The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now more than ever I was horny, but still had nobody to share it with. A little frustrated, I crawled into bed and turned on the television. There was nothing of interest on, but then again nothing would have held my interest because my mind kept going back to the couple on the balcony. In no time, I was playing with my clit and soon gave myself another orgasm. Somewhat satisfied, I curled up and fell asleep.

The next morning I allowed myself to sleep in. There wasn't much point getting up early because the beach would be too cold, and the breakfast buffet was open until 10:30. I headed down with just enough time to full my plate before they closed, and sat there and slowly ate over the next half hour. When I finished, they were already setting up for the lunch crowd, and were opening the walls. The ambiance and my mood gave me somewhat a sense of luxury. I just had a great meal, and I was able to get up and walk out directly to the beach.

Before going down for breakfast, I had dressed for the beach, wearing a robe over my bikini. That day I felt especially sexy and I wore the thong bikini, so I felt it would be best to be covered during breakfast. But out at the chairs, I was more than ready to shed the robe and what little top I had. As before I put the lotion on my front but this time asked a passer-by to do my back. He was more than happy to help, but did somewhat of a lesser job than yesterday's massage.

Rather than just lie down, I decided I'd take a bit of a walk and look for seashells. There hadn't been any storms lately, and I was sure the beach had been scoured many time, so I didn't really expect to find any. I really just wanted a chance to walk around a bit.

For no particular reason, I headed south along the beach. I could see that my resort ended a short distance ahead and the next began. There was nothing in the sand or any fence, but the color and layout of the beach chairs was different, marking a visual boundary. That resort was obviously quite a bit older because, as I passed it, I could see that the chairs and then the hotel itself was looking a little run down. The other sign was the crowd that was there. The people I passed were more the university student age, and they certainly acted the more juvenile part with a few catcalls and indecent proposals. This behavior was in stark contrast to any place at which I would normally stay, in that the staff would let them know it wasn't in any way appropriate. This place was obviously not of that caliber.

As I went further, there were a few more hotels of various qualities, and then a short run of empty beach until I hit what at first looked like a dead end. There was a bit of a rocky outcrop into the water that went 30 or so feet out and was about 10 feet high. Feeling adventurous, I climbed up to see what was on the other side. What lay before me when I got to the top was a large stretch of empty beach completely devoid of people and buildings. It didn't seem possible in such a largely developed area there would be empty beach, but there it was.

This also appeared as a scarcely well-visited area, because I could see hundreds of shells and starfish that had washed up on shore. When I climbed down to the opening, I immediately found a dozen large shells mostly intact and with such a variety of colors. There were sand dollars, oyster shells and crab shells of every shape, color and size. All that was missing was a bag in which to carry them. I hated to leave this treasure chest, but I also knew that it wasn't going anywhere, so I planned to come back, next time better equipped.

With nothing of interest that I could see ahead of me, I turned around and headed back for my chair. After the long walk back, including passing the gauntlet of catcalls that was louder this time, I finally arrived back at my hotel. I had left for the trek without any water, so I was thirsty by time I got back. Within a minute of getting back on my chair, and before I had a chance to head to the bar, beach service had arrived and I put in my order for the virgin pina colada. When he brought it to me, I downed it quickly and before he left and I ordered another, taller one, which I nursed for a while.

That day didn't seem as hot as the day before, and there were intermittent clouds, preventing the sun from beating down constantly, so I managed to stay out a lot longer, flipping a few times for a more even tan. I completely lost track of time and it wasn't until the sun went behind the building and I was in permanent shade that I realized that it was late afternoon. I noticed my boobs had become a bit rosy, so I figured that, rather than find another sunny spot, I would head in. I also hadn't thought about it, but the drinks were keeping me full enough that I hadn't had anything to eat since the morning. Once I started moving a bit, hunger started to catch up with me. In getting my stuff together to head in, I didn't bother putting on my bikini top, but just put on the robe to go in.

Standing back from the hotel, I appreciated how nice a design they had. The walls were removed from the pool, buffet restaurant and bar, and it had a very open and inviting look to it. I took this invitation and headed for the buffet. When I got in there, I looked at the clock and saw it was already 4:30. That seemed to kick in the hunger a bit more, but I didn't want to eat too much right now, because I wanted to try the formal dining that night. I walked around the buffet tables and picked up a few odds and ends that looked especially appetizing.

There were plenty of tables open, so I headed to the one that was furthest out towards the beach. On the way there, however, the edge of my robe caught on a table edge and pulled the robe open. I quickly tried to cover up, but in doing so tripped over a table leg and I fell bare-chested into a guy innocently sitting there taking in a snack. Needless to say, wearing a plate full of food and getting smacked in the face by a bare boob was a bit more than he had bargained for.

I was so embarrassed, and I couldn't apologize to him enough. He didn't seem to be bothered, but I figured he had to be somewhat put off, so I offered to pay for his meal. While I was still apologizing, the staff was quick to come to my aid and they cleaned up my mess, and they offered to get me more food. I really just wanted to get out of there, so I asked them to charge his meal to my room and I scurried out.

In my room, I was still hungry, so I ordered a bit of room service and took a quick shower. I was just getting ready to settle on the balcony when the food arrived. The waiter set it up on a table on the balcony for me and I settled down with some snacks and a good book. I read for a couple hours after satisfying my munchies, and went in to plan a few of the activities for the next day, my last day there.

When I pulled out the tourist guide from the desk drawer, I saw the light flashing on the phone telling me that I had a message waiting. There was no voice message; just a computerized voice saying there was a call from another room in the hotel. I called the number to find out that the person at the other end of the line was the guy who I stumbled into in the restaurant. We talked for a few minutes and we agreed to meet for dinner in the hotel restaurant at 8:00. It was already past 7:00, so I quickly put together a plan for the next day, got ready and headed down.

I didn't remember what he looked like, and I didn't think he would recognize me with my clothes on, so I went down with the intent of looking for a guy sitting alone. When I arrived, the host greeted me by name, told me my party was waiting, and escorted me to the table. This was quite impressive, but I wonder how the treatment would be if I wasn't there to rate the place.

At the table was somewhat of a hunk of a guy, a fact that eluded me when I dumped my lunch on him. After I sat down, we exchanged names (his name was Karl), and my first question to him was how he found out how to reach me. He explained that he asked to what room his lunch was charged. Not knowing my name or anything, he called to make sure I was okay. He didn't think it was necessary for me to pay for his lunch, and to repay he wanted to buy dinner.

The meal and the company was quite nice, and the conversation light. He worked in marketing, and he used part of a bonus check to give himself a mini vacation. He had just arrived there that afternoon and was staying there through the weekend. I was hoping that he had been there a bit longer as I wanted to find out what the place was like for someone else (I'm never quite off the job). So far he was impressed but it was too early to tell.

We got to talking quite a bit about the different places I've been in my travels, most being in the islands, Central America, and the northern countries of South America. He had been to very few beach resorts, not close to as many as I had, so he wanted to know what to look for and how to get a good bargain. The conversation briefly switched to more of a speech on my part as I went into some detail of my travels, and how I chose them, plus some of the places I still wanted to visit. Among those spots was Rio in Brazil, and he had been there. He wasn't there for their Mardi Gras, but was hoping to go there again at that time.

The conversation turned to the facilities at the hotel. He had seen only a little bit so far, so I told him about some of the layout, including the 4 hot tubs around the pool with the 2 looking over the ocean. I could tell as I was explaining it that that would be his favorite hang-out during his stay, so I asked him if he wanted to check it out now. He was quick to accept the idea and as dinner was over, I figured we could walk around a bit.

As we left the restaurant entrance, I took a couple steps towards the pool and quickly noticed that he was heading for the lobby to head up to his room. I instantly realized he didn't just want to see the hot tub, he took what I said as an invitation to go in the hot tub with him. My mind quickly pictured him filling out a Speedo and I realized just how good an idea that was. I caught up to him and as we headed to our respective rooms, we agreed to meet at the pool in 15 minutes.

I though good and hard about what to wear. I only had a couple drinks, so I was mostly level headed, but thinking about the night before, I was still horny and wanting to get laid; I realized that this could be my chance. This made the choice simple, the string bikini.

I showed up a couple minutes after him, with both of us wearing hotel housecoats. The wall was up, so going to an outside hot tub, we had to go through the door built into the retractable glass wall. On the way out, I noted that anyone inside could see outside, so I had to be on good behavior.

It was already a bit nippy outside, so when we dropped out housecoats, we didn't hesitate to get into the water. He slid off his first revealing his boxer trunks, and as he stepped in, I slid off mine and stood there just long enough for him to notice me.

You couldn't have torn his eyes from me as he watched me into the water until it was up to my shoulder. Once I was sitting, he slid over a bit so that we were not tight together, but our knees touched lightly. The conversation then picked up almost where it left off and I continued to tell him about what I have seen at and around the hotel. In that time, his arm made it around my shoulders, and he pulled me towards him.

I appreciated his offer of comfort and to show him I approved, I put my hand on his thigh and caressed softly as I talked about my great find of shells about a mile down the beach. He let his hand slid down to my side with his fingers touching the side of my breast, sending a warming shiver through my body. To let him know it was okay, I crept my hand up higher on his thigh so that is was rubbing under his trunks and on the inner thigh. When I finished telling him about my walk back, he turned my head towards him and kissed me softly on the lips. He clearly felt me kiss back, because he put a move on me by guided me over his leg so I was sitting between his legs with my back to his chest. There, he put his arms around my waist and held me against him.

He was leaning forward a bit, but I could feel through his trunks a bit of hardness pressing against my back. I think he was trying to hide the fact that he was hard, but if anything, it encouraged me more. I leaned back against him pushing his legs a bit further apart and I pushed my back squarely against his hardness. It felt good to have a hard cock against my body again, even if it was through his clothes.

I began to rub my hips against his cock, and he correctly took that as an offer to move his hands from my waist up to my breasts. He pushed away what little material I had over my nipples and caressed them with his fingers. I began to rub a little harder, and with that he moved his hips in rhythm with mine. Then one hand slowly moved from a breast down over my stomach down to the finely trimmed hair between my legs.

I lifted a leg over his so that he could better reach me, and with that he began to softly caress my clit. He used long smooth strokes that went from the top of my hair right down between my lips. With each stroke I wanted more and more for him to curl his finger and caress inside me, but with each stroke, he pulled his hand back up. I was past the point of simply tingling; I could feel that I wouldn't take much to make me cum any time if he wanted to. He continued caressing, just lightly enough, bringing me to the edge of ecstasy, but holding me right there. All I wanted at that point was to feel his finger, or better, his dick inside me.

I so much had the urge to stand up, pull off his trunks and have him take me right there, but a split second before I was ready to strip him, we heard voices in the beach coming towards us. We stopped. Before they were close enough to see us, I got off his lap, and we started talking about nothing, as if nothing was going on. As they approached, they could see my top lifted off my breasts, and probably figured something was going on. With that, they diverted and headed for the hot tub at the other side of the pool.

With our privacy broken, we had to do something, so I asked him if he wanted to get into the Jacuzzi in my suite. Of course, he said yes, so we climbed out, put on the housecoats, I pulled off my bikini top and put it into a pocket, and we headed to the elevators.

We were the only ones in the elevators, but it was glass and visible to the lobby, so there wasn't much we could do. Standing beside him, I reached into his housecoat, down the top of his trunks and started caressing his erection that had started growing a little soft. It was almost instantly back at full attention, and I could feel just how thick and hard he was. With his back to the glass, He opened up his housecoat and pushed his trunks down, giving me full access and my first view of that luscious love toy as my hand moved up and down the shaft. I barely had time give him a few more strokes before the elevator slowed down, so I had to let go as he stepped out of his suit, and as the door opened, he picked it up and we headed for my room.

No sooner were we in the room than the housecoats came off again. We didn't even make it out of the lounge area when I stopped him, went onto my knees and put his long hard shaft into my mouth. My first taste was that of his pre-cum, so I expected that this wouldn't take very long. Holding his hips with both hands, I moved my head up and down over his cock as he steadied himself by spreading his legs a bit holding my shoulders. I was firmly gripping his ass as his hips pumped with my moving head. I could feel his legs start to quiver as his pumping became more forceful telling me that he was about to cum. I moved one hand to his shaft as I stroked faster until a stream of white salty juice shot into my mouth. I lowered my mouth as deep over him as I could as I felt two more pulses hit the back of my throat. With my lips firmly hugging his shaft, I slowly started to lift my head off of him, and I could taste the final trickles drip into my mouth.

I squatted there in front of him for a minute or so as he slowly started to get soft right before my eyes. There was a bit more cum starting to drip down, so I softly held the shaft as I licked the last bit off. In all that time, he didn't move or say a word. When I finally looked up to his face, he was smiling down on me, and he helped me to my feet.

Holding my hand, he walked me to the bed, and lay down beside me. No sooner were we down than he had his hand holding my breast with tongue over the nipple tickling it. With his free hand, he went back to gently stroking my clit, which had me tingling in no time. Once again his fingers were splitting my lips and teasing me that he would go in, but kept on the outside. When he palmed my mound and rubbed it with his full hand, my hips were moving with his strokes and my body was begging him to get inside. I wanted to cum so hard, and that cock that I had just milked, I wanted to feel it plunge deep inside me. He shifted to lay on top of me with his hips between my legs, and I could feel that his cock was still a bit soft, so I knew I had to wait, but I was ready to go down on him again to get him hard enough to screw me. Instead, he began to move down me, and I knew his mouth was about to give me my much awaited orgasm.

As his lips reached my stomach, he pulled off my bikini bottoms, and reveled to his mouth my moistness. With his mouth hovering over me, I spread my legs for him, inviting him down to me. At first he kissed my thighs and gently touched my skin between my legs, but he quickly dove right in and attacked my swollen clit with his tongue. He masterfully moved up and down from my clit to between the lips to avoid getting it too sensitive, yet driving me ever closer. As his tongue probed, I had to fight off the urge to push down and drive it into me; my whole body was so tense with the desire of feeling him in me or at least making me cum. He kept working me, driving me crazy until it felt like, no matter what I was moments from a good cum. I could hear myself starting to moan as I felt my breathing increase. Just as I was seconds from cumming, leaned over a bit and, not taking his lips from my puss, and plunged his finger deep into me. Within 3 strokes of his finger and his mouth smothered my clit, I came so hard, I'm sure that every room around us heard me.

Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through my body as he continued to caress me. Just as my body started to calm down, he quickly removed his hand, moved up and plunged his now rock hard cock into me. He was moving quickly as my body accepted this new source of pleasure. I hadn't completely finished cumming the first time when I could feel it starting again. His hardness move deep within me with each stroke, and as his hips hit mine, I could feel him dangerously close to my still sensitive clit. He seemed to pump harder and harder, and go deeper and deeper, and it seemed that he suddenly got thick when my body suddenly exploded into another set of waves throwing my head back in moans of pleasure. He kept pumping and moving, adding to the feeling with each stroke, until I felt him slow down as the orgasm subsided.

This time I came down a little faster, and I realized I was holding him tightly against me. I could feel him still inside me almost as hard as when he started. I released my grip and he sat up a bit and started to kiss me. Hs hand roamed down my side caressing me as we continued to kiss. I could feel him starting to get soft in me, which was probably good. I was so sensitive down there that I don't think I could take the feel of a hard cock pulling out. He slowly lifted of and gently slit out. When he rolled off, I rolled partially on to him and rested my head on his chest. I had my eyes closed and laid there relaxing with him gently caressing my back.