The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards the end, miss New York and the other guy employee were naked, the woman employee had 2 things left, and the remaining three of us had one piece. It was New York girl's turn to deal when she pretty much slumped over and passed out. Not knowing what else to do, her boyfriend gathered up her stuff, excused himself and half carried her out, leaving the 4 of us to finish.

Over the next four hands, the situation changed so that bartender and I each had 1 piece and the other two were stripped bare. Then came the hand that finished the game. None of the bartender, the girl nor I folded. Since the girl was already down to nothing, if the bartender or I won, we'd wipe the other out.

We laid down our cards. He showed 2 pair, 8s and 9s. Ha, I had him. Two pairs, Kings over 4s. I was ready to celebrate my victory when the girl laid down her cards. Three 3s. We both lost, she won the hand and the tournament.

This was not exactly a crushing loss, and I figured I'd make the best of it. Since she won, she was first to cover up by putting on her shorts. Then it was my turn to strip. Rather than just pull them off, I figured I'd put on a little show of it. To the beat of the background music, I danced around the table to the two guys. First the other guy, who got a little booby shake. When he reached to touch me, I gently pushed his hands away, but rather then leave him unrewarded I sat on his lap and gave him a little face to face lap dance, still keeping is hands off of me. I pushed myself against him so my chest was against his and as he moved his hips, his cock pressed up against my bikini and we got into a bit of a stimulating rhythm. This guy was hard now and I'm sure he wanted to take this a bit further, but it was the bartender's turn. When I got off of him, I could see he was at full attention with a little drip of pre-cum on the tip, and as I moved away, he slowly stroked himself as he watched me move over to the bartender.

Coming up to the bartender, I sat on his lap facing him straddling his legs and I put my arms around his neck, leaned in and started with rubbing my breasts on his face. His hands instantly moved up to them and both his thumbs caressed my nipples as he cupped and kissed them. Instantly I felt a shiver as I felt my nipples start to grow, pushing out against his thumbs. However, but this was supposed to be a bit of a tease, so as much as this was starting to get me tingling, I pushed his hands down to his side. I could see that he was getting really hard, so I stepped off him, turned around and gave him a bit of a lap dance with my back was to his chest. I still wouldn't let him put his arms around me, but I held his hands on my hips as I moved them, and I was rubbing against his big cock that was trying to burst through his shorts. I caressed his hardness with my body for only a few seconds, and just before I stood up, with his hands still holding my hips, I hooked his thumbs on my bikini strings. As I stood up, he pulled it off, and I stepped out of it, and sat down on my chair.

The two horny men just sat there as if waiting for something, so I looked back at the bartender and told him it was his turn. Similar to what I did, he went to the other girl and sat on her lap face to face and pushed his chest against hers. She grabbed his butt tight and pulled his hardness against her stomach and for about a minute she caressed his cheeks as he rubbed against her.

When he stood up to come towards me, I got a good idea just how large his cock was as I could see the head peak out through the top of the shorts, and the hardness stretched the shorts even tighter around him. Rather than have me sit, he pulled me up and started dirty dancing with me. He held me from behind as his hands gently moved softly over my pubic hair and across my breasts, making sure not to caress, but just to touch. All the while he was grinding his hips against my butt with his cock pushing hard against my cheeks. He then moved in front of me with his back to me and he put my hands onto his chest. I, in turn, softly touched him up and down while holding my chest against his back. He then put my hands flat on his sides and slid them down so my fingers went under his waistband letting me know that it was my turn to pull his shorts off. I started to inch them down his hips until they were stuck because the front waistband got caught on his full erection. I slid my hand over to the front and gently held his cock and stroked a couple times before I moved my hand over the top pushing the shorts out of the way.

Now free from the material, I slid the shorts to the ground, rubbing my body against him as I moved down. He stepped out of the shorts and turned around as I stood and he stepped up against me so I could feel his cock pushing up against my pubic hair. I glanced over to the other two, and they were just sitting there watching us, with the guy continuing to slowly stroking himself.

By this time I was really horny and I was ready to take him back to my cabin, when he started dirty dancing with me again. I would much rather have left with him, but this was fun and exciting, and we could escape later, so I continued to enjoy the situation. As we danced, the light touching tuned into holding and caressing. More than once holding me from behind his fingers went between my legs and caressed my clit, and several times I turned around and I went down in front of him with my hands, lips and tongue touching his cock. No doubt, this became more for our each other's pleasure than as a show, but I at one point when he was grinding against me and letting his cock slip between my legs from behind, I looked over to the other two. This was now a real show for her as she was watching both us play with each other, and the other guy as he was gently stroking his erection.

I was ready to take this man now, and I think he knew it, but instead of leaving with me, he brought me over to the table, cleared it off of the glasses, laid me down on it, knelt between my legs and started rubbing his cock against my clit. I was already dripping wet at this time so he had no trouble sliding his full hardness inside me, and on his knees he started pumping his cock deeper and deeper into me. I would swear that I almost came right away, but the little drunk buzz I had helped suppress it, and I was able to enjoy the feeling of the shaft moving in and out of me.

I suddenly realized that my eyes were closed as I was concentrating on the feeling, and when I opened my eyes, I was looking to the side where I could see the guy stroking himself hard, and the girl with one hand down between her legs and the other caressing her breast.

I enjoy watching a guy play with himself and I love the sight of a guy cumming, so I thought if I could see that while getting laid, it would lead to the hardest cum I could imagine. But, rather than finish himself off, I watched as he got up, he came over and straddled me sitting on my stomach, and leaned over to put his cock between my boobs. As surprised as I was, I was more than happy to play along, so I squeezed by tits together as he started to stroke back and forth. I held up my head as he moved, and with each push, his cock head came close to my mouth. Several times, I got the tip with my tongue as he continued to stroke. When I glanced over at the other girl, she had her shorts off with her finger moving in and out while enjoying our little show.

The bartender was deep inside me and I could feel his pace quickening, so I knew that he was going to cum soon, but I was concentrating on the cock head right in front of me, not inside me. The shaft between my tits suddenly started to move faster and in seconds his hips spasmed as cum shot from the tip. I caught some of it in my mouth, but most missed. He moved himself closer to me so that I could grab his cock with my hand and stroke it as I held it over my open mouth. The rest of him cum shot into my mouth as I quickly stroked his long shaft. When he finished, I gently closed my mouth over his dripping head taking in the last of his juices.

I so much wanted to keep that cock in my mouth, because it added to the excitement of getting laid at the same time, but he was done, and my tit-screwer got off me and sat down again. By this time I could feel my pussy vibrating with excitement, and when I looked down at the guy pumping me, that was enough; my body exploded into a huge orgasm. I could feel my whole body spasm as my lips squeezed his pistoning shaft, and I sprung up, leaning on my arms outstretched beside me, and I looked between my legs to see his full length driving home the pleasure. I felt like I could barely breath as my hips involuntarily thrust with each approaching stroke until the waves of ecstasy started to subside.

I still could feel the remnants of the orgasm when he started thrusting harder, and I could feel his cock swell inside me getting ready to cum. That sparked a small resurgence in my orgasm and I had the urge to slam down on him as he tried to get deeper to give me his full load. I could see he was about to let it go when he suddenly pulled out, started stroking hard, and for the second time in a couple minutes, I saw cum shoot out of a cock. The first couple shots went up past my belly button, and trickled down to pool in crease on my stomach, where the rest was more of a dribble that collected on my mound.

I watched him as he continued to stroke slowly, letting his body enjoy the orgasm, and I could see the tension leave his body when he was leaning against the table, steadying himself while he was catching his breath with his eyes closed. He finally let out one bug sigh while still holding his softening cock, and opened his eyes to see me smiling at him. He smiled in return and rubbed his cum-covered cock head against my clit. It was still a bit sensitive and I jerked a bit, but at the same time the soft head felt nice against me.

Only after we both started to relax did I look away from my great lay over to the other two people. The other guy, after finishing with me, had moved over to the girl and he now had his face planted squarely between her legs with his hands gripping her hips and you could almost hear his tongue stroking her. They were oblivious to our watching as she slowly moved her hips while she caressed one nipple with her fingers and sucked on the other one. I swung around so I was sitting upright directly facing them, and my bartender sat down on a chair also giving himself a good view of the events. I rather enjoyed the fact that, even though both men had cum on me, they were still excited by this. My bartender was already stroking to get himself back hard, and I could clearly see a full hard-on on the guy eating the pussy. We didn't have to watch very long when I could see her starting to breathe harder and squeeze her own nipples more aggressively, when she suddenly screamed out an orgasm. This only encouraged the licker that much more and his mouth began to move faster as he tried to keep up with her orgasmic gyrations.

I decided that that was as good a time to take my leave, so I thanked him for a good evening and when we hugged, he pushed his stiffening cock up against me one more time. I reached down, gave it a couple thanking strokes, gathered up my stuff and started to leave. By time I left, the other girl was sitting on her guy rocking back and forth with his cock in her going at it as if the rest of the world wasn't there, and my bartender was sitting back, softly stroking, likely anticipating joining the action at some point. As erotic as it was to see, I had my fill of sex and was too tired to watch, so I left them to their pleasure.

In spite of my tiredness, I had built up a bit of an appetite, so I swung by the desert counter and picked up another piece of cake on the way out. Just as I was leaving, I heard her cum again, and within seconds, he started grunting and I could hear their flesh slapping against each other as they drove their orgasms home. That made me think, when I came, I was pretty loud, probably louder then them. What if someone else had been coming buy when we were at it? For all I knew they were watching from the other side of the screen wall and I wouldn't have known. Then again, it was about 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning by this time, so there was not much chance of that. Still, it was a bit embarrassing and thrilling at the same time to think that we may have been spied upon.

With that thought, I ate the cake on the way back to the cabin, and put the empty plate on the table when I got in. I took a quick shower to get the cum off my belly and neck, then dropped into bed and fell asleep almost the instant my head hit the pillow.

I didn't wake up until about noon, in spite of the sun blasting through the windows, and when I went to get up, I suddenly felt the weight of last nights drinking on my head, and had to lie down for a couple minutes before trying to get up again. With a slight fog in my head, I headed to the shower. En route, I realized that I was a bit stiff from the night's activities. Thinking about it, that guy had a huge cock, I guess I had enough to drink that I didn't feel it when we was inside. But now I was definitely feeling the effects from it. Nothing was torn, but I was a bit pulled and stretched out from the experience. Maybe waking up I was a bit hung over and a bit sore, but at the time it was nice. I hadn't cum that hard since my last vacation, and come to think of it, that was the first time someone else made me cum since that three-day trip to Cancun. I really needed to do something to get a steady source of sex.

Even after I showered, got dressed and headed for the restaurant, my energy level was still low, but the fog was clearing and the bit of soreness I was feeling was working its way out. When I got to the buffet table, lunch was out and the food didn't look that appetizing. I really needed to get some fluids in me, so fruit juice and a lunch roll sufficed as a meal. I quickly downed both, and helped myself to seconds of the fruit juice, letting its sugar give me back some of my missing energy.

Once I felt the strength to get up and walk to the beach, I emerged into a blazing sun that seemed too bright, even with sunglasses. All the close beach chairs were taken, so I walked down the line quite a distance before I could find an open lounger without people on either side. Normally it wouldn't make a difference if anyone was beside me, always willing to talk to fellow vacationers, but today I felt more like seclusion than talking. I sat down, adjusted the umbrella so that my face was shaded, stripped, applied sunscreen, then laid back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of the sun warming my skin.

It wasn't long before I started to feel a little thirty again, but I was so relaxed, it launched a little tug-of-war in my head, get up or not. At first, my relaxation was stronger than the thirst, but it was just a matter of time before thirst won and I eventually had to get up. The first step to getting up was opening the eyes, which my body did only reluctantly. I then started working up to the next step, actually moving. Like getting out of the bed that morning, when I went to stand up, I felt a little light-headed and had to sit back down. I knew I had to get some real food in me, so when I finally succeeded in getting up, I took my beach robe and headed back to the restaurant.

When I got in there, they still had the same buffet from an hour ago, but somehow the food looked so much better. I stacked up a few slices of pork, grilled vegetables I didn't recognize, and a few pieces of fruit, and headed back to my chair. On the way, I stopped at the beach bar to pick up a tall orange juice and 7-up, and headed down the beach with my robe over the arm carrying my drink, and my plate of food in the other hand.

As I got closer to my chair, I noticed a couple was occupying the two chairs right before mine. As I walked past them, I glanced at the woman and recognized her as the New York woman from the night before. I quickly looked away hoping that neither noticed it was me, or if they did, they wouldn't say anything, but my hopes were dashed when the guy spoke up.

A conversation started about what happened that evening. She didn't remember much about the evening; apparently she had been drinking a bit before she got there. She remembered starting to play poker, but her husband and I had to convince her that it was her idea to make it strip poker. She seemed a bit embarrassed to find out she was the first one nude, but probably more because she didn't remember it, since she was sitting there talking to me as bare as when she finished the game.

Then her husband asked who had won the game. Not sure at first what to answer, I thought about the post-game activities, and was tempted to say we all won. Instead I said that about an hour later the other girl won with 3 of a kind. One of his comments hinted about the eyes the bartender and I were making at each other, but I decided not to let him take me down path. Instead I suggested that if they wanted, we could do this again, well knowing that New York woman was not likely to go near cards or drinks again for a while. That pretty much ended that conversation, and I was able to get my food down, then a couple hours of sun on each side in relative peace. I even managed to get in a couple hours reading before the clouds rolled in.

I had completely lost track of time, and the darkening clouds made it more difficult to tell what time it was. That got me thinking of the sunset and my checking out the beach outcrop that was just off property. When I turned over, I noticed that much of the darkening was coming from clouds and not so much from the sun setting. It was still at least an hour from sunset, so I had hope that the clouds would clear, and since there was no more tanning to be had, I headed back to my cabin.

Over the next hour, the clouds only grew thicker, so I didn't put much hope on a clear sky, but I headed out with my camcorder all the same. My peninsula was a little further down the beach than it looked, so it was quite a walk, but luckily either the tide was out, or it never got that high, because it was sand clear to the end. I had hoped to get out there and point the camera towards the sunset and record the sun dipping below the horizon sound-tracked by the surf lapping up on the beach. However, the sun did little more that peak through a couple cracks in the clouds as it passed down out of view.

A bit disappointed, I headed back to my cabin when I started to feel a light rain. I picked up the pace somewhat, but by time I got back, it was almost a downpour. It rained all evening, so other than a late evening snack I stayed in the cabin, falling asleep to the beat of the rain on the roof.

The next morning it was still raining. In fact it rained all that day and somewhat into the next. If nothing else, I managed to get in a lot of reading in that time. It rained until about 4:00 that afternoon, and the clouds were breaking up by 5:00. It quickly got hot, helping to dry everything up. By 6:00 the sand was dry and warm under the feet, with plenty of scattered clouds in the sky, so the conditions were right for a nice colorful sunset.

An hour before sunset, I headed out on the trek down the beach. The clouds were starting to get a bit of color when I set up. I put it on wide-angle setting and to record slowly. In that way, the next hour would play back in 15 minutes with a color kaleidoscope across the screen. With it set up and recording, I just sat back until just after dark taking in nature's sights and sounds.

Once the final hues of red and pink faded to gray, I picked up the camera and started heading back. I walked slowly as I watched a playback of a portion of what I just recorded. On the small screen, it looked good, so I couldn't wait to get home and see it on the big screen, transferring it a vacation video.