The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching that bit of the playback, I started adjusting the camera back to normal mode. I'd never been good with electronics, so I was struggling with some of the settings, managing to get it back to normal record speed, but I couldn't find to turn it off the wide-angle setting. I figured I'd have to wait until I got into good light in the cabin.

I was still a bit of a distance from the resort when I saw in the distance a campfire that a group was setting up on the beach. Whatever it was was just getting going, as people were arriving from the resort, and someone was still working getting the fire going. A few other people were walking by when they were called over to this gathering party. Some declined, others stayed. When I was called over, I decided to accept.

This was obviously a common gathering spot, because there were logs set up for people to sit on, but most were sitting on their beach towels. There was plenty of room, so I put down the camera beside the log, laid out my towel, and waited to see what was going on.

Once everyone had settled in, someone started talking. He said this was a little party he liked to hold every few days. It was mostly for the resort people, but since you couldn't start a fire on the property, he had to hold it just outside the boundary. I didn't recognize him as one of the California gang so I assumed that this was something different. He also mentioned that he brought drinks. He pointed to a couple large coolers to his right and he said we were free to help ourselves. That generated a small cheer then some chuckles from the group. He said that the point of this was to have a gathering where we could introduce ourselves and talk a bit of where we're from and get to know each other a little better.

When he finished talking, someone reached into the cooler and started handing drinks around the circle. While this was going on, he again introduced himself and said a few things about himself. When he finished, he turned to the person beside him. She said her name, saying she was the wife of the man who just spoke, where she was from, and what she did for a living. Then the next person spoke. Before it got to me, I noticed that several people, one they were handed their free drink got up and left. I did a quick head count and found there were about 15 people remaining.

There were people from several states, one Canadian sitting a couple people to my right, and two locals. The couple to my left introduced themselves as coming from different parts of the country, but they were obviously together as they were all over each other. Just as the introductions were ending, I noticed that some of the first people who had already talked were in small conversations with people around them. I turned to the couple beside me and asked them about their story.

The way they were sitting to talk to me, he was closer with his girlfriend sitting behind him. They explained that this was their second week their. Early in their first week, they found out about a gathering planned for that evening. They heard that their host had set up this off campus activity where people could meet. Shortly after they arrived, the host gave a similar welcoming, the couple was sitting near each other, they started talking, and things progressed from there.

The story itself was not unusual, but as he was telling me the story, his girlfriend, who was hugging him from behind, was being completely indiscrete with her hand groping his crotch. The fact that she was doing this in front of me didn't seem to bother him at all.

A little surprised, I looked away, and was more surprised to see that most of the other people were in some way involved with each other. In fact, back where the host was sitting, he was in the midst of getting a blowjob from the woman who spoke second. When I looked back at the couple, they could see that I didn't know what was going on, so they clarified. He explained that when the host said that this was a chance for the people to get to know each other better, he meant sexually, and the gathering was mainly for swingers and adventurous singles. Simply, this was a sex party put on for guests of the resort. Anyone who came there was there to get it on with anyone else who showed up there. I looked around again and noticed that a few of the people had left. I guess they didn't know what was going on either and didn't want to participate in anything like that.

Not sure what to talk about, I talked a bit about my group sex experiences. Simply put, before arriving at this resort, the closest thing I ever had to group sex was in college. My boyfriend and I with another couple were at his parents place. The parents weren't there so we were partying. The pool party turned into skinny-dipping, which lead to making out. We were about 20 feet away from each other and fooling around when I glanced over and saw the other girl starting to go down on him. We stopped and watched him get a blowjob, and then they switched and he started to eat her. We didn't see the end of that because we got so horny from what we saw that we screwed right there. While he was doing me I looked back at the couple and they had finished their stuff and were sitting there watching us. That just seemed to turn me on a bit more and I came really big right then. I hadn't done anything like that again until the poker game. Getting done by two guys was thrilling, but I never really considered making that a regular activity.

By the time I had finished my little story, she had reached into his swimsuit had a full grasp on his cock and was slowly stroking it. The string had been loosened up enough so that the down strokes were pulling the bathing suit down, and I could see the head poking out from the top of the suit. Not knowing what to say to that, I started to relay to them the story of what happened at the poker game. I had cut past the details of the game and went right to the post-game festivities, describing the dancing and caressing that lead up to everything else. When I started relaying how hot the activities were getting, plus and seeing what was going on in front of me with her hand stroking his emerging cock, I was starting to get a excited again.

I would have thought I would have been embarrassed being in the middle of this, but instead I was okay in the situation, and in fact was getting quite horny by the show. I continued to look around a bit, but mostly back at the couple in front of me and soon I found that I was rubbing myself in rhythm with her hand on his shaft.

It wasn't long before I was feeling like getting involved in some way, but I didn't really know what to do. No sooner had that thought crossed my mind when I felt a warm body move up behind me. I didn't see who it was, but he kneeled behind me and reached his hands around to my stomach and started caressing. During this, I watched the other couple as she worked his shorts down his legs. When he got up to step out of them, her head was right in front of his full erection, and she took that opportunity to slip it into her mouth. It was in there only for a few strokes however as he helped her stand up in front of him. Face to face, he helped her off with her top, dropped it to the ground, then went onto his knees and eased her bikini bottoms down. As it hit the ground, he grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her muff to his mouth. She turned one of her legs out and bent her knee so that his tongue could get better access between her legs.

This was getting pretty hot, and the guy behind me was obviously feeling the same thing. He had by now pushed his hardness up against me as one hand had pushed up my bikini top giving him full access to my breasts. With both hands he was massaging my breasts and stomach while pulling me harder against him all the while we watched the other couple play with each other.

As enjoyable that view was, I couldn't help but to look around to see what else might be happening, and I was rewarded when I saw, not 10 feet away, another couple that was also getting into it. She was lying down with him kneeling between her legs, and he was just finishing caressing her muff when he laid down on her and he guided his erection between her legs. She reached down to help him and I could see by their mutual reaction when he started to slowly slide into her. Another nearby couple was lying down on a beach blanket and were 69-ing with her on top. My angle gave me the perfect view of her head moving up and down on the hard shaft between periods of stroking and liking. I turned back to the original couple, and he was still working her clit with his tongue. Yes, I wanted some action myself, more than the simple caressing I was now receiving.

Almost as if he could read my mind's desires, one of the caressing hands slowly moved down past my stomach and slid beneath my bikini. His soft fingertip moved over and around my clit getting me wetter as I watched the couples around me. I certainly didn't expect to be doing this, but the atmosphere and my horniness got the better of me. With my back still to him I stood up and he stood up behind me. I started to work my bottoms off, as he did for himself. Still behind me we sat down again with my back to his chest. I could now feel his bare hard cock pressed against me as he continued to caress between my legs.

I wanted to get more of him, and I wanted to feel and see that cock that was pressing up against me, so I sat up onto my knees and straddled his legs. At the same time, he laid back allowing me to move up past his hips onto his stomach so that his cock was in front of me. It was now in a perfect place for me to play with it and rub its head against my pussy. When I started playing with it, I thought it was hard, but as I continued, it seemed to get harder, and I could see the pre-cum form on the tip. I had the strong urge to bend over and take the whole shaft in my mouth, but instead, I continued to stroke him and using it as a living dildo on my clit. Finally, everything going on around me got me so hot, I couldn't to resist it any longer, and I moved forward onto it and started to slide it inside. He was big. Not especially long, but wider than most, so I had to move down him slowly, encouraged on by the light pumping of his hips. With each little thrust, it inched further in until he was all the way in.

With me sitting on his hips and I started rocking back and forth, with his hands holding my hips helping me. This seemed to draw the attention of the other couple, for he stopped licking her and they came over beside me. She knelt down right beside me and he stood in front of both of us with his cock ready for both of us to share. It took a bit of practice to move my hips while sharing in the sucking and stroking of him, but it was fun once we got into the rhythm.

As if seeing this served as an invitation, another guy showed up and stood in front of her, so I now had the first guys cock to myself. It wasn't long before a third guy showed up between the other two, so we each had our own plus we shared the guy in the middle. I guess he was a bit spoiled, because at any time he had one of our mouths over his dick.

I have to admit, with 2 cocks in front of me, and a third off to the side, I lost a bit of concentration on the one inside of me. I never lost the feeling of it inside me, and it was certainly helped by the cock's owner holding my hips and moving me back and forth on him, but I was definitely spending more time polishing these guys in front of me than moving on this guy in me. It didn't lessen the feeling inside me, though, and I could tell that I was slowly working my way to an orgasm.

It wasn't long before the girl beside me made her guy cum. I was busy stroking one cock while blowing the other, but I turned my head just in time to see her catch a spurt on her chest then take the relieved cock into her mouth. When they finished, he sat down to recover. Rather than help me out with this extra cock in front of me, she got up and went behind me. I didn't know what was going on right away until the guy under me took his hands off my hips and I looked back. The woman was now sitting on his face and he was holding her hips and eating her, which obviously got him more excited as his hips started moving faster. I didn't think that he could fill me any more, but I felt him starting to get stiffer in me. Going with this, I started rocking harder while I was stroking the two cocks in front of me. I could really start feeling it inside me and I was rocking back and forth as fast as I could while pulling one cock then the other into my mouth. I kept rocking hard and I could feel my clit was getting hotter until it suddenly came. My hips almost froze as the orgasm rippled out from my pussy. Then another wave. I was pushing that cock in me as hard as I could. Then a third wave. Slowly, it settled down and I found that I could finally breath again. The cock inside me was still moving, but a bit slower now, as I guess he could tell that I came and he knew enough to ease off a bit.

When I finally pulled it together, I realized that I was still gripping the cocks in front of me, and I hoped that I didn't squeeze too hard when I came. When I looked up to their faces, they were smiling, so I presumed that they enjoyed watching me cum while I held them. I started back up with them, and when I felt a little less sensitive, I started moving my hips again with that still rock hard cock inside me. I wasn't long stroking them when I heard from behind me the woman starting to moan a bit. It quickly got louder and the guy inside me started moving faster again. She came with her spasms jerking the guy, which I felt when he moved. Her cumming on his face was clearly all it took for him because I suddenly felt him thrust his hips up with a gush of warmth filling me. I could hear him moan as he thrust again and another gush filled me. His swollen cock then slowed down and I could feel his body relax under me.

I tried not to move too much when he was cumming, but the two guys in front of me were pretty excited and I was really wanted to finish them off. It wasn't that much longer until the first guy started to cum. I missed the first spurt that mostly got my face, but I managed to catch the rest of it in my mouth. I continued to stroke the other guy while I held the pulsating cock in my mouth as it tricked more cum for me. To make it easier to grip him with my mouth, I got up from my sitting position a bit, and the guy inside me slide out, and he pulled himself from between my legs. If my mouth hadn't been full at the time, I would have looked back at him to thank him. It was only a fleeting thought at the time, but I realized that I never even saw his face, from the time he reached from behind to caress me, through our two orgasms and when his satisfied cock pulled out.

When that guy who came could finally move, he also sat down to recover, leaving me one more, which didn't take much longer, either. During the whole blowjob and just as he was about to cum, he was holding one of my breasts, and just before he started to spurt, he gently pulled out of my mouth and held his cock to my breasts. Knowing what he wanted, I knelt up and held my breasts up as he shot his cum onto my nipples. The first two spurts spread up my breasts and dripped down, but with the rest of the cum he was able to rub the slow flow onto my hard nipples. He rubbed his soft cock head back and forth between the nipples as he drew the cum across them, and when he was done, he moved the head up to my mouth where I licked off the last couple drips.

When he finally stepped away, I knelt down and realized that I was both tired and covered in cum. I had it on my face, boobs and between my legs, so I had to wash off. I had noticed that some of the people would go down to the water and wash off, so after a few second, I got up and headed down there. Walking to the water, I passed a few passers-by who had stopped to watch what was going on, and presumably I was one object of their viewing. I felt funny thinking about what they had possibly just watched me doing as I was walked by them. Not knowing what to say or do, I decided to act as if everything was normal. I could feel their eyes follow me all the way down to the water's edge, as if they were expecting me to do something, but I obviously didn't hold their interest very long. When I got knee high in the water and turned around and squatted to rinse off, they turned away, either to hide their watching me or more likely, to watch more of the action around the fire.

Once I felt sufficiently clean, I took a few steps ashore to where the water met the beach, sat down to relax, and looked back towards the party. As I watched, one of the couples that were standing there as I headed out was heading in to join the party. I guess, while they were watching, they were discussing them whether or not to join and finally decided to take the plunge, so to speak. Most other people however, were content to stay out there and watch or move on after a few minutes. Among them, a couple was turned on enough by what they saw, they were making out in the shadows not far from the party. The bonfire we had going was lighting things up enough that they were also being discretely watched by some people, including myself.

Cleaned and rested, I headed back with the thought of picking up my stuff and heading back to my cabin. As I arrived, the host greeted me. Needless to say, he was completely naked, and for a guy who was obviously in his mid to late forties, he looked in very good shape. Without a word, he softly took my hand and walked me over to where he had been when he addressed the crowd. When he greeted me, he wasn't the least bit hard, but as we walked, I could see that his cock was starting to grow a bit. I have to admit, I like seeing a good solid hard-on, but I really enjoy seeing a cock go from soft to a full erection. I probably more enjoy feeling it my hand as it grows, but in either case I really enjoyed the wonder of that hardening cock.

He sat down on his chair and guided me to sit across his lap. With one hand on my back, he used his other hand to start caressing my body. He was so soft to the touch, and completely non-aggressive, making me feel fully at ease. He moved his hand along my stomach and legs, and slowly worked up to my breasts. His soft touch tickled my nipples drawing them out to his slowly moving fingertips. His hand slowly touched my arms, hands and it slid down to my hip, thigh then knee. As he moved it between my knees, I instinctively spread them apart so that he could move freely between my legs.

He glided his hand up gently touching my inner thighs. He kept caressing just a bit closer to my lips with each stroke just teasing me with his touch. I wanted him to touch me, but I could tell he wanted to do it in his own time. His hand moving closer and closer made me hornier with each passing second. To thank him and encourage him, I reached between his legs and held his firm cock. I was a bit surprised that he still wasn't very hard, but as I started to stroke him, I could feel it expand in my grasp.

Taking this as his cue, he moved his hand up that last inch and so gently touched the lips and began to softly caress. At the same time, his mouth was softly kissing my breast, with his breath lightly blowing across my fully erect nipples like brushing a feather across them. His fingers, like his lips, touched softly, but enough to stimulate and arouse me, really turning me on, and I thought how great it would be if more guys would be like that.

He continued to caress me with his feather-like fingers until he could feel that I was getting moist for him, when he slowly and gently slid a finger in and began stroking. Almost instantly, he found my g-spot, and I could feel that it wouldn't take long before he made me cum. The tingling started right away, and soon I was breathing hard and moving my hips to match his finger strokes. His cock was now at full attention as I stroked it and with our rhythmic movements, he had me feeling that I wanted to have him fill me. I'm sure that he could tell on my face that I wanted that cock badly, and I know he was ready to give it to me because I could feel his hips flexing as I stroked him. He guided me off his lap so I was standing, and he stood up behind me and guided me to the ground leaned me down so that I was on my knees and leaning on his chair. He then went behind and pressed himself against me. He slowly and gently rubbed my back as he directed his cock between my legs and started to rub it against the outside of my lips. I could feel the moistness of his tip rubbing against me and I spread my legs so that he could slide in, an invitation that he instantly accepted.

1...34567...17