The Trapeze Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared into my eyes with a serious look which broke into that impish grin and replied, "Of course."

She winked at me and took another swallow of Champagne.

Just then the woman I had noticed earlier with the gray hair appeared next to us with a handsome man in his early-40s with blond hair and a great suntan.

"G'dye," he said, in what I immediately recognized as an Australian accent. "I'm Paul and this is my wife, Barbara."

"Nice to meet you," I replied. "My name is Jack, and this is Holly."

We exchanged handshakes and kisses on the cheeks. Paul and Barbara were from Sydney and were in South Florida on holiday. He was a CFO for a medium-sized firm producing medical filters and Barbara, as it turned out, was also a teacher, but for secondary school students.

Paul and I continued to chat about finance and politics. Barbara made it clear she was there to dance "not learn about the stock market" and grabbed Holly's hand and headed for the dance floor. Paul and I continued to talk, but I kept an eye on Holly as well. She looked very sexy in that outfit. After a couple of fast songs, the DJ played a slower tempo song and she and Barbara danced in couple fashion. I watched as Barbara's hands stroked Holly's back down to her ass.

Paul winked at me and said, "Attractive lady. You are a lucky guy."

"I can say the same about you. Barbara is a sexy lady," I replied.

We toasted those observations with a couple of glasses of Champagne, and we watched the girls come back to the bar hand-in-hand.

It was about 12:30am when Paul looked at his watch and said. "It is about time for us to head to the back. Will you be joining us?"

Holly looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression.

"It is up to Holly," I replied.

Paul smiled and kissed Holly on the cheek. Barbara came up to me and kissed me full on my lips, giving me her tongue. I watched Holly's reaction. There was no surprise; more like fascination. Barbara then went to kiss Holly. She kissed Holly full on the lips, passionately using her tongue. Holly reciprocated, putting her right hand behind Barbara's neck to hold her as they kissed. Well, that is another surprise, I thought

After Paul and Barbara had left, Holly turned to me and asked, "Where did Paul and Barbara go? What is in the back?"

"Well, that is where the private and group rooms are. It's where most of the 'activities' happen," I explained.

"Not here?" she asked.

"There might be some limited activity in the main club room later, but normally not very much."

Holly took the last swallow of her drink and said, "Well let's get to the back then."

Holly took my hand and led me to the back of the club where we found double doors leading to the back room. Behind these doors, we joined several other men and women wearing nothing, but white bath towels wrapped around their bodies. I told one of the attendants we needed a locker, and he led us to an area with benches and metal lockers similar to what you might find in any gym locker room. He opened a locker door and left. There were five other couples in various stages of disrobing.

"What happens next?" Holly asked as she looked around the small area.

"Well, we take all our clothes off here. You can leave your shoes on if you want," I answered. "We put on the towels in the locker and leave our clothes inside, then head to the backroom."

She kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear, "Here goes."

She reached behind her neck and untied the back of her dress. She slowly allowed the straps to fall, revealing two lovely natural breasts. I continued to watch her as she pulled the tight dress bottom over her hips and ass, and down her legs. She stepped out of the dress, and I stared at this incredibly attractive woman in a cream-colored micro thong. Holly looked into my eyes as she used both hands to pull the thong down her hips, revealing a waxed pussy with just a two-inch long, half-inch wide, tightly groomed landing strip.

"Disappointed?" she asked with a serious expression. "I had this done today especially for you."

I smiled broadly and said, "You are an incredibly beautiful and very sexy lady."

She smiled back and then said, "OK, your turn. Let's see what you got."

I quickly stripped and put my clothes in the locker along with my shoes. When I finished, she noticed my half-erect cock and stepped closer to me. She grabbed my cock gently and whispered in my ear, "I get that first. Agreed?"

I kissed her deeply on the lips and replied, "Yes, and I have you first. Agreed?"

"Absolutely," she moaned as I gently touched her nipples with my fingertips.

We put our towels on and went into the back room of the club.

In the back area of the Trapeze, there was another bar. Everyone in this area, except for the staff, was either wrapped in white bath towels or was naked. I guided Holly over to a stool at the bar and asked the bartender to have our two remaining bottles of wine sent from the front.

In the area next to the bar, there were large, modern leather chairs with several couples seated on them. TV monitors on the walls continued to broadcast porn. Holly and I both started watching a group nearby, where a bald man in his mid-thirties was receiving a blowjob from his black girlfriend, while another man reached under her towel to play with her.

"Amazing," Holly said, as she sipped white wine from her plastic cup. The club wisely did not allow glass in this area.

"Here is the most important rule," I said to Holly as I held both of her hands in mine. "You do ONLY what you are comfortable with. If you don't want to do something, simply say 'no' and let me know. I will take care of it."

"I will. Thanks, Jack." She leaned over and kissed me.

Holly noticed a couple coming from an area behind the bar and to the right.

"What is back there?" she asked

"That is the group room, an area for multiple couples to mingle together." I answered.

"Can we take a look?"

"Sure," I said, as I finished my drink.

We adjusted out towels and headed to the group room. In this area, there were about eight large leather beds laid next to each other across the room. There was a narrow space at the foot of the cushions to walk, and couches that stretched parallel to the mattresses for people to sit and watch the activities in front of them. There were about six couples on the cushions and another ten couples on the couches watching and waiting.

Holly led me down the aisle, and we stopped in front of Barbara and Paul. They were on a bed, with Barbara on her back and Paul fucking her missionary style. They saw us come in and Holly chose two seats on the couch right in front of them.

I had not noticed how built Paul was. He had been wearing a loose-fitting shirt in the bar that hadn't revealed his muscular upper body. Barbara sported huge, firm breasts that I was pretty sure were implants, and I noticed that she also had nice legs, although not as shapely as Holly's.

We watched them fuck for several minutes. Paul was now fucking Barbara from behind, doggy style. Barbara placed her palms against the wall in front of the bed, as Paul pounded her from behind. Holly reached under my towel and began to stroke my growing member, while I gently caressed her inner thigh, making short side trips to rub the lips of her soaking wet pussy.

Barbara and Paul changed positions again. This time Paul was on his back and Barbara put her pussy on his face, while massaging his 8-inch member. She looked up and saw Holly and me on the couch watching them. She smiled and beckoned us to join them.

Holly did not need a second invitation. She let go of my cock and grabbed my hand to lead me to the spot next to Paul and Barbara. I pulled off our towels and laid down parallel to our new friends. Holly was between me and Barbara and Paul, who were in the "69" position. Almost immediately, Barbara began stroking Holly's thighs while sucking her husband's cock. I turned sideways and started kissing Holly deeply and slowly.

Paul noticed Holly next to him and said, "Glad you two could join us." He then began to touch Holly's left breast with his right hand.

Holly softly moaned as Barbara began to probe her pussy with her fingers. I moved down Holly's chest, kissing her breasts and licking her nipples, which were becoming very hard. Holly got up and assumed a position similar to Barbara and Paul. Her wet pussy hung just over my face, and I greedily began to lick her juices from the outside of her lips. At the same time, Holly began to lick the end of my penis. She kissed the tip and pushed her lips right over the head, sucking briefly, then pulled back to continue the pattern. Each time she would take me a bit deeper. At the same time, Barbara had put her hand around the bottom of my cock and was stroking it and fondling my balls. This was making me so hard and crazy that I was sure if she kept this up, I would not last much longer.

I rolled Holly over to her side and pulled her up to kiss me.

"I want you now. I want to feel your pussy around my cock. Right now," I said into her ear.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me now," was all she said in response.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I put Holly on her back, and I positioned myself on top of her. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. Holly's hands were both holding my swollen organ and positioning it for entry.

"Now Jack. Take me," she said, as she pushed the head of my cock between her pussy lips.

I slid into that wonderful, wet, tight, hot pussy and slowly began to move back and forth; in and out. Holly closed her eyes and began to moan again softly. Barbara had changed positions and was now rubbing and kissing Holly's breasts. Barbara moved up Holly's chest and neck and began to kiss her deeply on the mouth. Holly put both of her hands around Barbara's neck and returned the passionate kiss.

Paul was busy having his cock sucked by a beautiful, young Chinese woman with long, black hair.

I was concentrating on enjoying each long stroke inside Holly, who now had her legs on my shoulders, allowing me to penetrate deeply. Her moans became a bit louder and all of a sudden, her body shuddered, she shook her head back and forth several times and gasped. I knew she had climaxed.

I slowed down my pace and made a couple slow, deep thrusts to extend her sensitivity.

I leaned over to kiss her on the mouth.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Yes," she said as she opened her eyes. "Now it is your turn."

"No hurry," I said. "Women have one significant advantage over men..." I waited a couple of seconds and added "... multiple orgasms."

Holly laughed and kissed me again.

I withdrew my cock, but I knew that I could not stretch this out much longer. I turned Holly over to kneel on the edge of the bed as I entered her doggy style, while Barbara positioned herself in front of Holly. As I began to take Holly from the rear, she bent her head to lick Barbara's pussy as Barbara pulled on her own nipples. Paul was now fucking the young Chinese girl, while she sucked her partner's cock.

God, this is great, I thought. I continued to fuck Holly doggy style for another couple minutes until she had another orgasm. Now it was time to finish this session off.

I withdrew from Holly's pussy and positioned myself on my back. I whispered to Holly, "I want you to ride me reverse cowboy."

"What is that?" she asked with a puzzled look.

"Get on top of me facing my feet. Your ass toward my face. On my cock."

"No problem." She smiled and repositioned herself accordingly.

As we began to fuck, a handsome Hispanic man from the couple that was on our left started to play with Holly's breasts. As Holly continued to ride me in my pleasure, the man knelt in front of Holly, his erect, 7-inch cock in front of her face. Holly began to suck his manhood as she continued to ride my throbbing cock. Just when I thought it could not get any better, Barbara positioned her pussy over my face, and I began licking it, as Barbara stroked and kissed Holly's back.

Well, that was it. I felt Holly's third orgasm, and seconds later, I exploded inside Holly. I kept cumming for several seconds and experienced some amazing aftershocks.

The Hispanic man left Holly, and both Holly and Barbara cleaned the cum off my cock with their tongues.

Holly snuggled against me and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste my cum in our kiss. "Wow, that was great," I finally murmured.

"Yes, it was," Holly said, her eyes twinkling in the dark room.

After a few more minutes, I suggested we leave.

Holly responded, "Do we have to go so soon?"

"No. We can stay here as long as you want," I answered, "but I have to go to the men's room. Can I get you a drink on my way back?"

"Sure," Holly replied. "Don't be too long."

"Hold my spot," I said.

I went to the men's room, there was a bit if a wait, and then I stopped by the bar to get a couple of drinks. I made my way back to the group room, where Holly was fucking the handsome Hispanic man she had been sucking off earlier. Luckily, I am not the jealous type. I laid down next to Holly and watched as the attractive stud fucked her ,while his girlfriend fondled Holly's breasts and kissed her.

Holly noticed me lying next to her and looked at me a little concerned. I smiled back and nodded my head to let her know that I was OK with this. In fact, watching Holly fuck this guy was giving me another hard-on.

Barbara was relaxing on the other side of me and noticed my erection. Paul must have gone to the bathroom or for drinks because he was not there.

"I can't let that go to waste," she said in that cute Aussie accent of hers.

With that, she went down on me, sucking my rod and making me even harder. She retrieved a condom from a little bag next to the bed and opened it.

"I hope you don't mind. We insist on condoms," she said, as she unrolled the rubber down on my cock.

"I fully understand," I said in return.

She positioned herself above me and lowered her pussy onto my swollen cock. She was not as tight as Holly but had a great body and I loved her gray hair, something I find very sexy in a woman. She kissed me deeply and continued to ride me cowboy style.

"Damn, you're good," she said.

I watched as Holly had yet another orgasm. The Hispanic man withdrew his cock and took off the condom he had been wearing. His equally sexy partner took his cock in her hands, and a couple of strokes later, made him cum all over Holly's stomach.

"I think you like this the best," Barbara said as she reversed positions to face my feet.

"Yes," I moaned, "I like that position the best."

"Good," she responded.

Unlike Holly, Barbara sat squatting on me straight up, moving up and down with her legs. She had muscular thighs, and damn, it felt good. Seeing this, Holly positioned her pussy on my face, with her back to Barbara, who was moving rhythmically up and down on my cock.

Holly looked down at me, and she said in a low voice, "Give it to her. Give it to her. Give it to her." She kept repeating this over and over to the cadence of the rhythm of Barbara's up and down motion.

I licked Holly's pussy, and she had another orgasm. Just then, I felt the juice move from my balls to my cock, and then explode into the plastic shield.

"That's it," I expelled through clenched teeth. My cock pulsed a couple more times as Barbara rode me.

"That's about it for me," I said after Barbara lifted herself from my softening cock.

"We can go now," Holly said, kissing me deeply. Smiling, she added, "When can we do this again?"

I smiled back and replied, "As soon as you want."

THE END

© Steve Cin 2011 All Rights Reserved.

12