig .357!"

Fred smiled back. "I'll remember that Vickie. You take care and stay in touch."

Wellington Styles and his man stayed with Neil as Fred escorted Vickie from the building. In an hour she was well on her way to her new life.