The Trap: Teasing Her Teacher

Story Info
She enjoys toying with her prey, be patient.
3k words
4.35
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thedusty1
thedusty1
33 Followers

"Ugh . . . what the hell?" Panic sets in as Wade realizes he's awoken in his classroom thoroughly duck taped to his chair, but panic quickly rises to terror as he feels cool air on his thighs where his pants once were. With a jarring jerk to his chair Wade spins around to meet the predatory eyes & vindictive grin of a rarely seen face.

"Have a good nap Mr. B?" She asks condescendingly while fiddling a rather intimidating switch blade. Her slender 5' 7" frame lounges in a desk with her feet up all too excited to toy with her prey.

"Janet Darwin what the hell are you doing? You're 18 & you know better. Cut me loose right now & I'll let this senior prank fade from my memory. Wait, how the fuck did I get taped to my chair?" He quiets himself to actually assess the situation as he watches Janet saunter over, oozing confidence, her smirk a permanent fixture as she watches him figure things out. "Holy shit, you roofied me. D-did you . . . rape me?"

Janet stands next to her English teacher, still smirking as she bathes in the fury of Mr. B's eyes, ignoring his repeated question about rape. Janet leans back on his desk, resting on her palms, locking her elbows, pushing her shoulders back to accentuate her breasts. She flips her hair, as if modeling for him. Wade now silent feeling a mixture of fear, curiosity, & slight arousal. Janet winks & takes her phone from her pocket taps the screen multiple times & looks up with a now fearful look & a forced smile.

"Cheeeeeese," just as Wade realizes she is not looking at him, but near him a camera flash erupts from the easel beside him. Like a giddy child Janet snatches the camera pulling up the picture.

"Oh, this is a good'n. You sure are good with a camera Mr. B, but too bad I was unwilling participant. C'mon look at the trepidation & fear," turning the screen towards him. A defeated sigh escapes him as Wade realizes that is an all too familiar narrative, "teacher forces pretty student to do whatever."

"Fine, you have your blackmail. Did you rape me? I have a fiancé I love dearly, but this here . . . she won't like at all, so what is it you want?" Wade fears his attempt to assert control would upset Janet, but Janet was unphased. Janet saw him sneaking glances at her chest, enjoying the thought of him imagining the perky C cups concealed beneath her shirt as it was pulled taught in for her "forced" pose. Rolling her eyes in concession Janet leaves her desk perch. Janet leans close to Wades face, putting her hands just between his boxers & bare knees.

"Mr. B, I solemnly swear I have not raped you," grabbing her blade from the desk still not breaking eye contact she slips her knife behind the chair, ". . . yet." Her sinister smirk sweeps across her face the same moment she gently drags her up her victims shoulder, neck, & down his square jaw. A scraping sound as the blade dances across Wade's stubble.

"That was hot, you're welcome. I spied on your downstairs while you slept . . . meh. Though soft it wasn't small, but it got me curious. I bet you're a grower not a shower."

"Seriously, what the fuck bitch. I get it, you like toying with your 'meal.' Though, you really should not do this. Reason 1: I DO NOT WANT THIS. This isn't some bullshit fanfic you Jill off to. 2. This is technically a crime 3: I have a . . ." Grabbing Wades rather soft full lips to pinch them closed.

"A fiancé," squeezing his lips harder now then rolling her eyes, "I knooooow." Surprised by his surprised look, realizing her nails were digging into the precious flesh around his mouth. "O.M.G. I am so sorry, but you know how I get when you talk about . . . her." Once she released his lips he tried to speak quickly.

"WhatIwastrying . . . mmm," Janet now cupped his mouth & slid a finger between his lips to tease him or silence him Wade did not know, but with her knife at the ready the finger stayed. Janet now seductively bit her lip &looked upon him with lustful eyes. With precision saunter & rodeo grace she pulled her skirt up to slowly, teasingly, mount his thighs in order to look at the close proximity of their groins. They could each feel the heat radiating from the others sex. Upon looking up her teachers stiffening tool with a smirk of victory she raised her eyes to meet Mr. B's; shrugging his eyebrows & speaking through her fingers:

"Jush a fibsical reacshun, thash all." Removing her hand.

"Too what? Your flag was at half staff when I sat down," Smiling seductively she began to writhe & rub her damp pussy on him, "but let's get you to full staff? Salute?" She shrugged uncaring as her gyration & grinding slowed to an amazing sensual lap dance.

Janet grasped his handsome face & they each leaned into a kiss, but just before their lips met she pulls away. Grabbing some of Wade's thick brown hair, pulling his head backward & to the side; leaning in to trace her soft tongue up his jaw line, his neck, & finally his ear. Janet's warm breath added to Wade's crumbling resistance, he tried to remain stoic, but her lap dance & mouth erotically licking & nibbling his ear "solidified" his defeat. Minutes of silence gave way to his low moaning. Ceasing her lap dance, but now kissing his neck Janet reached between them & grasped the gap in Wade's boxers. Digging her fingers into the material & ripping them apart with the strength of a lust fueled maniac, but little damage was done

"Use the knife, cut my boxers if you want," Wade whispered. Janet knew it was dumb, but her desire to fuck Mr. B is currently way more important than the blackmail plot. Taking the knife to his tent was surprisingly easy as she cut the stitching strengthening the gap so she could rip his boxers wide open. The lust & power of the action surged through her yearning mound.

"Now I see why guys like ripping clothes," smiling she cut the strings of her thong & lifted slightly to pull it free. Then looking at the damp panties she smiled, "Open."

"What? My mou . . ." Janet quickly put her panties in her teacher's mouth. Now she gets why guys in porn do that: power, control, & kinda hot. Spitting them out & looking furious Wade said "Fuck that . . ." then shyly whispering: "though you do taste good."

Wanting a surprise Janet had not yet fully released her teacher's cock. Each stared into one another's eyes, but not as lovers do, more like animals. Removing her skirt to "properly" mount her prey & yet they still stare into each other's eyes, stepping over his lap she began to trace her fingers around his groin. Smiling her sinister smile while she teases him, which is what really gets Janet off, but neither want teasing. Finally, she sank her hand in the widened gap of his underwear where she found her quarry.

His cock felt thick in her hands, but still they stared in each other's eyes to see who would show the first sign of pleasure. Gently rubbing the head of his cock against her moist slit Janet took stock of the healthy girth & length, only to realize she would lose their unspoken war; his cock is going to make her scream. As she slowly slid his cock inside her soaking canal Janet couldn't help, but to close her eyes, bite her upper lip, & give the deepest moan she has ever uttered.

As Janet's eye shot open she couldn't help but cum as she rode Mr. B; the hate, anger, lust, & need in his eyes are the best aphrodisiac. Looking at his strong jaw, hazel eyes, & the slight olive skin from his Italian heritage Janet could no longer ignore his fairly plump pink lips. Grabbing his hair she attacked his hate filled face with her beckoning lips.

Wade could only feign resistance as Janet began kissing him, as it took mere moments for him to "give in" & kiss her back. Their lips weren't dancing together, but lashing at each other. Janet gripped her teachers head as if her life depended on it, occasionally tugging on his hair to make sure her lips stay in control. All this time her hips continuing a varying degree of motion: sometimes a slow sensual glide when their mouths entwine, occasionally when apart basking in the desire in the other's eyes an assertive dip that drives his cock in deep and her pelvis into his groin to offset a rather well paced rhythm, but the animal arises when Janet grips the back of his head & buries her face in his thick neck to merely use his body as a tool. Her hips move in a blur as she humps him in time neither going all the way down or all the way up. Janet bites his neck as her thin muscular legs propel her hips & perfectly round thick ass to another orgasm.

Wade bites his lip to keep his pleasure quiet. The furious fucking Janet is unleashing is heavenly, her warm pussy gushing as she rides him is like nothing ever done to him. The feeling of her warm sex grasping his cock as she grinds herself deep on his cock is intoxicating. When she cums, it nearly drains him as the sensation of her hot pussy frantically tightening & relaxing is phenomenal. But he is determined to not give her the satisfaction of knowing how good she feels, nor just how bad he wants more. The feeling of her slight quivers as she comes down from her orgasm are not only pleasurable, but also sexy. Wade looks down her exquisite backside & can only worry about what's next.

"God, yyyess . . . uhh . . . uhh . . . I knew you would be best one," Janet moans through gritted teeth. Sweat now glistening across her body, arms, & face, "I feel those deep moans & hushed cries, your hands frantically trying to grab me. Don't deny it. You probably want nothing more than to bend me over & rage fuck me."

Mr. B remains silent while Janet speaks & rests, but still rock hard within her fantastic mound. He wants only to scream how good her pussy feels & tell her all the fucked up shit he wants to do to her, but thought back to her rambling.

"Best one? What do you mean best one? Have you done this before?"

Janet could hardly take her eyes off their connected organs, before looking up to respond she again began to fuck Mr. B. Slowly rolling her hips back & forth, slightly up & down. They each moaned as the motions began again.

"Well, yea . . . mmm . . . my grades suck . . . most classes mmmm. Mr. Miller . . . Mr. Gladeio were easy. Just did the pics . . . threats . . . my older sisters Jen & . . . Joan did the same thing. Been planning this for a while. My god your cock is amazing! It's like a little big . . . ger & l-l-longer than a red bull can."

Slowing her movements to not only give her pussy a break, but also tease Mr. B & to keep him hard. Her hips would occasionally have her pussy come dangerously close to releasing the flesh toy within, but she would delicately slide back down. Though other times Janet would slam his entire cock within her not just because of how good it feels, but to watch Mr. B contain his moans & screams.

"So, not only . . . did you drug me . . . threat . . . en me with a knife," Wade loses his thought as her pussy slams into him & he resists the urge to tell her 'don't stop.' "You & your sis . . .sters have framed . . . mm . . . more teachers & you planned this out?!" Wade bites his lip as he holds in his scream of pleasure & clenches his fists drowning the desire to grab her succulent ass & drive his cock into her depths. Well maybe he still can.

"You men are so easy to manipulate. What are you doing? Um, unless you want to be on the sex offender list or fired I sugggggest . . . mmm Fuuuuck!" Wade planted his feet down, hard. His hips went up, his butt several inches off the chair, & his cock buried in her pussy.

Wade has what he needs & wants what little he can take. Frantically pushing down through his legs & hips Wade watches as Janet can only straddle him with her eyes closed & desperately grasp the back of the chair. Though not a speedy pounding, she gets at least one hard & deep thrust every second.

"You like that (slam) bitch! Gooood god I (slam) hate you! You are so (slam) fucked!" The only sounds being made were Wade's feral growls & incoherent yelling as he repeatedly & relentlessly thrust his cock into the dripping sheath hovering above. Janet embraces the amazing intrusion as her body quits listening to her commands. The powerful pounding continues for nearly 5 minutes only stopping when Janet's wobbling legs give out & she falls onto his lap, fully sheathing his sword.

Her orgasm is unlike anything she has felt, a constant wave of euphoria sweeping over her body as she continues to writhe on Mr. B's throbbing cock. She buries her face in his shoulder to bite his collar to contain her guttural scream of pleasure & pain. Janet desperately rides his magnificent cock, quickly moving her hips to keep her burning euphoric pleasure from ending. Mr. B inhales her scent, relaxes so her sporadic hip movements, & pulsing pussy can bring him to a powerful finish. Her animalistic moans paired with her frantic movement along his rod led to him exploding within Janet. Feeling the hot cum explode within her, Janet let the euphoria take over causing an unexpected eruption from her pussy. Janet could only quietly scream as she squirted, nearly biting through Mr. B's shirt collar.

"I-I-I've never done that before. Holy shit," she whispers into Mr. B's ear not acknowledging the smile he desperately stifles. "Well, that was well worth the planning," Janet awkwardly states as she begrudgingly dismounts her teacher's lap, "how about a new deal? We keep . . ."

"Shut the fuck up & cut me free. We have matters to discuss." Wade peers at his student with a new kind of hatred one she had not seen is his eyes before. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything just cut this tape, please." The look of sadness in his eyes actually made her feel slightly remorseful, but not much. Snapping back to her initial role as predator Janet wipes their mingled fluids from her thigh tasting some & wiping the rest on the inside of her skirt.

"Need that DNA evidence, ya know. Though," licking her fingers again, "we do taste good together." Putting her skirt on & transferring the blackmail picture to her phone Janet knows she has won & plans to definitely use Mr. B again. As she cuts the tape away Janet can't help but gloat.

"Yep, all you guy teachers are going to give me good grades & glowing recommendation letters. So fucking easy to blackmail you guys. Though you're the only one I fucked & damn it was good. I'll to figure out some other fun things to do to you when I fuck you again." Annoyed by his silence Janet continues her tirade.

"You know Wade, I think your cum in my pussy puts us on a first name basis, you know I think once I cut you free you should lick all this up. I know your cock is good, but how are you at oral?" She laughed & as she finished freeing Wade also laughed.

"You are in no place to negotiate. You dumb cunt. If you ever came to class you would know that on my half days I record my classes for online students." Pointing to the tiny camera in the corner of the room. He let the notion float in the air a moment to enjoy the terror sweeping across her face.

"I even tried telling you about the camera. Stop trying to think your way out of this, the video is already in the cloud. I have you on camera admitting to legit crimes & probably drugging my tea, oh & the whole technically raping me thing. You even admitted your sisters did this same thing. Put the knife away, if anyone is someone's bitch you're ours."

"We can figure something out, what would your fiancé think? Wait, ours?" Wade laughs while Janet begins franticly picking her things up as to not leave evidence.

"Oh I told you my fiancé would not like this, but she is going to cum so hard when she watches the video. We are into some pretty fucked up stuff, & if you & your sisters want to stay out of jail you're going to experience some of our fun whether you want to or not. I'm going to edit this out of the video, by the way, remember I'm the victim. I suggest you start showing up to my class, enroll in summer school, enjoy the personal tutoring I give & prepare for a new journey as my new toy."

thedusty1
thedusty1
33 Followers